Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 5 von 20 « Erste 1234567891216 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 81 bis 100 von 389
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #81
    Veteran Avatar von kojocel

kojocel ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Mage Master Beitrag anzeigen
    Now I remember what I also found recently(not very recently tough), You can get to the treasure of the fire dragon even before you you get to the "chamber" with him, I can't remember exactly where that was nor can I make screenshots at the moment.
    It was a passage to the right of the path, before actually going a bit straight and then turn right, to the dragon chamber.
    "We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities." Oscar Wilde
    Zone Survival Guide: Shadow of Chernobyl / Call of Pripyat

2. Beiträge anzeigen #82
    Rookie

razing32 ist offline
    Thanks , I'll try it.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #83
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Zeri0n

Zeri0n ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von fragonard Beitrag anzeigen
    Molerat fat. Get some from Martin IIRC.
    or from the ship

4. Beiträge anzeigen #84
    Local Hero

Cyclops1953 ist offline
    You can also get the molerat fat from one of the brothers on Akil's farm in chapter 3

5. Beiträge anzeigen #85
    Veteran Avatar von nirolF

nirolF ist offline
    I think it's another one on the rooftops in harbor district. Either that or a honey jar

6. Beiträge anzeigen #86
    Skinhead  Avatar von Hellbilly

Hellbilly ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von nirolF Beitrag anzeigen
    I think it's another one on the rooftops in harbor district. Either that or a honey jar
    Must be a honey jar, because IIRC the only other place where you find molerat fat is in the Paladins' ship.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #87
    Rookie

razing32 ist offline
    I have issue with another "secret" if it can be called that.

In Gothic 1 , in the Northern mountains - where you search for a focus with Diego - there are a bunch of rogues.

But they are always hostile , even if you are a mercenary or rogue .

I think one of them has a name ?!

How do they fit in the story ? I have never seen a character mention them.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #88
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    They don't fit. They are left-overs from a quest from the german version of the game.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

9. Beiträge anzeigen #89
    Adventurer Avatar von Ayrin

Ayrin ist offline
    Those guys were probably supposed to be the rogues that kept robbing the Old Camp of it's supplies. I remember Diego and one of the two New Camp hunters that u first meet saying something about raids against the mine and / or supplies.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #90
    Local Hero Avatar von Sorinash

Sorinash ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Mage Master Beitrag anzeigen
    Oh and also you can exit the barrier while transformed in a bloodfly.
    Whaaaat?!? I'll try it once i start playing gothic I again,i absolutely must see this

11. Beiträge anzeigen #91
    Veteran

Rodimus ist offline
    @KGS: Those two guarding the sword are Shadow Warriors,the average ones. The noticeabe Shadow Lords in the game are Archol and the one near Onar's Farm,though ,the latter is as powerful as a normal SW heh xD

My first discovery was the underwater cave hidden by the waterfall near the New Camp,just under the bridge that leads to Old Mine. It's there in G2 also.

Hannah, the hotel keeper gave me the key to a chest on a lizard island near the Khorinis harbor. You can swim there, and should be careful with a spike trap inside the island , and there you'll find the goodies.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #92

Zeri0n ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sorinash Beitrag anzeigen
    Whaaaat?!? I'll try it once i start playing gothic I again,i absolutely must see this
    try getting out just before finishing the game (sixth chapter), barrier will deal you very little damage,while in human form of course

it will knock you back but in some cases it won't, or just jump from some mountain out of barrier and before falling start pressing d and a keys on keyboard.

but the simplest way is just to dive in sea

13. Beiträge anzeigen #93
    Local Hero

Cyclops1953 ist offline
    I had been wondering for a while why I could never find the 2nd level 3 STR stone tablet in the temple of Adanos.Found out recently about the 2 side rooms('til now I thought it was just a straight run through the temple.All the doors open when you get near them,those 2 doors needed you to push a button)X-(

14. Beiträge anzeigen #94
    Adventurer Avatar von MartinX

MartinX ist offline
    Well, it's not really a secret more like a glitch, but when you give the hearts of the golems in Gothic to Xardas' demon, you're left with '' piece of an ice golem '' which when I tried to use required insane amounts of mana (500+) and it really had my imagination running wild the first time I saw it. It turned out it's just a simple thunderbolt spell.
    PS: Thanks for the secret Rodimus, I have never even thought of checking waterfalls. And there was a spell scroll and a healing rune in that cave
    Geändert von MartinX (17.09.2010 um 20:04 Uhr)

15. Beiträge anzeigen #95

Zeri0n ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MartinX Beitrag anzeigen
    Well, it's not really a secret more like a glitch, but when you give the hearts of the golems in Gothic to Xardas' demon, you're left with '' piece of an ice golem '' which when I tried to use required insane amounts of mana (500+) and it really had my imagination running wild the first time I saw it. It turned out it's just a simple thunderbolt spell.
    PS: Thanks for the secret Rodirus, I never have even thought of checking waterfalls. And there was a spell scroll and a healing rune in that cave
    it's ice bolt

16. Beiträge anzeigen #96
    Apprentice Avatar von taske93

taske93 ist offline
    Hehe , i remember when i found cave at isle of lizards , i was so happy :P and when i found sewers but the thing i loved the most is when i just came back from valley of mines and at road to khorinis was some strange man wearing red mask and all dressed in black ^^ Seeker i was so scared becouse it was night when i was coming back and his mask was red :S i remember i turn off the game and continued playing few hours later xD i was so scared i asked to myself WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY ! xD

17. Beiträge anzeigen #97
    Local Hero Avatar von d3a7hr0w

d3a7hr0w ist offline
    I suppose everyone knows about the "runing sideways glitch". It lets you get pass npcs that will hold u, u can even pass through locked doors. So basicly u can go to Irdorath at level 1 by going pass the paladins guarding the ship, then going through the locked door of the captain's quarters.

And a question:
    In Xardas's tower in Khorinis, there is a little storage room sealed off with metal bars, right next to him. Is it possible to get inside without cheats/exploits? It has health potion and a chest i think, why would PB put them there if they cant be used.
    Geändert von d3a7hr0w (28.09.2010 um 09:59 Uhr)

18. Beiträge anzeigen #98

kojocel ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von d3a7hr0w Beitrag anzeigen
    And a question:
    In Xardas's tower in Khorinis, there is a little storage room sealed off with metal bars, right next to him. Is it possible to get inside without cheats/exploits? It has health potion and a chest i think, why would PB put them there if they cant be used.
    The activation brick which raises the door is right on the stove / fireplace wall (upper right corner) in Xardas Tower, the stove next to which you find Heavy Branch.
    "We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities." Oscar Wilde
    Geändert von kojocel (28.09.2010 um 10:13 Uhr)

19. Beiträge anzeigen #99
    Local Hero Avatar von d3a7hr0w

d3a7hr0w ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von kojocel Beitrag anzeigen
    The activation brick which raises the door is right on the stove / fireplace wall (upper right corner) in Xardas Tower, the stove next to which you find Heavy Branch.
    Thanks i found it.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #100

kojocel ist offline
    Glad I could help.

Seite 5 von 20 « Erste 1234567891216 ... Letzte »