Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 15 von 15 « Erste ... 481112131415
Ergebnis 281 bis 285 von 285
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #281
    Apprentice Avatar von Volf

Volf ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tratos Beitrag anzeigen
    From where do you hail, jamie?
    I'm from (though not proudly at the moment) the east coast of the U.S., but I'm currently going to University farther west in Colorado. Do not fear, I'm not some aggressively religious gun-wielding xenophobe that weighs half a metric ton and has sexual relations with a second cousin (did I cover all the American stereotypes there?)

Anyway I'm about to pop open a beer and give a cyber toast to all you fellow gothic fans, though having been to several European countries two things have become absolute truths for me.

1. The beer I'm about to drink is going to taste like fizzy piss compared to most of the brews across the pond

2. If I get lucky with a girl tonight she will be considerably less attractive and considerably more obnoxiously loud than her European counterparts. lucky me

Cheers!
    Helm sees All

2. Beiträge anzeigen #282
    Knight Commander Avatar von Bamfy

Bamfy ist offline
    What's wrong with the east coast? It has better hip hop hahahha.
    Oh, and welcome to the forum Volf.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #283
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Volf Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm from (though not proudly at the moment) the east coast of the U.S., but I'm currently going to University farther west in Colorado. Do not fear, I'm not some aggressively religious gun-wielding xenophobe that weighs half a metric ton and has sexual relations with a second cousin (did I cover all the American stereotypes there?)

Anyway I'm about to pop open a beer and give a cyber toast to all you fellow gothic fans, though having been to several European countries two things have become absolute truths for me.

1. The beer I'm about to drink is going to taste like fizzy piss compared to most of the brews across the pond

2. If I get lucky with a girl tonight she will be considerably less attractive and considerably more obnoxiously loud than her European counterparts. lucky me

Cheers!
    Well met friend. Your strategically well placed university might have me ask you to go say hi to a few friends of mine, who live "relatively" nearby. (crap, that thing rhymes )

It's good to see fresh faces around here, I hope you've come to stay. As always, if any of you US guys find yourself in London, on your way across the Atlantic, do come in and say hi. This does apply to our European locals too, of course.

4. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #284
    Demigod Avatar von Bastardo

Bastardo ist offline
    Anybody got some links to articles about the lunatics' reaction to the Earth being pretty much the same as it was on the 20th?

5. Beiträge anzeigen #285
    Knight Commander Avatar von TudoracheMG

TudoracheMG ist offline
    You've posted in the wrong thread Nerb
    Welcome Volf,I hope you enjoy your stay.I am TudoracheMG,but I am more widely known as "The Anus Bender".Pleased to meet you

Seite 15 von 15 « Erste ... 481112131415