Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 1 von 3 123 Letzte »
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 43
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Knight Commander Avatar von Demonium
    I wanted to open this thread just to mention some things i wanted to see in Risen or i would like to see in some sequel in the future...
    Before that i want to remind you that the game is simply awesome and i love it. I am enjoying it as much as i enjoyed G1/G2...

First of all a bigger world.
    Yes the world is very dense and full of quests and that gives the impression that the world is big. But the territory is very small... The island should be about 20% bigger...

About graphics...
    Although Risen is a small step forward comparing to G3 and it looks very beautiful, there are some features that look the same or even worse from a 3,5 years old game like G3...

1)The effects of the magic spells....Simply they suck...
    I can say with confidence that even the magic spells in g2 looked better and much more impressive...not to mention the fire rain spell from G3.

And of course there are very few spells and all of them are not impressive at all...

2) Human bodies, heads and faces are very few and are repeated constantly....
    Female models look bad and there are only 2-3 woman models with some minor hair and outfit differences...

3) Vegetation...
    The truth is that in this part i am not impressed at all...3,5 years have passed and the trees and grass look the same ( i could say worse).
    Feels like they used some older Speedtree edition in Risen...
    And here are some pics for comparison...Just look at the grass and trees of G3...

[Bild: pigj2d6x.jpg][Bild: gf7zlapm.jpg][Bild: 2eogqssi.jpg][Bild: l83v7s9q.jpg]

[Bild: c8ajjmhq.jpg][Bild: po8lyln4.jpg][Bild: ixzrpy5g.jpg]

And also i would like to see a big and dense forest in Risen...Actually there isnt any main forest at all...There is a big swamp for example, but not any main big forest...

Armor and weapons...
    Ok. Its known that PB games have few armors. But this time they also look like crap...Seriously do you remember when you first entered Khorinis town and saw the knights and paladins wearing plate armors? Personally i remember i was so impressed that i wanted immediately to join the paladins and wear an armor like that...
    The same was when i went to Onars farm and i first saw Torlof wearing the heavy mercenary armor...

But when i first entered the Harbor city in Risen and saw the Warriors of the Order...i said "WTF is that???" I didnt want to end up like that later in the game wearing a lousy clothe/leather armor and holding a spear that looks like a toothpick...And when i saw the White robes...(supposed to be the bad ass Warriors in shiny armor), i lost my interest...

The same goes with bandits...Horrible armors...Just compare the knight, paladin and mercenary armors with that crap in Risen...Only thing that looks stable and good are the mage and novice clothes...

Moreover...WERE are the HELMETS???
    God damn it... Why again there are very few helmets???
    Since the human faces are very few and are repeated so often, wearing a helmet would hide somehow that problem...
    They could make ordinary NPCs wearing helmets and those with names that are connected to some quest could be with ought helmets...

Last i have to mention that the staffs are horribly few...

How difficult it was to add more spears, staffs and helmets in the game?
    It is very simple and i cant understand why they didnt want to...

Combat...

The combat is simply great and reminds G2 a lot...Only thing is that it should be a bit improved and be more synchronized...

About staff fighting...Its way too unbalanced. I have mastered the staff fighting skill at level 10 and still it sucks...i have increased sword fighting at level 2 and i can fight monsters and humans much more effectively...

What i would like to see...Just a suggestion:
    All mages should be able to increase their staff fighting skill only until level 5/10. This level should also be the basic training for all novices that havent separated to Warriors and mages yet...
    Level 6 should be the separating line between staff and spear fighting.
    Only Warriors of the Order should be trained to the levels 6-10...
    And this is were they should be able to wield a spear with a shield.
    Only then the spear fighting would be equal to sword/axe fighting...

Those are the things i have to mention for now...Everything else looks very good in this game...

