Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 55
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21
    Rookie

dreamer2008 ist offline
    Yes, it's there, thank you!

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22
    Rookie

bronecar ist offline
    Folder is there. alright, but when i enter the game menu it still shows version 1.08j, is this working as intended?

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23
    Knight Avatar von NCONiall

NCONiall ist offline
    Maybe you installed it to the default folder and maybe your Gothic is installed somewhere else, run the installer again and when it tells you to specify your Gothic root directory click change and if the folder _work is there then that is your main Gothic root directory.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24
    Ranger

Articuno ist offline
    Can I keep my save games after installing the patch? Did anyone try?

5. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #25
    Veteran Avatar von CrashMorraKan

CrashMorraKan ist offline
    good patch but some new bugs accured now: bloodwyn asks you everytime you close a dialog with him he says "ah good to see you again" this happens even if you payed or not.
    another bug is in troll canyon when i turn the switch it is spawns goblins AND the hero stuck and reapetly "tries" open the switch so i tryed EVERYTHING drawing weapon out, using magic spells nothing none of the bottoms responds...
    i didn't try cheats all though i believe i can fix it with F8 but i don't want to use cheats ever again.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26
    Just arrived

bezi ist offline
    Firstly, I'd like to say hello. I'm a long time lurker of this forum but I finally decided to register cos' I'd like to help with the development of this great patch.

There is some very evident but not always noticed bug in Gothic. When you're halfway trough your charm or performing a hit and someone or something hits you, you need to repeat it. Look at the stone golem, before he can punch someone he takes a long swing of his arm. Now if someone hits him and he hasn't finished his move he has to make that move again. If the attacking npc is fast with punches then golem can't strike back. Notice that this bug was cured in Gothic II.

Zitat Zitat von Korianous Beitrag anzeigen
    I'd advise you to back up your ou.bin file first
    Yes, that's good but parts of the game are still in English. It would be a pleasure if I could help translate this patch to Polish as I'm (as probably other people) quite desperate to play it in that language. You won't need to waste your precious time to do it, I'll do the job with text strings. Wadda you say?

Here's the Polish version exe:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/qiezdf

bezi
    Geändert von bezi (31.07.2010 um 19:27 Uhr)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #27
    Lehrling

Epsilonn ist offline
    Hello,
    I have this wierd problem with Gothic: sometimes(just sometimes), when I attack someone and assuming that the one I attack gets to run away, I remain stocked continuing to see his health bar on top of the screen and attacking when pressing W....although the one I was attacking is long gone from sight...so I continue to attack when I press W without having the mouse left button pressed...

Sometimes after a fight, when I press W to walk, the character jumps instead and I press WSAD and mouse button combinations until he gets out of this state...I don't know what the problem is

I hope someone can help me with this
    P.S. I have Gothic with CP v1.0

8. Beiträge anzeigen #28
    Schwertmeister Avatar von warstrike

warstrike ist offline
    i recently tried out the patch but it`s not my cup of tea. I mean , now when you knock some digger down he`ll get up in 2 seconds ,and i don`t have time even to loot the ore or even KILL him. I don`t really see the point in that. Is it a bug or you did that?

9. Beiträge anzeigen #29
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von warstrike Beitrag anzeigen
    you did that?
    erm... no.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #30
    Schwertmeister Avatar von warstrike

warstrike ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tratos Beitrag anzeigen
    erm... no.
    arghh don`t know why with the patch applied every knocked-down opponent stays down only 2 seconds which is too short to loot or even KILL. Perhaps i should re-install the game and try again then
    I thought you guys did that

11. Beiträge anzeigen #31
    Veteran Avatar von kojocel

kojocel ist offline
    One of the lines in ICP v1.0 reads "NPCs will not get up instantly after being knocked unconscious." Maybe this is causing problems.
    I don't understand while you guys introduced this, since I played countless times G1 and never encountered such an error.
    "We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities." Oscar Wilde
    Zone Survival Guide: Shadow of Chernobyl / Call of Pripyat

12. Beiträge anzeigen #32
    Rookie

OmYcroN ist offline

Exclamation

I have a question regarding some quests :

When i join the old camp two quests *admission in the new camp and swamps" are shown as failed but i didn't take them as current, i had only admission in the old camp quest. It's a bug or it's "in the game" ?

Also the patch has an installer bug : if i don't select start program folder or something like that (when i have to select a folder or write my own) the installer fails being unable to create an uninstaller for it.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #33
    Veteran Avatar von kojocel

kojocel ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von OmYcroN Beitrag anzeigen
    I have a question regarding some quests :

When i join the old camp two quests *admission in the new camp and swamps" are shown as failed but i didn't take them as current, i had only admission in the old camp quest. It's a bug or it's "in the game" ?

Also the patch has an installer bug : if i don't select start program folder or something like that (when i have to select a folder or write my own) the installer fails being unable to create an uninstaller for it.
    1. If you remember, at the beginning of the game, Diego tells you there are 3 camps, and you'll have to join one of them. By getting those quests failed (even if you didn't have them marked as active) game system notifies you that your choice is made, and you cannot longer chose another camp to join.
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    It's better if you don't hurry joining one camp, as there are quests in the other camps which are available only up the point when you decide to join, and by doing this way, you gain a lot more experience.

2. It's a known error of the installer (the same for G2 one): it actually installs the files correctly, but due to some wrong adds in the computer registry, it pops up the installer error. Or simply put: if you install the patch in your game folder and the game is not installed in (default location) C:\Program Files\<blah blah> then you'll get the error.
    "We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities." Oscar Wilde
    Zone Survival Guide: Shadow of Chernobyl / Call of Pripyat

14. Beiträge anzeigen #34
    Rookie

OmYcroN ist offline
    So even if you don't speak with Diego for the first time in the game about joining, later on when you decide to do so (joining any camp) you will have 2 failed quests (for the the other two camps)?

15. Beiträge anzeigen #35
    Just arrived

HunterZ ist offline
    It appears that the Steam release of Gothic 1 ships with 1.08j instead of 1.08k. Do I need to install 1.08k before installing the unofficial patch?

16. Beiträge anzeigen #36
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    Wouldn't hurt, I guess.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #37
    Apprentice

Cryofax ist offline
    I installed the "GothicFPS" patch which unlocks the FPS from 25 to 60, which looks and feels much better. It required the playerkit 1.08k. I installed your mod afterwards to fix bugs and my FPS is back to 25. I installed the FPS patch again and it's back to 60, but I have no way of knowing if it overwrote or invalidated your own mod? Are the two compatible?

I'm early in the game and ran into a guard by the back of the camp who kept asking for 10 Ore and I could not get away from the guy. It kept triggering the conversation where he asks for Ore over and over each time I exited it.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #38
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    The FPS unlocker is within an exe. After applying the player kit, there should be several executables, that are all capable of launching the game. Find the one, that unlocks the FPS and save that one file. You can then use it with any other mod, or even just alone to get the benefit.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #39
    Just arrived

ceemko ist offline
    Hello, is it possible to fix that Bloodwyn bug? Whenever you get close to him (at least in 1st chapter, I didn't get further because of this), you have to quit the game or he wont let you go away without cheats.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #40
    Knight Avatar von NCONiall

NCONiall ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von ceemko Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello, is it possible to fix that Bloodwyn bug? Whenever you get close to him (at least in 1st chapter, I didn't get further because of this), you have to quit the game or he wont let you go away without cheats.
    For now just avoid him or use cheats to get away from him.

Seite 2 von 3 « Erste 123 Letzte »