Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 4 von 6 « Erste 123456 Letzte »
Ergebnis 61 bis 80 von 107
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #61
    Krieger Avatar von Blubbnet

Blubbnet ist offline
    looks nice

do you want to change water-textures? They are ugly...

2. Beiträge anzeigen #62
    General Avatar von KGS

KGS ist offline
    how's it going with the mod ??

3. Beiträge anzeigen #63
    Apprentice

PachoLibre ist offline
    Texture mods are always my favorite for games... for obvious reasons! I love the look.

Actually, both screenshots side-by-side have their own appeal. But what I like most about it is, it's not always a question as to which one is better but which one can give the real feel for the place you're at. I definitely want to download this mod.

One note, none of the floura was removed, right? The last screenshot looks as if some of the trees were removed making the forest less dense. I wouldn't want to see that but rather just better looking pine trees.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #64
    Adventurer

TrojakEW ist offline
    Stuff that I want to change in original NOTR is done. Only need to finish new area and since nobody is able to help me there it will take more time. Don't know how long since moding g2 is not only thing I do in my life. I will not realease it until new area is done.

PachoLibre: No trees are removed only replaced with new ones. In order to make it looks better I have to change the size so they are smaller and this is why it looks less dense.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #65
    Just arrived

TheViper7 ist offline

Wink

Zitat Zitat von TrojakEW Beitrag anzeigen
    Stuff that I want to change in original NOTR is done. Only need to finish new area and since nobody is able to help me there it will take more time. Don't know how long since moding g2 is not only thing I do in my life. I will not realease it until new area is done.

PachoLibre: No trees are removed only replaced with new ones. In order to make it looks better I have to change the size so they are smaller and this is why it looks less dense.
    I must say, it will be much better for all Gothic society if you make a "textures-only" version and a "complete mod" version of your work. I`m sure people would like to use the textures pack like an addition to some other G2A mod they gonna play.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #66
    General Avatar von KGS

KGS ist offline
    §dito

7. Beiträge anzeigen #67
    Local Hero Avatar von Sorinash

Sorinash ist offline
    sooo...have u completed the new map? just curious ...but if u didnt,dont rush,take ur time,make the mod nice

8. Beiträge anzeigen #68
    Adventurer

TrojakEW ist offline
    As I said before this is not just texture mod and It will include modified zen files This is why it will not by possible to use it with other mods.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #69
    General Avatar von KGS

KGS ist offline
    As I said before this is not just texture mod and It will include modified zen files This is why it will not by possible to use it with other mods.
    that's why it would be nice to have to versions of the mod one with the textures only

10. Beiträge anzeigen #70
    General Avatar von ICFabian

ICFabian ist offline
    Sorry to be a party pooper... The sky textures are all nice and the new place looks exquisite, but besides that, I really don't see the difference. It's just like sliding up the Brightness bar.

11. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #71
    Gothic Reloaded Mod Avatar von ThielHater

ThielHater ist offline
    Why not delivering it as a patch (.vdf)? I am sorry but I don't know whats wrong.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #72
    Lehrling

PC-Hero ist offline
    It all looks pretty good, I think you need an eye for textures to really notice the difference.

But I'm wondering, why delay the whole thing with secondary projects like adding a new area and scripting? Couldn't these things be done separately after the textures?

13. Beiträge anzeigen #73
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von PC-Hero Beitrag anzeigen
    But I'm wondering, why delay the whole thing with secondary projects like adding a new area and scripting? Couldn't these things be done separately after the textures?
    Good question...and if is just texture can be played with other mods(*.vdf files) ...with the new area ...not
    ...They call me The Wanderer...
    Geändert von Tharr (25.04.2010 um 09:32 Uhr)

14. Beiträge anzeigen #74
    Local Hero Avatar von Sorinash

Sorinash ist offline
    dont tell me this mod is dead c'mon,it looks too promissing to just be gone now

15. Beiträge anzeigen #75
    Adventurer

TrojakEW ist offline
    It is not dead. It just that I have more important things to do. But I already learn more about portals and limitations of zengine. The way how it calculate outdoor and indoor light sucks so I will not play anymore with it.

There will be no texture only mod because as I have mention in first post - this mod include edited levelmesh. Since I changes vegetation it is needed to change world (zen) files.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #76
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Tell as please about this dragon island more ... where is located there will be some new quests there related to dragons?Or is a surprise?
    ...They call me The Wanderer...

17. Beiträge anzeigen #77
    Ranger Avatar von Niborius

Niborius ist offline
    I was so disappointed when I heard you will make new areas as well, since that will change the balance of the game and I don't want that

Sorry to say that, the textures are amazing, but I think you should stick with that.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #78
    Adventurer

TrojakEW ist offline
    2 more image from mod. No more screens form now. Next post will be - release.

New area:
    [Bild: fury.jpg]

Thar: Dragon Island is part of original G2:NOTR game - last chapter.

Niborius: Again - I said at begining that NF is not a texture only mod.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #79
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    ^^Ah, I see. Nice implementation of the tower.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #80
    Adventurer

TrojakEW ist offline
    Since there were no other use for it I implement it. Otherwise it will be a waste.

Seite 4 von 6 « Erste 123456 Letzte »