Welcome to the Pirate's Pawned Pegleg Pub, the new off-topic board in the World of Risen.

This forum is dedicated to off-topic discussions, which means basically anything that is not directly related to the Risen series.

However, I would really like to keep a certain level here. I would love to have an intelligent, friendly board where everyone is welcome and we have better things to offer than the latest "I'm so cool, I got drunk last night and vomited into the drawer of my bed table" or "Let's bash the latest casual RPG into the ground".

We had off-topic discussions before in the WoR discussion and they should serve as an example. We - and I mean the entire community, not just the moderators - will need a little time to find our own style and establish the level of discussion for the (hopefully) coming years. Hence, the first months are especially critical and I would like to ask all of you to help keep the atmosphere pleasant.

On a related note, please welcome Skaal who will be moderating this forum together with me. He was a moderator in the WoP before, then took a little break and recently took over the the editing forum. Keep the pranks on the newbie to a bearable level, will you?

And now enough monologue, let's get to the discussions...