Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 56 von 59 « Erste ... 45495253545556575859 Letzte »
Ergebnis 1.101 bis 1.120 von 1179
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1101 Zitieren
    General Avatar von Roland54

Roland54 ist offline
    You can try to uplad a save here, zip the last save befor becoming apprentice, password is "hochladen", accept the rules. I can test it for you, I have only the German version installed, but a test should be possible.
    Meine Übersetzungen:
    Gilden/Guilds/Гильдии v.1.6: Gothic 2: Gilden 1.6 DE
    Die Destiny- Saga (1 bis 5): Gothic 2: Destiny 1 bis 5 Deutsche Version
    Klasztor - Das Kloster:
    Klasztor - Das Kloster
    G1 Erweiterte Edition Plus (Quentins Bande): G1 Erweiterte Edition (Quentins Bande)
    Und viele andere.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #1102 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von blueX Beitrag anzeigen
    Thank you for your answer!

I tried the save/load, and sleeping at the inn, they did not work.

The quest "Apprentice in Khorinis" gets marked as completed once I speak with Harad, and the last logs for it is that Harad would accept me or vote for me if I want another master.

I even went back on an older save and did all the master's tasks again (gold from Gritta for Matteo, furs for Bosper, weapon for Harad, blessings for Thorben, talking with Constantino) and tried marking them as completed in various orders, no effect - when I go in the end to speak with Harad, he accepts me as an apprentice, but the only remaining dialog options are for STR training or selling swords - no forging training.

Since it should work, my guess is that something got bugged in my game along the way - I guess I'll have to start the game all over again and try to obtain the apprenticeship as fast as possible - hopefully this time it will work.
    This is very weird honestly, but don't worry you don't have to start a new game, there is another thing you can try.
    I left a few "special" debugging potions if I remember correctly, one of these makes you Harad apprentice (by force), and it might solve your problem, I also have another possible solution if this doesn't work. For this special potion you have to open MARVIN Console and type "insert itpo_app_harad", drink that potion and try again. Let me know!

3. Beiträge anzeigen #1103 Zitieren
    Rookie

blueX ist offline
    Many thanks to you both for your answers.

I uploaded a save file - right before talking to Harad to become his apprentice: https://upload.worldofplayers.de/fil...Csavegame7.zip

I tested around with the inserted potion, once before actually becoming the apprentice by myself and once after, the crafting learning dialog option is still not present - I will say this, though, it fixed the house part in an instant (but that's not the big issue here )

I was just wondering if the issue is known or not, thinking there might be a quick fix for it - I do not wish to make you go out of your way for this.
    I can replay from the start, it's only around 2-3 hours, not a big deal.

Or, if your test is successful, I can just reinstall a clean version and add 1.6 again and try the saved game I kept.

Cheers!
    Geändert von blueX (29.09.2022 um 21:18 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #1104 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Many thanks to you both for your answers.

I uploaded a save file - right before talking to Harad to become his apprentice: https://upload.worldofplayers.de/fil...Csavegame7.zip

I tested around with the inserted potion, once before actually becoming the apprentice by myself and once after, the crafting learning dialog option is still not present - I will say this, though, it fixed the house part in an instant (but that's not the big issue here )

I was just wondering if the issue is known or not, thinking there might be a quick fix for it - I do not wish to make you go out of your way for this.
    I can replay from the start, it's only around 2-3 hours, not a big deal.

Or, if your test is successful, I can just reinstall a clean version and add 1.6 again and try the saved game I kept.

Cheers!
    Check in your character stats, if you have Forging weapons, you should either have Untrained or Steel . If you have untrained then this is a weird bug, cause the only condition to have the dialog option to learn steel forging is to not know steel forging already (and being harad's apprentice). If you have steel forging and he doesn't show an option to learn basic swords, the only possible reason why he doesn't show you the option is.. that you know them all already for some reason. Did you mess with Marvin mode? Like using cheats to test something, taking control of NPCs and such? It could be a reason why.
    If nothing of this happened and you still have no idea, then yeah go with a new game. Just to be sure tho, uninstall everything and start a fresh installation, be sure to follow the installation guide and everything should be fine!

