Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 1 von 4 1234 Letzte »
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 77
  1. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Knight Avatar von Hav'caaren An'givare

Hav'caaren An'givare ist offline

Attention to all Romanians: Your President is a looney.

What do Keith Olbermann from MSNBC , President Trajan Basescu of Romania and witches have in common ? This: Clicky

[Bild: wallet.jpg]
    I hate my life. Any comments on how stupid the Romanian Gouverment has become ?
    Geändert von Hav'caaren An'givare (23.01.2011 um 16:53 Uhr)

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Demigod Avatar von Bastardo

Bastardo ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von TheThordir Beitrag anzeigen
    Any comments on how stupid the Romanian Gouverment has become ?
    Meh, worse happens here, we have become a second world country and nobody gives a fuck because television doesn't say we should.
    At least you were a second world country all along.
    Geändert von Bastardo (23.01.2011 um 17:37 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Waldläufer

fenixlt ist offline
    hey don't even think that only Romanian politics are stupid. In Lithuanian Gouverment we have about 70 % pop/tv stars of lithuania

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Knight

Alwin ist offline
    I think our Viktor Orbán beats all of you automatically.

5. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Knight Avatar von Hav'caaren An'givare

Hav'caaren An'givare ist offline
    Actually, Gigi Becali and Corneliu Vadim Fuhrer are worse than that, only Ahmadinejad seems to be the best worst politician today.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Powaz

Powaz ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Bastardo Beitrag anzeigen
    Meh, worse happens here, we have become a second world country and nobody gives a fuck because television doesn't say we should.
    At least you were a second world country all along.
    Yup, you guys got Berlusconi. Poor you.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Waldläufer

fenixlt ist offline
    xD OK it's looks like debats are going in here

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Apprentice Avatar von boddynight

boddynight ist offline
    Romanian politicien Victor Ponta, adversary of Basescu, after the latter won the election:
    Reporter:Why did Basescu won the election?
    Victor Ponta:His system worked better than ours.
    R:What system are you talking about?
    VP:The fraudulent system.
    R: Does that mean you stole votes at the election?!
    VP:Hmm...ehh...good question!(leaves in a hurry)
    Thats how stupid they are!

9. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #9
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Lazor

Lazor ist offline
    Pfff, whatever, according to evidence people, WE have the worst politicians by far, not to mention the amount of FAILness the majority of the Greek citizens has for voting for them. Ancient Greek knowledge my ass .

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10
    Skinhead  Avatar von Hellbilly

Hellbilly ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Lazor Beitrag anzeigen
    Pfff, whatever, according to evidence people, WE have the worst politicians by far, not to mention the amount of FAILness the majority of the Greek citizens has for voting for them. Ancient Greek knowledge my ass .
    When EU-countries stop returning immigrants to Greece, a fellow EU-country, because it'd be against the human rights, then things are pretty bad. So I think Lazor has good ammunition for his claim...

Iceland also had some pretty shitty politicians. It takes skill in shittiness to drive a whole country to bankrupcy (I wonder if many of them also count among JoWood's board of directors?)...

We just have corrupt, lying, deceiving politicians whose only political agenda is to stuff their pocket and prepare a nice post-political position in some company for themselves. Certainly not all right, but still a far shot from what many other countries have. Well, our former prime minister is apparently going to be prosecuted for corruption and bribery and his excuse is "I don't remember"... and we did have a politician who was a former wrestler and boxer (and had a minor role in Die Hard III), who said any politician who was sentenced of a crime should leave his seat. A bit later, he got wasted on booze and drugs and fired shots in his apartment (when his wife was there) and got sentenced for it. Guess twice if he left his seat; the answer has two letters, starts with an N and ends with an O. After his pathetic excuse for a political career whose culmination was calling our president a lesbian, he went nowhere. He was famous for his extreme anti-drug opinions, which were sort of funny considering he got caught driving whilst under the influence of cocaine a few years back, still espousing his anti-drug statements and in a roundabout way admitting he'd been using drugs since his Hollywood-days in the nineties. He ended up dying a wreck. Hooray for the Finnish right.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11
    Schwertmeister Avatar von warstrike

warstrike ist offline
    is this a joke?? wtf is with that picture?? what`s with that video?? What`s your point?

