Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 2 von 20 « Erste 123456913 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 389
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21
    Local Hero

Cyclops1953 ist offline
    Now you guys are being rediculous!

We're posting "actual locations and such"that we've found in the games.

Let's keep to the real stuff and leave out the non-sense/

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Cyclops1953 Beitrag anzeigen
    Now you guys are being rediculous!

We're posting "actual locations and such"that we've found in the games.

Let's keep to the real stuff and leave out the non-sense/
    Sword forging, found it on my second or third g1 runthrough.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23
    Knight Commander Avatar von TudoracheMG

TudoracheMG ist offline
    That fire maged near Okara that gives you a fire chalice.Man,how much I hate him.I never actually managed to get all 12 fire chalices during my first playthroughs,and all because of him.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24
    Local Hero

Cyclops1953 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    Sword forging, found it on my second or third g1 runthrough.
    I discovered that later in my 1st or 2nd run.

Truely a great way to never run short of ore,or anything else for that matter.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von TudoracheMG Beitrag anzeigen
    That fire maged near Okara that gives you a fire chalice.Man,how much I hate him.I never actually managed to get all 12 fire chalices during my first playthroughs,and all because of him.
    I discovered that at my first try because I just adore exploring, and consider that at the time I was playing at 2 FPS on an geforce fx5500 the game Don't ask me why it was working because I have no friggin idea. Couldn't repeat the performance.

I discovered that later in my 1st or 2nd run.

Truely a great way to never run short of ore,or anything else for that matter.
    I still am not sure how to brew potions in G1. Can you clear that out for me?
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26
    Sword Master Avatar von UR1Z13L

UR1Z13L ist offline
    Loal that thing with the lizzards and pigs above the first bandit cave is amazing. I wonder how i never spoted it it is just like the hidden area in g1's begining. This game never ceases to amaze me. Now that i found it, it looks so obvious its like somebody inserted some new content into the game
    But im pretty shure that there was just a chasm near cavalorn's fire. Was that little place insertet in Notr? I gots to know

7. Beiträge anzeigen #27
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von UR1Z13L Beitrag anzeigen
    But im pretty shure that there was just a chasm near cavalorn's fire. Was that little place insertet in Notr? I gots to know
    Nope, it was there from the beginning

8. Beiträge anzeigen #28
    General Avatar von ICFabian

ICFabian ist offline
    I never knew of the "kill Mordrag then fetch Sharky to replace him quest" until very recently.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #29
    Local Hero Avatar von Sorinash

Sorinash ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Faby Beitrag anzeigen
    I never knew of the "kill Mordrag then fetch Sharky to replace him quest" until very recently.
    Ummmm,what the...?!
    I really haven't heard of this quest before,and i thought i did all the quests in g1 o.O

10. Beiträge anzeigen #30
    Sword Master Avatar von UR1Z13L

UR1Z13L ist offline
    Ive killed mordrag only once or twice and maybe this is possible. Man there was a thread about this stuff a while ago and i thought i knew everything :d but now new astuff appears

11. Beiträge anzeigen #31
    General Avatar von ICFabian

ICFabian ist offline
    There was this book in Gothic 1 -- dunno if it's in the game, I was rummaging through the scripts -- and it said something of a land Artholos or something, where people made magic wine. And another book which had a medieval-ish English poem in it.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #32
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline

13. Beiträge anzeigen #33
    Veteran Avatar von kojocel

kojocel ist offline
    I still am not sure how to brew potions in G1. Can you clear that out for me?
    You cannot.
    "We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities." Oscar Wilde
    Zone Survival Guide: Shadow of Chernobyl / Call of Pripyat

14. Beiträge anzeigen #34
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von kojocel Beitrag anzeigen
    You cannot.
    Yes you can, I once did it by accident, but can't remember how it is done...

15. Beiträge anzeigen #35
    Adventurer

Trokar the White ist offline
    Although I can't say for certain you did not, afterall my PC_Hero likes to attempt to throw apples and other stuff that was taken out, I would suspect you were playing the Golden Mod.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #36
    Ranger Avatar von Normarian

Normarian ist offline
    Wow played the game (G2) 9 times and still hear about new stuff. Is simply amazing, like the game has it's own A.I. and changes it's form everytime you play it. Last time I played I was surprised to find the nice hermit that lives outside Khorinis on a beautiful mountain top. He greets you, gives you a piece of fried meat and teaches you hunting for free if I remember correctly. Also getting into the city by climbing the wall and surprise Lares was an outstanding surprise.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #37
    Veteran Avatar von ZombieNL

ZombieNL ist offline
    Near Cavalorn,facing downhill(towards Khourinis)turn right,go to the edge and turn left,follow the cliff around,you will come to a spot where you see 2 meatbugs a spell scroll and a couple of blue elders.The lizards are just beyond this spot.
    Try climbing over the entrance of the first cave with bandits you come across. There is a plateau with some meatbugs, lizards and boars (iirc). If you jump from the rightmost part of the plateau you will get on the ledge where you find the first pouch and scrolls, where Cavalorn is.
    thanks to both of you!
    I found the place.
    in the small valley with Lester, near the entrance of the cave,
    there always drops a giant rat from the sky, most of the time he dies at impact, but sometimes he survives, heavely wounded.
    No i know where he is comming from.

I already saw the two boars on my first playthrough,
    but never figured out how to reach them.
    What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger!

18. Beiträge anzeigen #38
    Local Hero

Cyclops1953 ist offline
    In G1 vanilla,you can not brew potions.In the mod "Dark Mysteries",there is an old Alchemist above the abandoned mine,who will brew potions for you after you have done a quest for him.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #39
    Veteran Avatar von kojocel

kojocel ist offline
    When I usually post an answer, I refer to Original Versions of the game, without any Mods whatsoever. So: in Original (or vanilla, whatever that may mean) you cannot make potions.
    Unless it's the case Cyclops just stated.

You said "by mistake". I really doubt that. Just try remembering how many potions were you able to make in, say, Kor Kalom hut, or in that cave, on left to the entrance to the New Camp? Because those are alchemists labs; their designs speak for themselves.

Maybe you mistake the quest for Kor Kalom recipe for Dexter with the actual ability of making potions?
    "We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities." Oscar Wilde
    Zone Survival Guide: Shadow of Chernobyl / Call of Pripyat
    Geändert von kojocel (24.07.2010 um 09:08 Uhr)

20. Beiträge anzeigen #40
    Knight

Alwin ist offline
    I also remember that I was able to brew potions, though. I think I was brewing in the New Camp mage quarters; I had lab flasks and my character did the potion brewing animation on that table, then it seemed to me like I had less flasks and more potions in the end. Might just be a mistake as well, though.

Seite 2 von 20 « Erste 123456913 ... Letzte »