Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 3 von 11 « Erste 123456710 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 41 bis 60 von 219
  1. #41 Zitieren

Metasyntaktische Variable
    Zitat Zitat von Kirov Class Beitrag anzeigen
    When the witcher got teleported, he was about 2 get shot by 20 alabasters or something so triss saved him.
    And bringing him into this position was whose decision? The writers! Of course they had to construct a plausible explanation for cutting off that storyline. My criticism is that they chose to do so in the first place, not the way they implemented it.

I don't think the problems in that village were insignificant though. I think those problems were perfect, since the witcher was supposed to be a monster-killer.
    Yeah and the Witcher just killing monsters was what I had plenty of while trying to get into Wyzima. After a while it gets just a boring days works. The plotline about the conspiricy was much more interesting in many ways. And then it was suddenly interrupted and replaced by a repetition of the beginning of the game.

As I wrote, it made put the game away. And I'm not one who gets easily frustrated.

All in all it's not a bad game but in my humble opinion, it's not as good as some people claim. "Decent" is the best I can say about it (with a little hesitation) and that already includes the rather good support (EE, editor) from CD project.
    foobar ist gerade online

2. #42 Zitieren
    Cat  Avatar von Larisa
    Zitat Zitat von Kirov Class Beitrag anzeigen
    the authors adding some pseudo-science
    As I understood some time ago from someone who read the books in their original language, Sapkowski came up with such ideas.
    So the authors followed the author.
    Larisa ist offline

3. #43 Zitieren
    Ranger
    oops, not alabalesters, stupid shit firefox spelling checker..

arbalesters*

well I personally don't really think it is such a big issue that he was removed from the city anyway. Not everything has to be constantly action epic combat etc. imo it was an interesting twist with a little pointless break.
    Kirov Class ist offline

4. #44 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von catalinux
    What about Omikron - The Nomad Soul?

Throughout the course of the game you may take on the role of up to 41 different characters through the use of a "Soul Transfer" spell...
    catalinux ist offline

5. #45 Zitieren
    Ranger
    Go check out sureAI site. The Nehrim English version has been released. German speech with English subtitles and english text in-game (e.g journal etc.). Download is pretty meaty (1.6GB), and you need original Oblivion with latest patch to play. Started to play the game and have to say its pretty damn sweet. I didn't like Oblivion that much so that says a lot. You can feel the Gothic undetone in the game, and the music is just brilliant. There are a lot of changes to the oblivion leveling mechanics and the feel of the game is totally different to Oblivion, so go give it a try its FREE.
    Donkerman ist offline

6. #46 Zitieren
    Adventurer Avatar von apocReg
    Unfortunately the only good rpgs seem to be Gothic 1,2,3, Risen & THe witcher..... hopefully the new fake gothic game with cure the itch until Risen 2 and Witcher 2!!

Diviniy 2 is very poor from what i've played.... great shout for brining up the Nomad Soul! WIsh it would run on my Win7 machine :-(

Demon souls is terrific if you have a PS3 and understand its not got all the elements of a full RPG. But development, atmosphere and combat are terrific in it.
    apocReg ist offline

7. #47 Zitieren
    Knight Commander
    Well, I liked Divinity 1 (sold as Divine Divinity). For one thing, it has much better atmosphere, music, etc than Divinity 2. Div2 is, in my opinion, a fail as a sequel and passable as an individual RPG. Even for the stats descriptions, I expected new lines but mostly got the old Div1 comments. Div2 only seems to be a 3D version with a few modifications and a poorer presentation of Div1, at least on the ground.

I think I'll try Nehrim after finishing my current playthrough of The Witcher (EE). If I can find my Oblivion disc.
    My skin for Opera Web Browser.[Bild: tOC_sig1.jpg]
    Nisarg ist offline

8. #48 Zitieren
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Powaz
    You guys should really try Arcanum.
    Powaz ist offline

9. #49 Zitieren
    Adventurer Avatar von Feyenord
    Maybe it was mentioned already, but if you haven't done so recently, you should replay G2gold. There really is no other game like Gothic. Even now I'm still finding new hidden places and quests I've missed previously. I had to laugh out loud, when I received the militia armor and didn't put it on right away, I talked to another soldier and he says something like: "What the hell kind of rags are those you're wearing, soldier?! Get changed right this instant!" Also, in the baracks a piece of music plays, which they also used in G3, but I've never noticed it because it's so subtle. There are so many details that make this game interesting again and again, even though I know the main questline by heart already. An G1 is also always a nice treat.
    Feyenord ist offline

10. #50 Zitieren
    Warrior
    Zitat Zitat von apocReg Beitrag anzeigen
    ..... hopefully the new fake gothic game with cure the itch until Risen 2 and Witcher 2!!
    Unlikely, I've just finished the demo and it's closer to Two Worlds than the Gothics.
    rotator ist offline

11. #51 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von vic1968
    Zitat Zitat von rotator Beitrag anzeigen
    Unlikely, I've just finished the demo and it's closer to Two Worlds than the Gothics.
    Now, I think that Two Worlds is not so bad...The devs surely played Gothic.
    vic1968 ist offline

12. #52 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Bruell
    Zitat Zitat von rotator Beitrag anzeigen
    I just downloaded and installed Arcania Demo and must say it doesn't look so bad, at the first impression. The landscape totally looks G2, the characters aren't that bad and so far there weren't any noticeable bugs.

