Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 2 von 8 « Erste 123456 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 149
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21
    Abenteurer Avatar von 19Uhr30

19Uhr30 ist offline
    Okay. I can sleep now (Thanks!), but I have another problem now. After leaving the old mine the two templer who travel between mine and sect camp attacked me without reason. I didn't mind and brought the list to Lares. Then I wanted to return to the old camp but almost every guard there was hostile. (The bridge-guards, the gate-guards, the guards in the outer ring except Jackel/Jackal/however and Thorus, Scatty, Scorpio, Raven, Gomez, some other nameless guards within the Castle and Torrez the firemage) When I talk to scatty he says, that I knocked down a friend of him... But I don't think, I have...
    I solved the problem by dropping down my ore, activating marvin mode and walking through the entire camp getting knocked down and shot lots of times. But maybe that is another bug within your mod.

EDIT:
    And the next one. I'm a Shadow now. I placed my bet at Scatty, I gave Fletcher the gold he wants to place one me and told scatty, that I will fight with Gor Hanis. But there is no dialogue option to challenge him...

EDIT2:
    I'm stuck in the storyline. I have healed Y'Berion and went to Saturas. He didn't give me the task to bring the foci to him. I talked to the mages, to Lee, Lares, Gorn, Diego, Thorus, Gomez, Raven, Arto, Scar, Cutter, Scorpio, Jackel, Bloodwyn, Fletcher, Cor Angar and Y'Berion. I do not get another task.

Hmmm... Seems like there will be no further support here... Well... The description of the mod sounded great and I was curios to attack the free mine and enter the abandoned mine. But I guess I will never see it...
    Geändert von rockfest (04.03.2006 um 21:38 Uhr) Grund: double-post

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22
    Apprentice

Nefarius_rus ist offline
    19Uhr30,
    Seems like there will be no further support here...
    I`ll make final English patch after somebody find all mistakes.

19Uhr30,
    I'm stuck in the storyline. I have healed Y'Berion and went to Saturas. He didn't give me the task to bring the foci to him.
    Is "foci" a focus stone? I`ve just tested: there are no problems. Maybe you forgot to visit Cor Kalom`s lab.
    Geändert von rockfest (04.03.2006 um 21:38 Uhr) Grund: double-post

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23
    Knight Avatar von eXecutioner

eXecutioner ist offline
    Nefarius_rus can you answer to my question in my previous post please?

See Ya!

eXecutioner
    Building Stronger Communities Blog - Bringing people closer together trough the power of words!

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24
    Chosen One Avatar von rockfest

rockfest ist offline
    @19Uhr30 & @Nefarius_rus please make use of the [Bild: edit.gif] button.
    But this is not why i wanted to post in here. I want to say thanks for this mod even if i didn't had time to test it. I bet it's a great mod.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25
    Veteran Avatar von [Spawn]

[Spawn] ist offline
    At the moment I am testing it and planning to join the Sects, because they seem to have most changes. I already noticed some new herbs and an ability for alchemy. Still, I'd like to see the full list of the things, what new features that mod has. So I would know about the things, I should check.. something.. You get it.

edit: oh, and so far that mod seems to be great! I like it. Have you done some modifications for terrain also? because the land above abondoned mine, seems to be higher. At least it's different. And I don't know if I am imagening this to myself, but there seems to be more trees also(everywhere).

some things I have noticed: When doing alchemy, there is written "helth potion", but I guess it should be "heAlth potion".
    Geändert von [Spawn] (14.01.2006 um 16:33 Uhr)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26
    Benutzer, die ihr Benutzerkonto per E-Mail bestätigen müssen Avatar von Elite-Gardist

Elite-Gardist ist offline
    Hum... Are you still develeoping the project, nefarius?

I experienced exactly the same problems as 19Uhr30 and i am on fire to play through the whole mod^^

Faby
    Gast

This one sounds too interesting..I'll install the old driver and I'll play this mod !

8. Beiträge anzeigen #28
    Knight Avatar von Nikolaa

Nikolaa ist offline
    if ur a guru is there a new story line?

P.S. is there better graphic?

Edit :

how do i activate this mod????????????????? sry for dubbleposting
    Geändert von rockfest (14.02.2006 um 22:18 Uhr) Grund: double-post

9. Beiträge anzeigen #29
    Apprentice Avatar von Zekspir

Zekspir ist offline
    @Nicolaa > 1. No new story line - just a ton of new quests, both guildless and guild specific.
    2. No, no new/better graphics. You can nontheless download and install new textures, if available, as they will not interfere with the mod.
    As far as I`ve seen, Golden Mod works fine with the fps limit remover mod and texture packs yet I do not know where I d/l -ed them . . . WoG/RPGDOT/Google if necessary.
    3.Fresh install of G1. Apply patch if necessary/feel like it . Install the latest version of the Gothic mod player Kit. Install the russian mod (10 MB) and then apply the english mod patch (750kb). You run it by launching the mod player and selecting Golden Mod (eng) from the list.

