Ergebnis 101 bis 117 von 117
  1. #101 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von UrukGox
    I tried the beta, and I was amazed! I can not wait

[Video]
    [Bild: e1hkc.jpg]
    everything you ever needed to know about rune magic

-----------------

Do not believe anything they say. Keep your eyes open!
    UrukGox ist offline

2. #102 Zitieren
    ...and fight:

[Video]

-----------------

UrukGox ist offline

3. #103 Zitieren
    Fighter Avatar von AshleyG
    I think beta's spoil the game when it is story driven. The game (age of decadence) looks good. How many years in development btw 5-6 right?
    Me I'm playing League of Legends, beware it's very addictive, if you have trouble with putting the keyboard aside...
    Only (haha) 2 more months before Risen 2 on xbox.
    AshleyG ist offline

4. #104 Zitieren
    I think beta's spoil the game when it is story driven. The game (age of decadence) looks good.
    I do not think you'll spoil the game because the game offers many ways, and different decisions, so it's very difficult to play twice the same path in game. I just tried several ways ... fonts are very small in beta, but it will be corrected in the full version.
    How many years in development btw 5-6 right?
    Yes, maybe even more.

-----------------

UrukGox ist offline Geändert von UrukGox (11.05.2012 um 23:26 Uhr)

5. #105 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von kojocel
    "We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities." Oscar Wilde
    Zone Survival Guide: Shadow of Chernobyl / Call of Pripyat
    kojocel ist offline

6. #106 Zitieren
    Mythos Avatar von Onisuzume
    Probably few too many at the same time.

Dead Island: Riptide. Better than the original in some aspects.
    Metro: Last Light. Just... wow...
    System Shock 2. Mostly because I had nothing better to do while waiting to pick up the two above.
    Tales of Maj'Eyal. A pretty good rogue-like.
    Warframe. For my TPS needs.
    Onisuzume ist offline

7. #107 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von kojocel
    Disciples 2 Gold

Just finished Empire campaign. God I forgot how much I love this game!

[Bild: disciples2_screen044.jpg]
    "We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities." Oscar Wilde
    Zone Survival Guide: Shadow of Chernobyl / Call of Pripyat
    kojocel ist offline

8. #108 Zitieren
    Mythos Avatar von Onisuzume
    [Bild: gaming-crusader-kings-2-the-old-gods-concept-art-8.jpg]
    Kinda reminds me of...
    (Yeah, Suomenusko is one of the playable religions.)
    [Video]
    "Out of the silent sea~
    Came the holy men of war~
    Killers in the name of God~
    With bible, cross and book of law.

Welcome! To the land of Ice.
    Welcome! To the land of snow.
    Come in! And meet our gods.
    This. Is. Not your day.

Rise now from the ground~
    Mighty spirits of the earth.
    Come down god of the wind~
    Mighty spirit of the air.

Rise now, water of the seas~
    Drown all our enemies.
    Rise now, the god of the fire~
    Burn and give back our land of dreams."
    Onisuzume ist offline

9. #109 Zitieren
    Demigod Avatar von Bastardo
    [Bild: coverqg1.jpg]

I got fed up with the fancy graphics of Metro: Last Light embarrassing my laptop and there's no other recent release that interests me so I went in the other direction and picked up a random old classic I haven't played before, one of those 20+ years old adventure games from Sierra. Turns out this one is a pretty slick hybrid of RPG and point-and-click adventure, which is a rare mix of gameplay elements as far as I'm aware.
    Bastardo ist offline Geändert von Bastardo (01.06.2013 um 20:49 Uhr)

10. #110 Zitieren
    Lucjusz
    Gast
    Zitat Zitat von Bastardo Beitrag anzeigen
    [Bild: coverqg1.jpg]

I got fed up with the fancy graphics of Metro: Last Light embarrassing my laptop and there's no other recent release that interests me so I went in the other direction and picked up a random old classic I haven't played before, one of those 20+ years old adventure games from Sierra. Turns out this one is a pretty slick hybrid of RPG and point-and-click adventure, which is a rare mix of gameplay elements as far as I'm aware.
    Oh memories, im actually playing "Dragonfire" and still love it.

The other games are "Tactical Ops" and "Mists of Pandaria". Few days ago i finished the new "Broken Sword" (5) Game, highly recommended.

11. #111 Zitieren
    Fighter Avatar von AshleyG
    Nice bump ^^
    So recently, Diablo 3, Kigdoms of Amalur, The Witcher 2, Starcraft 2 addon.
    Oh damn! That's almost only rpg's.

Now this remind me of people that thought rpg's would die a few years ago...
    Nah I don't think so.
    AshleyG ist offline

12. #112 Zitieren

Metasyntaktische Variable
    I just finished Divinity: Original Sin and can definitely recommend it.

First, things that might scare you off:
    • The game is in isometric view. You do not have 1st- oder 3rd-Person camera. I know, I hate that, too. But the game makes up for it.
    • The style is a bit brighter and more "high fantasy" than, let's say, Gothic 1 or The Witcher. For instance, given the right skill, you can talk to animals.
    • There are little concessions to the casual gamer. You have a minimap and waypoint travel portals. But you get no quest markers and there is no indication which person in the game you should talk to (except that some NPC don't have their own names and are therefore obviously not important).
    • Combat is turn-based, so you do not have virtuosically dance on the keyboard.

