Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 2 von 16 « Erste 123456913 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 320
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21
    Fighter Avatar von dcbombey

dcbombey ist offline
    good mod, imposible to finish it.. im tired to play it because of those stupid bugs..

now when i have killed all sect camp scouts who was hanging around fanatics,i have spoken with Xord and have received my award,but there is no writing in my notes that i have spoken with him and the mission is still current, i cant finish it and there is nothing i can do.. the same problem with smugglers. Thangor asked me to gather the goods from camp members. i talked with all 3 of them (Monk disapeared, i cant find him in a camp)and took the goods from everyone, but in the notes is written that i have talked only with two of them. in a result thangor cannot give further mission instructions. another deadend. now i cant contact with quentin and get kolis ring back.. a deadend with fanatics and smugglers.. nice..

does anyone finished gothic with this mod?
    [Bild: grunwaldbitwado0.jpg]
    LET THE BATTLE BEGGIN!!!
    Geändert von dcbombey (20.07.2010 um 14:40 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22
    Local Hero Avatar von Sorinash

Sorinash ist offline
    If i remember well,Monk is in the cave behind the waterfalls.
    I know that this mod has many bugs,i was the same as you first time,in fact i think i quit more than 3 times this mod but every time after a few hours or a day i returned and i tried to ignore the bugs or overcome them,and with patience i overcame almost all of the bugs,and eventually,i finished the mod .
    I tell you,you haven't yet reached the worst bug that almost made me quit for good(there is a bug when you wanna attack the orc town together with the orc hunter's,i managed to get rid of the bug only by trying several times to load the game before the bug...anyway i don't know how to describe the bug).I just hope you won't have that goddamned bug as i did.Anyway,try not to quit,this mod is too good to be forgotten,i especially like the ending of the mod.I don't wanna say how it is,i wanna let you discover this .

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23

dcbombey ist offline
    i had qiuted it two times for now.. thats the main problem, cause it is too good to quit for long, i cant stop playing it so i keep burning my nerves;D

now the necromancer disappeared from orc hunters camp. what the fuck is going on?;DD

i dont know.. i think, that i have to reinstal the game again and play from the begining because nobody can help me with this mod;]
    LET THE BATTLE BEGGIN!!!

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24

Sorinash ist offline
    Snow disappeared? Hmmm,i didn't have this bug.
    Have you at least searched for him? I mean...maybe he went after a mob or something,who knows

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25

dcbombey ist offline
    last time i played this mod, i reached a mission, where i have to gather reinforcments for dragon hunters. a snow was still in camp and i remember, that he did somethibg to ulu-mulu. That time i stucked, because i was waiting till merceneries will come to help,but nothing happened... i had nothing to do,no conversation,no new missions,so i started from the begining. then a lot of new bugs appeared like: i learned to wield one-h sword as a master, but the hero still was wielding it as trained..lol. i hate that
    LET THE BATTLE BEGGIN!!!

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26

Sorinash ist offline
    When I gave Snow the Ulu-Mulu to examine it,he went to the leader of orc hunters and then all of the npcs from the camp suddenly dissapeared,and the gothic time has changed.If you have the same bug just beyond orc bridge,and you should see the npcs from the camp in the middle of the orcs,oh and be careful,there is a gatekeeper orc that has the key that opens the winch which leads you further in orc town,don't forget to take the key from that orc,the body may disappear if you go too far away from it.

I hope this helped

7. Beiträge anzeigen #27
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Zeri0n

Zeri0n ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sorinash Beitrag anzeigen
    When I gave Snow the Ulu-Mulu to examine it,he went to the leader of orc hunters and then all of the npcs from the camp suddenly dissapeared,and the gothic time has changed.If you have the same bug just beyond orc bridge,and you should see the npcs from the camp in the middle of the orcs,oh and be careful,there is a gatekeeper orc that has the key that opens the winch which leads you further in orc town,don't forget to take the key from that orc,the body may disappear if you go too far away from it.