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12
    Knight Commander

Nisarg ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von TheThordir Beitrag anzeigen
    only Ahmadinejad seems to be the best worst politician today.
    Yeah, I think he's just a microphone for Ayatollah Khomenei.

As for the worst politicians, well India probably has more money stored in Swiss banks than it has in its treasury - the culminated fruits of corruption. But we still have a few halfway decent politicians too, who actually spend a little bit of their money on the nation. And our state is definitely much more stable than most, if not all, of our neighbours.
    My skin for Opera Web Browser.[Bild: tOC_sig1.jpg]

13. Beiträge anzeigen #13

Hellbilly ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von NatDis Beitrag anzeigen
    Yeah, I think he's just a microphone for Ayatollah Khomenei.
    Not bad, considering Khomeini's been dead for over 20 years.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #14
    Cat  Avatar von Larisa

Larisa ist offline
    Is this an universal constant? Politicians are bad for your health?

Zitat Zitat von Hellbilly Beitrag anzeigen
    He was famous for his extreme anti-drug opinions, which were sort of funny considering he got caught driving whilst under the influence of cocaine a few years back, still espousing his anti-drug statements
    This made me remember some Ro low grade employee in some ministry that after being caught by press in a striptease club issued rules & regulations for such establishments (true, forced by his superiors as punishment). It was funny to hear about how wide the striptease scene must be, how much ambient light, that you can't touch the performers and so on.

15. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #15

Bastardo ist offline
    our former prime minister is apparently going to be prosecuted for corruption and bribery and his excuse is "I don't remember"...
    The...? Sounds familiar. 'Course, there's nothing former about our prime minister. I mean that they both have the same line of defence.
    Geändert von Bastardo (24.01.2011 um 12:03 Uhr)

16. Beiträge anzeigen #16

Hellbilly ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Bastardo Beitrag anzeigen
    The...? Sounds familiar. 'Course, there's nothing former about our prime minister. I mean that they both have the same line of defence.
    Perhaps our man took a few lessons from your man. The difference being our former prime minister, Matti Vanhanen, lacks all of the flamboyance, drive and machismo arrogance of Berlusconi. It's like, like, if Berlusconi was magically transformed to an old gray sock, he'd become Matti Vanhanen.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #17
    Chosen One Avatar von rockfest

rockfest ist offline
    So basicaly the world is run by corrupt and greedy people. What's new?

18. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #18
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Lazor

Lazor ist offline
    When EU-countries stop returning immigrants to Greece, a fellow EU-country, because it'd be against the human rights, then things are pretty bad. So I think Lazor has good ammunition for his claim...
    I like that "it'd be against the human rights" part . So true. Not a human right "yet" !

Point is, if we gave asylums to immigrants then it would be way to easier for them to move and stay in another EU-Country (decreasing our immigration problem a lot). But nobody seems to understand this. Everyone, literally everyone (left & right parties, immigrants and humanitarian organizations) would be happy with that solution (apart from the EU most likely) and it's the right think to do. But still, most people think that if we give asylums to immigrants, they'll stay in Greece . So, we - ignoring human rights - give less than 1% asylums only, and the rest 99% stays in Athens, in a miserable racist environment and they can't really work legally and get absorbed by the society. That's how the immigration problem is created.

Check out this story: Greece plans wall on Turkish border to keep out illegal immigrants . Could be "How to let hundreds of thousands of people in need die on your borders". Worst thing - that also confirms the above hypothesis, is that Turkey agrees with the erection of that Wall . There's no doubt where most of these immigrants will end up... Drowned either in Evros river, or Aegean sea.

He was famous for his extreme anti-drug opinions, which were sort of funny considering he got caught driving whilst under the influence of cocaine a few years back, still espousing his anti-drug statements and in a roundabout way admitting he'd been using drugs since his Hollywood-days in the nineties. He ended up dying a wreck. Hooray for the Finnish right.
    Damn I love these stories .

19. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #19

Bastardo ist offline
    if Berlusconi was magically transformed to an old gray sock
    Berlusconi spends a decent capital trying to get away from old gray sockness on a daily basis. So far it's working considering he's 74.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #20
    Local Hero Avatar von Sorinash

Sorinash ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von rockfest Beitrag anzeigen
    So basicaly the world is run by corrupt and greedy people. What's new?
    This is the best comment I've seen in this thread
    It's dramatically true...and obvious,that is...

Seite 1 von 4 1234 Letzte »