Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 2 von 7 « Erste 123456 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 123
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21
    Adventurer

Lebavc ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von NCONiall Beitrag anzeigen
    Not really, as long as they make them a little rare and difficult to get.
    Agreed.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22
    General Avatar von ICFabian

ICFabian ist offline
    Moreover, that picture of yousr can be perfectly turned againts your own points.
    Uh, no. You see, unlike others, I tend to actually point out the areas I didn't like, and offer a reason as to why. The original post must have been really hazy, so I'll reconstruct it:

-- You might as well take Tia Dalma, streak paint on her face and draw up a cowl, and you get that Token Black Voodoo Woman™.

-- The usual foulmouthed pirate who is spitting about and spending time in dark taverns, acting as a TUFF GUY and being accompanied by your usual train of thugs.

-- Story hook overused: OMG, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, YOU CAN'T STOP IT BY YOURSELF. Oh my GOD, the DRAMA. What could it be?!

-- The character is not likeable. Okay, I get it, we have Kain and Raziel and a plethora of anti-hero protagonists out there, but they're still likeable in some way, or at least intriguing. The only thing R2's hero's behaviour made me want to do is step in the game world, shave him, and toss him into the mouth of the big Kraken Titan.

Fair enough, Skyrim has its share of clichés. However, what you must note is: Bethesda has been at this for a shit while longer than PB. Let's say they're both equal in talent. Hoge has some nice ideas, but they're not that inventive or witty (and haven't been since Gothic 3). Bethesda could hire any storywriter they damn well please to put Risen 2 to shame.

But oh, I forgot. They don't need that. They probably don't even know who PB or Risen or Gothic are. LOlolo

Oh, and to disentangle Thief's knickers: I'm here because I like Gothic, and I ever will. PB can go fuck themselves unless they get back their creativity and skill.

@Eidolon: I condemned the trailer, not the game itself. But I'll probably be condemning that soon enough, so yeah.

3. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #23
    Demigod Avatar von Bastardo

Bastardo ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Faby Beitrag anzeigen
    But oh, I forgot. They don't need that. They probably don't even know who PB or Risen or Gothic are. LOlolo
    Oh yeah? That's their loss.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24

ICFabian ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Bastardo Beitrag anzeigen
    Oh yeah? That's their loss.
    Well, is it? They never got cheated out of the rights to their own games. They probably make money PB could never even dream of. I don't see why they should care.
    Geändert von ICFabian (13.04.2011 um 14:42 Uhr)

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25
    Hero Avatar von .†.MikeL.†.

.†.MikeL.†. ist offline
    Kinda reminds me of.... Gothic3 VS Oblivion with Oblivion scoring a tremendous victory because Gothic3 forgot to participate in the match... or it did but no one noticed, it remains a mystery...

Still Risen 2 doesn't look half bad and personally I find this trailer to be better that Skyrim's trailer, I like that dark pirate atmosphere.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26
    Ranger Avatar von maledepecher

maledepecher ist offline

X

I don't like the guns in Risen 2 Dark Waters its not Risen anymore.
    But if the man with the eye patch is the Hero it looks a lot more bad ass than the Hero from the first Risen.
    To have guns in Risen 2 the game should have progressed atleast 20 years.
    At the end of Risen 1 the Hero set sail to the mainland.
    The hero should arrive to mainland in 3-4 months so its impossible to have guns.
    Like I said before the game should have progressed atleast 20 years to have guns in the game.
    But if the game has a better graphics and better faces of humans and lots of magic and better armor and a lots of robes I will play this game.

7. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #27
    Demigod Avatar von Bastardo

Bastardo ist offline
    Well, is it?
    Yes, it is. Good developers should play a lot just like good writers should read a lot, and someone who plays lots of RPGs should definitely try Gothic.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #28
    General Avatar von KGS

KGS ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von .†.MikeL.†. Beitrag anzeigen
    Kinda reminds me of.... Gothic3 VS Oblivion with Oblivion scoring a tremendous victory because Gothic3 forgot to participate in the match... or it did but no one noticed, it remains a mystery...

