Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 16 von 16 « Erste ... 591213141516
Ergebnis 301 bis 320 von 320
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #301
    Neuling

tomikzlesa12 ist offline

chromanin IV

Cyclops1953 thx very much !

But still have one big problem, im in chapter 5, Chromanin IV is in the Gomez´s Tower, but old camp is now closed is any way to get this book ? or my only chance is console comand again ?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #302
    Local Hero

Cyclops1953 ist offline
    You haven't been to Xardas' old sunken tower yet,have you?You will get a teleport rune to the castle monastery.

If you have been there already,check your inventory,you should have it.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #303
    Neuling

tomikzlesa12 ist offline

Do you mean Multi teleport to all locations ? Yes i have it, but maybe there is another way, Valkir said New camp wil be attack Old Camp with several men, its that true ?

4. Beiträge anzeigen #304
    Local Hero

Cyclops1953 ist offline
    That will get you in there,but I meant the old ones with the letter T on them.

AFAIK no such attack ever actually happens.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #305
    Apprentice

Nyikhaj ist offline
    Hi all!

I searched for the answer a half an hour, but i just did not found it on the forum. One guy asked it, but there was no reply, just a redirection to the modding section. So:

I've learned the blacksmithing from Sand, but every time i want to forge a weapon, i get the text: "Not enough skill", and then no sword is forged.
    What have i done wrong?

6. Beiträge anzeigen #306
    Held Avatar von Eiskönig

Eiskönig ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Nyikhaj Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi all!

I searched for the answer a half an hour, but i just did not found it on the forum. One guy asked it, but there was no reply, just a redirection to the modding section. So:

I've learned the blacksmithing from Sand, but every time i want to forge a weapon, i get the text: "Not enough skill", and then no sword is forged.
    What have i done wrong?
    In the thread from the german forum i have copied a lot of the hints, as i have played the mod a few years ago. A guy has checked the scripts of the mod and found out some of the conditions for successful blacksmithing. But I cannot verify, if this information is (still) valid.

" Here are the conditions for the first both swords. The conditions for the others seems to be similiar. You need a minimum skill in STR and DEX to forge.

(goodlongsword) - 60 DMG, requires 60 STR
    1 ItMiSwordblade
    1 ItMw_1H_Sledgehammer_01
    2 ItMiSwordraw
    (otherwise "Don't have all components.")
    60 STR
    40 DEX
    (otherwise "Not enough skills.")

1-hand (magicoresword) - 65 DMG, 60 STR
    1 ItMiSwordblade
    1 ItMw_1H_Sledgehammer_01
    100 ItMiNugget
    1 ItMiSwordraw
    (otherwise "Don't have all components.")
    60 STR
    60 DEX
    (otherwise "Not enough skills.")

Later as a professionell blacksmith you can forge more weapons even a 1hand version of Uriziel."

Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    Am eigenen Kopf führt kein Weg vorbei ...

7. Beiträge anzeigen #307
    Just arrived

InsanityI ist offline
    I have found monk, after the smugglers give me the quest to bring stuff to the bandits, and he never says anything. Is this a bug?
    Also, where did the catapult boulder reach? The wizard says it's some kind of cave, but I have explored the colony and there's nothing anywhere.
    And where is Bartholo?
    I would like some spoilers (non-story related).

8. Beiträge anzeigen #308
    Rookie

teoabroad ist offline

Cannot enter underworld in tower next to Smugglers Camp

Hi all!
    Just got this amazing mod and facing some problems...
    The video got stuck when trying to downstairs into the tower next to Smugglers Camp...
    In some attempts I got the "Access violation" error...
    Is there any solution?

