Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 1 von 2 12 Letzte »
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 31
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Local Hero

gothic2notr ist offline

Gothic Series Favorite Class/Guild

Hey all, I was just wondering wut ur favorite guild was?

For G1- Old Camp- I love the shadow armor and then being a mage.

G2- I loved being a mage. I play as a mage in like every rpg and I think gothic 2 created them well.

G2 Notr- Paladin- I tried as a mage but the dragons seem to be immune to most spells. I hear you can beat em with summons but I tend to avoid summons for some reason.

Wuts ur thoughts?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Knight Commander

Nisarg ist offline
    G2 and Notr - Fire Mages, ever since I discovered "Shrink monster" scrolls are very useful for killing dragons.
    My skin for Opera Web Browser.[Bild: tOC_sig1.jpg]

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Zeri0n

Zeri0n ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von NatDis Beitrag anzeigen
    G2 and Notr - Fire Mages, ever since I discovered "Shrink monster" scrolls are very useful for killing dragons.
    too bad it's lvl 6 rune and UD is immune to it
    but magic missile pwns

G1 - Templar, i like their look and they are bad ass but necromancer was way cooler, so Necromancer is my choice
    G2notr - Mage, mage mage all the way, and maybe a pally
    G3 - never played it....
    FG- never played it....
    Arcania- never gonna play it

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Local Hero Avatar von Sorinash

Sorinash ist offline
    G1: Mercenary
    G2: Mercenary
    G3: Beliar's side, cuz he has a badass voice and Innos's voice is kinda crappy

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Adventurer

Lebavc ist offline
    G1-Templars
    G2-Mercenary/Dragon hunter
    G2NotR-Mercenary/Dragon hunter
    G3-It's kind of hard to chose a favourite faction in G3, because you could always change in the middle of the game. But Nordmar clans are by far the best.
    FG-Awful.
    G4-All of them are awful.

What about Risen?

My favourite were the inquisition fighters. I kind of hated the bandits for some reason and the games were ok.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Ranger Avatar von Untouchable

Untouchable ist offline
    G1 - Waiting to be played
    G2 NotR - Being a paladin was very fun. But now I can say being a mage is very good too.
    G3 - Hmmm I would chose rebels, coz I find it very fun to liberate cites in Mortana (you get to do it also as a Beliar servant at the end, but not as much enjoyable if you ask me)
    FG - Downloaded Enhanced edition, only had about 1h of gameplay, so I can't really talk about guilds, but I think those guys done a good job making the game playable.
    G4 - Do I really need to comment, this ...... thing ?
    Geändert von Untouchable (29.04.2011 um 15:53 Uhr)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Local Hero

gothic2notr ist offline
    Hmm, i forgot bout the shrink monster scrolls... Too bad I already saved over my chapter 2 mage to start a dragon hunter. As of risen, I like the bandits. I tried the mage class but the runes seemed kinda useless and since the inquisition fighters got the mage spells being an actual mage was quite useless

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Local Hero

andorian22 ist offline
    g2 - merc becuase you get to wear the best looking armor in g2,
    the light dragonhunters, other than that, it's Cor Angar's, but only
    if you put incheat.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9
    Knight Commander

Nisarg ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Zeri0n Beitrag anzeigen
    too bad it's lvl 6 rune and UD is immune to it
    but magic missile pwns
    Learning that rune is a waste of LP, I think. I just use the scrolls. But yeah, that magic missile is definitely the right stuff - just make sure you have enough mana and you can keep spamming it to kill the UD.

The biggest fun in the dragon fights is when you're graphics card is one of the newer ones, your drivers are the latest, and the game just stops rendering the dragon when you get close to them. In this situation, a mage is the only way to go.

