Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 1 von 20 12345812 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 389
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Knight Commander Avatar von TudoracheMG

TudoracheMG ist offline

Secrets which you unfolded very late in Gothic

MASSIVE SPOILERS AHEAD.

Is there any specific secret aspect about the game itself (doesn't matter which part) that you discovered only after several playthroughs?
    I,for myself,have played Gothic 2 NOTR as thoroughly as I could,and only after eleven playthroughs did I find out how to disable the trap in the lizard isle.I would always try to run or jump across the spikes,hoping that they would not get me.Man,that was hard,believe me.
    So what would be your case?
    Geändert von TudoracheMG (22.07.2010 um 20:24 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Knight

Alwin ist offline
    In G1, the way to get through to the Sleeper's temple by a means other than the figurine.
    In G2, I found several caves in later playthroughs, including the one Dexter has, and often I took several playthroughs to open certain locked doors in such caves. Also, it was only by the 3rd playthrough that I noticed that there was a battle going on at Fajeth's mine in the fourth chapter. And several more in that game, I imagine.
    Also a few in G3 - I didn't actually manage to get the Helmet of the First Paladin during the first 2-3 tries (I never played this game without CP 1.70 or later, therefore the helmet was always in the more secure place for me).

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3

TudoracheMG ist offline
    Ohh,yeah,I also discovered the helm in a later playthrough!

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Sword Master Avatar von Huntsman

Huntsman ist offline
    The only one I can put my finger on at the moment is finding the outcast who lives atop a rocky hill near Old Camp in Gothic 1 (there is minor exp involved). In fact I remember enjoying Gothic 1/2 so greatly I took a very long time exploring it on my first three playthroughs. I never really wanted to finish the game.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Veteran Avatar von nirolF

nirolF ist offline
    G2 - that guy locked inside the tower near Thorben - I guess the third playthrough (I don't really like to use bows so dex is my lowest stat)

a small plateau with lizards beside the campfire where you meet Cavalorn the first time in notr - the last time i played

The 10th time you go fave fun with Nadja she will give you a bonus ring and a permanent potion

the crypt with skeletons in the forest near Onar's farm - second or third time

notr - the magic box or xbox from the top of the tower where Dexter hides - last time

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Sword Master Avatar von Huntsman

Huntsman ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von nirolF Beitrag anzeigen
    G2 - that guy locked inside the tower near Thorben - I guess the third playthrough (I don't really like to use bows so dex is my lowest stat)

a small plateau with lizards beside the campfire where you meet Cavalorn the first time in notr - the last time i played

The 10th time you go fave fun with Nadja she will give you a bonus ring and a permanent potion

notr - the magic box or xbox from the top of the tower where Dexter hides - last time
    Hmmm, I oughta check those two out. It seems that I know less about Gothic 2 than I'd thought.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Veteran Avatar von nirolF

nirolF ist offline
    I made up the one about Nadja so don't bother with it

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Knight Avatar von RobinHood 13.

RobinHood 13. ist offline
    I didn't find the sewers on my first playthrough.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9

TudoracheMG ist offline
    Oh,another one for me would be the cave in which you need molerat fat.For some reason,it was camouflaged into the ground,so I saw it during the fifth playthrough,I think.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10
    Knight

Alwin ist offline
    Oh yes, a few more important things in Gothic 2. Yes, I also didn't discover that Moonshine cave. I also didn't manage to get into the Thieves' Guild the first time around! I even found the sewers, locked, but when I tried to join them I was already a militiaman... So I couldn't figure out a way to actually get in since the thieves were less helpful. And also, in the G2 VoM there were so many little gimmicks that I didn't discover the first time around.

11. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #11
    Veteran Avatar von CrashMorraKan

CrashMorraKan ist offline
    long time ago i found 2 bloodflies in gothic 2 or NOTR near xardas' old tower in chapter 3 seeker near there it's over the pool there near the tree you can find +5 dex ring and a bow and wings
    and most important i found last playing was if you talk to much in chapter 2 or 3 to Parsival he will get pissed and say: "you have nothing else to do except of chating with me?: and you get 100 EXP but if you try that in chapter 4 he will say: "ah i know what you up to boy, not this time around" LOL

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12
    Sword Master Avatar von UR1Z13L

UR1Z13L ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von CrashMorraKan Beitrag anzeigen
    and most important i found last playing was if you talk to much in chapter 2 or 3 to Parsival he will get pissed and say: "you have nothing else to do except of chating with me?: and you get 100 EXP but if you try that in chapter 4 he will say: "ah i know what you up to boy, not this time around" LOL
    That is cool ill try that next time "D

13. Beiträge anzeigen #13
    Veteran Avatar von ZombieNL

ZombieNL ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von nirolF Beitrag anzeigen

the first time you meet Cavalorn, he is at a campfire with some goblins,
    close to the tower of Xardas. so where would that plateau be?
    What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger!

14. Beiträge anzeigen #14
    Local Hero

Cyclops1953 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von ZombieNL Beitrag anzeigen
    Near Cavalorn,facing downhill(towards Khourinis)turn right,go to the edge and turn left,follow the cliff around,you will come to a spot where you see 2 meatbugs a spell scroll and a couple of blue elders.The lizards are just beyond this spot.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #15
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von ZombieNL Beitrag anzeigen
    Try climbing over the entrance of the first cave with bandits you come across. There is a plateau with some meatbugs, lizards and boars (iirc). If you jump from the rightmost part of the plateau you will get on the ledge where you find the first pouch and scrolls, where Cavalorn is.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

16. Beiträge anzeigen #16

TudoracheMG ist offline
    Edited the first post,so as to warn those who are not fond of spoilers.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #17
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    That lizard plateau thing is certainly new to me.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #18
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tratos Beitrag anzeigen
    That lizard plateau thing is certainly new to me.
    Really, I discovered it in the 3rd i guess, playthrough.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

19. Beiträge anzeigen #19
    Knight Commander Avatar von Bamfy

Bamfy ist offline
    The witch from the swamp camp.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #20
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Bamfy Beitrag anzeigen
    The witch from the swamp camp.
    Oh, and the shop next to Xardas' tower in g1, the one which sold king's sorrels and allowed you to make permanent potions.

Seite 1 von 20 12345812 ... Letzte »