Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 15 von 15
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    ...dont talk to me. Nothing. Where is problem?
    Galnospoke ist offline Geändert von Galnospoke (18.01.2010 um 13:35 Uhr)

2. #2 Zitieren

Metasyntaktische Variable
    Zitat Zitat von Galnospoke Beitrag anzeigen
    Where is problem?
    In your overwhelmingly complex and extensive description of your current ingame situation.

Perhaps you should upload a savegame.

Feeling a bit masochistic and want to read more of my diatribes? Check out Foobar's Rantpage.

foobar erklärt die Welt der Informatik: Was ist ein Zeichensatz?Was ist die 32Bit-Grenze?Warum sind Speicheroptimierer Unsinn?Wie teste ich meinen RAM?Was ist HDR?Was ist Tesselation?Warum haben wir ein Urheberrecht?Partitionieren mit MBR oder GPT?Was hat es mit dem m.2-Format auf sich?Warum soll ich meine SSD nicht zum Anschlag befüllen?Wer hat an der MTU gedreht?UEFI oder BIOS Boot?Was muss man über Virenscanner wissen?Defragmentieren sinnvoll?Warum ist bei CCleaner & Co. Vorsicht angesagt?Was hat es mit 4Kn bei Festplatten auf sich?Was ist Bitrot?Was sind die historischen Hintergründe zur (nicht immer optimalen) Sicherheit von Windows?Wie kann ich Datenträger sicher löschen?Was muss ich bzgl. Smartphone-Sicherheit wissen?Warum sind Y-Kabel für USB oft keine gute Idee?Warum sind lange Passwörter besser als komplizierte?Wie funktionieren Tintenstrahldrucker-Düsen?Wie wähle ich eine Linux-Distribution für mich aus?Warum ist Linux sicherer als Windows?Sind statische Entladungen bei Elektronik wirklich ein Problem?Wie repariere ich meinen PC-Lüfter?Was ist die MBR-Lücke?Wie funktioniert eine Quarz-Uhr?Was macht der Init-Prozess unter Linux und wie schlimm ist SystemD?Mainboard-Batterie - wann wechseln?Smartphone ohne Google?
    foobar ist gerade online

3. #3 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Zitat Zitat von foobar Beitrag anzeigen
    In your overwhelmingly complex and extensive description of your current ingame situation.

Perhaps you should upload a savegame.
    http://upload.worldofplayers.de/file..._Save_0003.rar

Please, help.
    Galnospoke ist offline

4. #4 Zitieren

The problem is simple. You blew it.

You stole something and Vitus knows you did. He even tells you that he won't won't talk to you because you're a thief. Thanks for not mentioning this little detail, by the way. The problem could have been solved without wasting my time by looking into the savegame if you had told me that right from the start. Anyway, get yourself a joke spell (they're available as scroll throughout the game) and use it on Vitus. He'll have a good laugh and forgive you.

Feeling a bit masochistic and want to read more of my diatribes? Check out Foobar's Rantpage.

foobar erklärt die Welt der Informatik: Was ist ein Zeichensatz?Was ist die 32Bit-Grenze?Warum sind Speicheroptimierer Unsinn?Wie teste ich meinen RAM?Was ist HDR?Was ist Tesselation?Warum haben wir ein Urheberrecht?Partitionieren mit MBR oder GPT?Was hat es mit dem m.2-Format auf sich?Warum soll ich meine SSD nicht zum Anschlag befüllen?Wer hat an der MTU gedreht?UEFI oder BIOS Boot?Was muss man über Virenscanner wissen?Defragmentieren sinnvoll?Warum ist bei CCleaner & Co. Vorsicht angesagt?Was hat es mit 4Kn bei Festplatten auf sich?Was ist Bitrot?Was sind die historischen Hintergründe zur (nicht immer optimalen) Sicherheit von Windows?Wie kann ich Datenträger sicher löschen?Was muss ich bzgl. Smartphone-Sicherheit wissen?Warum sind Y-Kabel für USB oft keine gute Idee?Warum sind lange Passwörter besser als komplizierte?Wie funktionieren Tintenstrahldrucker-Düsen?Wie wähle ich eine Linux-Distribution für mich aus?Warum ist Linux sicherer als Windows?Sind statische Entladungen bei Elektronik wirklich ein Problem?Wie repariere ich meinen PC-Lüfter?Was ist die MBR-Lücke?Wie funktioniert eine Quarz-Uhr?Was macht der Init-Prozess unter Linux und wie schlimm ist SystemD?Mainboard-Batterie - wann wechseln?Smartphone ohne Google?
    foobar ist gerade online

5. #5 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    The problem is simple. You blew it.

