Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 3 von 6 « Erste 123456 Letzte »
Ergebnis 41 bis 60 von 112
  1. #41 Zitieren
    banned
    Zitat Zitat von PowerGamer Beitrag anzeigen
    Например?
    езлаер рениза Пзаер езатлей куаезать дездае.
    Hulk ist offline

2. #42 Zitieren
    Ranger
    Zitat Zitat von flex12 Beitrag anzeigen
    Does it work with the Steam Version ?
    Yes.
    if i disable auto-update.
    Not necessary, since patch only adds new files and does not replace any existing files.
    Does it work with a save-game or is a new game required? (couldn't find that in the readme)
    Patch is compatible with existing savegames but many fixes are not retroactive (i.e. if you have already progressed in the game past the point where a bug occurs, fix will not work) so it is recommended to start a new game.
    PowerGamer ist offline

3. #43 Zitieren
    Benutzer, die ihr Benutzerkonto per E-Mail bestätigen müssen
    Just doing a reinstall and noticed the patch, thanks for your work on this!
    Acleacius ist offline

4. #44 Zitieren
    General Avatar von RobinSword
    The download link isn't working anymore.
    RobinSword ist offline Geändert von RobinSword (10.02.2012 um 20:24 Uhr)

5. #45 Zitieren
    research Avatar von NicoDE
    NicoDE ist offline

6. #46 Zitieren
    Ranger
    Zitat Zitat von RobinSword Beitrag anzeigen
    The download link isn't working anymore.
    Another free file hoster is down.

Zitat Zitat von NicoDE Beitrag anzeigen
    Thanks and might as well make them permanent as additional mirror. Let me know whichever links to put into the first post.
    PowerGamer ist offline

7. #47 Zitieren
    Ritter
    i noticed a problem with KALVERAMX2B_00102.xinf. i was able to tell mendoza about the second winch on our first encounter. it seem's like that doesn't happen with the original xinf.(my risen is heavily modified so it might be my fault)

also there's a tiny mistake in FILLERX2_00905.xinf, Name="BUGFIX_00002". i don't think that has anny effect.
    [Bild: dtc_sig.jpg]

Harald Iken: Überhaupt sollte man als Spieleentwickler das Wort "einfach" oder noch besser "mal eben" aus seinem Wortschatz streichen.
    Kuchenschlachter ist offline

8. #48 Zitieren
    Ranger
    Zitat Zitat von Kuchenschlachter Beitrag anzeigen
    i noticed a problem with KALVERAMX2B_00102.xinf. i was able to tell mendoza about the second winch on our first encounter. it seem's like that doesn't happen with the original xinf.(my risen is heavily modified so it might be my fault)

also there's a tiny mistake in FILLERX2_00905.xinf, Name="BUGFIX_00002". i don't think that has anny effect.
    Both issues fixed, new patch uploaded (see first post).
    PowerGamer ist offline

9. #49 Zitieren
    Ranger
    Patch 1.3 package uploaded on 13th of March contained an outdated version of some game scripts. New patch 1.3 package is uploaded and is available in the first post. Readme is also updated with a new release date (21st of March).
    PowerGamer ist offline

10. #50 Zitieren
    Lehrling
    Hi!

Can you make a VS2008 solution file for the update? I'd like to change something (remove the "fix" for Rhobart), since it's just like the exploits Piranha left in Gothic 2 (both normal and NOTR).
    I changed the .sln file, but VS2008 says that the .vcxproj file is corrupt.

Thanks!
    cryoknight ist offline

11. #51 Zitieren
    Ranger
    Zitat Zitat von cryoknight Beitrag anzeigen
    Can you make a VS2008 solution file for the update? I'd like to change something (remove the "fix" for Rhobart), since it's just like the exploits Piranha left in Gothic 2 (both normal and NOTR).
    I changed the .sln file, but VS2008 says that the .vcxproj file is corrupt.
    Have you figured out how to use Script_Library and risenpak? Because these are the tools you need to undo Rhobart exploit fix as I explained here: http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...1#post15791778 (you do not need to recompile Script_Game_Patch.dll in Visual Studio).
    PowerGamer ist offline

12. #52 Zitieren
    Abenteurer Avatar von maulwurfn
    hello,servus,grützi,Привет und hallo
    funzt das alles auch mit der deutschen version und gibt es da noch infos auf deutsch zu?
    Hau ab!!!
    oder ich hau die solange aufs Maul bis du lachst
    !
    maulwurfn ist offline

13. #53 Zitieren
    Lehrling
    Zitat Zitat von PowerGamer Beitrag anzeigen
    Have you figured out how to use Script_Library and risenpak? Because these are the tools you need to undo Rhobart exploit fix as I explained here: http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...1#post15791778 (you do not need to recompile Script_Game_Patch.dll in Visual Studio).
    Where are the scripts supposed to go?
    In Risen, I activated the console and typed: "library export infos". It said it was done after a bit.
    Looking around in the SteamApps/Risen directory, there are no new script files, no raw directory.
    Nothing new in the savegame directory either.

I added a "raw" dir to risen/data, and an "infos" subdirectory to the raw dir. Copied my changed script from the 1.3 update into that directory.
    In the console: "library compile infos".
    It said there were no raw files found.

