Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 5 von 11 « Erste 123456789 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 81 bis 100 von 217
  1. #81 Zitieren
    Apprentice Avatar von TheNamelessOne
    This is interesting. I haven't written anything in C in months but I might mess around with this. I'm not particurly fond of those development resources though as most of them are from microsoft. But I suppose that's a matter of personal preference.

On a different note, I just wanted to state that the mentally challenged idiot that came up with the idea to make this section both English and German should seriously consider to go fuck himself.
    TheNamelessOne ist offline

2. #82 Zitieren
    research Avatar von NicoDE
    Zitat Zitat von TheNamelessOne Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm not particurly fond of those development resources though as most of them are from microsoft.
    Are you here to share your political attitude...
    I just wanted to state that the mentally challenged idiot that came up with the idea to make this section both English and German should seriously consider to go fuck himself.
    ...or to look for something you don’t like.

Masturbation and self fucking will not be tolerated in my thread

[...] I might mess around with this [...]
    It’s a great pleasure that someone actually respects this work
    Please come back if you actually messed around with it - and have something to share.
    NicoDE ist offline

3. #83 Zitieren
    Apprentice Avatar von TheNamelessOne
    Zitat Zitat von NicoDE Beitrag anzeigen
    Are you here to share your political attitude......or to look for something you don’t like.
    Both, though not in that order. I look trough forums to find posts I disagree with, then present my attidute towards that statement as rudely as possible, preferably angrying the poster in the process.

Masturbation and self fucking will not be tolerated in my thread
    As a patron of autofelatio I feel obliged to present such messages whenever I can, as I consider overpopulation a serious issue and it is in my opinion still preferable over abortion. But considering your low tolerance level I can promote abortion in this thread instead if you want.

It’s a great pleasure that someone actually respects this work
    Please come back if you actually messed around with it - and have something to share.
    It's a great pleasure that someone actually thinks it's a great pleasure that I respect his work, so you're welcome. I'll mess around with it and share a picture of me sitting naked behind my computer once I have messed around with it.
    TheNamelessOne ist offline

4. #84 Zitieren
    Lehrling
    Hi guys.
    I have a question about a new console command "library".
    When I try to export some library, it just create a library-named empty folder in the raw folder. What's a problem and how can I fix it?

I was followed all instructions in the info-file:
    1. Create an ini-file following this topic http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...d.php?t=844071, declare it in my game-link, and set parameters "NoWatch" & "NoPhysical" to "false".
    2. Restart game and try again.

And still it doesn't work. Please help

I just found my mistake by myself. I placed mountlist_packed.ini file to ini-dir instead bin-dir.
    STARK1LLER ist offline Geändert von STARK1LLER (20.07.2011 um 20:48 Uhr)

5. #85 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Baltram
    Zitat Zitat von STARK1LLER Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi guys.
    I have a question about a new console command "library".
    When I try to export some library, it just create a library-named empty folder in the raw folder. What's a problem and how can I fix it?

I was followed all instructions in the info-file:
    1. Create an ini-file following this topic http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...d.php?t=844071, declare it in my game-link, and set parameters "NoWatch" & "NoPhysical" to "false".
    2. Restart game and try again.

And still it doesn't work. Please help
    Check if the ini's name is really no other than "mountlist_packed.ini" and that it is located inside the Risen\bin folder.

Also make sure that the target folder exists before starting Risen.

EDIT:
    Too late...
    Baltram ist offline

6. #86 Zitieren
    FYI: nicode.net will be offline between 09/August/2011 11:00 PM and 10/August/2011 06:00 AM (maintenance work scheduled by the provider).
    NicoDE ist offline

7. #87 Zitieren
    Ranger
    In the first step you just have to figure out, how big the class is (sizeof). For classes with virtual destructors (vector deleting destructor) this is quite easy, because the this-pointer is incremented by sizeof(*this). Therefore you can declare a dummy array as member block to start using a class (you should not include the pointer to the virtual function table(s) in the members).
    Can you please show how this is done using example of gCInteraction_PS class?

Also please tell if the following is correct:
    1. All GE_DLLIMPORT classes have only those member-functions, that are specified in the *.export.txt files.
    2. For recreated GE_DLLIMPORT classes order of the member-functions (in the class declaration) does not metter, neither for the virtual, nor for non-virtual (static and normal) member-functions.

Also you did not use GE_ASSERT_SIZEOF() check for bCFloatColor class. Why? Isn't this check supposed to be used for every class?
    PowerGamer ist offline

8. #88 Zitieren
    Zitat Zitat von PowerGamer Beitrag anzeigen
    Can you please show how this is done using example of gCInteraction_PS class?
    For classes with virtual destructors in libraries that are using new[] the compiler generates an internal Xxx::`vector deleting destructor' that is referenced by the Xxx::`vftable'. In the loop that handles arrays (determined by the flags parameter) the pointer is incremented by the class size ("--element" in the referenced pseudo code). This is the point where you can "read" the class size of such classes.

