Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 6 von 21 « Erste ... 23456789101317 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 101 bis 120 von 402
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #101
    Knight Commander

Nisarg ist offline
    Even the design in some parts isn't what it should be. I can understand the rust, the scratches and the missing parts but why have the shoulder plates changed? One of them could be half 'missing' and the other should be as scratched as the rest of the armour. Also, very few metallic items are depicted having a metallic shine. Even swords and have rusted plates still shine a bit. But the armour just doesn't look like metal at all.

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #102
    Knight Avatar von Hav'caaren An'givare

Hav'caaren An'givare ist offline
    Also in my opinion,they should get rid of the backplates from both the Paladin and Royal Guard armor (the part of the armor wich looks like a spine)

Forget what I said,it isn't posible to edit meshes with this source code

3. Beiträge anzeigen #103
    Chosen One Avatar von KingOvi

KingOvi ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von GaHero Beitrag anzeigen
    This is awesoem, you're just making a sad bunny love gothic 3 as never seen before. My favorite armor by far now even better !!

Make it be the robe of Adanos

4. Beiträge anzeigen #104
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Congrats to the new story writers, Acropolis and DVD I think. What about some news on the project? What is the next milestone to be reached?
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

5. Beiträge anzeigen #105
    Ritter Avatar von GaHero

GaHero ist offline
    Sry, but at the moment I have no new information.
    We are working hard on different task and there will be some news in the next weeks.

The only thing I can do atm is to answer your questions. But without questions there are no answers...

6. Beiträge anzeigen #106
    Knight Avatar von Th13f

Th13f ist offline
    What about character development? Will the backstory and personal motives of the characters play a greater role in the game?

7. Beiträge anzeigen #107
    Ritter Avatar von GaHero

GaHero ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Th13f Beitrag anzeigen
    What about character development? Will the backstory and personal motives of the characters play a greater role in the game?
    Yes, of course. In example we will improve the story around Lee. You will also find many information about other NPCs in the world.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #108
    Rookie

Tufail ist offline

Wink

hi, i am very glad to know that there are people wich still trying to do something to make gothic 3 better. Some time ago i also tried to make modification for this game. Unfortunetly i did not finished my work (even now i have no time for this), however something i have done: weapons, armors, blueprints and recipies. New armors you can only forge, some of new weapon buy and some also forge. Diferent recipies of health and mana potions gives potions with diferent percent of heal or restore mana - so alchemy is more important. You can produce ore bolt and arrows and make poison bolts. With some textures i have tried make rebels and mercenaries looks more different. If my work can be usefull for you guys - you can use it: http://letitbit.net/download/5134.fb...armor.zip.html
    P.S. sorry for mistakes, i don't know english very well, but german i don't know at all

9. Beiträge anzeigen #109
    Ritter Avatar von GaHero

GaHero ist offline
    Thanks for this package... Can you make additional screenshots of all of your new textures?
    We need also a list of all new changes you made (new items, ...).

I had a first look at the content of your package and I think we can use a part of it.
    Geändert von GaHero (14.02.2010 um 13:02 Uhr)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #110
    Rookie

Tufail ist offline
    Good to know that my work is not useless
    A few textures i have used from FG, as for the rest, here screen shots (i also tried show to you how new stuff looks):
    Medium assasin armor:
    [Bild: Assasin_2.JPG]
    Dark mage robe:
    [Bild: DarkMage.JPG]
    High fire mage:
    [Bild: FireMage.JPG]
    Heavy Rebele armor:
    [Bild: Rebl.JPG]
    Heavy mercenary armor:
    [Bild: Merc.JPG]

And list of all, that i have done:
    1. melee weapon: 7 swords, 2 axes and 2 one-handed mace
    2. range: ore arrow and bolt, poison bolt
    3. one shield, 4 armors and 2 robes.
    4. blueprints for new armors and for ore weapon (both melee and range)
    5. four types of health and four types of mana potion - eche restore 20%, 30%, 40% and 50%.
    6. armors need atributes and skills (ore paladin armor need 300 str, 50 int and skill Heavy armor - but gives you skill regeneration ).
    7. recipies, blueprints, some weapon and new shield you may buy in traders (some of them appears only after revolution - for exemple one smith in gotha).
    8. in Bakaresh you may buy robe of high dark mage (Xardas robe)

P.S. i may forgot something, so best of all if you take a look at may work inside the game
    Geändert von Tufail (14.02.2010 um 13:50 Uhr)

11. Beiträge anzeigen #111
    Ritter Avatar von GaHero

GaHero ist offline
    Thanks for the pics... But maybe I had to speak more clearly.

The armours will be the part, we won't use, because we have many teammembers, which create new armours for our project.

