Ergebnis 381 bis 394 von 394
  1. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #381
    Mythos Avatar von Onisuzume

Onisuzume ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von KGS Beitrag anzeigen
    flu is flu
    that is not more deadly than any other
    Depends on the flu.
    The spanish one was particularly lethal, more so than any other flu.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #382
    General Avatar von Sakabato

Sakabato ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Zeri0n Beitrag anzeigen
    h1n1
    I don't get it how you believe in that crap..

Another American invension just to spread newspapers and media exagerations, along with an abuse of medicine world comercialization. One medicine, that is, that was just created to cure a regular flu.

It's easier to kill people with fear of a decease then with the decease it self.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #383
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Nefekto

Nefekto ist offline

4. Beiträge anzeigen #384
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Zeri0n

Zeri0n ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tratos Beitrag anzeigen
    And I presume you also had a secondary, bacterial infection afterwars. That's the inconsistency with what H1N1 is.
    bronchitis maybe?

Zitat Zitat von Sakabato Beitrag anzeigen
    I don't get it how you believe in that crap..

Another American invension just to spread newspapers and media exagerations, along with an abuse of medicine world comercialization. One medicine, that is, that was just created to cure a regular flu.

It's easier to kill people with fear of a decease then with the decease it self.
    Well i didn't believe into it until some people i knew of died from it...

5. Beiträge anzeigen #385
    Veteran Avatar von Takuu

Takuu ist offline
    watch this guy if you haven't already...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPBvFXf9Q2U
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded

6. Beiträge anzeigen #386
    General Avatar von KGS

KGS ist offline

Well i didn't believe into it until some people i knew of died from it...
    i am sure that they didn't die from it, but from something they already had and got complications

7. Beiträge anzeigen #387
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    bronchitis maybe?
    The point is, the reported H1N1 strains in Europe do not match up to your description. I had the dubious pleasure of being on the firefront, when the first wave came across the atlantic (hundreds affected). The flu had very strong primary symptoms, but usually no secondary infection followed, which tells me that the virus didn't attack the immune system as flu usually does. Comes quickly, leaves quickly and quietly. Very unusual development for a retro-class virus.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #388

Zeri0n ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von KGS Beitrag anzeigen
    i am sure that they didn't die from it, but from something they already had and got complications
    actually they did, they were on respiratory machines, but it just took over them and their bodies just shut down, now only thing, h1n1 kills older people, sick(with low immunity), and sometimes pregnant women, while younger and middle aged persons are quite safe

Zitat Zitat von Tratos Beitrag anzeigen
    The point is, the reported H1N1 strains in Europe do not match up to your description. I had the dubious pleasure of being on the firefront, when the first wave came across the atlantic (hundreds affected). The flu had very strong primary symptoms, but usually no secondary infection followed, which tells me that the virus didn't attack the immune system as flu usually does. Comes quickly, leaves quickly and quietly. Very unusual development for a retro-class virus.
    well dunno, i was examined by epidemiologist and he said that it's possible that i had h1n1, but some mild one... really dunno, i am just glad it's over... but my ass got raped from all injections, i drank 4 different types of medicine, gallons of tea and vitamin c

9. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #389
    Demigod Avatar von Bastardo

Bastardo ist offline
    gallons of tea and vitamin c
    That doesn't sound incredibly terrifying.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #390
    General Avatar von Sakabato

Sakabato ist offline
    actually they did, they were on respiratory machines, but it just took over them and their bodies just shut down, now only thing, h1n1 kills older people, sick(with low immunity), and sometimes pregnant women, while younger and middle aged persons are quite safe
    And you just said it.

"h1n1"(aka: flu), only kills fragile people. People with weak immunity defence, regular people are afected too, but, just like any other flu, doesn't do them anything. ^_^

well dunno, i was examined by epidemiologist and he said that it's possible that i had h1n1, but some mild one... really dunno, i am just glad it's over... but my ass got raped from all injections, i drank 4 different types of medicine, gallons of tea and vitamin c
    Not terrifying at all...I have to take medicine too every day for difrent reasons, and tea and vitamin C sounds just ok. ^_^
    About being ass-raped, by injections, why don't you get them in your arm? I never had them from behind...^^'
    Geändert von Sakabato (12.02.2011 um 16:45 Uhr)

11. Beiträge anzeigen #391

Zeri0n ist offline
    well they give them to ass since those are intramuscular injections, in arm are given intradermal and subdermal injections (like vakcines)...

@Bastardo actually,it is horrible, i haven't drank pepsi twist for a week now

12. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #392
    Mythos Avatar von Onisuzume

Onisuzume ist offline
    Depends on the H1N1, afaik.
    Spanish Flu is H1N1 and it killed mostly healthy people with good immunity (10-20% case fatality rate, I think it was).
    The older/sick/etc. were actually less at risk than the healthy.

On the other hand, that novel little flu we had in 2009 was also H1N1 (and little more than a nuisance).
    Geändert von Onisuzume (13.02.2011 um 00:44 Uhr)

13. Beiträge anzeigen #393
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    Like I said, H1N1 does not compromise the immune system. On the other hand, I don't know how it works. When I got hit in the first wave, it started really quickly and kept me at 41C for a couple of days, like half a degree from lethal. Then, it just went away - no bacterial or anything. Of course, I had one of the more boring versions - the other guys had all sort of stuff happening to them. No secondaries though.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #394
    Chosen One Avatar von rockfest

rockfest ist offline

Seite 20 von 20 « Erste ... 9131617181920