Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 5 von 6 « Erste 123456 Letzte »
Ergebnis 81 bis 100 von 115
  1. #81 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Plasquar
    Zitat Zitat von Baltram Beitrag anzeigen
    This is a mod for Risen 1 (yes also for the German version).

For Risen 2 you might want to check out this.
    Nevermind then
    Thanks
    Plasquar ist offline

2. #82 Zitieren
    Just arrived Avatar von tecknomage
    I installed Official Patch 1.10, Unofficial Patch 1.3, AND started a new game as suggested.

I am playing as a Warrior of the Order, have completed Basic Training, and have access to upper-quarter.

Completed quests within Find Hemlar's Murder:
    • Investigate the Crime Scene
    • What Does Harlok Know?
    • The Circle of Suspects
    • Access to the Cemetery (with conversation problem)

Still Active:
    • Who is Hemlar's Partner?
    • Find Hemlar's Murderer

NOT listed:
    • The Path to Truth
    • Distribute the Weed.....

I have talked to everyone on the Who is Hemlar's Partner? quest map.

Now I cannot talk to anyone else and the quest does NOT complete.

Noted differences in conversations after installing patches:
    • Yoki - does not have the options to get him to admit he lets people into the cemetery, ONLY denies he does
    • Ash - Cannot get the conversations about weed
    • Casper - does not have conversation lines about suspects nor weed

Am I missing something
    Tecknomage
    Master Mages and Fighters Guilds (Elder Scrolls)
    Scourge of the Wastelands
    tecknomage ist offline

3. #83 Zitieren
    Einmalposter
    Here's a bug I've found that might be worth fixing in an eventual patch update. If you drop a small shield, a wooden shield, or a war shield as a result of being knocked down by an NPC, your statistics won't be decreased accordingly, as you'll retain the shield's bonuses permanently. Strangely, the bug doesn't seem to apply to other shields; the same holds true for weapons that increase a talent's level.
    Novalia Spirit ist offline

4. #84 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde
    I noticed a bug on a farm run by Severin: novice Sirius (originally Sakura) said that Krayban (Barry) is disappeared even if this novice sits next to him at the campfire. Here is a my save in a chapter 1 (the hero became a Don's hunter).
    Dimus ist offline

5. #85 Zitieren
    Ranger
    Zitat Zitat von Dimus Beitrag anzeigen
    I noticed a bug on a farm run by Severin: novice Sirius (originally Sakura) said that Krayban (Barry) is disappeared even if this novice sits next to him at the campfire. Here is a my save in a chapter 1 (the hero became a Don's hunter).
    I remember that bug and if I recall correctly it is localization issue (i.e. bug not present in original German dialog and is not possible to fix without retranslation and rerecording of all other language voice-over).
    PowerGamer ist offline

6. #86 Zitieren
    MisterXYZ
    Gast
    Does the unofficial patch work with Risen patch 1.11?

7. #87 Zitieren
    Ranger
    Zitat Zitat von MisterXYZ Beitrag anzeigen
    Does the unofficial patch work with Risen patch 1.11?
    Yes.
    PowerGamer ist offline

8. #88 Zitieren
    Adventurer Avatar von Markus Ramikin
    Sorry about the necro, but while this patch looks very interesting, and I'm planning to try it out, one thing gave me pause:

- Amulet of the Holy flame is no longer available on sale (previously was sold by Cyrus in Chapter 4) becoming mages exclusive item.
    Everything else in this patch is bugfixes or restorations, so I don't understand why this particular change was included - it looks like a personal preference on class balance, not a bugfix.

Could anyone please give me an idea how to revert this change? I'm looking through the source files but I can't seem to find it. Which type of file is responsible for items available for trade?

Thanks
    Taten sind die Gebete eines Soldaten, und Siege seine Opfergaben.
    Markus Ramikin ist offline

9. #89 Zitieren
    Ranger
    Zitat Zitat von Markus Ramikin Beitrag anzeigen
    Everything else in this patch is bugfixes or restorations, so I don't understand why this particular change was included
    The description of the amulet (you can see it in your inventory in-game) states something like "this amulet was given to me by the mages" which refers to the point in game when one of the mages gives this amulet to the player if the player joined the Mages. But the player is not given this amulet if he does not join the Mages. So either the description on the amulet is incorrect or the amulet was meant to be received only when the player joined Mages. Considering that Mages armor has lower defense stats then the armors of other factions the amulet was probably meant exclusively for the Mages faction (as the additional protection to bring the total defense for the Mages on par with what player can get with other factions). This is why I opted out to consider amulet description correct but the fact that amulet was on sale and available for other factions - a bug.[/QUOTE]

Could anyone please give me an idea how to revert this change? I'm looking through the source files but I can't seem to find it. Which type of file is responsible for items available for trade?
    This change is present in the C++ source code of Script_Game_Patch.dll.
    PowerGamer ist offline

10. #90 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Baltram
    ScriptFixes.cpp, line 92
    Baltram ist offline

11. #91 Zitieren
    Thanks for the answer. I didn't realize about the description.