@[Spawn] > well, as I found them:

-new quests (lots of them, both guldless and guild specific . . . Quentin has now a purpose ; Gilbert does too; hey, thou can even trick Mud; ever wanated to find that elusive secret path the Old Camp guards used to invade the New Mine ? and so on). The quests add to the story and sometimes repair a few (previous) loose ends . . . waaaaaaaaaay too many to post them all. Just make a save before you join any guild, in case you want to check all of them
    - can become a guru and learn magic up to 5th circle
    - alchemy: though it never worked for me.
    - new zones: the abbandoned mine (quest in Ch. 4)
    - new items, herbs, armours (only way to get them in G1 was thrugh cheating - Royal Guard, Guru Robe, Judge Robe etc.) and runes (charm)
    - some free stats boosts
    - oh! oh! almost forgot: In Extremo is playing on the stage in Ch.2 (never saw them before)
    - and most definitely a lot of stuff I did not found

@all > Trully an awesome mod.
    I did play it extensively and encountered lot`sa bugs/translation errors (and ways around them ) - posted them on another forum, will provide you with the link here: http://www.rpgdot.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1228313. There is too much to copy/paste and also Nefarius did provide some help.
    For those who want to learn alchemy, try not to pick up/buy any new plants untill Ch.2, when you will have the chance to learn alchemy. Never got to test it but it seemed some quests/options/skill became bugged if you did them "before time". Kinda hard to explain, see the above link.
    Two new warnings:
    - Regardless of your guild, do not try to do the guest "Help of the Guru`s" (you will get it from Saturas in Ch. 4?/5? - basically this involves you talking to Y`Berion and asking him to go to the New Camp with some Guru`s and help the Water Mages control the ore detonation process - as it is bugged with no way to prevent it. You will be stuck in the Swamp Temple (where Y`Berion Lives) just looking at a wall (the camera is supposed to foolow Y`Berion, perhaps for a short time but I waited more than 30 minutes stareing at a wall, untill he reached the New Camp and I kept doing it with no chance of getting away).
    - as you enter Sleeper`s temple SAVE OFTEN and in different slots. DO NOT overwrite. As a guru, I encountered a bug with the wall-mounted switches located in the room with the spikes (2 switches you are supposed to shoot with a bow/crossbow - one raises some spikes from the ground and lowers a wall, behi
    nd which is located the second switch that controls the iron grates from another room ) . . . I hope you now remember what I am talking about. My bug was that the second switch refused to raise the iron grates and I was unable to acces the switches form the "demon-room" in order to raise the door behind the templar and gain acces to the inner temple. (I did marvin - k-ed myslef in, rotated the switches but . . .nada . . . ); on a second run (merc) - same story; third one was the lucky number (as merc - though I did have to reload also to a save I had just before entering Sleeper`s Temple).

Zitat Zitat von Necromanc3R
    How can i have the Royal Guard armor??? by what cheat???
    If you install the mod, at some point you will be rewarded with one if you complete a certain quest. Just talk to Quentin, the leader of the bandits in the mountains (near the troll and one of the focus stones) . . .

If you need help, tips&tricks, I will gladly assist you . . .
    . . . File not found. Should I fake it ? (Y/N) . . .
    Geändert von Zekspir (26.02.2006 um 12:27 Uhr)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #30
    Adventurer Avatar von _-=Sp!k3=-_

_-=Sp!k3=-_ ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Nefarius_rus
    We (RGMT) have made a small mod for Gothic 1 - Golden Mod. The mod currects and supplements some quests:
    Download! (v1.8, 10 MB)
    English patch (750 KB)

what can i make with this program ??
    Sp!k3 evrywhere ... i'll meet you there ....

11. Beiträge anzeigen #31
    Deus Avatar von WernerTWC

WernerTWC ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von _-=Sp!k3=-_
    what can i make with this program ??
    It´s a mod (=modification) for Gothic 1, it adds some things to the original game,... so to answer your question: You can play it!

12. Beiträge anzeigen #32
    Apprentice Avatar von Necromanc3R

Necromanc3R ist offline
    How can i have the Royal Guard armor??? by what cheat??? anyway is it the armor at the first cutscene like a medium guard's armor with red and yellow?

13. Beiträge anzeigen #33
    Chosen One Avatar von rockfest

rockfest ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Necromanc3R
    How can i have the Royal Guard armor??? by what cheat???
    insert grd_armor_h
    good luck with that
    Geändert von rockfest (27.02.2006 um 16:33 Uhr)

14. Beiträge anzeigen #34
    Apprentice Avatar von Necromanc3R

Necromanc3R ist offline
    This isn't the armor that i'm talking about. That's the Heavy Guards Armor from the Old Camp. I'm talkin about the armor in the intro movie where Pyrokar gives you the letter , and the Guards wearing the armor wich i'm speaking. The model is like Medium Guards Armor , but different colors. Plz help and tell me how to get it.Cheats if necesary.

EDIT : Thx WernerTWC but it works also in Gothic without Golden Mod?
    Geändert von Necromanc3R (27.02.2006 um 16:00 Uhr)

15. Beiträge anzeigen #35

WernerTWC ist offline
    I think you mean the king´s guardian armor:
    grd_armor_i

16. Beiträge anzeigen #36
    Knight Commander Avatar von Godcrusher

Godcrusher ist offline
    So if i dl the mod will it work for english g1 or do i need some patches?

17. Beiträge anzeigen #37

WernerTWC ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Godcrusher
    So if i dl the mod will it work for english g1 or do i need some patches?
    Normaly you´ll need the Player Kit - v1.08k to play mods, and as the name of the player kit indicates, best is patch v1.08k (1.08h should work with that playerkit also).

18. Beiträge anzeigen #38

Godcrusher ist offline
    ok tnx as i hear this mod will rock

19. Beiträge anzeigen #39
    Veteran

Kraszu ist offline
    I have 2 problems:

-i have error messigies:
    D: (zCVob::setvisuals)

:could not load visual 'Invisibole_zccscamera.3ds' for vobname 'dialogcam_al' of class 'zccscamera'

And couple others whit "D: (zCVob::setvisuals)" after that game runs but in window.

-it would be nice if i could translate only new things not the hole game (i've got polish version),
    Geändert von Kraszu (05.03.2006 um 13:13 Uhr)

20. Beiträge anzeigen #40

Godcrusher ist offline
    ok i think i install the mod. But how do i know that i really play it not the normal version? i mean i cant walk in the abandoned mine, there are still bars there.

Seite 2 von 8 « Erste 123456 ... Letzte »