Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 4 von 21 « Erste 123456781115 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 61 bis 80 von 404
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #61
    General Avatar von Khaled

Khaled ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von .†.MikeL.†. Beitrag anzeigen
    Sooo, Bleach is boring, FMA Brotherhood is purely incredible and Naruto is currently missing.
    Gantz on the other hand is amazing Too bad the chapters are being released every 2-3 weeks

2. Beiträge anzeigen #62
    Hero Avatar von .†.MikeL.†.

.†.MikeL.†. ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Khaled Beitrag anzeigen
    Gantz on the other hand is amazing Too bad the chapters are being released every 2-3 weeks
    Meh just another Elfen Lied with less nudity I guess, I don't mind violence but I do mind uneccesary violence, like those animes or movies that focus on that for some reason. Plus modern age animes don't really attract me.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #63

Khaled ist offline
    Meh just another Elfen Lied with less nudity I guess, I don't mind violence but I do mind uneccesary violence, like those animes or movies that focus on that for some reason. Plus modern age animes don't really attract me.
    Just stick to the story. I'm not reading it to see hot girls and tons of blood

4. Beiträge anzeigen #64

.†.MikeL.†. ist offline
    @Dorin
    Check out Darker than Black, I think you'll love it.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #65

.†.MikeL.†. ist offline
    Avatar: The Legend of Korra is coming on December 2011, it's not an Anime but still worths mentioning.

Oh and the Naruto fillers are over, episodes 197, 198 and 199 are manga related.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #66
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Nefekto

Nefekto ist offline
    The series plans to follow Korra as she faces an anti-bender revolt while mastering the art of Airbending from Aang and Katara's son, Tenzin.
    I knew it.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #67

.†.MikeL.†. ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Nefekto Beitrag anzeigen
    I knew it.
    Well of course, like I said some time ago when Rekinu (I think) first mentioned the series, many parts of the story are predictable, we will also see Aang in the role of Avatar Roku
    Dunno what happens to the rest of the characters though, it would be a pity if all are dead. We need Soka!

8. Beiträge anzeigen #68
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Omid-

Omid- ist offline
    Any other animes worth watching? I love how in Avatar and Naruto they use the elements as a combat system. Friggin' Bleach got boring as hell.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #69

.†.MikeL.†. ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Omid- Beitrag anzeigen
    Friggin' Bleach got boring as hell.
    Totally agree, Bleach is all about Ichigo and the only thing that keeps you tuned is to see what the next transformation will be. I simply got sick of Aizen and Ichigo changing forms every single episode, retarded.
    What worths watching is Naruto which gets better and better with every single episode and Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood which I would put on the same level as Naruto. It's simply awesome, a must-watch for anyone but I would recommend reading about it's prequal Full Metal Alchemist(read: "Differences in the first anime adaptation").

You could watch Tales of Abyss though, it's related to an RPG game and I think it's fun enough to watch. Other good Animes are Soul Eater, Claymore and maybe Darker than Black if you like that style.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #70
    Knight Avatar von Th13f

Th13f ist offline
    Wolf's Rain and Bleach, right now. You people really should give Wolf's Rain a chance, awesome anime.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #71

Khaled ist offline
    I like how in Naruto all the ninjas Kabuto ressurected aren't just cannon fodder and actually pose a threat to the alliance members in comaprison with the situation in Bleach(the case of Renji...he was way more powerfull than Ichigo and after the main character bested him, he suddenly was leagues behind in terms of power) or DragonBall Z(the case of Piccolo for example)

12. Beiträge anzeigen #72

Omid- ist offline
    ^Lol i hate that, it always happens. Like, how the fuck did Naruto go from a young fool who couldn't beat anyone to the guy outsmarting Kakuzu like 3-4 years later. Shit, a little while after that he beats Pain, the guy who killed Jiraiya. Jiraiya was chosen to be the 4th and 5th hokage. Jiraiya was a sannin, man that sounded so cool in the first part.

Basically, in Naruto only Naruto and Sasuke get extremely powerfull in extremely short times. The rest, like Kakashi don't improve that much. That's why they're having a hard time with those resurructed ninjas. Stupid, stupid animes.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #73

.†.MikeL.†. ist offline
    I disagree, Naruto didn't "jump" to be so strong and nor did Sasuke. Naruto would have lost to Pain if he could use Tendo from the beginning of the fight and he had a lot of help from the summonings. His win against Kakuzu was more a state of growth of mind than growth of strength.
    Sasuke's the same, he would lose to Itachi if Itachi willed it and he would die against Killer Bee if he didn't have the other three guys helping him. He would have also lose to Deidara if it wasn't for Orochimaru's powers, and he defeated Orochimaru due to his bad condition.
    In my opinion the way the characters develop in Naruto is very convincing and always interesting to watch, the fights are not only about pure strength like in every single Anime out there.

Btw. how do you pronounce Anime? AnimE or Anim?

14. Beiträge anzeigen #74

Khaled ist offline
    ^ My thoughts exactly. Also, Jirayia was killed by pain also becaus eof the lack of intelligence about him...he didn't know of how many bodies he can control, didn't know that Nagato was actually controlling the 6 realms etc.
    Also, take a look at Ino-Shika-Chou group...how much they evolved...

15. Beiträge anzeigen #75

Omid- ist offline
    Naruto would have lost to Pain if he could use Tendo from the beginning of the fight and he had a lot of help from the summonings.
    Hold on, what are you talking about here? Who's summonings?

His win against Kakuzu was more a state of growth of mind than growth of strength.
    Yeah, and the mind grew too fast. Kakuzu was 92 or something. He's got so much experience and all of a sudden this dumbass comes a long with a really stupid tactic and beats Kakuzu? Mister 92 years old. He must've lived under a rock for 80 of his years not to have seen that coming.

