Zitat Zitat von Hellbilly Beitrag anzeigen
    As did you. Cavalorn...
    Damn...
    Touche, sir. Touche...

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #22
    Fighter Avatar von Darth Crow

Darth Crow ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von CrashMorraKan Beitrag anzeigen
    i agree with everything and it's true! make big sense to me, however im a cheat hater so if even it's unfair i still don't use cheats.
    At last, someone who agrees! Thanks man
    Anyway, I like the point about giving enemies more HP as a penalty for higher skills in the beginning. Also the weapon requirements could be a bit higher... The point is that I don't like the jump from 200+ strenght to 10...
    Brothers of Metal will always be there, standing together with hands in the air!

VIVA GOTHIC!

3. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #23
    Veteran Avatar von CrashMorraKan

CrashMorraKan ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Darth Crow Beitrag anzeigen
    At last, someone who agrees! Thanks man
    Anyway, I like the point about giving enemies more HP as a penalty for higher skills in the beginning. Also the weapon requirements could be a bit higher... The point is that I don't like the jump from 200+ strenght to 10...
    yeah i agree, there is another part! think about gothic 3 start... after gothic 2 you defeat the strongest dragon and start from beginning again in gothic 3 lol when you was SO strong in gothic 2 end, right? i mean if even in gothic 3 you start with like 300 str which you had as dragon hunter for example and sword master already and know pickpocket and picklocks is it really interesting to play that was? whole thing about this RPG series is to build character from zero.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24
    banned

Assassin of Kings ist offline
    I think it was an excuse to start the game as any new RPG, with the hero learning everything from the beginning.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    Many G3 haters, who say that the game is too easy usually forget about this little thingy - starting with 100 strength and an alright sword (50 dmg or smth. ain't no joke). True - the AI had been nerfed down as well, what with orks standing in line like law-abiding citizens at a high-street supermarket till. Now, try and force your starting stats in G3 to what they were in G2 and apply 1.70's new AI. I bet none would say it's easy.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26
    Local Hero

andorian22 ist offline
    Well, I always wondered why the NH was such a helpless blob at
    the start of G3 when I was a great paladin in G3, so what was the length of that
    trip from Idorath to Myrtana?

Did they sail to the Carribean or something?

7. Beiträge anzeigen #27
    Knight Avatar von NCONiall

NCONiall ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von andorian22 Beitrag anzeigen
    Well, I always wondered why the NH was such a helpless blob at
    the start of G3 when I was a great paladin in G3, so what was the length of that
    trip from Idorath to Myrtana?

Did they sail to the Carribean or something?

Here's a world map, seems far enough. Although it seems that it's only the same distance as to get to Irdorath, strange.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #28
    Ranger

make264 ist offline
    well maybe xardas got wrong guy and saved some noobish farmer

9. Beiträge anzeigen #29
    Apprentice

MisterQwerty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von NCONiall Beitrag anzeigen
    Here's a world map, seems far enough. Although it seems that it's only the same distance as to get to Irdorath, strange.
    That map is fan-made. Furthermore, it is terribly off-scale. In G2, Khorinis is smaller than Myrtana. In this map, they're roughly the same size. Add to that the fact that Gothic 3 is scaled-down (as you can see by the miniscule size of most cities), and you can assume that Myrtana is much, MUCH bigger than Khorinis.

In short, that map is a hugely epic fail. It's good if you want to get a general idea of the location of Khorinis and Myrtana in relation to each other, but other than that...

10. Beiträge anzeigen #30
    Cat  Avatar von Larisa

Larisa ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MisterQwerty Beitrag anzeigen
    In short, that map is a hugely epic fail.
    That map is great for a fan-made thing. If you want to see fail, look at the map in ArcaniA's intro movie.

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12