9. Beiträge anzeigen #309
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von teoabroad Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi all!
    Just got this amazing mod and facing some problems...
    The video got stuck when trying to downstairs into the tower next to Smugglers Camp...
    In some attempts I got the "Access violation" error...
    Is there any solution?
    yeah, same was for me as well. are you going there with a quest? it might be a spoiler, but try this:
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    Use another entrance to the tower-there is the cave to the left looking towards smugglers beach. one of those guys (smugglers) should give you a quest to find his ring and should show you where it is as well. hopefully using this access wouldn't cause violation error.
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

10. Beiträge anzeigen #310
    Rookie

teoabroad ist offline

Please help: now "assertion failed" in the way to Primevals at red glowing teleportation pad...

Thanks Ramata!
    I believe I need to reinstall the mod: now, after killing even the Minecrawels Queen and everything else, I cannot pass the red glowing teleportation pad into the way to Primevals.
    I get the Assertion Failed, something connected with "zCVertexBufferDyn" any time I try to step in - at the end of loading screen.
    Is there any prerequisite to pass through or it is just a bug?
    Please help!

11. Beiträge anzeigen #311
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Zeri0n

Zeri0n ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von tomikzlesa12 Beitrag anzeigen
    Cyclops1953 thx very much !

But still have one big problem, im in chapter 5, Chromanin IV is in the Gomez´s Tower, but old camp is now closed is any way to get this book ? or my only chance is console comand again ?
    Hello there, you might wanna try to transform into a meatbug and enter the old camp

12. Beiträge anzeigen #312
    Ranger

Air Mage ist offline
    I have a question about DM. I've never played any of the Gothic series with mods (other than textures) but I'm trying G1 again. I looked around for something but it seems that the few mods out there all have serious bugs, making them possibly more hassle than they're worth. The Golden Mod and the community patch both seem to have major bugs, but allegedly DM's bugs aren't all that bad, so I've started a game with it. I haven't read this thread at all because I DON'T want spoilers, of any kind. Let me repeat, NO SPOILERS! With that, let me ask:

1) Loading time is insane. It's like two minutes. Is this normal?

2) At the start of the game you have a ton of food, and you can pick up a guard's knife(?) from a post. This suggests to me that this is the kind of mod that's going to throw a ton of undeserved, overpowered loot at me to "make me happy". Is this true? Mods that give me lots of extra rewards don't make me happy, they ruin the game. I don't want to play a mod that's going to shower me with treasures. If anything, I like LESS rewards in my mods, not more.

I immediately dumped all the food and ignored the knife, but before I get much further, I would like to know if this will continue. Will I have to keep dropping ridiculous rewards and/or does whatever plot or story the game have outweigh this? IOW, are the rewards in this game a lot, reasonable, or a little? Is the plot/story of this game good, okay or bad? Remember, no spoilers please, just give me a general impression of what you think the rewards and story are like.

Thank you.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #313

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Air Mage Beitrag anzeigen
    I have a question about DM. I've never played any of the Gothic series with mods (other than textures) but I'm trying G1 again. I looked around for something but it seems that the few mods out there all have serious bugs, making them possibly more hassle than they're worth. The Golden Mod and the community patch both seem to have major bugs, but allegedly DM's bugs aren't all that bad, so I've started a game with it. I haven't read this thread at all because I DON'T want spoilers, of any kind. Let me repeat, NO SPOILERS! With that, let me ask:

1) Loading time is insane. It's like two minutes. Is this normal?

2) At the start of the game you have a ton of food, and you can pick up a guard's knife(?) from a post. This suggests to me that this is the kind of mod that's going to throw a ton of undeserved, overpowered loot at me to "make me happy". Is this true? Mods that give me lots of extra rewards don't make me happy, they ruin the game. I don't want to play a mod that's going to shower me with treasures. If anything, I like LESS rewards in my mods, not more.

I immediately dumped all the food and ignored the knife, but before I get much further, I would like to know if this will continue. Will I have to keep dropping ridiculous rewards and/or does whatever plot or story the game have outweigh this? IOW, are the rewards in this game a lot, reasonable, or a little? Is the plot/story of this game good, okay or bad? Remember, no spoilers please, just give me a general impression of what you think the rewards and story are like.