Still Risen 2 doesn't look half bad and personally I find this trailer to be better that Skyrim's trailer, I like that dark pirate atmosphere.
    or gothic 3 sucked hard
    but then again oblivion sucked really hard
    i can't really say which sucked more
    Geändert von KGS (13.04.2011 um 15:27 Uhr)

9. Beiträge anzeigen #29

ICFabian ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Bastardo Beitrag anzeigen
    Yes, it is. Good developers should play a lot just like good writers should read a lot, and someone who plays lots of RPGs should definitely try Gothic.
    I think they managed quite well without ever hearing of Gothic.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #30
    Demigod Avatar von Dino

Dino ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von KGS Beitrag anzeigen
    or gothic 2 sucked hard
    but then again oblivion sucked really hard
    i can't really say which sucked more
    Don't you mean gothic 3? They came out in the same year, I think. G2 was a past?
    yup both sucked but Oblivion was at least fun

11. Beiträge anzeigen #31
    Knight Avatar von RobinHood 13.

RobinHood 13. ist offline
    The skyrim trailer is way better. I still do think and hope that Risen 2 may be better than the first though.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #32
    General Avatar von KGS

KGS ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dino Beitrag anzeigen
    Don't you mean gothic 3? They came out in the same year, I think. G2 was a past?
    yup both sucked but Oblivion was at least fun
    ah yeah typo..

13. Beiträge anzeigen #33

ICFabian ist offline
    I really hope that not all of the magic is Voodoo based.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #34
    Knight Commander

Nisarg ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von maledepecher Beitrag anzeigen
    To have guns in Risen 2 the game should have progressed atleast 20 years.
    At the end of Risen 1 the Hero set sail to the mainland.
    The hero should arrive to mainland in 3-4 months so its impossible to have guns.
    As has been clarified, the hero never reached the mainland, and Risen 2 is set at least a decade after Risen, so as to save us the agony of the lukewarm public response to our final act in Risen.
    My skin for Opera Web Browser.[Bild: tOC_sig1.jpg]

15. Beiträge anzeigen #35
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Omid-

Omid- ist offline
    What the fuck happened to the timeline. Just what the fuck. Lol this is not looking good. Definitely not looking good. Will have to wait and see for the game itself. But you can't say it's going to suck, that's just plain dumb.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #36
    Sword Master Avatar von UR1Z13L

UR1Z13L ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von RobinHood 13. Beitrag anzeigen
    The skyrim trailer is way better. I still do think and hope that Risen 2 may be better than the first though.
    The Skyrim gameplay trailer was super but the cinematic trailer sucked if i have to compare cinematic trailers Risen 2 is much better

I dont know why you are trolling so much about the guns. It is a fantasy universe after all. You talk about the timeline!? What do you know about it, not much i suppose. I think that PB are gonna explain the guns quite well.

...... Gothic 2 had cannons and they never explained them and they never mentioned gun powder, but i dont think this is going to be the case in Risen 2

17. Beiträge anzeigen #37

ICFabian ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von UR1Z13L Beitrag anzeigen
    It is a fantasy universe after all.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suspension_of_disbelief

Applies to fantasy too, you know.

Yanking the player's chain too much may just leave them there, perplexed and dissatisfied.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #38
    Schwertmeister Avatar von warstrike

warstrike ist offline

But hey, Skyrim.
    No offense mate but TES is TES and games developed by PB are something different . They got lower budget ,less people working on the game etc.
    I tried oblivion but quit after 30 min,i got bored with the empty world. I only played Morrowind many years ago and kinda liked it ,but never finished it.

Comparing these 2 is useless , the games got a different budget and i think this says it all

19. Beiträge anzeigen #39

ICFabian ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von warstrike Beitrag anzeigen
    No offense mate but TES is TES and games developed by PB are something different . They got lower budget ,less people working on the game etc.
    I tried oblivion but quit after 30 min,i got bored with the empty world. I only played Morrowind many years ago and kinda liked it ,but never finished it.

Comparing these 2 is useless , the games got a different budget and i think this says it all
    Oh well. I guess you're right. Thanks for providing an actually useful response.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #40
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    There seems to be an awful lot of...sucking.

Seite 2 von 7 « Erste 123456 ... Letzte »