Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 21 von 21 « Erste ... 10141718192021
Ergebnis 401 bis 402 von 402
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #401
    Skinhead  Avatar von Hellbilly

Hellbilly ist offline
    Here goes nothing... Gothic 3 hardcore. v1.74, Alternative Balancing on, Medium difficulty.

Aimed build is melee warrior (one-handed + shield, probably also two swords) with a side of ranged weapons. I'm still undecided as to whether I'll side with the orcs or the humans, but siding with the orcs has an odd appeal. If so, it'll also probably be Hashishin over Nomads. But whichever way I go, I'll naturally wait for as long as possible before choosing sides and gather XP from quests that don't affect my favour with any faction too negatively. I will also stay out of Nordman for as long as possible, as that place is hazardous to the max.

So far, I've only cleaned Ardea and visited Reddock; beat the opponents in the arena in Reddock and just succesfully duelled the orc leader at the farm for the ownership of the smith. After I drop him off at Reddock, it's time to head for Kap Dun.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #402
    Skinhead  Avatar von Hellbilly

Hellbilly ist offline
    PS.

Anyone who wants to bother with updating the lists, open up the next thread.

Seite 21 von 21 « Erste ... 10141718192021