Still...
    Zitat Zitat von PowerGamer Beitrag anzeigen
    Considering that Mages armor has lower defense stats then the armors of other factions the amulet was probably meant exclusively for the Mages faction (as the additional protection to bring the total defense for the Mages on par with what player can get with other factions)
    Hm... isn't it like this?

Novice robes = Recruit robes = Worker clothes
    Mage Robe = Warrior Armour = Hunter's Clothes
    Commandant = Fighter
    Heavy Mage Robes = Inquisitor Armour = Armour of a Captain
    Titan set

Sure, mages don't have an equivalent of the Commandant armor, but the best armors of all factions have the same stats, and then everyone ends up with the Titan set. So ultimately you're giving mages an edge.

This change is present in the C++ source code of Script_Game_Patch.dll.
    Well crap.
    Markus Ramikin ist offline Geändert von Markus Ramikin (19.09.2014 um 14:31 Uhr)

12. #92 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Baltram
    Well crap.
    You can still add a .xinf for Cyrius that is available in chapter 4 and silently adds the amulet to his trade inventory.
    Baltram ist offline

13. #93 Zitieren
    Actually, I just realized something. Let me refine that analysis from before:

Chapter 1
    Novice robes = Recruit robes = Worker clothes

Chapter 2
    Mage Robe = Warrior Armour = Hunter's Clothes

Chapter 3 - Mages get the amulet
    Commandant Armour = Fighter Armour

Chapter 4 - other classes can buy the amulet.
    Heavy Mage Robes = Inquisitor Armour = Armour of a Captain
    Titan set

So it seems you were right, the amulet was given to the mage as a balance for the weaker armors during the time when other classes had improved armors that mages didn't. Then in chapter 4 everyone was on an even footing again, and that's when the other classes gained access to the amulet. So the original state of affairs was in fact well balanced.

Baltram - thanks for the suggestion. I'll have to figure out how to do it, but I suspect I'll find examples in existing xinfs.
    Markus Ramikin ist offline

14. #94 Zitieren
    Damn, it's been 3 years already since I last posted something here. Time flies...

Anyways, does anybody know (or can test) if this unofficial patch overwrites anything?
    From the download of the mod I can see which files it adds, but not if some of them are already present in current risen installation.
    Sadly I can't test it anymore, because I created an ISO from the DVD years ago and changed the ISO to install the unofficial patch automatically.

Wanna know that because of uninstallation of the patch. I want to install felsenschmieds Risen extended and wanna delete the unofficial patch before I do so.

You can answer in german if you want.
    Plasquar ist offline

15. #95 Zitieren
    Ritter
    No, it just adds some files.

bin\scripts\Script_Game_Patch.dll
    data\common\projects.p01
    data\common\templates.p00
    data\compiled\library.p01
    data\compiled\sounds.p01
    data\compiled\speech_english.p01
    data\compiled\strings.p00
    [Bild: dtc_sig.jpg]

Harald Iken: Überhaupt sollte man als Spieleentwickler das Wort "einfach" oder noch besser "mal eben" aus seinem Wortschatz streichen.
    Kuchenschlachter ist offline

16. #96 Zitieren
    Thank you!
    So... if I add, I dunno, lets say a templates.p01 and a templates.p02 from some other mods.

Does it work like this?
    Risen takes its own templates.pak or .p00, then it uses .p01 and then .p02
    Changes made in p01 will still be present after .p02 kicks in, as long as .p02 doesn't change the same things as .p01?
    Plasquar ist offline Geändert von Plasquar (17.07.2016 um 13:35 Uhr)

17. #97 Zitieren
    Ritter
    Yes, exactly.
    But you must be carefull with other archives than templates.p*. Templates work well in this scenario because every single item is a separate file. That isn't the case for dialogs. In the archives all dialogs are a single file so changeing them slightly in library.p01 would overwrite everything from library.p00 concerning dialogs.

Harald Iken: Überhaupt sollte man als Spieleentwickler das Wort "einfach" oder noch besser "mal eben" aus seinem Wortschatz streichen.

18. #98 Zitieren
    Only dialogues?
    That wouldn't be a problem I think.
    I'm trying to mix unofficial patch with felsenschmieds risen extended. I don't think the patch adds any dialogues.

Would you set the unofficial patch as .p02 and the mod as .p01 or the other way around?
    Plasquar ist offline

19. #99 Zitieren
    Ritter
    I'd prefer Risen Extended to the unofficial patch. Breaking the carefully crafted balancing by maybe overwriting it with bugfixes isn't worth it in my oppinion.
    I took a quick look at the patch and I'd say the risk of introducing severe problems is pretty slim. The most risky part besides dialogs is probably projects.pak. What's the worst that could happen? You reintroduce bugs that were fixed by the unofficial patch.

Informations here are provided "as is" without warranty or condition of any kind.

20. #100 Zitieren
    So if you wanna use both you would rename the Mod to something higher than the patch (like .p02 and patch .p01)?
    Plasquar ist offline

Seite 5 von 6 « Erste 123456 Letzte »