5. Beiträge anzeigen #1105 Zitieren

Roland54 ist offline
    I tested the save and it is the same for me. Forging ist untrained, and Harad has no option to teach anything.

In your save I can also become an apprentice to Bosper, he teaches everything afterwards as it should be. Only with Harad it seems not to work. Something must have happened in the course of the game before. Probably only a restart of the mod helps, and preferably without cheating (?).
    Meine Übersetzungen:
    Klasztor - Das Kloster:
    Klasztor - Das Kloster
    G1 Erweiterte Edition Plus (Quentins Bande): G1 Erweiterte Edition (Quentins Bande)
    Und viele andere.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #1106 Zitieren
    Rookie

blueX ist offline

Harad Update

OK, started a new game and went through the process all over again. This time, it's working fine
    I got to be Harad's apprentice and he taught me how to forge steel 1h/2h + shields (for starters). He is also selling me his old armor.

In the old playthrough I did not cheat, not even started MARVIN mode. The only "altering" thing I did was starting the game in l'hiver 1.1 and importing the savegame file to 1.6 around the time I reached Khorinis. I'm guessing something happened there. I also noticed some new things this new playthrough (like Bosper's armor, starting a new game somehow changed his armor model, it looks cooler now).

Thanks again for all your support and work!

7. Beiträge anzeigen #1107 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    OK, started a new game and went through the process all over again. This time, it's working fine
    I got to be Harad's apprentice and he taught me how to forge steel 1h/2h + shields (for starters). He is also selling me his old armor.

In the old playthrough I did not cheat, not even started MARVIN mode. The only "altering" thing I did was starting the game in l'hiver 1.1 and importing the savegame file to 1.6 around the time I reached Khorinis. I'm guessing something happened there. I also noticed some new things this new playthrough (like Bosper's armor, starting a new game somehow changed his armor model, it looks cooler now).

Thanks again for all your support and work!
    Yeah then the savefile was the problem, it's not compatible and it can cause (actually it causes it 100% of the times) such bugs. Happy to hear that it's fine now, have fun

8. Beiträge anzeigen #1108 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von lelyou

lelyou ist offline
    Wollte mich hier mal bei Roland und allen anderen die in irgendeiner Weise Mods übersetzen bedanken, speziell gothic macht mir auf meiner Muttersprache mehr spaß. Also, danke das stille lurker wie ich easy Mods in allen möglichen Sprachen konsumieren können

English: Just a short thank you to everyone who helps making mods easy accessible

9. Beiträge anzeigen #1109 Zitieren
    Apprentice Avatar von Varadin

Varadin ist offline
    Hello , is there english version just for GRAPHICAL imrpovments ?

10. Beiträge anzeigen #1110 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von lelyou Beitrag anzeigen
    Wollte mich hier mal bei Roland und allen anderen die in irgendeiner Weise Mods übersetzen bedanken, speziell gothic macht mir auf meiner Muttersprache mehr spaß. Also, danke das stille lurker wie ich easy Mods in allen möglichen Sprachen konsumieren können

English: Just a short thank you to everyone who helps making mods easy accessible

Zitat Zitat von Varadin Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello , is there english version just for GRAPHICAL imrpovments ?
    Well.. if it's just about graphical improvements then it doesn't matter the language right? You can try and find around if there is something like that, but not here unfortunately I'm sorry..

11. Beiträge anzeigen #1111 Zitieren

Roland54 ist offline
    Zitat von lelyou
    Auch von mir danke für die netten Worte.
    Meine Übersetzungen:
    Klasztor - Das Kloster:
    Klasztor - Das Kloster
    Und viele andere.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #1112 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von Ecos

Ecos ist offline
    Greetings and thanks for the mod.

One question:
    Does harad teach to craft dex weapons as well? Or only/ most strength?
    1h/ bow run -> I will go for bosper I think

13. Beiträge anzeigen #1113 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Ecos Beitrag anzeigen
    Greetings and thanks for the mod.

