Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 4 von 5 « Erste 12345 Letzte »
Ergebnis 61 bis 80 von 90
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #61
    Veteran Avatar von ZombieNL

ZombieNL ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von sushant Beitrag anzeigen
    Look at the screen shot I am already at Akil's farm
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)

I can gain that +50 XP bonus infinitely, and Mika also does not trigger the fight
    I had the same thing.
    What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger!

2. Beiträge anzeigen #62
    General Avatar von Korianous

Korianous ist offline
    Hey All,

To people who are suffering issues with the Addon World, could you attempt removing Alternative Balancing and see if that fixes the issue? That might rule some stuff out, make our job fixing this a bit easier. Thanks for your time and understanding .

- Korianous
    Ach Fry, Ich hab dich mehr als der Monde, die Sterne...das...fail.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #63
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Larisa Beitrag anzeigen
    ^Maybe that depends on OS.

Also, your installer checks for the reg keys where the game is installed?
    That's the problem. There is none for the Gold Version.

Once the patch is installed, it generates a reg key which can be found by other setups, but not before.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #64
    Apprentice

Sergorn ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Korianous Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey All,

To people who are suffering issues with the Addon World, could you attempt removing Alternative Balancing and see if that fixes the issue? That might rule some stuff out, make our job fixing this a bit easier. Thanks for your time and understanding .

- Korianous
    I've finished the addon world (without the COmmunity patch) so this might be a bit too late for that. One thing of note though : the teleporters worked fine the first time I went into the addon world, and stopped working after going back to Khorinis and then back to the Addon world - so perhaps some of the issues might be coming from the fact of leaving the Addon WOrld and coming back.

Also one thing I've noticed is that with the Community patch whenever I tried to bring up the map at the addon world, he brought up the Khorinis map, as if the game didn't "know" that I were on the Addon world and thought I was still in Khoronis. The same issue happens in the Valley of Mine actually - but the maps are recognized as they should with the community patch.

-Sergorn

5. Beiträge anzeigen #65
    Cat  Avatar von Larisa

Larisa ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tratos Beitrag anzeigen
    That's the problem. There is none for the Gold Version.

Once the patch is installed, it generates a reg key which can be found by other setups, but not before.
    Don't know, maybe not all gold versions, maybe that from Universe that doesn't give you the option to play the classic G2.
    My G2gold makes keys like these:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\JoWooD\Gothic II]
    "RunCmd"="G:\\Gothic II\\System\\Gothic2.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Gothic II]
    "Path"="G:\\Gothic II"

I've also noticed this:
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\IronKeep Studios\Gothic II Gold - Community Patch]
    "Install Path"="H:\\New Folder"
    "Version"="2.0"
    "Uninstaller"="C:\\Program Files\\JoWooD Productions Software AG\\Gothic II Gold\\ICP\\Uninstall.exe"

The key to the uninstaller is different from where I installed the patch.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #66

ZombieNL ist offline
    When Ignaz explains his experiment there is no sound on two pieces of the conversation. the sounds just mutes in the middle of the conversation, the beginning and the end still have the sound.

don't know for sure if the patch did this though.
    maybe this is also in the original NotR.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #67
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    @ ZombieNL:
    Can you specify more exactly which speeches are missing during the conversation between Nameless Hero and Ignaz?
    For example, in a Russian localization I can't hear these comments of NH:
    That would only make sense if that person were REALLY mad after beating him up.
    (to himself) But fistfights are nothing out of the ordinary in the harbor district. I guess I'd have to find a victim elsewhere...
    Geändert von Dimus (21.06.2010 um 12:03 Uhr)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #68

