Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Apprentice Avatar von Skindal

Skindal ist offline

Gothic 2 Won't Install

Ok so I got the problem that Gothic 2 won't install I bought the collectors edition with Gothic 1 and 2 and Night of the Raven 3 years ago and for some reason it won't install on my new computer and the components surpass Gothic 2 graphics by far... I checked on some forums and help pages and some say it's the kind of Windows programm I have... I have Windows 7 x64.

Is that the problem that I have Windows 7 x64 that I can't install it? Or is it that I missed one draiver update... I checked I have all drivers installed, but still my driver can't gain any data from the Gothic 2 Installation CD even though it notices the game... Help Please I loved Gothic 2!
    Click here if you love Gothic!
    [Bild: ZD2d.gif]

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Knight Commander

Nisarg ist offline
    Yeah, I did hear something about 64-bit users being unable to install the game. I think there's a fan-made app that can install the game, but I don't remember the link. Also, at least some users have issues with the effed up licencing that won't work on Win7.
    My skin for Opera Web Browser.[Bild: tOC_sig1.jpg]

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Fighter Avatar von PaladinofInnos

PaladinofInnos ist offline
    I had the same problem with my RETAIL version in Windows 7 32bit. The installation crashed at the beginning saying: "Insufficient memory".

I got the Gothic 2 Gold Edition from....a friend (of course I wouldnt pay twice for the same game) and it installed and worked great. I think the problem is with the old installer BUT you have the Gothic Universe package don't you? In your case, I think the problem is the 64bit.
    In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti...

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4

Skindal ist offline
    Thanks I'll google for it.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5

Skindal ist offline
    Hmm great so I lay my bets on that Fan Installation Changer for Windows 7?

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Cat  Avatar von Larisa

Larisa ist offline

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Local Hero

Cyclops1953 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Skindal Beitrag anzeigen
    Ok so I got the problem that Gothic 2 won't install I bought the collectors edition with Gothic 1 and 2 and Night of the Raven 3 years ago and for some reason it won't install on my new computer and the components surpass Gothic 2 graphics by far... I checked on some forums and help pages and some say it's the kind of Windows programm I have... I have Windows 7 x64.

Is that the problem that I have Windows 7 x64 that I can't install it? Or is it that I missed one draiver update... I checked I have all drivers installed, but still my driver can't gain any data from the Gothic 2 Installation CD even though it notices the game... Help Please I loved Gothic 2!
    Check the condition of the CD,if it is badly scratched you may not be able to use it.
    Geändert von Cyclops1953 (21.10.2010 um 09:21 Uhr) Grund: corrected spelling

8. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Veteran Avatar von CrashMorraKan

CrashMorraKan ist offline
    thats why windows XP rocks! i mean i can run the newest games such as arcania gothic 4 at maximum graphics and crysis and CoD MW2 and gta 4 and starcraft 2 on ultra! and whatever there is today and old school games such as gothic 1 and blade of darkness which users of Vista can't install properly or play the game