Can you give me some pointers?
    cryoknight ist offline

14. #54 Zitieren
    Lehrling
    I just noticed your mention of Risenpak in your reply to the first time I asked (whoops!). Will play with that and get back to you.

Okay, from what I can tell (from the readme and from using it), Risenpak looks like it only unpacks.
    I still have no idea what to do with the extracted compiled_infos.bin file, since the library console command doesn't seem to do anything with it.
    cryoknight ist offline Geändert von cryoknight (23.03.2012 um 05:22 Uhr)

15. #55 Zitieren
    Ritter
    Zitat Zitat von maulwurfn Beitrag anzeigen
    hello,servus,grützi,Привет und hallo
    funzt das alles auch mit der deutschen version und gibt es da noch infos auf deutsch zu?
    ja, nein. also es funzt definitv. was willst denn wissen? übersetzen werd ich das changelog sicher nicht.

@cryoknight: risen notices changed files in raw on it's own and compiles them.

wild guess, ever heard of mountlist_packed.ini? did you do the changes mentioned in the readme of Script_Library. that might be the reason, risen doesn't find the raw folder.

RisenPak is for packing, it's RisenAut to unpack stuff. with the compiled_infos.bin there is not much you can do becaus like it's name says it's compiled. (i think in the early days of risen modding Shack tried to analyse it till NicoDE wrote the sdk and Script_Library).

packing is only interesting if you want to distribute your changes(or safe for later?). if you get Script_Library to work correctly, everything is done by exporting infos and replacing the one you want to in the appropriate folder.
    risen will then compile them (to data/compiled/library/compiled_infos.bin i think) then you can package it into a library.p0x(probably .p02 should be right) if you like to.

Harald Iken: Überhaupt sollte man als Spieleentwickler das Wort "einfach" oder noch besser "mal eben" aus seinem Wortschatz streichen.

16. #56 Zitieren
    übersetzen werd ich das changelog sicher nicht.
    schade
    mein englisch ist ein wenig eingerostet, deswegen konnte ich nur ´´zum Teil´´ was davon verstehen!

ja, nein. also es funzt definitv. was willst denn wissen?
    *freu*
    wie genau geh ich jetzt vor? es gibt ja ( glaub )nochn Patch. Ich hab das Update von Version 94946 auf 95642.
    (Risen Patch v1.10) sonst nichts weiter!!

vielen dank im voraus!!
    maulwurfn
    Hau ab!!!
    !
    maulwurfn ist offline

17. #57 Zitieren
    Ritter
    *freu*
    wie genau geh ich jetzt vor? es gibt ja ( glaub )nochn Patch. Ich hab das Update von Version 94946 auf 95642.
    (Risen Patch v1.10) sonst nichts weiter!!

vielen dank im voraus!!
    maulwurfn
    1.10 ist schonmal gut, jetzt musst du nur noch den inhalt von risenup13.zip in deinen Risen ordner kopieren, also den bin und data ordner aus risenup13 nach C:\Deep Silver\Risen oder so ähnlich. es wird sicher ne beschwerde kommen, dass die ordner schon existieren, das muss auch so sein, also integrieren clicken, fertig.

18. #58 Zitieren
    1.10 ist schonmal gut, jetzt musst du nur noch den inhalt von risenup13.zip in deinen Risen ordner kopieren, also den bin und data ordner aus risenup13 nach C:\Deep Silver\Risen oder so ähnlich. es wird sicher ne beschwerde kommen, dass die ordner schon existieren, das muss auch so sein, also integrieren clicken, fertig.
    danke! hat erstmal alles soweit gefunzt
    also ich denkmal komplett von neuanfangen oder kann ich meinen savestand nutzen mit den erneuerungen?

nochmals lieben dank
    maulwurfn
    Hau ab!!!
    !
    maulwurfn ist offline

19. #59 Zitieren
    Ranger
    Zitat Zitat von cryoknight Beitrag anzeigen
    Can you give me some pointers? :)
    As Kuchenschlachter suggested, you probably did not create mountlist_packed.ini file. Here is what you need to do:
    1. Download mountlist_packed.zip from [info] Configure Risen’s File System (mount) thread and extract its content into game folder.
    2. Modify extracted mountlist_packed.ini to have "NoPhysical=false".
    3. Create Risen/data/compiled/raw/infos folder.
    4. Install Script_Library and type "library export infos" in the console. Risen/data/compiled/raw/infos folder will be populated with all .xinf files extracted from Risen/data/compiled/library.p* files.
    5. Modify any of the .xinf files as you want.
    You can play the game now and it will use your modified version of .xinf scripts as long as you do not delete mountlist_packed.ini file or set it to "NoPhysical=true".

Optionally, you can compile all extracted .xinf files using "library compile infos" command (that produces compiled_infos.bin) and put compiled_infos.bin into new library.p* archive using risenpak. This way your modified scripts will work without mountlist_packed.ini and Risen/data/compiled/raw folder.
    PowerGamer ist offline

20. #60 Zitieren
    Ritter
    danke! hat erstmal alles soweit gefunzt
    also ich denkmal komplett von neuanfangen oder kann ich meinen savestand nutzen mit den erneuerungen?

nochmals lieben dank
    maulwurfn
    du kannst alte saves benutzen, dadurch werden aber viele änderungen ausgehebelt.

Seite 3 von 6 « Erste 123456 Letzte »