For all other classes you have to analyze (sometimes all) the usages to determine/guess the size. Look for dynamic allocations of this class (e.g. static constructors in the property system).
    All GE_DLLIMPORT classes have only those member-functions, that are specified in the *.export.txt files.
    I generated lib\*.lib for all engine/game libraries that include all exported symbols (even the private members/function and "local static guards" that are exported due to inline declarations in the original code).

1) You are not forced to declare all exported symbols of a class.
    2) You can add more symbols, if you implement them yourself (else the compiler/linker do not find the definition if the declaration is used - because it is not in the provided import libraries).
    For recreated GE_DLLIMPORT classes order of the member-functions (in the class declaration) does not metter, neither for the virtual, nor for non-virtual (static and normal) member-functions.
    The order of the symbols is not important except for virtual functions. That is the reason why I tend to declare them in an extra block. All other symbols are sorted (at least by me) by scope/storage/name, just to make the usage easier (search/maintenance/documentation).

Overloaded virtual functions make the recreation of the class even more hard (you cannot just use the function order of the binary vftable in the source code). Baltram has added a very good documentation about vtables.
    Also you did not use GE_ASSERT_SIZEOF() check for bCFloatColor class. Why? Isn't this check supposed to be used for every class?
    It was one of the first classes. At this time the macro did not exist. All future classes should use GE_ASSERT_SIZEOF (as compiler assertion and for documentation purposes). The classes might be updated with the next code review.
    NicoDE ist offline

9. #89 Zitieren
    I updated the SVN server (and the database) to 1.5 to support merge tracking (make sure you are using an 1.5 or newer SVN client).

Furthermore I reintegrated Baltram’s user branch into the Trunk (and back - only added ignore filters to the script projects).
    NicoDE ist offline

10. #90 Zitieren
    I updated the SVN server (and the database) to 1.5 to support merge tracking (make sure you are using an 1.5 or newer SVN client).

Furthermore I reintegrated Baltram’s user branch into the Trunk (and back - only added ignore filters to the script projects).
    Thank you!

Could you please tell a bit on how users of your SVN server are supposed to keep their branch up do date (with trunk) - now, that there's this new "merge tracking" thing?
    Baltram ist offline

11. #91 Zitieren
    Zitat Zitat von Baltram Beitrag anzeigen
    Could you please tell a bit on how users of your SVN server are supposed to keep their branch up do date (with trunk)
    I assume you are using TortoiseSVN.

If you want to (re-)synchronize your branch completely with the trunk:
    • Right click on the root directory (e.g. D:\Games\Risen) where you checked out your user branch (svn://nicode.net/risensdk/branches/baltram) and select
      • TortoiseSVN
        • Merge...
    • Select Merge two different trees and click Next
    • As source (From) select the branch (svn://nicode.net/risensdk/branches/baltram), as target (To) select the trunk (svn://nicode.net/risensdk/trunk), and press Next
    • Press Test merge to check for tree conflicts
    • Press Merge if all is OK

I updated bin\scripts\Script_Library.txt in the trunk - so there is a change that can use as a test. Besides the updated Script_Library.txt in your branch the svn:mergeinfo of your root will be changed from "/trunk:166-194"to "/trunk:166-196" (e.g. your branch is in synch with trunk revisions from 166 to 196).
    Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken synch-branch-with-trunk-1.png   synch-branch-with-trunk-2.png   synch-branch-with-trunk-3.png  
    NicoDE ist offline

12. #92 Zitieren
    If you want to (re-)synchronize your branch completely with the trunk [...]
    Thanks again! I had no svn:mergeinfo before doing the test merge but now is shows up in the properties window.

I'm a bit confused by the fact that I have to declare the branch (or trunk) from which I want to read out/adopt the modifications - as 'target' rather than 'source'. But as it works I'm just happy with it.
    Baltram ist offline

13. #93 Zitieren
    Ritter
    i'd like to further prevent clickfeasts in combat. in risen you can trigger a full combo by permanently clicking. in g2 for instance that wasn't posible, if you tried to trigger the next attack at the wrong moment afterwards even at the right time the combo couldn't be continued.
    i talked to baltram a little bit about that and it seems like it shouldn't be too difficult to implement.