I hope this helped
    lol i gave ulu mulu to ur-shak and he went to orc city, orc hunters didn't want to come to orc town so i did all myself, gatekeepers wasn't there so i neded transformation spell...
    btw with this ending now i know why NH is so weak at the begining of G2

btw what should i do with stranger quest?
    i gave all books to mysterious hermit but don't know where to go next....
    and i can't find yrpen from orc hunters to bring him with templars so orc hunter would help me attack damn orc town....

oh and what kind of crap was undead ur-shak talking to me in the end????
    Geändert von Zeri0n (31.07.2010 um 01:11 Uhr)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #28

dcbombey ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Zerion92 Beitrag anzeigen
    i gave all books to mysterious hermit but don't know where to go next....
    a Hermit is standing near a cave where Balaitreh is hiding;] and here appears a problem to me. hermit attacks me, i kill him,but the mission with him is still current;P what should i do?

also, the temple of primevals were attacked. Algirion asked me to kill Uriziel. i found Balaitreh in a cave. he speak to me a little and then attack me, i cant kill him.its impossible even to hit him. what is wrong? because when i have played it last time i killed him without any problems and he had a teleportation crystal:] im in chapter 3
    LET THE BATTLE BEGGIN!!!

9. Beiträge anzeigen #29

Zeri0n ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von dcbombey Beitrag anzeigen
    a Hermit is standing near a cave where Balaitreh is hiding;] and here appears a problem to me. hermit attacks me, i kill him,but the mission with him is still current;P what should i do?
    i know where he is, and i gave him all books, 1 by 1, then he mumbled something about a blood of blood of beliar :S and teleported somewhere... first i thought it was uriziel but i killed him already, talked to innos son, and ugh dunno what else i tried =_=

10. Beiträge anzeigen #30

dcbombey ist offline
    you killed balaitreh? how did you do that? what does he talking about? did he attacked you? maybe anyone know a cheat of teleportation to uriziel crystal?

first hermit is in cave near fanatics camp. then,after he gets all chromanin books from you, he teleports himself near a cave, where Diego was hiding in gothic 2;]
    LET THE BATTLE BEGGIN!!!

11. Beiträge anzeigen #31

Zeri0n ist offline
    you killed balaitreh? how did you do that? what does he talking about? did he attacked you? maybe anyone know a cheat of teleportation to uriziel crystal?

first hermit is in cave near fanatics camp. then,after he gets all chromanin books from you, he teleports himself near a cave, where Diego was hiding in gothic 2;]
    1. yep i killed him, since i worked for innos he attacked me immedieately(i didn't kill the firecarrier aka best of innos, or innos flame dunno the name)

2. thx

12. Beiträge anzeigen #32

Sorinash ist offline
    I think I'm gonna start playing Dark Mysteries again.Maybe then I'll be able to answer all the questions from this thread

13. Beiträge anzeigen #33

dcbombey ist offline
    well, i didnt manage to kill balaitreh. no sword,no magic cannot hit him so i have used flying cheat and went to Uriziel and have him killed.

now i have reached the same point when the last time playing DM. i gave ulu-mulu to ur-shak. then i brought yrpen and templars back to the camp and then valkyr said that he's waiting for merceneries and he'll be ready for attack in a week. then i found ur-shak's corpse and changed ulu-mulu with it. i gave ulu-mulu to snow to examine it, then gothic time has changed but npcs didnt dissapeared as Sorinash said.. whats wrong?

oh,and in the orc town there is no gatekeeper. i checked all of them and nobody had a key
    LET THE BATTLE BEGGIN!!!

