Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 4 von 6 « Erste 123456 Letzte »
Ergebnis 61 bis 80 von 117
  1. #61 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Aetherian
    Starting a new game in X3 Terran Conflict. I have the X3 Gold Edition which contains both Reunion and Terran Conflict, but I prefer the playing latter version. The cockpit mod is a must however, for the immersion factor. For some reason they took them out in X3, perhaps for framerate reasons, but this mod puts them back in and they are great!
    Aetherian ist offline

2. #62 Zitieren
    banned
    Morrowind with the Overhaul mod
    [Bild: Image00030.jpg]

It makes the world look a lot better than in the original game, close to the graphics of Oblivion. The story of Morrowind is great, but unfortunately the empty world is a pain in the ass ...
    Assassin of Kings ist offline

3. #63 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von Ariogaisus
    [Bild: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUtBxrGuTSxIZOylKbHy-QybI-D_Whoi9Ev8QauFN9bHX215cy9w]

It's actually not that bad. Sure it doesn't compare with Origins
    but it is still enjoyable.
    Ariogaisus ist offline

4. #64 Zitieren
    banned
    Dragon Age is the kind of game that can be an enjoyable experience, but after you stop playing it you remember next to nothing about it. It's enjoyable, but it has no memorable moments.

5. #65 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von RageGT
    Zitat Zitat von Assassin of Kings Beitrag anzeigen
    Dragon Age is the kind of game that can be an enjoyable experience, but after you stop playing it you remember next to nothing about it. It's enjoyable, but it has no memorable moments.
    Origins is an awesome game! After 20 full completionist runs I can still play more of it and find new stuff and enjoy it! The sequel feels like it was not made by the same team or Bioware at all.. oh wait.. it wasn't... Lead Designer left the team and there is no BW anymore... only EA Games... *sighs*

Now this, as linked by a friend on BSN:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/22/ar...tcher+2&st=cse

But every once in a while a game arrives out of the blue that redefines expectations for an entire genre. A game like The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings. If you enjoy single-player role-playing games on PC, you simply must play The Witcher 2. Innovative, unflinchingly mature and richly imagined, it is driven by fascinating, finely nuanced characters navigating a fantasy world of dark political intrigue and ambiguous morals.
    Yay.. eat that, infidels!
    RageGT ist offline

6. #66 Zitieren
    banned
    DA Origins was indeed a good game, far better than DA2, but still I don't understand how you could play it 20 times. What new stuff could you possibly still find after so many replays?

7. #67 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von RageGT
    DA Origins was indeed a good game, far better than DA2, but still I don't understand how you could play it 20 times. What new stuff could you possibly still find after so many replays?
    Different party formations may give you some really good laughs! Plus I never do exactly the same path. Up to the Landsmeet it's a pretty open game.

I have over 100 vids of Origins, mostly with funny dialogues and stuff and so many people say, in the comments, that they missed or never saw those scenes in the game.

This one would require several playthorughs but of course I just reloaded and reformed party to get the scene. There are more on another vid and even some combos I didn't try.

Dragon Age - The Best Party - Prison Break - GOTY - RPGotY !!!

This one is something that most players would miss.

Dragon Age - The Cookie is a Lie (or) Like stealing cookie from a child!

There are many more of them on YouTube, from many people too.
    RageGT ist offline

8. #68 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von Ariogaisus
    20 times! It was the first and only RPG to get me so immersed.Just pure awesomness. Anyways i finished it 7 times and that was it. Then i played community mods.
    Ariogaisus ist offline

9. #69 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von RageGT
    Zitat Zitat von Ariogaisus Beitrag anzeigen
    20 times! It was the first and only RPG to get me so immersed.Just pure awesomness. Anyways i finished it 7 times and that was it. Then i played community mods.
    Well, I did finished Risen way over 10 times now! And will still have some more fun with it before R2 is released! =)
    RageGT ist offline

10. #70 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von vic1968
    I'm playing Hunted: The Demon's Forge by Betsheda and it seems to be VERY funny ( at least for me ).You can play it in a hack and slash mode ( as Cadoc ) or in a third person shooter mode ( as E'lara ):
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunted:...emon%27s_Forge

It is perfect as a dungeon crawler ( especially for tired men like me ), the dialogues between the two protagonists are very funny and E'lara is very cool!
    vic1968 ist offline

11. #71 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Minesweeper
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

12. #72 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Aetherian
    My free time has been pretty much consumed by X3:TC,.....beautiful game. While it has a very steep learning curve, once you catch on to how things work, and maybe get a few mods/scripts to flavor the game to taste, there is sooooooo much you can do in the game and play it the way you want to, as a (patriot) shooter, trader, pirate, or tyrant, etc. Also, PB (it's even a Deep Silver published game) could take some lessons from the Egosoft dev team in letting people mod/script their games. As though the X games have been around for a long time with no new products out for it the forums over there are many times more popular than WoR or even WoG, and it's mainly because of the mod-ability of the game. I'm for sure keeping an eye on Egosoft's new X Universe offering supposedly coming at the end of this year, X Rebirth!
    Aetherian ist offline Geändert von Aetherian (05.07.2011 um 01:28 Uhr)

13. #73 Zitieren
    banned
    Mafia II

[Bild: mafia2-image.jpg]

I just felt like replaying this beautiful masterpiece and coming back to the atmosphere of the 50s.

14. #74 Zitieren
    banned
    Risen

[Bild: risen_21.jpg]

Nostalgia brought me back to this wonder of a game.

15. #75 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von ZombieNL
    What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger!
    ZombieNL ist offline

16. #76 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von SacredGamer
    Some La Noire.
    Made it to Disk 3 on Xbox!
    SacredGamer ist offline

17. #77 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Nameless2
    Playing waaaaay too much World of Tanks at the moment.
    Achtung! Holländer!
    Nameless2 ist offline

18. #78 Zitieren
    banned
    Zitat Zitat von Nameless2 Beitrag anzeigen
    Playing waaaaay too much World of Tanks at the moment.
    Never heard of that game. Do you play it online?

19. #79 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Nameless2
    Never heard of that game. Do you play it online?
    Yup, it's only online gameplay. Luckily gameplay is rather simple, though some choices are hard to make. The game is a mixture of several genres. Battles last 15 minutes maximum, though I've rarely had it end that way, usually all your tanks are destroyed, or all opponents tanks, or one of the respective bases is captured by the opposing side.
    Much attention is paid to the level of detail of the tank models, their development in history and balance in gameplay. Also they have incorporated a rather detailed level of damage modeling.

http://www.worldoftanks.com/about.html
    Achtung! Holländer!
    Nameless2 ist offline

20. #80 Zitieren
    banned
    It reminds me of a little TV game I used to play when I was little. It was about some minuscule tanks battling eachother, only that, of course, it wasn't online.

Seite 4 von 6 « Erste 123456 Letzte »