Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 3 von 21 « Erste 12345671014 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 41 bis 60 von 417
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #41
    Local Hero Avatar von Sorinash

Sorinash ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Atrion Beitrag anzeigen
    We'll talk when you die killed by some random orc in chapter 4-5 ;D (I died once :/ )
    Ohoh believe me that would be a big achievement, cuz I always die early... from a cliff fall... gosh I'm so lame

2. Beiträge anzeigen #42
    Ranger Avatar von Untouchable

Untouchable ist offline
    Looking forward to see your progress guys.
    But watch out, death has many faces.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #43
    Ranger Avatar von Nigel52

Nigel52 ist offline
    I'm almost done with my first playthrough of the game (I'm about to confront the UD). After this, I should do more on my hardcore profile, if I have time to play. So far I haven't done much since day 2 in my 'diary.' Just a little update.
    Greater love hath no man than this, that he lay down his life for another.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #44
    Apprentice Avatar von Atrion

Atrion ist offline
    Day 3

I woke up in the New Camp. No one wanted to kick me out from my house - that's good It's time to go to the Old Mine...

In the Mine I talked to Drake. He warned me not to go anywhere alone. There are some minecrawlers or something. I bought a few things from Santino and went down. In one of the shafts I met Aleph - lazy Digger, who sells information because he doesn't work a hard as the rest. He told me about Glen (sells lockpicks) and some stuff about other shafts. Snipes wanted me to distract Aaron and gave me Aaron's key to his chest. Even Ulbert wasn't too smart. Do all of the guards so 'intelligent'?

I finally met Ian. He gave me the list without any problems. On my way out I met an old Digger named Grimes. He's been here 10 YEARS! NO WAY I'm gonna stick here for that long!

After leaving the Mine I went to... Lares. I showed him the list - the Old Camp will pay for Bloodwyn's 'politeness' Then I went to the Old Camp (on my way I discovered a nice hideout behind a small waterfall) and gave Diego the list. Then I found Nek - one of the guards and met Sly, who was looking for him. I decided to take a walk around the Camp for the last time. I'm not gonna stay here. I met a noisy Kyle, Herek - a Digger hired by Bloodwyn - easy prey, gave Dexter that recipe and Jesse, who warned me about Herek ;D. I went to Dusty and helped him join the Swamp Camp. I'm not going to join them - don't want to end up like Baal Netbek (if he IS a Baal).

When I finally went back to the New Camp it was already dark. I asked Lares about joining the band and he agreed. He also told me about some raid on the Old Camp's caravan. Apparently they used my 'list' And Gorn was supposed to give me my part of the loot. What the hell? A mercenary working with Rouges? Of course he couldn't 'tell' me about this so I decided not to ask about this any more. Lares wanted me to meet Mordrag and help him. On my way to the tavern I finally remembered myself about that creature destroying the Dam. I quickly took care of it. I never thought I could become so strong in here - not that it will help me to go past the barrier . Mordrag wanted me to take care of his assignment. Lazy bastard...

Before going to sleep I asked Cronos if he had some message for the Old Camp's mages - the Fire Mages. He said that now he can give me such a message to deliver. FINALLY I will give them that letter they gave me before I ended up in here. I also asked Wolf about a better armour. He sold be the best armour he had - COOL.

Now I'm going to bed - it was a very busy day.

STATS CHANGES:

Level 7
    Strength 80 (20LP)

LP's left: 0
    Geändert von Atrion (06.05.2011 um 07:53 Uhr)

5. Beiträge anzeigen #45

Sorinash ist offline
    You remind me of myself how I was yesterday, Atrion. I mean, yesterday I did all that stuff. The only difference between us is a day . and yea... Gorn raiding the old camp folks? Even oftenly? Hard to imagine
    Sorinash_The_Sharpshooter's progress (this time imma post a picture of the progress):
    [Bild: mahcharacter.png]
    Near death experiences: none, it's starting to be too easy
    Aaaand in case you're wondering where I'm heading to right now:
    [Bild: mahlocation.png]
    Geändert von Sorinash (06.05.2011 um 07:47 Uhr)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #46

Atrion ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sorinash Beitrag anzeigen
    You remind me of myself how I was yesterday, Atrion. I mean, yesterday I did all that stuff. The only difference between us is a day . and yea... Gorn raiding the old camp folks? Even oftenly? Hard to imagine
    Sorinash_The_Sharpshooter's progress (this time imma post a picture of the progress):
    Poor guards xD

About death - you can always fall from a clif ;>

7. Beiträge anzeigen #47
    Knight Commander Avatar von TudoracheMG

TudoracheMG ist offline
    Hello,guys.Several months ago,there was somebody posting a diary of his journeys through G2NOTR having played it for the very first time.It was an interesting read,so could you direct me to his profile if you remember his name,please?Thank you in advance!

