Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Apprentice Avatar von Rumteldat

Rumteldat ist offline

I'm having an issue with things loading in.

I'm about 19 hours into Gothic 2 NOTR with the CP 1.A (I believe) applied. I went into the valley of mines and for some reason certain characters and items, and I'm not sure but I think enemies haven't loaded in. For instance, I can't seem to find any of the teleportation runes. Milton is no where to be found and neither is that guy you meet the first time you enter the valley while travelling down the path towards the castle.

This is my first time playing through with the patch so these could just be changes made by the modding team but I doubt that. Also I noticed the dragon snapper and the dead paladin near the entrence are missing as well.

Another issue is when I go through the portal and meet the water mages on the other side I couldn't sleep in the beds in their camp and when I went back through to the new world they were back in the temple standing in front of the portal.

Any thoughts guys?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    Did you start a new game?

It seems to me that the chapters/worlds aren't loading properly.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3

Rumteldat ist offline
    My current game was a new game that I started after applying the patch.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    General Avatar von Korianous

Korianous ist offline
    Do you recall exactly what Chapter these issues started at? Might narrow it down for us a bit.
    Ach Fry, Ich hab dich mehr als der Monde, die Sterne...das...fail.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5

Rumteldat ist offline
    It happened the first time I went into the valley of mines in the beginning of chapter two. After the cut scene showing the dragons attacking the castle plays I noticed something was off. As far as I can remember when you enter the valley for the first time it becomes night even if you enter the valley during the day. But it stays day when I enter.