If you mentioned, i didnt said anything about the story or the gameplay...the gameplay is very good. And in my opinion, there should be an addon or a Risen 2, only in case Piranhas can polish the game and add/improve those minor things i mentioned above. Present some new Gothic-like ideas and a good story...
    Demonium ist offline Geändert von Demonium (12.10.2009 um 22:33 Uhr)

2. #2 Zitieren
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Powaz
    • More dialog with the main and secondary characters.
    • More character models.
    • More weapons and armor.
    • I wouldn't mind if axe and blunt weapons would get a seperate skill.
    • More magic spells.
    • The books that don't give you wisdom should contain readable text unlike the sentence the hero reads.
    • Noone of this "We'll speak later" Gothic 3 bullshit, the unimportant npcs should have a dialog tree like in Gothic 1 and 2, important characters should still contain dialogs like "What's new" which change after every chapter or some event.
    • The ambient npc talk should be lounder, maybe they should allow an option to show what npcs are talking.
    • A bit more background BUT don't overdo it, it's perfect in Risen, I like the story telling of PB, they give you some small pieces and you have to work on them by yourself, it was so in Gothic 1 and 2 it is so in Risen and they should keep that. Lore isn't forced and just drives you to play out of curiousity and gives some work to imagination.

About new landscapes, temples, story and etc. Well I trust in PB, but my main wishes are actually more readable books and the dialog with npcs like in Gothic 1 and 2 and not
    Powaz ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von catalinux
    Nice thread but I think we should wait for a press statement from PB about their next project.

Even so, it might be too late. Probably they are already working at a new project, which already should have a dead line. So it will be too late for our suggestions to be implemented.

Anyway...

# a bit larger world would be great. also more factions and more cities/farms (3 or 4 cities, with 2 or 3 farms for each city). cities with different economies like we had in G1
    # I liked Demonium's idea of a big and dense forest (like in Ultima 9)
    # also Powaz is right about that frustrating "We'll speak later" - we should have a dialog three like in G1/G2 even if the NPC has nothing new to say to us
    # more weapons and armor, also the ability to make arrows and bows/crossbows
    # more magic spells
    # the magicians should be independent and have their own objectives (like a bigger sidequest), not used by the political rulers
    # the books should be like in G1/G2
    # the ability to drop items on the ground like in G1/G2
    # the option to show ambient talk
    # more animals/monsters/plants/food/drink
    # more sidequest in later chapters (or no chapters at all)
    # no loading screen when using teleport runes
    # swimming and diving (please!)
    and, why not...
    # horses! (imagine a horse will cost something like 10000 gold, and you will do every possible quest and loot every chest to get 10000 gold in chapter 1, and you will have to invest a lot of LP to learn to ride a horse and to fight from the back of a horse, to use a bow when running with a horse, and than, suddenly, in a fight, the horse is killed! this would be fun!)
    catalinux ist offline

4. #4 Zitieren
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Omid-
    More quests, i'm in third chapter and i have like only main quest atm lol. Also more variety in weapons/magic/shields/helmets. A bigger world would be nice aswell. Some sub-factions would be nice but most important of all that i missed in this game where some real friends. I mean Mendoza and Esteban are your "employers" and further there is nobody that gives a shit about you like Diego and Milten and Gorn and Lester in the Gothic series. Maybe even friends you get depending on wich faction you join, would upgrade the replay value a lot.
    Omid- ist offline

5. #5 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von RobinHood 13.
    Posting this here to, enjoy

Some SPOILERS concerning story, but you should expect that with such a thread name:

Story
    New smaller landmass, and also some changes in history (chapter 3 and 4). After chapter 3 there's really not any surprises. You already know how the rest of the game will unfold, which makes it boring. The temple part in chapter 3 was very good, because it was very well made, with inquisitor and his men rushing down etc, so I don't find that bad at all. Only we learn the truth to early, and that's all that is to chapter 3. There has to be something in between.
    Besides chapter 2 and 4 are quite similar if you look at main objective. Collect crystal discs (5), collect titan armor pieces (5). Still their playthrough experience is vastly different.
    Collecting the crystal discs, included goint through the different factions and very interesting stories. You have a different and interesting story with everyone of em (almost). helping Patty, finding Eldric and Gyrger island. Gyrger island was probably my most memorable "monster" place through the entire game. It had a special atmosphere, and also Henrik made it interacting and fun. In eastern temple there were already a group there, and this had a story, so you see every part has an interesting story to it, and all of em are quite different, which makes it non-repetitive.
    In chapter 4 you're all alone, and there's no surprising parts, only find and search the tombs. No almost no interaction with other npc's, and it's quite repetitive. After that there's no new place to explore, you just have to go and face the final confrontation.
    Chapter 3 shouldn't end where it ends, and you should not learn about the storie's full truth then. Besides I don't like the titan armor. In beginning all are equal, which is cool, but as time progresses you specialize into different playstyles, but in the end you're again made more equal. G1 had the same, and I feel this partly ruins replay value. It's important they keep differences until the end, and that you're able to confront the final part, with whatever path you chose, also meaning you will have different armor.
    Basically what I'm saying, is after getting into core of the temple, story should be completely reworked. It could contain elements of the same, but much should be different.