Sasuke's the same, he would lose to Itachi if Itachi willed it and he would die against Killer Bee if he didn't have the other three guys helping him.
    True, Itachi would've beat the shitfuck outta him if he really wanted to. And yes Killer Bee fucked him real good. But do you read the manga? It's so silly, he was on a Susanoo'o spamfest for 30 pages. And he was stronger than Kakashi, a man also with the Mangekyo Sharingan, a man that fought in the 3rd Shinobi World War. Now all of a sudden in 3-4 years this Sasuke is stronger? That shouldn't be. When Naruto first started, Kakashi was recognized by Zabuza as "Kakashi of the Sharingan." Man, if a random guy like Zabuba knows you by name, you're big. Your student ain't gonna become stronger than you in 3-4, that wouldn't make sense man.
    He would have also lose to Deidara if it wasn't for Orochimaru's powers, and he defeated Orochimaru due to his bad condition.
    Coincidentally luck is always on our hero's side
    In my opinion the way the characters develop in Naruto is very convincing and always interesting to watch, the fights are not only about pure strength like in every single Anime out there.
    I have to disagree. I think Kakashi developed perfectly, got stronger by far but didn't go "Baddest man on the planet" all of a sudden. Naruto and Sasuke just sky-rocketed into kage-level fighters.
    Zitat Zitat von Khaled Beitrag anzeigen
    ^ My thoughts exactly. Also, Jirayia was killed by pain also becaus eof the lack of intelligence about him...he didn't know of how many bodies he can control, didn't know that Nagato was actually controlling the 6 realms etc.
    Also, take a look at Ino-Shika-Chou group...how much they evolved...
    Yeah those three evolved perfectly. But Jiraiya died so silly. He could've escaped and teamed up with Naruto, Tsunade and Kakashi to fight Pain. But no, he had to die a dramatic dead that wasn't even half cool or made any sense. Plus they never showed how strong Jiraiya really was, was he stronger than the fourth? Stronger than Madara? Itachi? Too bad, he was my favorite character.

Naruto is a fun show to watch, but just like the rest of them it's about people who're always lucky and who have natural talents to beat everyone. So silly, but so much fun.

Goddamnit, talking this much about an anime makes me feel so gay. I can live with that.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #76

.†.MikeL.†. ist offline
    Hold on, what are you talking about here? Who's summonings?
    The frogs obviously...

Naruto is a fun show to watch, but just like the rest of them it's about people who're always lucky and who have natural talents to beat everyone. So silly, but so much fun.
    Then find a show that has better character development than that. Any show, a movie maybe or some mini series or a game or something.
    Everything is so boring when you think about it huh?

Goddamnit, talking this much about an anime makes me feel so gay. I can live with that.
    Then don't.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #77

Omid- ist offline
    The frogs obviously...
    Why is that obvious? Pain has a million summons you could've talked about.
    Then find a show that has better character development than that. Any show, a movie maybe or some mini series or a game or something. Everything is so boring when you think about it huh?
    You said Naruto and Sasuke didn't jump to become powerful. I proved you wrong. Now you say go find another show that has better character development. And you talk as if i'm nagging that Naruto ain't fun. I just said there, that Naruto does have one of the best character developments from the shows i've seen. It's normal, every show/anime is like that. Read and think before you post. And don't go rolleyes on me when you lose a discussion.
    Then don't.
    I can live with that, i said. Read a post before you reply to it.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #78

.†.MikeL.†. ist offline
    You said Naruto and Sasuke didn't jump to become powerful. I proved you wrong.
    Where did you prove me wrong? Actually, what is there to prove wrong?
    The characters are not quite on Kage level like you say, they won their fights under certain circumstances and that's what makes the development convincing. That's all I basically said. Then you said that all Animes are the same, well all shows are the same, it's as simple as that. What matters is the way each gives it's content to the audiance.

And don't go rolleyes on me when you lose a discussion.
    I didn't lose anything
    To be more exact, there's nothing to lose.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #79

Omid- ist offline
    Where did you prove me wrong? Actually, what is there to prove wrong?
    The characters are not quite on Kage level like you say, they won their fights under certain circumstances and that's what makes the development convincing. That's all I basically said. Then you said that all Animes are the same, well all shows are the same, it's as simple as that. What matters is the way each gives it's content to the audiance.
    They're not Kage level? Sasuke beat Danzo, a kage, after fighting 4 other kages and surviving. That shit is kage to me. Naruto defeated Pain, that's pretty kage if you ask me. The thing is, i don't understand how their development is "convincing" to you. How can you explain Naruto (known for being dumb and young) to outsmart Kakuzu (known for being intelligent and old)? And did you see how he outsmarted him? That was such a big fail.

And this isn't even an opinion; how Naruto and Sasuke developed was not convincing at all. However, compared to other animes it was extremely convincing.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #80

.†.MikeL.†. ist offline
    They're not Kage level? Sasuke beat Danzo, a kage, after fighting 4 other kages and surviving. That shit is kage to me. Naruto defeated Pain, that's pretty kage if you ask me. The thing is, i don't understand how their development is "convincing" to you. How can you explain Naruto (known for being dumb and young) to outsmart Kakuzu (known for being intelligent and old)? And did you see how he outsmarted him? That was such a big fail.
    Says you, differently says me.
    Naruto was a dumbass as in a naive troublemaker kid but he showed by time to time that he was smart, (Nenji VS Naruto, Naruto & Sasuke VS Zabuza etc.) so he didn't "jump" to be smart either. Sasuke was always a genius ninja with the highest potential in the ninja academy (his brother was even better).

Btw. I don't read the manga so don't spoil stuff for me

Seite 4 von 21 « Erste 123456781115 ... Letzte »