Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12
Ergebnis 21 bis 27 von 27
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21
    Apprentice

MisterQwerty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tratos Beitrag anzeigen
    In my first playthrough, I left the ch2 VoM in almost pristine condition and there was nothing to respawn. The monster count went up in ch4 regardless.
    Yeah. But assume that in Ch2, there are X orcs in VoM and you kill none of them. When you come back in Ch4, there are Y orcs. If you were to kill all X of the orcs in Ch2, and you came back in Ch4, would there still be Y?

I've always thought this was the system, due to the fact that, if you were to ignore an area until Ch5, it wouldn't be totally overloaded with monsters.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22
    Local Hero

Cyclops1953 ist offline
    I believe that in that case it would be X plus Y.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Cyclops1953 Beitrag anzeigen
    Hmm...Here's a thought,try leaving all(or at least most)of the orcs in the siege ring intact in ch2 to see what the mobs are in ch3.
    That's what I did.

Ch2 - x
    Ch3 - Y is added.

In my playthrough, I didn't touch X and when I came back in Ch4, there were X + Y orcs in VoM. Yes, there were loads.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Zeri0n

Zeri0n ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tratos Beitrag anzeigen
    That's what I did.

Ch2 - x
    Ch3 - Y is added.

In my playthrough, I didn't touch X and when I came back in Ch4, there were X + Y orcs in VoM. Yes, there were loads.
    as Tratos said, every npc has it's unique code which gives experience only once, and there isn't such a thing as re spawn...
    orcs come in later chapters from behind the palisade (don't you dare mentioning that nothing is there )
    gothic is unique in that way (as some small number of other RPG's) it doesen't have respawn, only new monsters come, now we can guess from where (orcs from palisade, monsters (dunno maybe the cub grew up), some creatures might be migrating -> eh i confuse people a lot, say it in fast way gothic = no respawn

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    Anyways, this is all getting really off-topic. So, back to the EXP run.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26
    Apprentice

MisterQwerty ist offline
    I don't think this is particularly off-topic. The question of whether or not monsters are replaced is quite vital to the EXP Run, by it's very nature.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #27
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MisterQwerty Beitrag anzeigen
    I don't think this is particularly off-topic. The question of whether or not monsters are replaced is quite vital to the EXP Run, by it's very nature.
    Then I can tell you this - if you don't wanna go for a complete extermination early on: eliminate all creatures of a particular species in every batch, to make sure that later spawns do not steal away your exp. Remove the predators or remove the prey.

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12