ZombieNL ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dimus Beitrag anzeigen
    @ ZombieNL:
    Can you specify more exactly which speeches are missing during the conversation between Nameless Hero and Ignaz?
    For example, in a Russian localization I can't hear these comments of NH:
    That would only make sense if that person were REALLY mad after beating him up.
    (to himself) But fistfights are nothing out of the ordinary in the harbor district. I guess I'd have to find a victim elsewhere...
    I think that is the part i was talking about.
    I don't know the exact words, but Ignaz explains how the spell should be used and then the Hero is talking to himself.
    those two lines have no sound.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #69
    Apprentice Avatar von GoG4o

GoG4o ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sergorn Beitrag anzeigen
    I've finished the addon world (without the COmmunity patch) so this might be a bit too late for that. One thing of note though : the teleporters worked fine the first time I went into the addon world, and stopped working after going back to Khorinis and then back to the Addon world - so perhaps some of the issues might be coming from the fact of leaving the Addon WOrld and coming back.

Also one thing I've noticed is that with the Community patch whenever I tried to bring up the map at the addon world, he brought up the Khorinis map, as if the game didn't "know" that I were on the Addon world and thought I was still in Khoronis. The same issue happens in the Valley of Mine actually - but the maps are recognized as they should with the community patch.

-Sergorn
    i had precisely the same bugs in the addon world that you experienced - the bug with the dialogues (as if i already 'did in' some of the npc's while they're still alive), the bug with the teleporter stones (they don't teleport) and the bug with the map (not showing the addon map but the 'new world' one); would you mind PMing me if you find out how to get rid of these addon bugs?

thanks
    Geändert von GoG4o (23.06.2010 um 13:37 Uhr)

10. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #70
    Veteran Avatar von CrashMorraKan

CrashMorraKan ist offline

[G2] - IronKeep Community Patch v2.0

so i got gothic 2 NOTR russian version. i installed the Gothic II - IronKeep Community Patch v1.0 and then 1.0a and then the (HotFix) and then the Gothic II - IronKeep Community Patch v2.0. so my question is:
    the permanent potions like "STR,DEX" potions gives again stats +3 instead of +5? and rengaru gives again dexterity +1 and not +2? and erol strength +1 not +2? and when becoming citizen of khorinis you get again 300 exp? cause i remember you get only 50 exp and erol and rengaru gives +2 however lester gave me 250 exp for the first time meeting him in the valley understand xarda's tower so all of this changed or my gothic somehow stayed with this old installation? i appelied those patches on clean NOTR install, i also use colar textures, and again when you reach 30 str or dex it becomes 10 lp?
    if anyone know anything about those changes please reply.

11. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #71
    Mythos Avatar von Onisuzume

Onisuzume ist offline
    1: Wrong place to ask.
    2: Sounds like normal NotR.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #72

ZombieNL ist offline
    I am now in the add-on world in the pirates camp.
    2 teleporter stones are working already (temple and pirates-camp).
    the hunting with Alligator Jack was a success and i killed
    the bandits in the tower near the camp by myself so i only
    paid 200 gold to get in the camp.
    so far so good.

but when i talked to Skip in the camp i had the option to
    tell him that i found Agnus and Hank, but i didn't!
    i haven't found their body's yet, (i know where they are, but i have not been there yet), so how is it possible that i can tell Skip and Bill that they are dead?