Edit: Well, nae, looks like Gothic but to clean/ sterile, like the fighting system though, you can roll around dodge and attack from behind, don't get locked on to one opponent. Changing weapons goes in a flash.
    Anyway, I do like Risen better.
    Bruell ist offline Geändert von Bruell (25.09.2010 um 05:32 Uhr)

13. #53 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Aetherian
    I don't really care for the ArcaniA demo, it doesn't deserve the 'Gothic 4' in the title. But I'll hold off judgment until the full game is released and see how it turns out. Could be surprised, but I somehow doubt it.

Ported my character over from ME1 over to ME2 to give that game another shot, so far it's been a love/hate relationship but lately it's been more love. The graphics are awesome on my Radeon 5750 card, though I preferred ME1's gameplay design more than ME2's. Always was a sci-fi buff, so I'll deal with it.

Edit -- I don't have a lot of time to play games, but I just got to the Witch in the ArcaniA demo and.........MY GOD, MAN!!! Absolutely the worst and most annoying voice acting I have ever heard. It wasn't stellar before that though it was bearable, but this.......this takes the meaning 'it sucks' to a whole new level.
    Aetherian ist offline Geändert von Aetherian (03.10.2010 um 06:07 Uhr)

14. #54 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von nirolF
    Is there any guide available for the Nehrim mod? I'm most interested in the crafting system and how attributes and skills works in comparison to Oblivion.
    Also does the race you choose have an impact on the storyline or gameplay? I've seen that all 3 are almost identical in the start. They level differently?
    nirolF ist offline

15. #55 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von vic1968
    Zitat Zitat von nirolF Beitrag anzeigen
    Is there any guide available for the Nehrim mod?
    I cannot find one until now but here:http://www.sureai.de/forum/viewforum.php?f=81&start=0 is the English Nehrim forum.
    vic1968 ist offline

16. #56 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Bruell
    Zitat Zitat von Osmosis Beitrag anzeigen
    I don't really care for the ArcaniA demo, it doesn't deserve the 'Gothic 4' in the title. But I'll hold off judgment until the full game is released and see how it turns out. Could be surprised, but I somehow doubt it.

Ported my character over from ME1 over to ME2 to give that game another shot, so far it's been a love/hate relationship but lately it's been more love. The graphics are awesome on my Radeon 5750 card, though I preferred ME1's gameplay design more than ME2's. Always was a sci-fi buff, so I'll deal with it.

Edit -- I don't have a lot of time to play games, but I just got to the Witch in the ArcaniA demo and.........MY GOD, MAN!!! Absolutely the worst and most annoying voice acting I have ever heard. It wasn't stellar before that though it was bearable, but this.......this takes the meaning 'it sucks' to a whole new level.
    That witch is a disgrace, a shame, annoying to say the least.
    Although I liked the fighting system the fast, fluid response, the rolling around was a great feature, for the first time in a RPG I was in control of my fighting.

What does ME stand for?
    Bruell ist offline

17. #57 Zitieren
    Demigod Avatar von Dino
    Zitat Zitat von Bruell Beitrag anzeigen
    What does ME stand for?
    Mass Effect. A pretty good game.

Well idk what games are there to play. Maybe try some gothic 1, gothic 2, gothic 3, arcania, The Elder Scrolls series, Enclave, Arx Fatalis, Knights of the Old Republic, Mass Effect 1 and 2, Dragon Age, Sacred, Dungeon Siege 2, Diablo(yeah I know it's old), maybe some World of Warcraft if you feel like paying to play... and I don't know what else, can't really thing of anything more.
    Dino ist offline

18. #58 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Bruell
    Zitat Zitat von Dino Beitrag anzeigen
    Mass Effect. A pretty good game.

Well idk what games are there to play. Maybe try some gothic 1, gothic 2, gothic 3, arcania, The Elder Scrolls series, Enclave, Arx Fatalis, Knights of the Old Republic, Mass Effect 1 and 2, Dragon Age, Sacred, Dungeon Siege 2, Diablo(yeah I know it's old), maybe some World of Warcraft if you feel like paying to play... and I don't know what else, can't really thing of anything more.
    Nay, not for me, I don't like space age Games, I rather play Gothic 2 for the 5th time or even dungeon-siege.
    I wonder if one can get the good old Rune game working on a win7 machine? Wish someone would make a decent Viking game with today's graphic engine technology.
    Bruell ist offline

19. #59 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Aetherian
    Zitat Zitat von Bruell Beitrag anzeigen
    Nay, not for me, I don't like space age Games, I rather play Gothic 2 for the 5th time or even dungeon-siege.
    I wonder if one can get the good old Rune game working on a win7 machine? Wish someone would make a decent Viking game with today's graphic engine technology.

Too bad, I didn't really care for Bioware's Dragon Age but I love their Mass Effect games. Took me awhile to come around on ME2, but I'm lovin' it now. Nice change of pace from the medieval genre, I might go back to try finishing G3 with the new CP after ME2, but we'll see. The time it takes for me to finish games Risen X might be out by then.......
    Aetherian ist offline

20. #60 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Bruell
    Zitat Zitat von Osmosis Beitrag anzeigen
    Too bad, I didn't really care for Bioware's Dragon Age but I love their Mass Effect games. Took me awhile to come around on ME2, but I'm lovin' it now. Nice change of pace from the medieval genre, I might go back to try finishing G3 with the new CP after ME2, but we'll see. The time it takes for me to finish games Risen X might be out by then.......
    I tried to play G3 on my new win 7 gaming Laptop, even with the latest CP and all drivers up to date, slow, slow slow.
    I'm convinced unless someone reprograms the whole engine for G3 it will never run to full satisfaction.

Maybe I will give ME a try after all, change of pace sounds like a good idea.
    Bruell ist offline

Seite 3 von 11 « Erste 123456710 ... Letzte »