So I need screens and a list of the changes you made besides the armours. Sry

12. Beiträge anzeigen #112
    Rookie

Tufail ist offline
    Frost sword: 200 str, SwordFighter(SF), 120 dmg
    Blueprint: 1xGreat sword + 1xIce blade + 1x Magic Ore Blank(MOB)
    [Bild: frost_sword.JPG]
    Hash. ore sowrd: 160 str, SF, 90 dmg, endurence +25, poison
    Blueprint: 10x Gold nugget + 1x MOB + 1 Hash sword
    [Bild: ass_sowrd_2.JPG]
    Merc. heavy axe: str 300, Large weap., 190 dmg
    [Bild: Axe1.JPG]
    Merc axe: str 185, Larg weap., 105 dmg
    [Bild: Axe2.JPG]
    Mace: 145 str, SF, 65 dmg
    [Bild: mace.JPG]
    Master epee: 250 dex, strong SF, 130 dmg, endur. +40, +Master swordman
    [Bild: master_epee.JPG]
    morning star: 170 str, strong SF, 75 dmg
    [Bild: morning_star.JPG]
    Long ore sword: 150 str, SF, 85 dmg,
    Blueprint: 10x Iron ore + 1xMOB + 5xOre
    [Bild: ore_long.JPG]
    Royal sword: 230 str, Master swordsman, 150 dmg
    [Bild: royal_sword.JPG]
    Wolf tooth: 160 dex, SF, 80 dmg, +10 Prot_Blade, +20 endurence
    [Bild: wolf_tooth.JPG]

Recipies:
    Poison bolts: 1xPoison + 10 Bolts = 10 P. Bolts
    recipies of potions has the same ingridients, but different result:
    healin/mana plant - 20%
    sun weel/fire nettle - 30%
    healin/magic root - 40%
    wild berry/morning dew - 50%
    P.S. i think that alchemy will be more important if you need not only skill but some alch. points too

Ore arrow: 40 dmg
    10xOre + 20xArrows = 20 Ore arrow
    Ore bolt: 40 dmg
    10xOre + 20xBolts = 20 Ore bolts

Blueprints for armors (if it still interesting ):
    Ore paladin arm.: 1xPaladin arm + 20xRaw steel + 10x MOB
    Orc slayer arm: 1XBlack troll skin + 1xMOB + Heavy nord. arm.
    Orc hunter arm: 20xIce wolf skin + 1xMOB + nord. arm.
    Templerfighter arm: 15x Dark snapper leather + 1x MOB + 1xHash. Armor

Changes in robes:
    High black mage robe(like Xardas) need 265 int, Dark mage skill, Light Armor(LA) skill;
    add +40 Prot_Energy(E), +25 Prot_Ice(Ic), +25Prot_Fire(F), + 45Prot_Missiles(M)+60Impact(Im)+60Blade(B)

Black mage rob - 160 int, LA;
    add +20E + 15F + 15Ic + 25M + 35Im + 40B

High fire mage robe - 275 int, Fire mage, LA;
    add +20E + 20Ic + 30F + 30M + 40Im + 50B

fire robe - 175 int, LA
    add +10E + 20Ic + 20F + 25M + 30Im + 35B

Druid robe - 100 int, 200 dex
    add +20E + 20Ic + 20F + 40M + 45Im + 45B

Changes in armors
    Ore paladin arm need 300 str, 50 int, Heavy armor skill (HA);
    add skill regeneration

paladin - 300 str, 25 int, HA

Ceremonial - 260 str, HA

Heavy rebel - 225 str, HA
    Rebel medium - 175 str

Orcish armor - 290 str, HA
    Heavy merc - 200 str, HA
    merc medium - 160 str

Orc slayer - 275 str, HA
    Heavy nord. - 275 str, HA
    Orc hanter - 200 str, HA
    Nord. arm. - str 200, HA

Elit hash. arm - 175 str, 175 dex
    Templ. fighter arm. - 150 str, 150 dex
    Hash. arm. - 150 str, 150 dex

Orcish shied need 235 str, skill shiled_2
    add +40M + 45 Im + 40 Bl
    [Bild: shield.JPG]

which traders i had changed - i don't remember (i worked on this mod in summer). sorry.

P.S. When i started to work, i wanted only add new items for traders (not change existing). In G2: NOFR you can buy something realy usefull, and different traders has differnt stuff (more or less), but in G3 you must play with useless junk and only at the end of game you can find something worthy.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #113
    Ritter Avatar von GaHero

GaHero ist offline
    Yeah thanks, that seems quiet well to me...

I have post it in our forums. Lets see what the other teammembers say about your mod.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #114
    Rookie

Tufail ist offline
    ok. Thanks for your attantion.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #115
    Knight Avatar von Dez

Dez ist offline
    Its amaizing how cool this community is. First we had cp 1.73 that fixed the horrid technical and balance issues, now you'll raise the whole g3 experience to an other level by improving the storyline and adding more lore into dead world. Most npcs in vanilla game are so paperthin as it hurts. I'm glad to read that improving npcs has been one of team's key objectives. Furthermore its wonderfull news that this mod is getting a proper translation

Rest assured that your efforts won't go unnoticed. I already let couple of other game communities know what your team is trying to accomplish. I think you should really try to promote this thing a lot when you are close to release. From the bottom of my heart I wish best luck in this grand endeavour!