Now the things that could interest you:
    • The world is huge. I mean: Really huge. Remember when Risen 2 was announced to have the biggest world in a PB yet? And then you stood there in the tube-level and asked yourself if you picked the wrong game? That's not how it is in D:OS. It is really a big world.
    • There is a lot to explore. Stuff you can find, hidden passages, etc. For instance, I once climbed down a well and discovered that there is an underground passage connecting several place I already visited on the surface.
    • Almost everything is useful and usable. Have a shovel? You can dig up stuff! Have a pickaxe? You can mine ore! The talking-to-animals I mentioned above? Talk to a rat in a dungeon and it might just give you a hint about how to survive the next deadly trap. You can move almost all objects and use them to complete quests. See a trap? Just pick up a barrel and throw it on the trigger!
    • This also applies to combat. Is your opponent standing next to an oil barrel? Well, a fire spell might just be the right thing to cast! Is he standing in a puddle? Try to electrocute him with a lightning bolt! Is he not standing in a puddle? Well, cast a rain spell to make him wet: It will enhance the lightning spell. But also extinguish any burning fires, which may or may not be want you want.
    • A lot of roleplaying options. Almost all quests have multiple solutions. Sneaking, talking, fighting, using the environment cleverly, etc. etc.
    • Combat is not used a content or action replacement as in many other games nowadays. Even if you cheated your way through with one-hit kills by using a trainer, you could probably still spend 60 or more hours in the game. There's real content in there.
    • Combat is turn-based, so you do not have virtuosically dance on the keyboard.
    • There are little concessions to the casual gamer. You have a minimap and waypoint travel portals. But you get no quest markers and there is no indication which person in the game you should talk to (except that some NPC don't have their own names and are therefore obviously not important).

You can get the game through Steam, or, if you have a DRM allergy like me, on GOG.com. I think it's worth the money.
    foobar ist offline

13. #113 Zitieren
    [Bild: Hatred-Banner-01.jpg]

You know what doesn't offend me? Perpetrating virtual massacres on innocents who don't really exist.
    Bad gameplay is more offensive than that. Try harder next time, for the sake of us people who got introduced to GTA 1 when we were barely old enough to read and have brutally killed thousands of innocent NPCs since then. At least a few angsty 12 years olds are probably getting some enjoyment out of this pathetic excuse of a game and even more pathetic excuse of an offensive game. I've taken shits more offensive than this. You can't take this sort of corny angst seriously, come on. Or even laugh at it.

If a game relies on being despicable to sell, I kinda look forward to wallow in it, out of curiousity and/or catharsis if nothing else, but this is just cringeworthy. And unfun. It looks like muddy crap (I like greyscale with coloured accents as an art direction, but this game makes me go crosseyed) and plays like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV3PhvCf_Jg

If this didn't say everything there is to say about how cringeworthy this game is... well, try it out for yourself, I guess. If you've always wanted a Postal game with all the fun sucked out of it, now you can have it.

On some level though, I enjoy the fact that this game exists, because I like things that make easily offended people's heads explode.
    Bastardo ist offline Geändert von Bastardo (07.07.2015 um 00:42 Uhr)

14. #114 Zitieren
    [Bild: header.jpg?t=1433956293]

Holy crap, this game is awesome. Sidescrolling pixelated adventure-RPG, featuring copious amounts of misery and quirky humour, set in a somewhat unusual postapocalyptical world that doesn't have to make sense as long as it's unpleasant. And it's got a pretty danky, dischordant lo-fi soundtrack. 5€ well spent.
    Bastardo ist offline Geändert von Bastardo (09.07.2015 um 03:17 Uhr)

15. #115 Zitieren
    [Bild: header.jpg?t=1428677572]

Going back and forward between the first and the second game, with the standalone expansion/remaster/whatever of the second game waiting. I lost my save to DS2 so I decided to buy the first and play both concurrently. Making some progress in this sort of game is always great. I find myself shaking and sweating during tense moments when I've managed to get further than usual or worse, another player invades my game during a critical moment, although I've been getting slightly better at PvP, so an invasion doesn't necessarily mean death now. Every time I emerge victorious I have a big grin on my face and when I lose, I have a big laugh at my own expense, because gameplay in this series is super "precise", for lack of a better term, and therefore it's pretty much always your hilarious fault when you fuck up.

It's just a pity that Japanese developers/publishers are even worse than the rest of the world at creating PC ports worth a fuck, otherwise these games would be great in every possible way. It's especially jarring to be stuck playing the first game at 30 fps considering the importance of fast reaction times in this sort of stuff and the fact I'm used to play DS2 at 60 fps, but you get used to it. And if you have an aversion to gamepads I'd discourage you to even cosider getting into DS. It's like the games' controls and interface were built with the goal of making things miserable for people who play with keyboard and mouse.
    Bastardo ist offline Geändert von Bastardo (10.09.2015 um 20:10 Uhr)

16. #116 Zitieren
    Age of Decadence

Similar gameplay like in the good old Gothic; very brutal, multi-linear quests, reputation, guilds, choices and consequences...

“Imagine walking out of a store and discovering that not only have you been pickpocketed while shopping, but the expensive item you bought is actually a worthless trinket. When you complain to a city guard, he suspects you’re the real thief, and when a friendly citizen offers to help, you soon find yourself in an alley surrounded by armed thugs. You’ve been ripped off, robbed, accused, mislead, and stabbed to death, all in a single afternoon. Welcome to The Age of Decadence!”

-----------------

UrukGox ist offline Geändert von UrukGox (22.10.2015 um 20:56 Uhr)

17. #117 Zitieren
    Einmalposter Avatar von numique
    Risen 2
    numique ist offline

Seite 6 von 6 « Erste ... 23456