Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

 
 
 

Page 3 of 3 « First 123
Results 41 to 60 of 60
  1. View Forum Posts #41
    General KGS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,230
     
    KGS is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Faby View Post
    It's not.

    Facts can be objective. Information is. People need to eat and breathe to live.

    But complex matters like wars and politics and morality are not facts, are not set in stone and can vary from case to case.
    facts are objective, but what i was getting at is that the way of interpretation always vary

    people need oxygen so people breathe, yes i have seen that, but i am not intent on chewing on the bones that biology trows at me as there are far more tasty imaginary bones

    simple facts exist but they seem to petty to be called "universal truth"

  2. View Forum Posts #42
    Local Hero Eidolon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    201
     
    Eidolon is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by KGS View Post
    facts are objective, but what i was getting at is that the way of interpretation always vary.
    This man speaks the "truth".



    (fucking plato, how does it work?)

  3. View Forum Posts #43
    Sword Master Gerrard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Croatia - Hrvatska
    Posts
    942
     
    Gerrard is offline
    For me bunch of unrelated and too much mystified constructs that are aiming to connect them all and find original source of all those designs... I must say I watched only first 8-9 parts of the same on youtube, but its long time gone when I tolerated conspiracy theories, especially those that are getting into spiritual, irrational element, that found their foothold in new religion of new-age type, and some sort of radical spiritualism and rationalism as primary holistic constructs, but it is merely one of the biggest reductionism for me, when putted that way, when we talk about objective changes and transformations of societies.
    First give place for fear, and then push your own type of conspiracy...
    If we cannot by reason, by influence, by example, by strenuous effort,
    and by personal sacrifice, mend the bad places of civilization, we certainly cannot do it by force.

  4. View Forum Posts #44
    Knight Th13f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    1,045
     
    Th13f is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerrard View Post
    For me bunch of unrelated and too much mystified constructs that are aiming to connect them all and find original source of all those designs... I must say I watched only first 8-9 parts of the same on youtube, but its long time gone when I tolerated conspiracy theories, especially those that are getting into spiritual, irrational element, that found their foothold in new religion of new-age type, and some sort of radical spiritualism and rationalism as primary holistic constructs, but it is merely one of the biggest reductionism for me, when putted that way, when we talk about objective changes and transformations of societies.
    First give place for fear, and then push your own type of conspiracy...
    Its not about the spiritual. Its about hidden clues and messages within all the world's religions, media, cultures, etc.

  5. View Forum Posts #45
    General KGS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,230
     
    KGS is offline
    the thing is that if you look for something you can see it everywhere even if it's not there
    /i don't remember but i am sure some good soul will post a link to a wikipedia article/

  6. Visit Homepage View Forum Posts #46
    Demigod Bastardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    {I} {T}rust {A}nd {L}ove {Y}ou
    Posts
    9,412
     
    Bastardo is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Documentary
    Hilarious. Wait, wait, let me try;

    [Bild: 1418525219igazei.png]

    ....

    [Bild: 1418525219igazei.png]

    Oh noes!

  7. View Forum Posts #47
    banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Warszawa, Polska
    Posts
    1,743
     
    Assassin of Kings is offline
    All these conspiracy theories are simply hilarious. I remember I once saw a video on YouTube about subliminal messages in the Disney animation films, such as background buildings resembling genital organs. Even more ridicule that The Arrivals.

  8. View Forum Posts #48
    Local Hero The Shield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    288
     
    The Shield is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin of Kings View Post
    All these conspiracy theories are simply hilarious. I remember I once saw a video on YouTube about subliminal messages in the Disney animation films, such as background buildings resembling genital organs. Even more ridicule that The Arrivals.
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...3220237AAbBnIU

    Most disasters happend on day 11 or month 11 or have something to do with number 11.
    Also the Flight that first hit WTC was flight 11....on day eleven

  9. Visit Homepage View Forum Posts #49
    Demigod Bastardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    {I} {T}rust {A}nd {L}ove {Y}ou
    Posts
    9,412
     
    Bastardo is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shield View Post
    Most disasters happend on day 11 or month 11
    I'd love to see statistics on that but I can only see ass-pulling.

  10. View Forum Posts #50
    banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Warszawa, Polska
    Posts
    1,743
     
    Assassin of Kings is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shield View Post
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...3220237AAbBnIU

    Most disasters happend on day 11 or month 11 or have something to do with number 11.
    Also the Flight that first hit WTC was flight 11....on day eleven
    Even if that was statistically proven, do you really think that would be anything more than pure coincidence?