13. Beiträge anzeigen #73

ZombieNL ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von GoG4o Beitrag anzeigen
    anyway, till addon world, everything was kinda acceptable; in the addon world, when i go to the pirates camp, and i go to see Skip for example, after some talking, i have the option "About Angus and Hank" - and if i click it, the Nameless says that he knows what happened to them, that they are dead; but here's the thing, after entering the addon world, i went STRAIGHT to the pirates camp and i do not have even the slightest idea of what has happened to them... and yet, the Nameless knows? And after going to the banidts camp (wearing their vest), i come across Sancho who's saying that "I have done in Franco" and that i'm really badass because after him i have also "done in Carlos"... i mean... dude... they are both alive - i HAVE NOT killed them ... i didn't even meet them yet, yet this prick says that "I've done them in..." ?!?!? After that i go to see Tom in the nearby cave - after some talking, i have the option to tell him that "Esteban is dead" - again, Esteban is ALIVE and i didn't even meet him yet... c'mon ? wtf is that? After entering the bandits' camp i come across Senyan who begins to talk to me about 'how wanted am i" - i end the conversation and approach Emilio who's right behing Senyan sitting on some bench; Emilio's like "You killed Senyan!" - oh well oh.... Senyan is alive and right in front of him, and yet this dude says that i have killed him... ?!?! The same **** with Thorus, after talking to him, he's like "Now what", Nameless "What?", Thorus: "You killed Bloodwyn, and i'm wandering who's next, me or Raven?" - Thorus, dude, i have not even met Bloodwyn yet... how could've i killed him? Also, the teleporter stones do not work - after i place a focus stone on the pedestal and try to teleport, nothing happens except for some blue light coming from the teleporter stone..
    I can confirm this whole thing, except for the teleporter stone.
    All those conversations were exactly the same for me.
    The first visit to the bandits camp i can walk past Thorus and then a bodyguard stops me because i don't have a red stone yet.
    so i can't try the teleporter in the bandits camp yet.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #74
    Apprentice Avatar von Omgom

Omgom ist offline
    I know I have another thread in which I was asking help about getting this patch working, however playing through I've noticed some new things and wished to drop it here.

I recently purchased Gothic 2 Gold from Steam. I tried to install this patch but it doesn't seem to be working.

This is the install path
    D:\Steam\steamapps\common\gothic ii

I have uninstalled both and reinstalled them and still nothing.

However a few things stand clear.

The texture pack seems to be working, the colors are much more sharp, especially the water. It's now a beautiful blue.

Bartok is tougher, so it's less difficult to keep him alive on the "Furs for Bosper" Quest.
    I went hunting with Bartok and he really didn't need my help at all. He was surrounded by the six wolves and getting pounded and he still walked away fine.

Lares can now provide the Simple Way to join all 3 guilds.
    Not sure is this was unavailable beforehand. Though if it works like I think then:

First two times through, prior to the patch (messed up and restarted twice) if I asked him to help me with one of the guilds he would provide the help and the option would disappear. After trying to install the patch even after asking for help, the option to ask is still available and I can get all three.

Fixed improperly equipped armor on certain individuals.
    I swear the first time through the guard (guarding the weed) in the house, next to the boat, by the harbor, was wearing bandit armor. After attempt of patch installation, he is wearing militia armor.

That's all I've noticed so far. Only other easy part I could think to test would be to run over and whack Sekob, see if he's invincible.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #75

ZombieNL ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Omgom Beitrag anzeigen
    I know I have another thread in which I was asking help about getting this patch working, however playing through I've noticed some new things and wished to drop it here.

I recently purchased Gothic 2 Gold from Steam. I tried to install this patch but it doesn't seem to be working.

This is the install path
    D:\Steam\steamapps\common\gothic ii

I have uninstalled both and reinstalled them and still nothing.
    I don't have the steam-version, but i think you did nothing wrong.

However a few things stand clear.

The texture pack seems to be working, the colors are much more sharp, especially the water. It's now a beautiful blue.

I went hunting with Bartok and he really didn't need my help at all. He was surrounded by the six wolves and getting pounded and he still walked away fine.

Not sure is this was unavailable beforehand. Though if it works like I think then:

First two times through, prior to the patch (messed up and restarted twice) if I asked him to help me with one of the guilds he would provide the help and the option would disappear. After trying to install the patch even after asking for help, the option to ask is still available and I can get all three.

I swear the first time through the guard (guarding the weed) in the house, next to the boat, by the harbor, was wearing bandit armor. After attempt of patch installation, he is wearing militia armor.

That's all I've noticed so far. Only other easy part I could think to test would be to run over and whack Sekob, see if he's invincible.
    All these thing are normal when you install the patch.

