Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 6 von 6 « Erste ... 23456
Ergebnis 101 bis 115 von 115
  1. #101 Zitieren
    Ritter
    Yes!
    [Bild: dtc_sig.jpg]

Harald Iken: Überhaupt sollte man als Spieleentwickler das Wort "einfach" oder noch besser "mal eben" aus seinem Wortschatz streichen.
    Kuchenschlachter ist offline

2. #102 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Plasquar
    Thank you!
    Plasquar ist gerade online

3. #103 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde
    Unfortunately, even after the unofficial patch v1.3 installation, there were an illogical phrases in dialogues with a different characters, for example, the hero can say Vasili, Erikson and Balturo that they are from the Romanov's crew before he know it from the captain or from the Fincher.
    I've noticed another one strange thing: the commandant, who together with the inquisitor, participates in the attack on the lizardmen fortress, unlike other warriors, for a some reason equipped with a novice staff (It_Staff_Novice) instead of a blade staff (It_Staff_Blade).

Updated:
    1. Despite the fact that after the Bronco disclosure as the killer of Hemlar and master Vitus agrees to make William the new staff fight instructor and make him the warrior of the Inquisition, William until the end of the game wears a recruit clothes.
    2. Warriors of the Inquisition Ash and Kato are left with their old weapons, although logically they must receive a blade staff.
    3. You can tell Clay that Brogar wants him to replace Phil, who is guarding the swamp farm, even before the hero agrees to work for Brogar.
    4. Sonja, the mistress of the town whorehouse, reads the bookstand permanently, thereby preventing the hero from gaining an additional experience from the studying her records.

There are not bugs, but not clear enough moments:
    1. Do we need to leave the ability to fight with Fuller, regardless of the Delgado's advice, that Costa and his guard must be beaten separately?
    2. After the hero returns Alvaro the staff with a sharpened blade, the merchant will equip it himself, and not give it to Marcelo, for whom this weapon was intended.
    Dimus ist offline Geändert von Dimus (04.07.2017 um 00:08 Uhr) Grund: Updated

4. #104 Zitieren
    Lehrling
    Hi!
    Need some little help, please!
    I'm trying to change traders assortment in different chapters. Through the editor and the console commands added an item, but the rest of the items are duplicated after repacking project and start new game. How to add or remove items without duplicating the rest?
    LiveToWin ist offline

5. #105 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von mathúin
    To install this patch it's required 1.1 patch, isn't it? And since it's an unofficial patch they might go in conflict each other? How it works instead for those who bought the game from GOG or Steam? Which version of the game they provide?
    mathúin ist offline

6. #106 Zitieren
    Ranger
    Zitat Zitat von Markus Ramikin Beitrag anzeigen
    Actually, I just realized something. Let me refine that analysis from before:

Chapter 1
    Novice robes = Recruit robes = Worker clothes

Chapter 2
    Mage Robe = Warrior Armour = Hunter's Clothes

Chapter 3 - Mages get the amulet
    Commandant Armour = Fighter Armour

Chapter 4 - other classes can buy the amulet.
    Heavy Mage Robes = Inquisitor Armour = Armour of a Captain
    Titan set

So it seems you were right, the amulet was given to the mage as a balance for the weaker armors during the time when other classes had improved armors that mages didn't. Then in chapter 4 everyone was on an even footing again, and that's when the other classes gained access to the amulet. So the original state of affairs was in fact well balanced.

Baltram - thanks for the suggestion. I'll have to figure out how to do it, but I suspect I'll find examples in existing xinfs.
    this was bothering me aswell, so i cobbled up a xinf that works:
    Code:
    <Document
    	ClassName="gCInfo"
    	ClearChildren="False"
    	ConditionType="gEInfoCondType_General"
    	CurrentInfoCommandIndex="-1"
    	Folder=""
    	GoldCost="0"
    	InfoGiven="False"
    	InfoIsRunnig="False"
    	LearnPointCost="0"
    	MainSortID="0"
    	Name="cyrusamulet"
    	Owner="Cyrus"
    	Parent=""
    	Permanent="False"
    	Quest=""
    	SortID="4026"
    	StartChapter="4"
    	Type="gEInfoType_Important"
    	EndChapter="-1"
    	>
    	<Command
    		ClassName="gCInfoCommandRunScript"
    		Other="It_Am_Prot"
    		OtherType="gEOtherType_TemplateEntity"
    		Script="OnTradeInfo_RefillTradeItems"
    		Self="Cyrus"
    		Param="1"
    	>
    	</Command>
    </Document>
    Vielmann ist offline Geändert von Vielmann (14.04.2019 um 20:45 Uhr)

7. #107 Zitieren
    The WorldOfRisen download doesn't seem to work anymore.
    Videos:
    Installation von Gothic 1 in 2022: Hier.
    Installation von Gothic 2 in 2022: Hier.
    Installation von Gothic 3 in 2022: Hier.