IF may ask something...

Can you add more female npcs into the world? Varant, nordmar in particular lacked female touch and why not add more females into midland towns and rebel camps too while you are it. The whole revolution can't be solely guys' thing. Those fellas wouldn't have lasted even a month in those caves if there were no ladies taking care of them

Also I know that you cannot go into juicy details, but will you deal losing of rune magic/paladin magic better and explain how mages suddenly began to use ancient magic even when the rune magic had been in common use for centuries?

Heck the whole firemages faction needs a huge overhaul, but I think you already know that . Secondly the monestary of innos itself cries more life behind it's stone walls. Where were all the novices, guards and other refugees? It would make the whole place much more intresting if it had a purpose. The orcs could have easily overrun the whole place if it was protected so poorly.

I hope you can make the relic search more meaningfull and dynamic task. It would be wonderfull if mages (and other factions) showed more input on hero's quest and if the search was a bigger strugle than it is now. Xardas and other familiar characters like diego hardly noticed your efforts.
    Geändert von Dez (25.02.2010 um 03:14 Uhr)

16. Beiträge anzeigen #116
    Ritter Avatar von GaHero

GaHero ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dez Beitrag anzeigen
    Its amaizing how cool this community is. First we had cp 1.73 that fixed the horrid technical and balance issues, now you'll raise the whole g3 experience to an other level by improving the storyline and adding more lore into dead world. Most npcs in vanilla game are so paperthin as it hurts. I'm glad to read that improving npcs has been one of team's key objectives. Furthermore its wonderfull news that this mod is getting a proper translation

Rest assured that your efforts won't go unnoticed. I already let couple of other game communities know what your team is trying to accomplish. I think you should really try to promote this thing a lot when you are close to release. From the bottom of my heart I wish best luck in this grand endeavour!

IF may ask something...

Can you add more female npcs into the world? Varant, nordmar in particular lacked female touch and why not add more females into midland towns and rebel camps too while you are it. The whole revolution can't be solely guys' thing. Those fellas wouldn't have lasted even a month in those caves if there were no ladies taking care of them

Also I know that you cannot go into juicy details, but will you deal losing of rune magic/paladin magic better and explain how mages suddenly began to use ancient magic even when the rune magic had been in common use for centuries?

Heck the whole firemages faction needs a huge overhaul, but I think you already know that . Secondly the monestary of innos itself cries more life behind it's stone walls. Where were all the novices, guards and other refugees? It would make the whole place much more intresting if it had a purpose. The orcs could have easily overrun the whole place if it was protected so poorly.

I hope you can make the relic search more meaningfull and dynamic task. It would be wonderfull if mages (and other factions) showed more input on hero's quest and if the search was a bigger strugle than it is now. Xardas and other familiar characters like diego hardly noticed your efforts.
    Hey,

we work on promoting our project, but only in the german press/communities. But we also plan to create a few translation teams. Maybe tehes team can also do some work on this... Can you pls send me the links of the "other game communities". Maybe I will add them to our page.

Now to your questions:
    - we will add more femal chars to the world, but there are also many male chars, which we want to improve. So finally, there won't be as much female chars as male chars at the end of ou project. But how knows, maybe we find a good explanation for this.
    - we will also improve the search for the chalice or the relics.

I'm sry, that I can't tell you more, but if I do so, I will say too much...
    There will be some interesting infomration and anouncements around the next days/weeks and around eastern... So stay tuned.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #117
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Congrats to the team for making it into the PC Games magazine. Also, I can;t wait for Easter to come, I am really curious about the up-date.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

18. Beiträge anzeigen #118
    Ritter Avatar von GaHero

GaHero ist offline
    Here is a first update for you...

Our new homepage is online and also supports translation by the Google Translator. So you are able to read our news in broken english. We know, that the translator istn't very good, but it is better than no translation.

Here is the link: www.g3-csp.de.vu

In the upper right corner you can change the language.

New are also: the teamlist, the video section, a new gallery and much more...

The next update will be @ eastern. I hope you now have a little bit more stuff to read until then.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #119
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von GaHero Beitrag anzeigen
    Here is a first update for you...

Our new homepage is online and also supports translation by the Google Translator. So you are able to read our news in broken english. We know, that the translator istn't very good, but it is better than no translation.

Here is the link: www.g3-csp.de.vu

In the upper right corner you can change the language.

New are also: the teamlist, the video section, a new gallery and much more...

The next update will be @ eastern. I hope you now have a little bit more stuff to read until then.

Hey, that is really great! What do you know, I visited your site half an hour ago, and now it is all new and shiny, gotta go explore it

EDIT: if you look for guys to help you translate it properly, I am sure there are a couple people around here that can do it. Me included, if it's a text only translation and not weprogramming.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #120
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    First bug I discovered. You can't enlarge the images in the gallery if you are in translation mode.

About the gotha pictures, those are great, Not only fixing the statue and rubble, but also all the spider webs are gone.

Seite 6 von 21 « Erste ... 23456789101317 ... Letzte »