Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 3 von 8 « Erste 1234567 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 41 bis 60 von 154
  1. #41 Zitieren
    research Avatar von NicoDE
    Just for the record (to get rid of all "virtualized" data): Even the registry write access to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE is redirected (HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\VirtualStore\MACHINE).
    Have a look at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb756960.aspx for all dirty details.
    "Unter diesen schwierigen Umständen bin ich mir sicher, daß diese guten Menschen meinen augenblicklichen Bedarf an deren Gold verstehen werden." -- Connor
    NicoDE ist offline

2. #42 Zitieren
    Mod-Starter Project  Avatar von LordOfWAR
    Update : Risen – ModStarter 1.3.2.1

[Bild: 439.png]

Currently I am released small update, which will fix few mistakes which was reported some days before. There is small changelog :

BugFixes :

• Fixed problem on the Vista OS, when installed mods don't works (you still need to launch the game as administrator).
    • It is possible now to log-in into Mod-Maker Center even when there is some error with mod-data or when mod download links is broken. This will help to Online DB Moderators to disable/delete/update mod which cause problem.
    • During downloading files, in recent version I am cleared clipboard after downloading the file. That might cause errors with text - "Can not access to the clipboard". Currently I am not working with clipboard directly (only with small buffers), so I hope that this will solve this problem.
    • "IO Error 32" are fixed now. I think that it is because fdm and flm.dat exists in some cases when RMDS want to rewrite it.
    • Fixed few mistakes during generating zip archives, sometimes RMDS generated it with errors.

Overall changes :

Testers of the 1.3.2.1 version (peoples who reported about bugs) - CrimsonGhost, Hodan, NicoDE, vietsandwich, Xardasrule.
    Thanks a lot to all of you .

Note : You can update your MDS version to the newest version automatically. Just launch MDS and it will ask for update. For users who still not have MDS, it is possible to download latest installation file from – http://www.worldofrisen.de/english/download_70.htm.
    #Stand With Ukraine
    LordOfWAR ist offline Geändert von LordOfWAR (11.01.2021 um 00:01 Uhr)

3. #43 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von Colmar
    I have a question about the different balancing mods so I'm writing in this thread.
    Are they only in the language of the author? I think that GamesharkNoman's Balancer Mod V1.0 is the only in English, if so, this mod will change the language of all the dialogues, names etc or only that of the modified things?
    Colmar ist offline

4. #44 Zitieren
    Zitat Zitat von Colmar Beitrag anzeigen
    I have a question about the different balancing mods so I'm writing in this thread.
    Are they only in the language of the author? I think that GamesharkNoman's Balancer Mod V1.0 is the only in English, if so, this mod will change the language of all the dialogues, names etc or only that of the modified things?
    No, this mod doesn't contain any language data. Description in english, because DB must be international... There is only few mods what changes language strings, but they are processed in special way by Mod-Starter.
    #Stand With Ukraine
    LordOfWAR ist offline

5. #45 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von Colmar
    Zitat Zitat von LordOfWAR Beitrag anzeigen
    No, this mod doesn't contain any language data. Description in english, because DB must be international... There is only few mods what changes language strings, but they are processed in special way by Mod-Starter.
    oh very well
    thanks for the answer LordOfWAR
    Colmar ist offline

6. #46 Zitieren
    Adventurer Avatar von apocReg
    Such a great tool and easy to use. Thanks to all involved!!!

One question, is there a mod that will show NPCs and monsters from a greater distance?!
    apocReg ist offline

7. #47 Zitieren
    Hi, i´ve got a little problem with the ModStarter, i cant connect to the Online Database I allready tryed to close my Kaspersky Internet Security and to add the software to the execption list.
    With my browser i can open your site http://www.mdscp.co.cc
    My OS is Windows 7 Home Premium x64

Here is a screen

[Bild: fehlerpp6p.gif]

EDIT: forget it ..i just needed to wait
    Gilver ist offline Geändert von Gilver (03.10.2010 um 16:43 Uhr)

8. #48 Zitieren
    Zitat Zitat von Gilver Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi, i´ve got a little problem with the ModStarter, i cant connect to the Online Database I allready tryed to close my Kaspersky Internet Security and to add the software to the execption list.
    With my browser i can open your site http://www.mdscp.co.cc
    My OS is Windows 7 Home Premium x64

Here is a screen

[Bild: fehlerpp6p.gif]
    Thanks for feedback. It seems that there is some technical problems with my free mysql server..., hope that it works after few hours .
    #Stand With Ukraine
    LordOfWAR ist offline

9. #49 Zitieren
    Abenteurer Avatar von Pho
    Or more than a day now?
    Pho ist offline

10. #50 Zitieren
    Zitat Zitat von Pho Beitrag anzeigen
    Or more than a day now?
    Seems so... Sorry, but I really can't do anything ...
    #Stand With Ukraine
    LordOfWAR ist offline

11. #51 Zitieren
    I am replaced DB into other free MySQL hosting, temporary... now DB is online again (maybe there will be some others mistakes because of the different settings of this new MySQL server...)
    #Stand With Ukraine
    LordOfWAR ist offline

12. #52 Zitieren
    banned
    Great information.......Thank you very much!!......[Bild: smileyhappy.ico]
    greenrent ist offline

13. #53 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von gothic3
    gothic3 ist offline

14. #54 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Phael
    I have a request for a future version of the ModStarter:
    Would it be possible to safe certain sets of mods?