Here's a suggestion:
    Ever noticed the enourmous temple like thing on the mountain peak over the city?
    This could be the base for a new great temple which we must face in the final part, full with mysteries, secrets, answers and questions, and much more breathtaking than the first one.
    It feels a bit to easy, that inquisitor only need to learn the spell and then he can control it, just like that, which he should be smart enough to know.
    Instead the inquisitor will learn about how he can become a titan lord (and he thinks he then will be able to control it), so instead of us trying to be a titan lord, he will. Here we can also actually choose if we agree with him or not. You could say, I will stop you, or you wish him well on his journey. Whatever you choose will affect how you part with him, and also depending on guild of course.
    To becoma a titan lord he must enter that temple, but to open that he must gather something from the 5 originally priest tombs, only now there will be special crystals (or something else) he must gather. You can choose 2 sides. Either you can help him find them, or you can work against him, and try to get them to destroy them, or possibly a third get them for yourself
    You only need to explore 2 or 3 temples, so that you can actually choose (more freedom, and not that repetitive). Either way it ends up with the inquisitor aquiring enough to open the temple, and now chapter 4 starts.
    Here something special will happen in the world, and you will realize that you must stop the inquisitor, so after completing that special new occurement you will finally enter the temple, where you will face it's mysteries. It should have a dark atmosphere, something like the most inner halls of irdorath (the large room with columns behind the special door).
    The temple could be temple of the titan lords.
    Concerning even, before you can enter the temple. This could be many things, but it should be something whith involves all the different factions, maybe even ask ogres for help Interesting story, and more than just you doing something (other npc's involved). Ideas could be a saurian invasion, a new island rise from the sea and especially those two combined, where you then must seek out all factions, to get as much help as you can, and where even Gnomes and Ogres could turn into allies. Faranga at war you could say

In chapter 2 there should be some difference in tensions between factions. They kinda fades, while it would be much more interesting if they really intensified. Disagreements in monestary (magicians mispleased), skirmishes between Don's men and Order, so it's either help Don to get crystal discs so he can blackmail the inquisitor, or convince the Don to give it to you, and very important is that they won't talk to you, and you will get a feeling you're really unwelcome.
    Either way it ends up with chapter 3, helping the inquisitro, if Don is because he gets a good agreement and wants to know what's inside there to, so here tensions gets slightly better.
    In chapter 3 they're quite confused about the sudden new enemy. In chapter 4 everyone will recognize the new saurian threat, and with a bit of convincing they will unite and fight for their races survival (humans gnomes and ogres).
    This has a very good connection with Mendoza's goals. He wants to save humanity, by sacrificing the island, while the island unites to save itself. After completing that part we learn, that the island is the only remaining safe haven, and if he releases the titan he will destroy the last part of humanity, so what the inquisitor is trying to do is save all humanity, but there is nothing to save except for that island, so literally he's destroying the las piece of it.
    I didn't like the titan as end boss, but that opponent should be in the game, only in the other temple, and then as some sort of guardian which we must defeat.
    We should confront inquisitor there (as titan lord), but he's not the last boss. The last boss should be a surprise (and he should talk). After defeating the final boss we will learn that it is possible to make safe havens. The fire titan is a special one, and it's possible to channe magic from it, into large crystals and use those to keep titans away.
    There will be some hope, and also awesome potential for a follow up. The next could be on a whole different island, a new colony several years later.