8. Beiträge anzeigen #48

Nigel52 ist offline
    I've been posting a diary of a G2NOTR playthrough, and haven't completed the game yet in 'normal' mode. However, I only did it about a week or two ago. Has the person you're refering to posted on this topic?

9. Beiträge anzeigen #49

TudoracheMG ist offline
    It was in an older topic,perhaps two topics earlier

10. Beiträge anzeigen #50

Atrion ist offline
    I died

After delivering the Fire Mages 2 messages (one from outside and one from Water Mages) I went to kick Bullit's ass. When I grabbed the knob I got shot and died...

What a lousy way to end the game : (

11. Beiträge anzeigen #51
    Veteran

Kraszu ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sorinash Beitrag anzeigen
    Your stats look so over the place. I didn't know that this is viable in Gothic I had always specialized, also what dmg do you deal with a bow? I had tried to play an archer once but I recall doing next to nothing dmg with him, and I didn't like the gameplay of it so I stopped, and played with a meele once more.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #52

Sorinash ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Kraszu Beitrag anzeigen
    Your stats look so over the place. I didn't know that this is viable in Gothic I had always specialized, also what dmg do you deal with a bow? I had tried to play an archer once but I recall doing next to nothing dmg with him, and I didn't like the gameplay of it so I stopped, and played with a meele once more.
    You're right with the bows... but have you tried using crossbows? That's what I'm doing now, it's really awsome. I can kill 4-5 orc warriors only with the crossbow without 'em reaching me. From what I've noticed, the crossbows are 100% accurate in gothic 1 if you're master. I'M NOT KIDDING, IT REALLY IS 100% ACCURATE!

Oh and be sure you max out your dex stat (100 pts). It's even better if you keep the dex potions you get till you learn your way to 100.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #53

TudoracheMG ist offline
    Dexterity does not affect your damage output in Gothic 1,however,only the weapon does

14. Beiträge anzeigen #54
    Veteran

Kraszu ist offline
    So having over 100 Dex is useless? Should I drink Dex potions before reaching 100 or not?

15. Beiträge anzeigen #55

TudoracheMG ist offline
    I think it improves your accuracy,I am not sure

16. Beiträge anzeigen #56
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Zeri0n

Zeri0n ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von TudoracheMG Beitrag anzeigen
    I think it improves your accuracy,I am not sure
    yep that one...

17. Beiträge anzeigen #57
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Der_Jonn

Der_Jonn ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Kraszu Beitrag anzeigen
    So having over 100 Dex is useless? Should I drink Dex potions before reaching 100 or not?
    100 dex is only a relevant threshold insofar as that is the max you can learn from teachers, but every point in dexterty increases your accuracy/range no matter whether you're over or under 100.
    55 is all you need to use any ranged weapon in the game, anything above only increases accuracy.
    And honestly, ranged weapons are pretty terrible in Gothic 1, so I'd not spend any more than that on dex.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #58

Sorinash ist offline
    Ohhh so dex increases only accuracy in gothic 1... my bad, didn't know
    It still is pretty cool to shoot someone with 100% probability

19. Beiträge anzeigen #59
    Local Hero

Zero Cool ist offline
    I decided to play Gothic 2 , I wanted to play with NotR , but I need more time and I don't have this

Name: Zero Dex
    Game: Gothic 2
    Level: 1 just started
    Guild: I intend to join Militia

So, I will make a Diary after some time
    Geändert von Zero Cool (11.05.2011 um 06:50 Uhr)

20. Beiträge anzeigen #60

Nigel52 ist offline
    I feel badly for not having played Hardcore lately (since my last entry), and I keep saying I will sometime. I'll probably start after I can figure out how to take screenshots from the help section.

Seite 3 von 21 « Erste 12345671014 ... Letzte »