One question:
    Does harad teach to craft dex weapons as well? Or only/ most strength?
    1h/ bow run -> I will go for bosper I think
    Harad doesn't teach dex weapons, actually no one does yet. It's something I plan to add in the future tho
    If you're going for bow dex build you MUST go with bosper, system right now is bad designed and if you don't go with bosper, you can't learn how to craft bows and arrows, and you'll probably run out of arrows before game is over so yeah.. Fixing it for next version

14. Beiträge anzeigen #1114 Zitieren

Ecos ist offline
    Thanks for the answer! I have a problem at the moment.

I want to use fire arrows and don't know how to use them.
    I have no quickbar -> can't select the arrows in my inventory.
    Already deactivated ninja/ union patches
    Already tried: STRG ; STRG + F1 (with and without marvin) and many more other keys
    Can't select the arrows with union hotbar/ nothing changes if I press F2 for example after selected the fire arrows and drawning the bow.

Any help? ^^"

15. Beiträge anzeigen #1115 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Ecos Beitrag anzeigen
    Thanks for the answer! I have a problem at the moment.

I want to use fire arrows and don't know how to use them.
    I have no quickbar -> can't select the arrows in my inventory.
    Already deactivated ninja/ union patches
    Already tried: STRG ; STRG + F1 (with and without marvin) and many more other keys
    Can't select the arrows with union hotbar/ nothing changes if I press F2 for example after selected the fire arrows and drawning the bow.

Any help? ^^"
    To change arrows you must use 'P' key, a dialog window will appear and you can select the arrow you want. Next version this will be improved with different ways to equip arrows. It's written in the "Installation guide" in the "Key shortcuts" section
    Also be sure you don't have Marvin mode active, if you have it 'P' key won't work!

16. Beiträge anzeigen #1116 Zitieren

Ecos ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Masty Beitrag anzeigen
    To change arrows you must use 'P' key, a dialog window will appear and you can select the arrow you want. Next version this will be improved with different ways to equip arrows. It's written in the "Installation guide" in the "Key shortcuts" section
    Also be sure you don't have Marvin mode active, if you have it 'P' key won't work!
    P does nothing (marvin mode disabled)
    EDIT: And there is no option for arrow switch in the control settings ingame as mentioned in the installation guide.
    Geändert von Ecos (30.10.2022 um 15:18 Uhr)

17. Beiträge anzeigen #1117 Zitieren

Roland54 ist offline
    Do you have these other arrows? For me "P" is working. I get the possibility to select all kinds of arrows i have.
    Meine Übersetzungen:
    Klasztor - Das Kloster:
    Klasztor - Das Kloster
    Und viele andere.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #1118 Zitieren

Ecos ist offline
    These other arrows?
    I have crafted normal ones and fire arrows in the inventory.

savegame1_Ecos.zip

Mal mein aktuellster save

19. Beiträge anzeigen #1119 Zitieren

Roland54 ist offline
    Wenn ich deinen Spielstand lade und "P" drücke, dann öffnet sich unten ein kleines Fenster, in dem ich "Pfeile" oder "Feuerpfeile" auswählen kann.

Hast du "P" in irgend einer Weise anders vergeben? Vielleicht für ein Plugin oder einen Patch?

english:
    When I load your save game and press "P", a small window opens at the bottom where I can select "Arrows" or "Fire Arrows".

Did you assign "P" in any other way? Maybe for a plugin or a patch?

Hier ein Bild:
    [IMG][Bild: Pfeile.jpg][/IMG]
    Meine Übersetzungen:
    Klasztor - Das Kloster:
    Klasztor - Das Kloster
    Und viele andere.
    Geändert von Roland54 (30.10.2022 um 15:56 Uhr)

20. Beiträge anzeigen #1120 Zitieren

Ecos ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Roland54 Beitrag anzeigen
    Did you assign "P" in any other way? Maybe for a plugin or a patch?
    No I dont set P to something. Already tried to disable all plugins/ patches -> same
    Checked gothic.ini for a "key_P" nothing found.
    I use the spine version.

EDIT:
    FIXED -> It seems that the Spine version doesn't use the gothic.ini from the mod -> downloaded the installer version -> opened the .exe and extracted the gothic.ini + systempack.ini to my gothic 2/system folder.
    P now works as intended <3
    Geändert von Ecos (30.10.2022 um 17:12 Uhr)

Seite 56 von 59 « Erste ... 45495253545556575859 Letzte »