If you had the time to read through this rather long and badly written text, I hope you feel this would be great way to change the story.
    If it's hard to implent the new island, and new temple, I wouldn't mind those two loading zones. I had no problems with those in G2 and G1,
    oblivion loading zones irritated me though
    If you've understood what I've said to you'll realise it's mostly the same with only some minor changes (npc dialouges, what they do when etc), and alot more added, so that it shouldn't be impossible to implent.

Gameplay (not story related)

In gameplay, it's important to make every faction moe unique. Scrolls should not be learned by bandits, and only include first seal spells. Also they should cost more mana than runes, and be much more expensive, so that you actually need to be a mage to use the cool spells. The better scrolls can be found / bought but there's only a very few of em.
    You need to progress in chapters to advance to higher levels in the melee arts (think you can reach lvl 7 in chapter 1). You can learn only to lvl 4 in chapter 1, and after lvl 4 they will cost different lp depending on what faction you joined, so that you can learn sword as mage or warrior of the order, but that will cost you much more lp. In chapter 2 you can reach lvl 7, and in chapter 3 you can learn it to lvl 10, but only if you belong to the right guild. Inquisition should only be able to learn up to lvl 7 in crystal magic, and after lvl 4, have to spend 15 lp instead of 10 to advance. Same applies if you don't belong to the right guild for the other things.

Crafting should be useful uptil the very end. You can get a good weapon without it, but the self-crafted is always slightly better, maybe a unique looking to, and you should be able to craft swords, staffs and axes. Dunno how good rings and amulets you can craft, but handcrafted should be superior to non-handcrafted, except for mages which should have a special powerful amulet (Think I aquired such an amulet by looting Pallas, which seemed like a special reward ring for mages only, so considered that a bug), like they had in G2 (due to their lack of armour).
    Increase lp to learn those, by 5:10:15, so master in each will be 30lp. Also decrease permanent potions, to 3 instead of 5, but mages can learn a special recipe to make 5+ mana potions, and Inquisition can learn a recipe for +15 health potions, instead of 10. Bandits will in other words be inferior in alchemy, but make up for that by making hand crafted swords and axes more rewarding than handcrafted staffs.
    Bow and crossbow costs to much lp compared to their benefit. I say keep it inferior to crystal magic, but rather decrease lp cost to 5 for four first levels, and seven first if you're a bandit.
    Remember, most will now cost more lp, and permanent potions weaker, but in return there will be much more xp, so you get more lp.

Gold is a struggle in the beginning, every little quest feels worth to do, much because of the constand demand for gold. After a while all those problems are removed. Still gold is the basic reward in late game, but what's the thrill when you don't need it. Keep gold as something you contantly want. Increase prizes on potions, scrolls later weapons etc, make some very good things but also very expensive so that you will actually not be able to buy everything you want (maybe if you're super greedy), this will keep the constand demand for gold, and make rewards still something to struggle for.

Last I will comment on the six vassal lords quest. What a shitty reward. The scroll could be bought for 100 gold, and just som additional gold, which I didn't need. Instead give the choice, hand over the rings to him and collect his reward, or begin speculating in Patroscons diary who said he had to bring em together. Ending in you being able to craft a special and powerful ring (maybe an unique ability), that will drive him insane, but still... some sacrifices must be made for such a nice ring
    RobinHood 13. ist offline

6. #6 Zitieren
    Ranger
    It seems to me like the first chapter has many short "indoors" quests, while the later chapters (especially 3 and 4) have some long challenging quests. They should mix them more instead of putting all the fun little quests in chapter one and two and the long dungeon clearing quests in chapter 3&4.

Also the side quests are a bit lacking. I made a thread only for side quests because i think it's what keeping this game from being perfect.
    aqwerty ist offline

7. #7 Zitieren
    Knight
    i would mostly like to see improved npc's. I mean, in a way, that they would be more intresting, the way that you can in some way emotionally attach to them, so to speak. Either you like them so much(Diego), or just plain hate them (Mud :P).
    Kind like in baldur's gate 2, npc's had just awesome personalities. You see their good side, and their bad sides. When they are in your party, they constantly talk one with other. I'd like to see more of this personality in npc's, atlest some of them. For really great story, i think pb should explore a bit this area.
    Zocky ist offline

