Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 10
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Neuling
    I am still in the 1st chapter and can not get the triplets out of town.

I've spoken to Olf and bought the location of his bowl. Also I took from him the quest about gathering the brothers.

I told both of the remaining brothers (Dirk and Dytar) that they should go to the meeting location. I also bought the bowl from one one them (I think, Dytar).

I took Olf's bowl from the lighthouse.

The situation now is as follows:
    - Olf is in the Don's mansion, arrested
    - Dirk and Dytar are both at the meeting point (near the lighthouse). They are not willing to talk to me (the Jest spell does not help either).
    - I have two Golden Bowl in possession

I tried to knock Dirk and Dytar down, but they are immortal (i.e. their health does not decrease at all).

Now I have absolutely no idea how to get the third bowl and thus send the brothers to the eastern temple.
    Onto A Rizk ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    Apprentice Avatar von Soren The Wild
    Hopefully your last saved game is not too old, as I think you´ve encountered a bug.
    Soren The Wild ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Neuling
    Zitat Zitat von Soren The Wild Beitrag anzeigen
    Hopefully your last saved game is not too old, as I think you´ve encountered a bug.
    Unfortunately, I encountered the problem in the beginning of the game and thought that I deal with it later.

Now I am at the end of the first chapter, with almost all island purged from the animals and gnomes. I just don't want to talk to Mendosa into the 2nd chapter because it cancelles the quest with the eastern temple.
    Onto A Rizk ist offline

4. #4 Zitieren
    Adventurer
    It doesn't matter, they still will be at the temple so you will be able to complete MQ.
    zonc ist offline

5. #5 Zitieren
    Neuling
    Zitat Zitat von zonc Beitrag anzeigen
    It doesn't matter, they still will be at the temple so you will be able to complete MQ.
    Thanks a lot!

I was not sure if I was going to miss something big due to this bug.
    It seems now, that I shall not bother myself any longer and just proceed to the next chapter.
    Onto A Rizk ist offline

6. #6 Zitieren
    Rookie
    Zitat Zitat von Onto A Rizk Beitrag anzeigen
    I am still in the 1st chapter and can not get the triplets out of town.

I've spoken to Olf and bought the location of his bowl. Also I took from him the quest about gathering the brothers.

I told both of the remaining brothers (Dirk and Dytar) that they should go to the meeting location. I also bought the bowl from one one them (I think, Dytar).

I took Olf's bowl from the lighthouse.

The situation now is as follows:
    - Olf is in the Don's mansion, arrested
    - Dirk and Dytar are both at the meeting point (near the lighthouse). They are not willing to talk to me (the Jest spell does not help either).
    - I have two Golden Bowl in possession

I tried to knock Dirk and Dytar down, but they are immortal (i.e. their health does not decrease at all).

Now I have absolutely no idea how to get the third bowl and thus send the brothers to the eastern temple.
    You can sneak in through the back window to talk to the third guy, you just need to climb up on the brothel roof. Make sure you have sneak skill
    Ganoush ist offline

7. #7 Zitieren
    Apprentice Avatar von Soren The Wild
    Zitat Zitat von Ganoush Beitrag anzeigen
    You can sneak in through the back window to talk to the third guy, you just need to climb up on the brothel roof. Make sure you have sneak skill
    That would be quite useless as he's alredy talked to to olf.
    Soren The Wild ist offline

8. #8 Zitieren
    Local Hero Avatar von d3a7hr0w
    If u give the bowls to the inquizition then u will have access to the don's house if u give them to Scordo and talk to the guy guarding the house of the Don and tell him that the bouls dissapeared he will release Olf.
    d3a7hr0w ist offline

9. #9 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    uuhm, u bought the location, but did u actually got the bowl with telekinesis from the lighthouse? if u get all 3 bowls and give them to inquisition warehouse or bandit leader, then can set big brother free, hell go meeting place, talk to big brother, take him out of town -> q complete ... easy
    Zlobu ist offline

10. #10 Zitieren
    Just arrived
    You have to finish two quests before getting the brothers out. First, you have to get rid of the three golden bowls. Preferrably sell them to the chief of thieves Scordo. Then you have to talk to Hernandez, the guard outside the Don's house (where the third brother is being held) and tell him the the bowls matter has already been sorted out. Then you can talk to the third brother and finally find him next to the lighthouse
    Bisonfan95 ist offline