  11. View Forum Posts #51
    Local Hero
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    293
     
    Cyclops1953 is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shield View Post
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...3220237AAbBnIU

    Most disasters happend on day 11 or month 11 or have something to do with number 11.
    Also the Flight that first hit WTC was flight 11....on day eleven

    Well here are just a few to dispute that claim:
    Pan Am Flight 103 - 21 December 1988
    Hurricane Katrina - August 28, 2005
    gulf oil spill - April 20, 2010
    Mount St. Helens - May 18, 1980
    RMS Titanic - 15 April 1912
    Hindenburg - May 6, 1937
    Chernobyl - 26 April 1986
    Three Mile Island - March 28, 1979
    Pearl Harbor - December 7, 1941
    Challenger disaster - January 28, 1986

  12. View Forum Posts #52
    Local Hero The Shield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    288
     
    The Shield is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops1953 View Post
    Well here are just a few to dispute that claim:
    Pan Am Flight 103 - 21 December 1988
    Hurricane Katrina - August 28, 2005
    gulf oil spill - April 20, 2010
    Mount St. Helens - May 18, 1980
    RMS Titanic - 15 April 1912
    Hindenburg - May 6, 1937
    Chernobyl - 26 April 1986
    Three Mile Island - March 28, 1979
    Pearl Harbor - December 7, 1941
    Challenger disaster - January 28, 1986
    Right...
    And what I meant by disaster, was, Natural Disaster..
    and while writing this there was yet another quake...only a bit minor..
    !!My heart is racing!!
    FUUUUUUUCK!!


    http://translate.google.es/translate...odos-los-meses
    Last edited by The Shield; 14.05.2011 at 23:35.

  13. View Forum Posts #53
    Local Hero
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    293
     
    Cyclops1953 is offline
    You contradict yourself,you say natural disasters then mention flight #11 being 1st plane to hit WTC.

    Your own mention of this invalidates exclusion on man made events.

    Besides which Mount St. Helens and hurricane Katrina are both natural disasters.Here's another,August 24 A.D. 79 - Mount Vesuvius.

    Also if you read both of the links you posted,neither one excludes man made disaster.In fact both mention several of them.
    Last edited by Cyclops1953; 14.05.2011 at 23:57.

  14. View Forum Posts #54
    Local Hero The Shield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    288
     
    The Shield is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops1953 View Post
    You contradict yourself,you say natural disasters then mention flight #11 being 1st plane to hit WTC.

    Your own mention of this invalidates exclusion on man made events.

    Besides which Mount St. Helens and hurricane Katrina are both natural disasters.Here's another,August 24 A.D. 79 - Mount Vesuvius.
    ok then.. exclude manmade disasters...
    and find only natural disasters..

    how many have an 11 in them and how many do not??

  15. View Forum Posts #55
    banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Warszawa, Polska
    Posts
    1,743
     
    Assassin of Kings is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shield View Post
    ok then.. exclude manmade disasters...
    and find only natural disasters..

    how many have an 11 in them and how many do not??
    And what might that mean? That god wants it this way?

  16. View Forum Posts #56
    Knight Gor_Na_Drak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,511
     
    Gor_Na_Drak is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shield View Post
    ok then.. exclude manmade disasters...
    and find only natural disasters..

    how many have an 11 in them and how many do not??
    Well according to this list, not so many do. Definitely nothing more than any other date, (day/month/year). But if you want to have an irrational fear about the number 11 who am I to tell you not to?

  17. View Forum Posts #57
    Cat  Larisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    8,521
     
    Larisa is offline
    All the numbers from 1 to 31 are bad. And I can prove it!

  18. View Forum Posts #58
    Local Hero
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    doom land
    Posts
    701
     
    mnt is offline
    2013

    I saw the whole series, and I can say that most of it is true,
    Most of the religious documentaries mentioned is correct according to Islam
    and my mass reading...

    But I don't agree about the interpretation of the "Kaaba" ritual
    and spiritual focus points and such.. No proof on that in the Islamic scripts..

    Also 9/11 isn't a Masonic ritual neither an "inner job",
    it was all by Al-qaeda alone... and that is fact and not conspiracy..
    Last edited by mnt; 06.08.2013 at 17:20. Reason: NRQ

  19. View Forum Posts #59
    Dragonslayer Omid-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,556
     
    Omid- is offline
    I don't think there are any Jews here.

  20. Visit Homepage View Forum Posts #60
    Mythos Onisuzume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Walkura V
    Posts
    8,500
     
    Onisuzume is offline
    Thread necromancy much?

Page 3 of 3 « First 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Impressum | Link Us | intern
World of Gothic © by World of Gothic Team
Gothic, Gothic 2 & Gothic 3 are © by Piranha Bytes & Egmont Interactive & JoWooD Productions AG, all rights reserved worldwide