Code:
    do_attack(cAttack attack){
      static int i_move_begin_time = 0;
      static cAttack last_attack = NULL;
      if(is_comboable(last_attack, im_move_begin_time)){
        i_move_begin_time = get_time;
        last_attack = attack;
        original_do_attack(attack);
      }
    }
    should do it more or less.

so there are only 2 problems, i need access to the data determining, when the combo can be done(this can be edited in combatspecies with combobegin/comboend. there's also this line "classname=gCCombatMoveMelee" so i guess this class would be cAttack) and i need to know witch function has to be rewritten.

well... guess "no strong bachground in c++ and reverseengeneering" applys to me. i had a look into the sdk and also a quick look into ida(PSCombatSystem seems to provide some data from combatspecies) but i'm absolutely lost. i have no idea how to start, baltram gave me a list of scriptfunctions that can be rewritten("ZS_Attack_CombatMove" sounds like deserving the first try).
    any suggestions how i could proceed?
    [Bild: dtc_sig.jpg]

Harald Iken: Überhaupt sollte man als Spieleentwickler das Wort "einfach" oder noch besser "mal eben" aus seinem Wortschatz streichen.
    Kuchenschlachter ist offline

14. #94 Zitieren
    @Kuchenschlachter

Yesterday I tested overriding the following scripts:
    Code:
    OnX1ButtonDown_ActionKeyConfirm
    OnMeleeHandleInput
    TE_Condition_Combo
    TE_Condition_Combo_End
    TE_Condition_Fight_ComboDone
    TE_Condition_Attack
    TE_Condition_AdvancedAttack
    PreInteract_NPC_Attack
    The problem is that every single of them either gets called all the time (even if there's no NPC that could attack) or never.

I also tested ZS_Attack_CombatMove (or was it ZS_Attack?) but it was only called if NPCs fought.

I'll try to add the script classes PSCombatSystem and PSInput (action key events etc.) to the SDK as soon as possible.
    Baltram ist offline

15. #95 Zitieren
    Ritter
    so you stick to nicodes behavior "answering when tehre is something to tell"?! thanks for working on that topic.

yeah, i feared zs_ was something of the ai rather than just combat. what do you mean by "all teh time". by "reading" combatspecies i noticed that a hell of a lot of moves are "gCCombatMoveMeele"(not to mention gcCombatMove) for instance strfe left/strafe right/jump back, the move when getting hit...

edit: ok, stupid question, of course it can't be one of the emntioned moves if tehre is no npc.
    [Bild: dtc_sig.jpg]

Harald Iken: Überhaupt sollte man als Spieleentwickler das Wort "einfach" oder noch besser "mal eben" aus seinem Wortschatz streichen.
    Kuchenschlachter ist offline Geändert von Kuchenschlachter (02.08.2011 um 20:13 Uhr)

16. #96 Zitieren
    Zitat Zitat von Kuchenschlachter Beitrag anzeigen
    what do you mean by "all teh time"
    These scripts are called every xyz milliseconds (and that's why they're useless to us - we could use a simple timer instead).
    Baltram ist offline

17. #97 Zitieren
    FYI: I'm planning to
    • prohibit tabs in C++ files (uses 4 spaces)
    • prohibit merges on non-root directories
      (merges should be done only with /trunk and /branches/<user>)
    for future commits.
    NicoDE ist offline

18. #98 Zitieren
    Ranger
    FYI: I'm planning to[list][*]prohibit tabs in C++ files (uses 4 spaces)
    With regard to using tabs. I can't think of any reason not to use tabs at the start of the lines in all situations? Here is a reason to use them always: depending on the font (which may be proportional) four spaces maybe too small or too big indent for comfortable viewing/editing of code, while tab size can be adjusted by everyone independently.

As for the mid-lines code aligning (with spaces or even worth - tabs) while I can understand that I don't use it either because, again, in case of proportional font all that aligning will be a mess.
    PowerGamer ist offline

19. #99 Zitieren
    I can't think of any reason not to use tabs at the start of the lines in all situations?
    I don’t want to start another tab-versus-space discussion. Currently most of the code uses spaces. We would have to (automatically) convert most of the files with the next code review. One could use local tools/hooks to reformat the source. However, I will think about the tabs and if they will be prohibited or not.

Thanks for your feedback.
    NicoDE ist offline

20. #100 Zitieren
    Ranger
    I don’t want to start another tab-versus-space discussion. Currently most of the code uses spaces. We would have to (automatically) convert most of the files with the next code review. One could use local tools/hooks to reformat the source. However, I will think about the tabs and if they will be prohibited or not.

Thanks for your feedback.
    I can easily make a tool for converting spaces to tabs (at the start of the lines) if needed.

Meanwhile, I have created another little tool that developers here should find useful: mkclass.zip.
    PowerGamer ist offline Geändert von PowerGamer (09.08.2011 um 22:09 Uhr)

Seite 5 von 11 « Erste 123456789 ... Letzte »