Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Ranger
    which one is better for follower of don?
    make264 ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von André Feroi
    Personally I prefer the sword but it is really a matter of taste. You won't be penalized if you chose one rather than the other => just chose the one that attracts you more.
    André Feroi ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren

Metasyntaktische Variable
    There also seem to be more swords then axes, meaning you're more likely to find a sword exactly matching your current strength level. But that would be an only marginal advantage.
    foobar ist offline

4. #4 Zitieren
    Apprentice Avatar von Rommers
    Even more, there's no relationship between the weapon you choose and the path you follow. As an example, I became a master (mage) with sword and bow fighting in 10 (using rings, though)

Feel free to choose wathever you like. My favorites are sword/bow.
    "Be the change you want to see in the world" (Mahatma Gandhi)
    Rommers ist offline

5. #5 Zitieren

Metasyntaktische Variable
    Zitat Zitat von Rommers Beitrag anzeigen
    As an example, I became a master (mage) with sword and bow fighting in 10 (using rings, though)
    BTW: The rings are not necessary if you play your cards right.
    foobar ist offline

6. #6 Zitieren
    Apprentice Avatar von Rommers
    Zitat Zitat von foobar Beitrag anzeigen
    BTW: The rings are not necessary if you play your cards right.
    That's right. Actually, last time I played I found some stuff that saved me a few learning points. I'll get there soon
    "Be the change you want to see in the world" (Mahatma Gandhi)
    Rommers ist offline

7. #7 Zitieren
    Local Hero Avatar von Darksword
    I am playing as a bandit and decided to play swords because 1. I prefer the look of them 2. they let you use a shield as well - something I wouldn't want to face the early game without!!

I almost changed my mind recently, and considered loading a saved game where I began sword training, so that I could switch to axes. However - I have now trained swords to level 6, and can use the sharp bastard sword I forged, with 50 blade damage, one-handed and so still use a shield.

I'm level 16 now and still in Ch1. I find that with the sharp bastard sword and the rune shield I can overcome e.g. a group of 3 ghouls that totally whacked me before. I'm really beginning to enjoy combat now. Unlike most gamers, I have very poor finger=speed and am not really able to put combinations of keys together eg left click and A etc. The standard swing, which now includes a cool slashing whirl, is my only real approach to a fight. A pity, but there it is.

Even if, on replaying the game, I opt to be a mage or a Warrior of the Order, I will definitely still use the sword/shield combo.

My STR is 81. I brought over from Gothic 1 and NotR the tactic of prioritising STR training in the early game. I also take every chance of increasing HP - currently around 340. Works a treat for me.
    "All that matters is Strength." (Mercenary who hangs out in Onar's house)

Healing potions: the case for addiction (Book title in Divine Divinity)

"I've seen better times. Too little to live on, too much to die." (Farim, Gothic II Night of the Raven)
    Darksword ist offline