So have fun playing with the Community Patch 2.0

16. Beiträge anzeigen #76

Omgom ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von ZombieNL Beitrag anzeigen
    All these thing are normal when you install the patch.
    I must not have explained that as well. That's all that is working. Which is why I'm confused. The start up still states 2.7 (Eng) and none of the other aspects seem to work.

For instance:

Pepe’s Quest will now generate actual wolves, instead of Young Wolves.
    Still spawned four young wolves.

Erol and Rengaru now provide +3 Strength/Dexterity Bonuses, respectively.
    Erol only grants a +1 strength bonus.

New LP Costs:

Training STR/DEX/MANA from 10-60 costs 1 LP/Skill Point
    Training STR/DEX/MANA from 60-120 costs 2 LP/Skill Point
    Training STR/DEX/MANA from 120-180 costs 3 LP/Skill Point
    Training STR/DEX/MANA from 180-240 costs 4 LP/Skill Point
    Training STR/DEX/MANA from 240-300 costs 5 LP/Skill Point

LP costs for combat training are unaffected. Only certain teachers will be able to train you to this new maximum, you’ll just have to find them. With the aid of stat boosters (stone tablets, potions, etc.) your attributes can potentially be raised to the absolute limit of 400.
    Old figures are still present. After about 20ish into strength I was being charged double.

Certain Lines in Vatras & Lares' dialogue are now in English.
    Still had several lines in German.

Rod’s Two-Hander does as much damage as a Rough Two-Hander.
    Rod's sword had it's original damage.

So some things seem to work, but others don't.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #77

ZombieNL ist offline
    I must not have explained that as well. That's all that is working. Which is why I'm confused. The start up still states 2.7 (Eng) and none of the other aspects seem to work.

For instance:

Still spawned four young wolves.

Erol only grants a +1 strength bonus.

Old figures are still present. After about 20ish into strength I was being charged double.

Still had several lines in German.

Rod's sword had it's original damage.

So some things seem to work, but others don't.
    Night of the Raven is version 2.7 so that is normal.
    I also had 4 young wolves spawned with pepe's quest.
    Erol gave me +1 Str.

Training STR/DEX/MANA from 0-30 costs 1 LP/Skill Point
    Training STR/DEX/MANA from 31-60 costs 2 LP/Skill Point
    Training STR/DEX/MANA from 61-90 costs 3 LP/Skill Point
    Training STR/DEX/MANA from 91-120 costs 4 LP/Skill Point

the other things, i don't know.
    didn't pay attention to them

18. Beiträge anzeigen #78

Omgom ist offline
    Hmm, so did they remove the functions or are they not working properly?

Also it states balances made to combat and NPC's/Monsters. Would this explain why sometimes I do little to no damage on a strike and other times I can take a whole chunk, or was that normal to the game?

I've been taken down in 1 hit by some NPC's before while other times when they strike I take little damage.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #79

ZombieNL ist offline
    Hmm, so did they remove the functions or are they not working properly?

Also it states balances made to combat and NPC's/Monsters. Would this explain why sometimes I do little to no damage on a strike and other times I can take a whole chunk, or was that normal to the game?

I've been taken down in 1 hit by some NPC's before while other times when they strike I take little damage.
    That is the difference between a normal hit and a critical hit.
    the higher your skill with a weapon, the more critical hits you make.
    That is normal for all Gothic games.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #80

Omgom ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von ZombieNL Beitrag anzeigen
    That is the difference between a normal hit and a critical hit.
    the higher your skill with a weapon, the more critical hits you make.
    That is normal for all Gothic games.
    But this happens on all monsters, even on something as low as a Scavenger. In G1 when I hit a monster it did a nice chunk of damage regardless, especially with a decent weapon and sufficient strength. However in G2 it seems like every monster has some ridiculous defense rating and no amount of strength+weapon damage makes a different. I basically hit until I get a crit and that does the real damage.
    Geändert von Omgom (06.07.2010 um 01:50 Uhr)

Seite 4 von 5 « Erste 12345 Letzte »