Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 16 von 16
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Apprentice

MisterQwerty ist offline

Gothic 1.5

This is for a mod I might theoretically possible make later in the future (I'm posting it here cause this part is story related.) I'm trying to kind of make a list of what happened to some of the essential characters after the fall of the barrier. Please expand or correct my descriptions.

Milten: (How does he get away from the water mages?)
    Lester: Wanders around in a daze. Sees a dragon, leaves the VoM. Escapes and winds up in the valley thing.
    Diego: Escapes the VoM, goes to the city, and warns about dragons, then is shipped back to the VoM.
    Gorn: Joins Lee again, then tries to re-enter the VoM.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Waldläufer

fenixlt ist offline
    All mages had some kind of scrolls of teleport, so he might to escape or he transformed him self in to the meatbug

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Milten: Idea about transforming into meatbug mentioned before is really funny and great - maybe just add some further story how he found some various adventures and troubles to transform back into human for example - the spell was kinda bugged - Milten was always transforming into different beasts and creatures, while he found out how to break that spell
    Lester: Should be added something about smoking too much and too strong swampweed reefers
    Gorn: IMHO he just escapes from vom together with Lee, but has some silent argues with that cutthroat Silvio and his dog Bulco
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    General Avatar von ICFabian

ICFabian ist offline
    Or, you know, Milten is probably very young, and what with his being a firemage -- the last firemage alive -- the watermages may have found leniency in that thought and let him go.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Zeri0n

Zeri0n ist offline
    ehm you forgot about soemthing.. gorn didn't escape, while the barrier fell, lee left with mercs to khorinis, gorn left later with some other convicts but was caputred by kings troops (Garond , pallys, militia and milten was with them(volounteer from monastery(ah when barreir fell he went to monastery, but then he volunteered to go with kings troops to vom))). Gorn is freed by NH(you) who bought his freedom for 1000gold, that money you can pay by all yourself, or be helped from diego(300), milten(200) and find gorn's leather satchel (250).

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Zeri0n Beitrag anzeigen
    ehm you forgot about soemthing.. gorn didn't escape, while the barrier fell, lee left with mercs to khorinis, gorn left later with some other convicts but was caputred by kings troops
    that's true! how could I forgot. and his gift to NH, armor which was too small for him
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif
    Geändert von Ratamahatta (23.03.2011 um 15:37 Uhr)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    banned

Assassin of Kings ist offline
    If I remember well, Lester doesn't remember how he got to that valley. He was probably having those horrible headaches because of the banishment of the Sleeper.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Zeri0n

Zeri0n ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Assassin of Kings Beitrag anzeigen
    If I remember well, Lester doesn't remember how he got to that valley. He was probably having those horrible headaches because of the banishment of the Sleeper......
    and because of presence of UD
    he remembers only a big black shadow jumping on fugitives and burning them down, and then he woke up in that valley....

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9
    Waldläufer

fenixlt ist offline
    That part whit last air bender... oi sorry last fire mage is stupid (sorry) becouse all water mages had some kind of codex where they say if you made somthing horryble too us you will be enemy for ever exept time when we need help xDDDD.... this words we can catch in all 3 parts just try to remember them

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10
    Adventurer Avatar von Jashin

Jashin ist offline
    Transforming into meatbug is a bad idea cus people eat them

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11
    Apprentice

MisterQwerty ist offline
    Actually, you're the only person shown to eat them. In fact, in G2, two guys comment on how disgusting it is.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12
    Local Hero Avatar von Eidolon

Eidolon ist offline
    There was also a guy you made meatbug soup in the Old Camp,if I remember correctly.Apparently,the nameless hero is not the only one who enjoys the local Valley Of Mines delicacy.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #13
    Knight Commander

Nisarg ist offline
    The guy made meatbug soup because he cooked for diggers, not guards so he couldn't be very choosy. And meatbug soup probably tastes better than roast meatbug or worse, raw meatbug.

Ah well, most convicts got used to eating bug meat, because they couldn't live without any type of food.

This notion of eating whatever-is-the-most-edible-thing-you-can-get is also there in NotR, in which the pirates eat swamp rats because their meat tastes a bit better and isn't so tough.
    My skin for Opera Web Browser.[Bild: tOC_sig1.jpg]

14. Beiträge anzeigen #14
    Ranger Avatar von InnerMoon

InnerMoon ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von NatDis Beitrag anzeigen
    This notion of eating whatever-is-the-most-edible-thing-you-can-get is also there in NotR, in which the pirates eat swamp rats because their meat tastes a bit better and isn't so tough.
    I remember the first pirate you find in Jarkendar says that swamp rats tastes like sweated socks!

15. Beiträge anzeigen #15
    Knight Commander Avatar von TudoracheMG

TudoracheMG ist offline
    I think they say that for most of the creatures in the valley except the swamp rats

16. Beiträge anzeigen #16
    Knight Commander

Nisarg ist offline
    Alligator Jack, the first pirate you meet in Jharkendar, says that most of the animals either taste like smelly socks or their meat is as tough as alligator meat, but swamp rats taste at least remotely edible.
    My skin for Opera Web Browser.[Bild: tOC_sig1.jpg]