Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 21 von 21 « Erste ... 10141718192021
Ergebnis 401 bis 417 von 417
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #401
    Lehrling Avatar von raiz2

raiz2 ist offline
    I forgot to mention that diego died in my game
    On the way to nostalgy bonus he was killed by some orcs, which i could not kill fast enough. ... too bad

yes i guess i will skip the tomb near onars farm - it's too risky

2. Beiträge anzeigen #402
    Apprentice Avatar von Dragonslayer123

Dragonslayer123 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MikeLitoris Beitrag anzeigen
    Dragonslayer aren't you allowed to use a save if a bug happens? I mean the disappearance of Claw how you described it sounds like a bug.
    I could use Marvin to get it but that is cheating in Hardcore (I think).

I DIED!!!!
    Damn. The swamp golem hit me and I didn't flew really far and when I come up he hits me and I am dead.
    Final Stats:
    http://imageshack.us/f/22/paladinsdeathinhc.png/

I am not going to give up on this challenge.
    4# try
    Game: Gothic 2 NotR
    Guild: militia/paladin
    Build: dex/1h
    I am going to go for a dex build this time. Maybe it will be easier with a bow.
    Edit: I am really angry right now and I don't think I can start another challenge actually. I will take a rest from Gothic and play other games.
    Geändert von Dragonslayer123 (16.03.2013 um 20:42 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #403
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    CHARACTER NAME: MikeLitoris's Paladin v2
    GAME: Gothic 2 NotR
    GUILD/BUILD: Militia, Paladin/ 2h + strength

DIARY: After I became a militia I took out stronger monsters like lizards, snappers, minecrawlers, undead caves(and took dragon slicer with some help from Destroy Undead spells) and black troll. Did the bandit and missing people quest, became a member of ring of water and entered ch2. Transformed into a wolf, ran in middle of all orcs right before the pass, transformed again and cast fire rain before they killed me. I was left with 40% HP, not so bad. Closest I came to dying was when I teleported from excavations to that cave with wolf and orc and that goddamn orc wouldn't stop chasing me, I had only about 10% hp when I finally escaped. I entered VoM just to get heavy militia armor and that ore amulet that gives 8/8/8/8. Funny thing is I forgot completely that I had to have 3500 for all that and I had only thousand and something so I had to sell A LOT of stuff I had, even food and plants. Returned from VoM after buying armor, ore amulet and even some spell scrolls for later. I'm actually doing pretty fine aside from the fact I have 59 str and I'm using Ring of Water Quarterstaff(which is ugly as hell). Hope somebody in Jharkendar can help me train strength, I'm about to enter Jharkendar now as lvl 17, hope that's enough...

Screenshot: http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/6251/g2notrhc4.png

Dragonslayer - yea, golems are tough. I didn't even try to kill those stone golems in a cave near excavations, I just ate a snapper root and ran . With trolls its different, you just have to be patient to kill them. But golems can knock you any time and they can actually defend. I'll kill swamp golems when transformed in Dragon Snapper, ones I don't kill as Dragon Snapper I'll avoid. And yea, if you're angry its better not to play HC and calm down.

raiz Diego died? Hm, I wonder if he'll respawn in new world and give you the quest to get rid of Gerbrandt. How did he manage to die against orcs though? IIRC he is pretty strong, level 70.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #404

raiz2 ist offline
    i usually go to jarkhendar before i enter the valley of mines, so you are ready and i guess it will be easy for you

5. Beiträge anzeigen #405

I think I cooled off now. Instead of dex build, I'm still going for str.
    Game: Gothic 2 NotR
    Guild: militia/paladin
    Build: str/2h/xbow (maybe)
    Name: Golem hater (I knew I forgot something)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #406
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von raiz2 Beitrag anzeigen
    i usually go to jarkhendar before i enter the valley of mines, so you are ready and i guess it will be easy for you
    I didn't do any quests in VoM, I just went to get militia armor and ore amulet.

EDIT: level 19, bought typhoon from Cronos(75 dmg/45 str req, +5 2h skill), explored a little bit and then turned to dragon snapper and killed 4 swamp golems and 3 orcs. Didn't do much and won't have much time to play during the week so I guess I'll do it slowly.
    Geändert von MikeLitoris (17.03.2013 um 14:13 Uhr)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #407

Diary:
    (too lazy to write big diary posts)
    Right now i'm in ch2. I am making some money and grinding some xp for jharkendar. I killed Dexter already and read his orders.I'll just do some quests and kill some monsters before jharkendar.
    Stats:
    http://imageshack.us/f/248/g2notrstatsbeforejharke.png/

Mike so bad that you don't have much time. I have the whole week for playing games.
    Did you also get the str belt from that paladin? It's much better than belt of force because it gives 10 str instead of 5.
    Geändert von Dragonslayer123 (17.03.2013 um 20:36 Uhr)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #408
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    CHARACTER NAME: MikeLitoris's Paladin v2
    GAME: Gothic 2 NotR
    GUILD/BUILD: Militia, Paladin/ 2h + strength

DIARY: Forgot to mention, before I went to Jharkendar I cleared a part of the monsters in the big forest of Khorinis. I followed the path to the stone ring(where you go with Lares) and continued towards Vino's wine cave and then towards and along the coast. Killed some lizards, snappers, boars and field raiders and got back safely from the lighthouse. Also killed the lizards above bandit cave near Xardas and took an amulet(I think it is 10 dex amulet).