14. Beiträge anzeigen #34

Zeri0n ist offline
    well, i didnt manage to kill balaitreh. no sword,no magic cannot hit him so i have used flying cheat and went to Uriziel and have him killed.

now i have reached the same point when the last time playing DM. i gave ulu-mulu to ur-shak. then i brought yrpen and templars back to the camp and then valkyr said that he's waiting for merceneries and he'll be ready for attack in a week. then i found ur-shak's corpse and changed ulu-mulu with it. i gave ulu-mulu to snow to examine it, then gothic time has changed but npcs didnt dissapeared as Sorinash said.. whats wrong?

oh,and in the orc town there is no gatekeeper. i checked all of them and nobody had a key
    where did u find yrpen? i searched whole damn colony for him...
    for key, meatbug scroll works fine, or go over mountains to get inside temple...

15. Beiträge anzeigen #35
    Warrior Avatar von Colmar

Colmar ist offline
    this is what should happen: Snow goes to a chest, opens it and uses something to examine the ulu mulu, then he should tell you that on the Ulu-Mulu there is written "attack" or soemthing similar
    so Valkyr order to attack the orc city, and only this way appears the gatekeeper with the key to open the gate

the problem is the animation of Snow going to the chest, somehow doesn't appear the next message and so the attack of the orc hunters will never start, no spawn, no key
    the first time I played I also had this bug, the second time it doesn't happen, but I don't know why

Zitat Zitat von Zerion92 Beitrag anzeigen
    where did u find yrpen? i searched whole damn colony for him...
    to find yrpen, you must go in the swamp camp near Baal Orun

16. Beiträge anzeigen #36

dcbombey ist offline
    well at last i made it;] in fifth chapter a mission with orc hunters was bugged,but i tried it in sixth chapter and everything was ok. i attacked orcs togethr with hunters;]

where can i find fire mages teleportation spell to teleport to old camp? i didnt find it in old tower.

and really: what the hell has happened after i defeated sleeper? i killed myself and my strenght too?
    LET THE BATTLE BEGGIN!!!
    Geändert von dcbombey (02.08.2010 um 23:54 Uhr)

17. Beiträge anzeigen #37

Zeri0n ist offline
    well at last i made it;] in fifth chapter a mission with orc hunters was bugged,but i tried it in sixth chapter and everything was ok. i attacked orcs togethr with hunters;]

where can i find fire mages teleportation spell to teleport to old camp? i didnt find it in old tower.

and really: what the hell has happened after i defeated sleeper? i killed myself and my strenght too?
    I in the sunken tower, u have a serious fight, that dragon, i barely survived in hardcore... there you can find a special crystal called multi teleportation it tp u to many places:
    1.new camp
    2.old camp (at that pentagram, although be carefull for there will be somebody waiting for u, someone REALLY strong)
    3. swam camp
    4. orc town
    5. fanatics camp
    6. lesters citadel
    ugh forgot for other locations

II that thing confused me too.... talking with ur-shak, telling me that i am just a pawn, i wanted to crush my monitor for that, most stupidest but at the same time most logic ending (because it explains why u are so weak in g2)

18. Beiträge anzeigen #38

Sorinash ist offline
    I started the second time playing Dark Mysteries and as first time i played i did the same stupid mystake.I sold Diego's bows package from smugglers to a npc,again.But this time i can't find the npc at which i sold the bows :|

19. Beiträge anzeigen #39

Zeri0n ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sorinash Beitrag anzeigen
    I started the second time playing Dark Mysteries and as first time i played i did the same stupid mystake.I sold Diego's bows package from smugglers to a npc,again.But this time i can't find the npc at which i sold the bows :|
    you need 4 hunting bows, btw i finished hardcore chalenge without smugglers, i told to that trader that diego gave me only 200 ore...

20. Beiträge anzeigen #40
    Adventurer Avatar von Bohu

Bohu ist offline
    I have problem, well maybe two problems. First of all I give all of the books to the hermit and now I really don't know where I'm should go.
    Second I feel big problems to find magician to translate the paper who Diego want for Raven. Pls help : )

P.S.
    Sorry for my bad english : )

Seite 2 von 16 « Erste 123456913 ... Letzte »