You stole something and Vitus knows you did. He even tells you that he won't won't talk to you because you're a thief. Thanks for not mentioning this little detail, by the way. The problem could have been solved without wasting my time by looking into the savegame if you had told me that right from the start. Anyway, get yourself a joke spell (they're available as scroll throughout the game) and use it on Vitus. He'll have a good laugh and forgive you.
    Where I can find this "joke spell"? I am closed in this citadel.
    Galnospoke ist offline

6. #6 Zitieren

Where I can find this "joke spell"? I am closed in this citadel.
    Check the vendors. Ash and Caspar should be selling them. Or escape the Citadel and get one somewhere else.

foobar ist gerade online

7. #7 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Check the vendors. Ash and Caspar should be selling them. Or escape the Citadel and get one somewhere else.
    Thank You. Caspar dont talk with me, too. Dont tell me how, but You are sure that I can escape from Citatel?
    Galnospoke ist offline

8. #8 Zitieren

Thank You. Caspar dont talk with me, too.
    Sigh. How many people did you steal from? If you behave like a bull in a china shop, you should not be surprised that no one talks to you anymore.

Dont tell me how, but You are sure that I can escape from Citatel?
    Yes. Did it myself. Several times. But just for fun. I've no idea how people outside will react to you.

In case you want to cheat: http://www.worldofrisen.de/english/article_273.htm

foobar ist gerade online

9. #9 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Sigh. How many people did you steal from? If you behave like a bull in a china shop, you should not be surprised that no one talks to you anymore.

Problem is in it, that I no one steal, only enter rooms. It looks like normal Pirania bug, I am VERY tired with it since Gothic 3. I like Gothic but G3 was terrible product, with Risen I gave last chance Pirania and they lost it.
    Galnospoke ist offline

10. #10 Zitieren

Problem is in it, that I no one steal, only enter rooms.
    If you took something from there, that's stealing. And sometimes, NPC demand you to leave their rooms. Maybe, if you do not follow their command, they consider that as crime, too. There is no way this happens normally or else someone else would have had the same problem.

foobar ist gerade online

11. #11 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von vic1968
    Sigh. How many people did you steal from?
    Very, very bad indeed!And this a lesson of life, I think this dude can be satisfied with it.Look at that: nobody wants to discuss with him in the Monastery!And I hope that he is blocked there also because is VERY bad to take another guys stuff, you know...
    vic1968 ist offline

12. #12 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    If you took something from there, that's stealing.
    No, nothing.
    Galnospoke ist offline

13. #13 Zitieren

No, nothing.
    Well, then I can only congratulate you for you must be proud owner of the one single copy of RISEN that was produced with this specific error. You should keep it safe, its collector's value is bound to raise.

foobar ist gerade online

14. #14 Zitieren
    Ranger
    Zitat Zitat von vic1968 Beitrag anzeigen
    Very, very bad indeed!And this a lesson of life, I think this dude can be satisfied with it.Look at that: nobody wants to discuss with him in the Monastery!And I hope that he is blocked there also because is VERY bad to take another guys stuff, you know...
    Its only bad if someone catches you I cant believe how quick some people give up on a game. Risen is much better than G3 ito release state. Maybe PB games is just not this guys cup of tea.
    Donkerman ist offline

15. #15 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Well, then I can only congratulate you for you must be proud owner of the one single copy of RISEN that was produced with this specific error. You should keep it safe, its collector's value is bound to raise.
    I can sell it. Like I sell Bugthic 3.
    Galnospoke ist offline