Seite 5 von 21 « Erste 1234567891216 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 81 bis 100 von 402
  1. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #81
    Veteran Avatar von CrashMorraKan

CrashMorraKan ist offline

gothic 3 CSP russian

Zitat Zitat von GaHero Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey,

WernerTWC gave me the hint, that you guys found our new video.

I'm the project manager of the CSP and maybe you will find me more often in this thread to answer your questions...

A few points, that WernerTWC didn't list:
    - the CSP will be incompatible with the QP4, but we plan to use as many Quests as possible from the QP4 in our mod. So you will have the main content of the QP in the CSP.
    - there will be six chapters in the game
    - we will add new improved textures to the game, to create a dark atmosphere (like the dark textures in G2). This textures will be optional! (Screenshost @ our page)
    - we plan to add a improved balancing and a few things, we didn't publis in this early stage of the project (to give you a surprise in the next year)
    - if you are able to form a translation team, we will give you the necessary texts files and we will add the translation to our project (important: a translation team will only make sense, if we finished all our quests and this will be far away, end of summer maybe.) I had the same conversation with a russian community member a few weeks ago and I also put them off to late summer.
    - a maybe! Releasedate is set to Q3 2010 (as mentioned in the video)

Here is a link to an englisch news about the CSP (@ PCGH, pls notices, that this is an old news)

Pls write additional questions in this thread, I will answer them as soon as possible.
    yes russian i beg you if you can translate this amazing mod into russian it would be amazing i played gothic 1,2 and NOTR and now playing gothic 3 and FG on russian so if you can please.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #82
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Ok, I undestend the fighting system can not be change soo much, but al least the appearence of dragons can be change to one similare to Gothic2 ?
    ...They call me The Wanderer...

3. Beiträge anzeigen #83
    Ritter Avatar von GaHero

GaHero ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tharr Beitrag anzeigen
    Ok, I undestend the fighting system can not be change soo much, but al least the appearence of dragons can be change to one similare to Gothic2 ?
    No, we are only able to change the textures, but not the models of the dragons. But we have many ideas for that point, so you can be sure, that there will be dragons with different textures and an explanation of their size.

This is how we handle these things. Don't change too much, just explain it and improve it...

4. Beiträge anzeigen #84
    Apprentice

henrs ist offline
    You may have already said in earlyer posts but is there a estimated date for this project?

5. Beiträge anzeigen #85
    Ritter Avatar von GaHero

GaHero ist offline
    Yes, as said on the end of the christmas special video on Youtube, we plan to release in Q3 2010. But as you know there is always the chance for a delay... We will see.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #86
    Chosen One Avatar von KingOvi

KingOvi ist offline
    This is how we handle these things. Don't change too much, just explain it and improve it...
    I think that's actually a good thing, because most of the time, the developers and the CPT focused on the visuals and performance, now if Gothic 3 is to be a great RPG, more focus has to be put on backstory of things, and their role in the world.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #87
    Warrior Avatar von Killrog

Killrog ist offline
    Hi guys

From what I read there will be three "joinable" factions, but what about the three remaining ones ? The nomads, the normardians and the druids ? Will there still be there as secondary factions possible to help or will there only be targets for the main factions missions ?

8. Beiträge anzeigen #88
    Ritter Avatar von GaHero

GaHero ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Killrog Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi guys

From what I read there will be three "joinable" factions, but what about the three remaining ones ? The nomads, the normardians and the druids ? Will there still be there as secondary factions possible to help or will there only be targets for the main factions missions ?
    We will made a mix of that two ideas. More information will be available in the future. Sry

9. Beiträge anzeigen #89
    Warrior Avatar von Killrog

Killrog ist offline
    No problem, it's good for me ^^

10. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #90

11. Beiträge anzeigen #91
    Ritter Avatar von GaHero

GaHero ist offline
    Sry, but there are no pics with the new armors, because they are not ready yet. We finished many textures, but these are all in development stage.

I can only post a screen, which we made in the past (the right armor is the new one!):

Feel free, to guess what is shown here. (It is not very difficult)

[Bild: picture-2-1.jpg]

12. Beiträge anzeigen #92
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    I like it Congrats
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

13. Beiträge anzeigen #93
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    No, we are only able to change the textures, but not the models of the dragons. But we have many ideas for that point, so you can be sure, that there will be dragons with different textures and an explanation of their size.

Also there will be possible to gather dragon scale to make a new cool armor?
    (just an idea)

14. Beiträge anzeigen #94
    Ritter Avatar von GaHero

GaHero ist offline
    No, we aren't able to scale objects. We can only retexture them. But as I mentioned in a previous post, it is better to find a good explanation for strange things like the small dragons, instead of rescale them to G2 size. We have plans for this and our new storywriter will handle with this part of the game.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #95
    Ranger Avatar von Gorn the destroyer

Gorn the destroyer ist offline
    No, we aren't able to scale objects. We can only retexture them.
    I think he was trying to say that if it will be possible to gather Dragon Scales (the item from G2) like wolf skins, claws etc. to make an armor like Dragon Hunter's armor from g2...

16. Beiträge anzeigen #96
    Ritter Avatar von GaHero

GaHero ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Gorn the destroyer Beitrag anzeigen
    I think he was trying to say that if it will be possible to gather Dragon Scales (the item from G2) like wolf skins, claws etc. to make an armor like Dragon Hunter's armor from g2...
    Ahh yeah, you're right, sry. My mistake.

New items are no problem. We will have to think about this idea. I think it is very good.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #97
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    About the Dragon Scales Armor ...it must be made of ore nuggets and dragon scales... you can do a blueprint of it ...and someone sell it to our hero(or can be a reward for a quest)
    By the way, pure curiosity, do you intend to give dragons dialogue again?If soo, at the beginning of the game the hero can start with the Eye of Innos dullest (uncharged) and the Undead Dragon Soul Stone and some magician can put that soul stone on the Eye of Innos and upgrade it (the Eye does not need constant replenish with blood from dragon heart , but also the Soul Stone containing the soul of the undead dragon can have also other powers ... per example when the hero where it he has automate knowledge of fire ball...or something else....)
    I just let you know my ideas ,and hope you like some of it, ultimately you decide what to be or not

18. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #98
    Knight Avatar von Hav'caaren An'givare

Hav'caaren An'givare ist offline
    Wasn't there a dragon-hunter armor mod for Gorn and the nameless .You could use that instead of making an armorf rom scratch.Also,will you edit a bit the already existing armors (make the paladin armor a little bit more shinny,but not too much,it looks disgusting compared to the one in GII)

19. Beiträge anzeigen #99
    Knight Avatar von Th13f

Th13f ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von TheThordir Beitrag anzeigen
    it looks disgusting compared to the one in GII
    Well, its supposed to look that way. The humans have lost the war, so all armors you'll find are either improvised, or refurbished, which is the case for the paladin armor. That armor couldn't possibly be shiny and look brand new, since it would have been a second hand armor, worn down in the recent war. Personally, I like the paladin armor, just the way it is, it fits into the setting and storyline of G3 perfectly, so it shouldn't be changed.

20. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #100

Seite 5 von 21 « Erste 1234567891216 ... Letzte »