Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 10
  1. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Halbgott Avatar von Sowilo

Sowilo ist offline

Soccer WC 2006

I've just read a silly article about the sponsoring of the world championship in Germany.

The fifa has exclusive sponsors for the WM so that no other brand names are allowed to show. So the stadiums have to remove all advertising. So far so good. In Germany a few stadiums are sponsored too for example the "AOL-Arena" in Hamburg. During the WC it is called "fifa stadium". The letters of the stadium name have to been removed or mask.
    And in the stadium are electronic things too like loudspeakers, screen etc. They have to paste over all names like panasonic or siemens at these things. After debates they have not to paste of the brand names at the toilets. They have not to do this inside only. Outside (few hundret meter radius) they have to remove all ads too.
    They have to remove the brand names of the bus shuttles too. But they have a problem. The mercedes bus which are used for the shuttle service have the GPS in the front star so that they can only remove the star at the back..
    Coca Cola has the right for the drinks. So there are Coca Cola products to buy only. After a debate they allowed to sell milk but they have to print Coca Cola at the paper cups.
    The rights for the beer has "Anheuser". But after the fans revolt that no German beer will be in the stadiums the German beer Bitburger can be selled too.
    But whatever, because only 900 000 of 3,4 millions tickets will be selled public I will have no chance to come into a stadium...

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Veteran Avatar von thegame_

thegame_ ist offline
    There are some serious money involved in this shit that's why they're so strict.

I'm a huge football fan and i'm real mad cause romania didn't qualify for WorldCup 2006. imho brazil and netherlands are favourits to win the title... germany also has a chance cause they're playing home but i hope that the referees won't do what they did in wc2002 when they clearly supported south korea...

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Chosen One Avatar von rockfest

rockfest ist offline
    What if I enter with a T-Shirt wich is written for example :
    The best beer in the world is Budweiser ( the only german beer i know).
    Too many rules. How can a man have some fun? It's all about fun no? Or the money has become more important than that too?

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Deus Avatar von WernerTWC

WernerTWC ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von rockfest
    What if I enter with a T-Shirt wich is written for example :
    The best beer in the world is Budweiser ( the only german beer i know).
    Too many rules. How can a man have some fun? It's all about fun no? Or the money has become more important than that too?
    Afaik Budweiser isn´t a german beer!

http://www.budvar.cz/

@topic:
    Yeah, that shows how much the sponsors are involved. Imho a little bit too much.
    But they bring the money. So we have to live with that.

5. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #5

Sowilo ist offline
    Because Budweiser is a American beer produced by Anheuser your t-shirt would fit to advertisment in the stadium perfectly^^.
    The original bud beer is Czech (Budweiser Budvar) but Anheuser stole the name and made it more light. The real Czech Bud is called Czechvar in the US.
    (I prefer Irish beer like Guiness or Kilkenny (however you write it) - in 2 hours I will meet a few buddies in a Irish Pub^^)

If you would wear a t-shirt with a German beer like Becks, Jever, Flens, Paulaner etc I think you would have no problem. But if you are a guy who works in the stadium it could maybe a problem if you run with an addidas t-shirt through the area (nike is the official sponsor).
    Geändert von Sowilo (07.01.2006 um 17:03 Uhr)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Chosen One Avatar von rockfest

rockfest ist offline
    But if you are a guy who works in the stadium it could maybe a problem if you run with an addidas t-shirt through the area (nike is the official sponsor).
    ^^ that's funny...

have you ever saw the clip where a naked chick enters the field and another player passes,she catches the ball and gives a fantastic goal...btw, the chick had a great body.

PS : Yeah, i know it's OT...

Edit : Arghhhh...i didn't need to know that...

7. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #7

Sowilo ist offline
    I know the clip - its great! but it isn't real - faked by a pc software.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8

thegame_ ist offline
    about world cups and international football matches - take a look at this

[Bild: arg1tj.jpg]

that gut in the middle (Batistuta) is really disgusted by that girl §kotz

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9
    Deus Avatar von WernerTWC

WernerTWC ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von thegame_
    about world cups and international football matches - take a look at this
    that gut in the middle (Batistuta) is really disgusted by that girl §kotz
    Well, funny, but i have already seen on TV today, the responsibles make them self worry about those "runners" (naked ones),...

and escape routes out of the stadium! There are an article what desciebs german stadiums at "not-safe", but they are safe (said by Experts who give their signature for those stadiums safe).

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10

thegame_ ist offline
    this is a nasty problem... with the naked runners...
    and it's convenient for them... cause in most of the times they have the name of a sponsor painted on their body so they get some real money for that and only get a fine or a small penalty with suspendation (i guess thats not the right word - theres smth like 'up for hello' - they don't really stay in prison... only if they do smth again in that preriod of time) and of course some punches in the face and some kicks in the ass