8. #108 Zitieren
    Moderator Avatar von George
    Zitat Zitat von Plasquar Beitrag anzeigen
    The WorldOfRisen download doesn't seem to work anymore.
    In case you are using the Chrome browser: https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...1#post26701999
    George ist offline

9. #109 Zitieren
    Ah, you're right.
    I only know the "error" from World of Gothic where just nothing happens when you click "Download".
    At World of Risen you do seem to get a 404 error instead.

Thanks.
    Videos:
    Installation von Gothic 1 in 2022: Hier.
    Installation von Gothic 2 in 2022: Hier.
    Installation von Gothic 3 in 2022: Hier.

10. #110 Zitieren
    Neuling
    Is the patch compatible with the recent Steam 2023 update?
    Also, is there still a working download-link for the patch?
    Ulvar ist offline

11. #111 Zitieren
    Lehrling Avatar von Namenloser_
    Zitat Zitat von Ulvar Beitrag anzeigen
    Is the patch compatible with the recent Steam 2023 update?
    Also, is there still a working download-link for the patch?
    I don't think the unofficial patch works with the recent Port-Update, but I haven't got the chance to test it out.
    Namenloser_ ist offline

12. #112 Zitieren
    Neuling
    Hey,
    I love this patch and guess it wont be updated anymore but nevertheless I want to report a bug that hasnt been fixed by this patch.

When you accept the Conquer the Artifact Camp quest by Fincher and dont finish it before joining the Don, you wont be able to recruit the fighters for help in the assault.
    This is directly tied to the player joining the Don, because up to this point it is possible.
    Furthermore, if you spoke to the fighters before joining the Don and they started to follow you/you send them to the meeting point to wait or let them be gathered by Fincher himself at the entrance of the swamp, you have no dialoque option with any of them, because you cant ask them to aid you in the assault/any other dialoque like asking Craig to teach you and they just say lines like "good luck" and nothing more when talking to them.
    Slagar ist offline Geändert von Slagar (27.05.2023 um 19:58 Uhr)

13. #113 Zitieren
    Rookie
    "Could not load script module: "steamapps/common/Risen/bin/scripts/Script_Game_Patch.dll" is the message when I try running Risen on steam. Just a black screen, when Alt-Tabbed, this message is shown.

- I have downloaded and copied both of the files in the "Unofficial patch" into the steam game folder into their respective directories (just matched the files downloaded with files provided by steam - as a farmer would).
    - I have enabled Vertycal Sync in Nvidia Control Panel for Risen.exe (Seen from a german guy on YT)
    -I have done "Skip Intro Videos" (From this thread)
    -I have done "INI Tweaks" as well as deleted "configUser.xml" as shown (From this thread)
    When I say from this thread I mean this steam community page: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=636946065

Please someone help this poor guy - I need help, dunno what I'm doing wrong here.
    solidshallow ist offline Geändert von solidshallow (26.03.2024 um 11:10 Uhr)

14. #114 Zitieren
    Moderator Avatar von George
    Zitat Zitat von solidshallow Beitrag anzeigen
    Please someone help this poor guy - I need help, dunno what I'm doing wrong here.
    Someone else reported having the same problem yesterday (the thread is in german).
    That user downloaded Risen from GOG and not from Steam, but the problem is most likely the same.
    So here is my answer from the other thread translated into english.

At the beginning of 2023 Risen 1 got an update, with the update it is now a 64-bit application, before it was a 32-bit application.
    Therefore, the mods all no longer work, as they were created for the 32-bit version and 32-bit dlls are not compatible with 64-bit dlls.
    The GOG version seems to include the update, see this thread.

Maybe you can optionally download the old 32-bit version of Risen on GOG/Steam?
    George ist offline

15. #115 Zitieren
    Rookie
    Zitat Zitat von George Beitrag anzeigen
    Someone else reported having the same problem yesterday (the thread is in german).
    That user downloaded Risen from GOG and not from Steam, but the problem is most likely the same.
    So here is my answer from the other thread translated into english.
    (learning to use forums, hope I quoted it correctly)

Thank you for the reply, I was contemplating doing just that but I'm not sure if you can play the 32-bit version on a controller.
    I launched the current version on steam and so far I kind of like playing it with an x-box controller.
    solidshallow ist offline Geändert von solidshallow (26.03.2024 um 18:43 Uhr) Grund: misspellings

Seite 6 von 6 « Erste ... 23456