8. #8 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Danbona
    Someone, Hellbilly mentioned before about inanimate objects giving something. Like the pig spit giving a meat here and then. or sawing may give a strength point once or even bathing or siting gradually increasing health. but they have done well with other things, the clams and bonus's, it might be that these are unnecessary?
    Danbona ist offline

9. #9 Zitieren
    Demigod Avatar von Dino
    * Better combat system... I despite the current one
    * More characters, and more different voices. I felt like I was playing Star Wars: Battlefront with either the Republic or the Empire. At least everyone is wearing helmets there, and it's not such a big deal.
    * Balance!
    * Bigger world and more creatures to kill in it.
    * Better bossfight.
    * More armors and weapons.
    * Porn!!1 nah, only kidding.
    * More spells. It felt like there were only 3 - a crystal, leviate and telekinesis.
    * More crazy-ass temples. PB seem to be very good at such stuff.
    * Remove the gnomes... I hate those things too.

that's about it.
    Dino ist offline

10. #10 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    -More quests late game of course, and some way to balance between doing quests and dungeon crawl.
    -make combat harder, I found combat in Risen way too easy.
    -add more staves, I like staff fighting.
    -bigger area too explore but still detail.
    -enemies should be able to trigger traps.
    -More summon and offensive spells from runes.
    -Captain Gregorius Steelbeard.
    Felix88 ist offline

11. #11 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von cifre
    I pretty much sustain all of the ideas beside the Dino's with the combat system. The combat system is great, but can be polished so that we have to use all the things we've learned, because at some point you don't need anymore to use all the tricks from each fighting level.
    I would also like, beside what has been posted here, to kick off the idea of using two handed weapons in one hand and to keep clear and nice the advantages and disadvantages of them. This things ruins the whole battle system.
    A brand new different and deeper story. Maybe you should get out of the box a little.
    Lo there do I see my father,
    Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers,
    Lo there do I see the line of my people - back to the beginning,
    Lo they do call to me,
    They bid me take my place among them
    In the halls of Valhalla,
    Where the brave may live... forever.
    cifre ist offline

12. #12 Zitieren
    Local Hero
    Main improvements:
    -Bigger world! This must be the smallest Piranha Bytes game to date. I know it inside and out by now and I've only played for like 30 hours (as long as it took to do every quest I could find and still finish the game). I loved how I was able to go back to Gothic 2/3 and still, years after release, find new things! This will not be the case in Risen.

-Swimming! Yes, I miss it dearly. And diving! It adds such an exploratory dimension to the game. It's also possible to expand the world at various stages in the game by using magic to prolong the time you can stay underwater, therefore making it possible to make dungeons that are only reachable at later stages in the game.

-Quest distribution balancing! Chapter 1 of Risen was the best part of a game I have played in many, many years. But Chapter 2 was comparatively empty. And Chapter 3 and 4 are linear stories with a lot of combat (even though I enjoyed them too). I would have loved to see the side quests to have been spread more evenly. Even if not every player finds all side quests, they should be there in every chapter. In Risen it's like every side quest is available in Chapter 1 and very few side quests are added for every chapter after. After Chapter 1 I had nothing to do but to follow the main story.

---

Minor improvements:
    -More unique weapons. I found two interesting ones (Storm and Soul) and the rest were just weapons that anyone who completes the game would find. I would have had a lot more fun if there had been more hidden weapons with more diverse uses (not only swords).

-More use of the climbing skill. I was so happy to find that climbing was back! And I climbed everything I could find. But I never found any place where climbing actually netted me something cool. Climbing was restricted in use to travelling in caves (where you had to climb to continue the story) and not much else. Does anyone remember that hermit's cave in Gothic 2 where you found a note? Completely unnecessary but oh so fun to find. I would love more hidden stuff like that.

-More puzzles using the transformation spell. In Risen this became formulaic: You entered a dead end. Nautiluses were crawling on the floor. You could hear that wind sound close by. There was a small hole in the wall. Bingo, you need to transform. I just wish they hadn't been so obvious about it. Let the player think! Challenge us! The same could be said for the telekinesis/levitation puzzles. Too formulaic, need more variation and uses.