A smart trick to use when exploring that forest and trying to avoid wargs is to keep your crossbow(or bow) up so if you come near a warg it'll target him and warn you.

In Jharkendar I did all pirate quests and cleaned whole Jharkendar except swamp and north library. It was relatively easy cause I had 100 armor(now 105 with warrior caste ring and amulet combo). Only thing I'm really afraid of are fire devils in north library, traps in NotR temple and Raven(gonna use ice block against him).

Gonna do swamp and bandit quests now, north library last(cause of fire devils). Current stats: http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/8678/g2notrhc5.png

Dragonslayer I bought the 10 str belt too but I don't use any strength rings/belts/amulets, I use armor ones to make myself harder to kill. Kill everything in 3 shots and get 3 shotted yourself or kill everything in 10 shots but be able to survive 10 as well? I think for HC its better to go for second option cause it lets for more mistakes, even if it makes fights longer.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #409

raiz2 ist offline
    the fire enemies in that library are relatively easy to kill if you use speed boost (hering or pot) and ice spells
    like icy lance or ice block or geysir
    also use rings and amus that give protection against fire

and better do not start a melee fight against that devils :x

10. Beiträge anzeigen #410
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    Devils weren't much of a problem after all, I just cornered them and right-left combo'd them to death. Closest I came to dying was when I bought Huno's improved bandit armor and I took my bandit armor off so naturally everybody started attacking me. I ran for it, somehow made it alive but I was afraid that I won't be able to speak with them and that my HC playthrough might be over. But when I returned in a bandit armor all they said was "Picking a fight with me again" and stuff like that and everything was back to normal. Otherwise I did everything as I intended to, managed to ice block Raven and kill him, got Claw of Beliar and now going to VoM.

Too bad I can't move around in this heavy bandit's armor, it looks so awesome in synergy with Claw : http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/8427/g2notrhc6.png

11. Beiträge anzeigen #411

raiz2 ist offline
    Nicely done! I am not that kind of a melee fighting guy :X

By the way, Diego got killed in my game at the VoM because he got stuck at a tree and an orc shaman fireballed him to death, while i was running from 2 orc warriors.
    Annnnnnd: back in Khorinis he lives again and said something like: "surprised to see me? well i was unconcious for a very long time but now i am here and you have to help me"

So i am now at 143 Dex with 140/140 bow, and 81% Bow skill - this is so nice omg
    i can 3 shot orc warriors, 4 shot dragon snappers, 2 shot wargs and that on sooooo long distance yeeeha - very nice.

I alreay killed the swamp dragon and guess i will lvl up now first before i start the next dragon. Guess i will go for the orc elite/champions in Khorinis and try to clean up everything there that i skipped before.

Now i have to be carefull to not rush something and i still have to be careful if enemies get close.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #412

Diary:

Right now in ch3. Released Bennet and I'm a paladin now. Trying to make some money and also trying to get str to 120 so I can use the sword that Harad gives me.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #413
    Skinhead  Avatar von Hellbilly

Hellbilly ist offline
    Would somebody who has the time to keep the Hall Of Fame updated please open up the next thread as this has filled up?

14. Beiträge anzeigen #414
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    Does it mean we aren't allowed to post here anymore or were you just letting us know that somebody should make a new thread?

15. Beiträge anzeigen #415

Hellbilly ist offline
    Someone should make a new thread.

Or perhaps the time of the Hall Of Fame has outlived itself, seems like Nefekto hasn't been updating it in a while.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #416
    Veteran Avatar von miku-juku

miku-juku ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Hellbilly Beitrag anzeigen
    Someone should make a new thread.

Or perhaps the time of the Hall Of Fame has outlived itself, seems like Nefekto hasn't been updating it in a while.
    Admins should be eligible to open up a new thread?
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    Q:How to fight in Arcania?
    Zitat Zitat von Petyamester Beitrag anzeigen
    My strategy was click click click click click click click click click click click click click click win.

Probably the coolest place in Gothic 3

17. Beiträge anzeigen #417

Hellbilly ist offline
    Like I said, someone who bothers to keep the hall of fame up to date. I won't do it.

Seite 21 von 21 « Erste ... 10141718192021