For example: I want to play only with graphical enhancements. I activate the mods "High Res Texture Pack", "Low Poly Vegetation Texture Mod" and "Risen-Grass-Mod". Then I safe this configuration under the name of "Graphic Enhancement" and I can quickly activate all the mods.

Then I want to play Risen like a Gothic, and activate "Hero Face Mod", "Clothes of the City Dweller", "Fire Mage Mod" and "Milita Mod", and save it as "Gothic Mods".

This would be especially useful, since not all mods are compatible with existing savegames, and it can be hard to keep track which Mods you activated for which savegame.

Which brings me to another suggestion: Would it be possible to write for every modification if it is compatible with existing savegames? Most descriptions don't have any info on this.
    Phael ist offline

15. #55 Zitieren
    You must write to author of this mods. I can't check them all alone... You are the first who said that they are not working (mod was downloaded many times), so or others just decided to not tell anything, or there is some problem on your side. Can someone confirm problems with this mods ?

Zitat Zitat von Phael Beitrag anzeigen
    I have a request for a future version of the ModStarter:
    Would it be possible to safe certain sets of mods?

For example: I want to play only with graphical enhancements. I activate the mods "High Res Texture Pack", "Low Poly Vegetation Texture Mod" and "Risen-Grass-Mod". Then I safe this configuration under the name of "Graphic Enhancement" and I can quickly activate all the mods.

Then I want to play Risen like a Gothic, and activate "Hero Face Mod", "Clothes of the City Dweller", "Fire Mage Mod" and "Milita Mod", and save it as "Gothic Mods".

This would be especially useful, since not all mods are compatible with existing savegames, and it can be hard to keep track which Mods you activated for which savegame.

Which brings me to another suggestion: Would it be possible to write for every modification if it is compatible with existing savegames? Most descriptions don't have any info on this.
    Thanks for suggestion. Interesting idea, I will think about this. But currently there is many other valuable things what I want to add...
    #Stand With Ukraine
    LordOfWAR ist offline

16. #56 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von AltesLager
    hi
    i got the same problem with adminrights for installing mods with the modstarter in WIN7 like the other user in this Thread

i use the newes version 1.3.2.1 / risen 1.10

downloaded the mods from the DB and installed it with the modstarter
    guess what ? nothing happens

so i started the Modstarter with Adminrights and suprise no downloaded Mods in the list anymore ( i checked the modstarter again without adminrights and they where still in there )

so i downloaded them again but i had to start risen also with admin rights too to make them work
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    AltesLager ist offline

17. #57 Zitieren
    Zitat Zitat von AltesLager Beitrag anzeigen
    hi
    i got the same problem with adminrights for installing mods with the modstarter in WIN7 like the other user in this Thread

i use the newes version 1.3.2.1 / risen 1.10

downloaded the mods from the DB and installed it with the modstarter
    guess what ? nothing happens

so i started the Modstarter with Adminrights and suprise no downloaded Mods in the list anymore ( i checked the modstarter again without adminrights and they where still in there )

so i downloaded them again but i had to start risen also with admin rights too to make them work
    Yes, as was said recently - On Win Vista/7, you still must have admin permissions to use MDS.
    #Stand With Ukraine
    LordOfWAR ist offline

18. #58 Zitieren
    Legende Avatar von JFaron
    Is there the problem with the database again??

Zitat Zitat von Gilver
    Hi, i´ve got a little problem with the ModStarter, i cant connect to the Online Database
    JFaron ist offline

19. #59 Zitieren
    Zitat Zitat von JFaron Beitrag anzeigen
    Is there the problem with the database again??
    Not with database... now there is some problems with web-site which contain info about database (db located on other database hosting)... looks like co.cc hosting blocked some countries... So currently mdscp.co.cc web-site is not accessible. I will publish small update soon to fix that (web-site will be transfered to some other hosting)...
    #Stand With Ukraine
    LordOfWAR ist offline

20. #60 Zitieren
    Legende Avatar von JFaron
    So it won't be done in a few hours/ days?
    JFaron ist offline

Seite 3 von 8 « Erste 1234567 ... Letzte »