Ergebnis 21 bis 32 von 32
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21
    Chosen One Avatar von KingOvi

KingOvi ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Philosophus Beitrag anzeigen
    And AFAIK tastes come from our DNA.
    In that case you must be knowing too near

I like push-ups and stretches.
    Also, jumping around on some nice House-like music or Metal is always welcome xD
    3D-Source --- Game ready 3D Models - 3d models - 3d blog - 3d tutorials --- Soon to be the best 3d site on the net, guess why..
    Unauthorized advertising of 3D-Source is highly encouraged but not rewarded due to plenty of greed.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22
    Local Hero Avatar von Sorinash

Sorinash ist offline
    I practiced kung fu (choy lee fut style) for an year.That training totally changed me,it strenghtened my whole body, and I was more agile,more concentrated,faster,stronger etc.
    But that was 3-4 years ago,i pretty lost my touch,though i even train at home,it's not enough,so I plan to return soon,maybe in october,idk exactly.

I recommend that everybody should practice something,not necesary martial arts or boxing,but at least some jogging,or some small training at home every day,it really really helps,believe me
    The body training helps you maintain the mind healthy too,that's why it's so important.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23
    Knight

Alwin ist offline
    I for one, have blood type O. This type feels better doing a lot of intense exercise.
    I seriously don't get why people type the letter O instead of the number zero when the number is required. That being said, the opposite applies me. I love playing football, but all the joy of it comes from the game itself, not from the exercise itself. Seems a bit like horoscope to me.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24
    Knight Avatar von Gor_Na_Drak

Gor_Na_Drak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Alwin Beitrag anzeigen
    I seriously don't get why people type the letter O instead of the number zero when the number is required. That being said, the opposite applies me. I love playing football, but all the joy of it comes from the game itself, not from the exercise itself. Seems a bit like horoscope to me.
    Because blood types are given letters instead of numbers so typing the letter O in this case is appropriate and typing the number 0 is not.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25
    Hero Avatar von .†.MikeL.†.

.†.MikeL.†. ist offline
    Football is the only thing that can keep me in shape, why? 'cause it's the only thing i like apart from playing chess(and other table games) and video games of course.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26
    Knight Avatar von RobinHood 13.

RobinHood 13. ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von rekinu Beitrag anzeigen
    It seems there's some scientific basis on his site. Here.
    Yes. It's the guy's own promotional website.

Zitat Zitat von rekinu
    I'm not saying I followed the diet and it worked.
    I'm saying that I looked around at people (friends, colleagues), asked them about their blood type and discussed about what they eat and how they feel.
    I saw a pattern and saw that the information from the book is accurate in every case.
    Many patterns are not true patterns. If something occurs on several occasions, one might start to think there's a pattern, and one often remember new events that fits to this pattern, while ignoring the others. Finding water with a forked stick is a typical example on that.

Zitat Zitat von rekinu
    All I want is for this thread to follow the normal course, and that is sports and activities that keep you in shape.
    About the list you made. I would fall into all categories/blood_types. I have either of the following in Aikido: 6.kuy or 6.dan. Guess which?

7. Beiträge anzeigen #27
    Knight

Alwin ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Gor_Na_Drak Beitrag anzeigen
    Because blood types are given letters instead of numbers so typing the letter O in this case is appropriate and typing the number 0 is not.
    Where I live, it's called blood type zero.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #28
    Chosen One Avatar von rockfest

rockfest ist offline
    All this science about blood types and i don't even know what's mine. I donated some times blood but forgot to ask

9. Beiträge anzeigen #29

KingOvi ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von RobinHood 13. Beitrag anzeigen
    Yes. It's the guy's own promotional website.
    As long as you're reasoning using this you'll be one step away from reality.
    3D-Source --- Game ready 3D Models - 3d models - 3d blog - 3d tutorials --- Soon to be the best 3d site on the net, guess why..
    Unauthorized advertising of 3D-Source is highly encouraged but not rewarded due to plenty of greed.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #30
    Local Hero Avatar von Fuel

Fuel ist offline
    I work out at the gym like 4x2h a week, and even though i train with a mass-program, i have won some powerlifting competitions. Idk if you care, but here are some of my results:

Benchpress: raw 130kg, competition result 170kg. But in a competition you may use some aiding stuff.

Deadlift: 240kg.

Squat: 160kg.

And i do use nutritions. E: And i'm 187/96
    Geändert von Fuel (05.09.2010 um 09:36 Uhr)

11. Beiträge anzeigen #31

KingOvi ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Fuel Beitrag anzeigen
    I work out at the gym like 4x2h a week, and even though i train with a mass-program, i have won some powerlifting competitions. Idk if you care, but here are some of my results:

Benchpress: raw 130kg, competition result 170kg. But in a competition you may use some aiding stuff.

Deadlift: 240kg.

Squat: 160kg.

And i do use nutritions. E: And i'm 187/96
    You might find this useful

12. Beiträge anzeigen #32
    Local Hero Avatar von Fuel

Fuel ist offline
    I do know, those are just my max. results that i have tested. I usually do series of 6-12 with lower weights, which helps me build up my mass. But in competitions, for example, you have to lift your maximum weights.

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12