Thank you.
    1) it was for me as well, so I think it is normal.
    2) you should pick up everything that you've already dumped. you gonna need it
    imho - it is amazing mod, even buggy. you should give it a shot!

14. Beiträge anzeigen #314
    Just arrived

xCastorx ist offline
    Hello i'm a newcomer. I'm playing Gothic 1 Dark mysteries but i got some bugs...

Smugglers' Quest about quentin: i've talked to gilbert, i've find the courier that is near Drax but i can't speak to cronos...and if i go to Quentin he crush on me, without talk. He's Hostile. The last quest's diary is: " I've to talk to cronos on this. I have a only chance. What will Mage give me?"

Another quest: i've pick up from quentin the ring of Baal of Primevals camp, and now i have to find Primevals...where did i get it?

Ps: i have finished the quest about the scout of Tallin, i guess it's called Tappest?Or something similar, after finished it i've talked to Xorn but the quest is still open, is there something else i have to do?

Best Regards...

15. Beiträge anzeigen #315
    Adventurer Avatar von DarkGoth

DarkGoth ist offline
    Hi Gothic-people,

i'm new here as you can see, i'm coming from the Gothic's italian community.
    I am writing here, in this forum, for one reason: this mod.

So, i've played this mod years ago but i abandoned it for... bugs. My question is, with the (unfortunately) current english version 1.04, is REALLY possible to complete this awesome mod?
    I know about all kind of bugs etcetera but, please someone that have finished it tell me that is possibile work-around all the various terrible bugs or, if there is a "bug-list" and how to resolve them.

*sorry for my english.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #316

Ratamahatta ist offline
    well, I've completed it. but first time my game failed due to bugs. second one had no problems. (played as a old mine guard (?) )
    give it a shot, definitely!

17. Beiträge anzeigen #317
    Adventurer Avatar von DarkGoth

DarkGoth ist offline
    hi Ratamahatta, and really thanks for your advice/encouragement.

In case i have some questions about bugs or quests, will you be able to help me? I asking you because, maybe, you can't remember everythig about the Mod, if you have played it time ago.

Also, i can read this thread and the others threads about DM, for any doubts.

i've seen on youtube a complete playthrought of this mod, the only one in english (i think), and is new (the guy have played it on 2012): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF461iSa4NI

*51 video

18. Beiträge anzeigen #318

Ratamahatta ist offline
    definitely! only if I'll remember of course, cause I've played it few years ago - but if I won't be able to give you the answer, surely others will!
    as well there are couple threads here about this mod where I've found the answers to most of questions.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #319
    Just arrived

Silak ist offline

[G1] Dark Mysteris problem with playr's kid - path or name not found

Hi. I have a problem starting mod Dark Mysteries. Everitime I start it with player's kid it says error: Path or file name not found. Why is that?

Sorry for my english, and thanks for answer reply.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #320
    Rookie

Deinos ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von xCastorx Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello i'm a newcomer. I'm playing Gothic 1 Dark mysteries but i got some bugs...

Smugglers' Quest about quentin: i've talked to gilbert, i've find the courier that is near Drax but i can't speak to cronos...and if i go to Quentin he crush on me, without talk. He's Hostile. The last quest's diary is: " I've to talk to cronos on this. I have a only chance. What will Mage give me?"

Another quest: i've pick up from quentin the ring of Baal of Primevals camp, and now i have to find Primevals...where did i get it?

Ps: i have finished the quest about the scout of Tallin, i guess it's called Tappest?Or something similar, after finished it i've talked to Xorn but the quest is still open, is there something else i have to do?

Best Regards...
    Someone please answer these questions. I'm replaying gothic with dark mysteries now and i have the exact same problems. the one with the smugglers is especially frustrating because it s important for another quest (won't spoil which, learned about it on another thread). I'd also appreciate it if it was done fast, i've got exams coming^^

Seite 16 von 16 « Erste ... 591213141516