As for G3, I think that the Nomads and the Nordmarians are the best, but I don't really have a preference in that anyway. I've only played G1 once yet, so I haven't tried all three factions and can say anything about that.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Zeri0n

Zeri0n ist offline
    Well there are about 3-4 shrink scrolls in whole notr....
    But greatest disappointment was, i came to npc, tried to shrink him, animation is well (yeah we are gonna have a midget) but whaaaaaat? he didn't get smaller

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11
    Local Hero

gothic2notr ist offline
    Also, Im not rly a fan of G3 but when I play I am usually drawn towards the mordmar area. G3 was too buggy for me, does the cp 1.74 fix that tho bcus if thats the case ill prolly give it another try after my dragon hunter notr go thru

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12

Untouchable ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von gothic2notr Beitrag anzeigen
    Also, Im not rly a fan of G3 but when I play I am usually drawn towards the mordmar area. G3 was too buggy for me, does the cp 1.74 fix that tho bcus if thats the case ill prolly give it another try after my dragon hunter notr go thru
    G3 with 1.74 is a completely new, balanced (Alternative balancing, and alternative AI), bug free game, so you should definitely check it out.

Alternative balancing ads a special flavor to the game, something like NotR does to G2. Skills are harder to learn, etc.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #13
    Local Hero

gothic2notr ist offline
    sweet thx ima def give it another go soon then. now idk if i wanna even keep playin my dragon hunter or go straight to 3. i beat g2 notr as pally then beat g1 as necromancer n am not bak to 2 so i wouldnt b missing anything if i go straight to 3 lol

14. Beiträge anzeigen #14

Untouchable ist offline
    sweet thx ima def give it another go soon then. now idk if i wanna even keep playin my dragon hunter or go straight to 3. i beat g2 notr as pally then beat g1 as necromancer n am not bak to 2 so i wouldnt b missing anything if i go straight to 3 lol
    Well, you decide. I'm quite sure it'll be a brand new experience. (but don't blame me if you get disappointed, which I doubt you'll be)

Cheers m8

15. Beiträge anzeigen #15
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    G2 Notr Dragon hunter. but next time I'll play it - i'll try mage. almost pure mage
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

16. Beiträge anzeigen #16
    Local Hero

gothic2notr ist offline
    lol thx untouchable. i think ill play as a mage in G3

17. Beiträge anzeigen #17

Untouchable ist offline
    lol thx untouchable. i think ill play as a mage in G3
    Np m8, I'm glad your gonna give G3 another try
    Its just what I plan to do also, as soon as I finish my current G2 notr pure mage playthrough.... Hmmm well on second thought, I'll first try G1 (finally ),
    and then if I have some extra spare time I'll roll a new G3 mage (for the 104043048 time )

18. Beiträge anzeigen #18
    Local Hero

gothic2notr ist offline
    yea def play gothic 1, best outta the series imo. i seriously love that game. n i just got accepted into merc in notr so a step closer 2 beating and playing g3 haha. idk who ima go g3 tho, prolly innos but ill make final decision wen i c all the spells. does the last cp actually insert all of the missing spells?

19. Beiträge anzeigen #19
    Knight Commander

Nisarg ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Zeri0n Beitrag anzeigen
    Well there are about 3-4 shrink scrolls in whole notr....
    But greatest disappointment was, i came to npc, tried to shrink him, animation is well (yeah we are gonna have a midget) but whaaaaaat? he didn't get smaller
    I did go into honest combat with the swamp dragon, aided by those two - the guy with the tight boots and his friend Cod. And with Feodaron, because I had only one scroll left which I wasted in vain on the UD.

As for an NPC, the scroll did mention that it only works on monsters.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #20

Untouchable ist offline
    yea def play gothic 1, best outta the series imo. i seriously love that game. n i just got accepted into merc in notr so a step closer 2 beating and playing g3 haha. idk who ima go g3 tho, prolly innos but ill make final decision wen i c all the spells. does the last cp actually insert all of the missing spells?
    Yea I will, well thats good news
    All spells work, a little different form before (but better).
    Example, to be able to learn fireball you first need to know learn quickly, etc.

Seite 1 von 2 12 Letzte »