---

What they did right:
    -Patty! The Patty quest line and the way she was involved in the late game was awesome! I just wish there had been more quest lines like that, for example, Sara: you befriended her in the early game and then she just disappears from the story. It would have been really cool if you could have helped her more. I tried talking to her throughout various parts of the game but she had nothing more to say.

-Romanov! I loved that part too, but that was so closely intertwined with Patty that I don't know if it should count as a separate quest line. But I really appreciated it anyhow.

-Combat! I actually thought combat was fun this time! Frustrating sometimes, but still fun. And I loved how I could feel myself getting better, both as a player and as a character in the game, as I levelled up. Great balancing and execution. If there was something I would have changed in relation to combat, it would be the later chapters and the reliance on lizard combat. Too much! And they were too fast to actively block so the combat became constant blocking/power striking. Very repetitive.

-The world design! It was awesome yet again! I love how Piranha Bytes always manages to cram so much detail and hidden stuff into seemingly small areas. It's like there's no part of the area available that goes to waste. If only the world had been bigger.. or had more small islands surrounding it..
    mkreku ist offline

13. #13 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    How about add dual wielding, personally I think it could work great with this combat system.
    Felix88 ist offline

14. #14 Zitieren
    Knight Commander Avatar von Demonium
    Some things i forgot to say...

- There are really few NPCs in the harbor town...The city feels empty! I would like to see 20 or 30 more NPCs as ordinary civilians walking the streets. ...That would make the city to feel alive...right now it feels abandoned...

- Stingrats and those huge birds are all over the place...Why so many of them...It was a bit boring killing the same creatures all the time...

- Ashbeasts are way to overpowered...

I would also like, beside what has been posted here, to kick off the idea of using two handed weapons in one hand and to keep clear and nice the advantages and disadvantages of them. This things ruins the whole battle system.
    I think that happens only with the bastard swords...Two handers cant be lifted with one hand if i am not mistaken...
    Demonium ist offline

15. #15 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Arkose
    Ashbeasts are the Shadowbeasts of Risen; they are meant to be extremely powerful.

Two-handed swords can be wielded one-handed at sword level 9; bastard swords can be wielded one-handed at sword level 6 as can weapons in the "axe" category at axe level 6.
    Arkose ist offline

16. #16 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von cifre
    as Arkose said it already, the two handed swords are also in the same shitty idea. Bastard swords are ok with 1H, it is even a good idea to put it like that, but 2H... fu_k it.
    ash-beasts are ok. You can beat them later in the game easily.
    Lo there do I see my father,
    Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers,
    Lo there do I see the line of my people - back to the beginning,
    Lo they do call to me,
    They bid me take my place among them
    In the halls of Valhalla,
    Where the brave may live... forever.
    cifre ist offline

17. #17 Zitieren
    Just arrived
    My feedback so far (I'm not far in yet) is as follows:

* extinguish torches. I know, it ain't 'real'. But damn if it wouldn't be useful.
    * font options. This is personal preference, but I'd like to see the option of different fonts in a patch. This will likely be implemented in a mod (there's one for the Russian version already, in the mods forum) but it would be nice as part of an official patch. I'm not fond of the font they've used; it's similar to the one from Gothic 1 and I wasn't fond of it then.
    * tweaked jumping. This is just… weird, currently. Too floaty, too unresponsive. Please, just tweak/fix it.
    * camera distance. It's a little thing, but I'd like the game to remember the distance I had the camera from my character, for when I exit buildings. I like to set it as far away as possible. Currently, I have to zoom out again, every time I leave.
    * hotkeys for items. Another thing I'd really like to see is the game remembering when I pick up more healing herbs/potions/whatever. As it stands, if I set potions to be hotkey '3', and then I run out, the hotkey box disappears. When I get more potions, I'd like it to automatically show up again. Currently, I have to reset potions to '3' every time this happens. A small, but annoying little thing.
    * distance of 'item highlight text'. I'd like this to be adjustable. Some people may prefer it to be when you're almost on top of the item; I'd like it to show up slightly farther away. Once again, personal preference.
    * shorter animations. Some people may strongly disagree about this one. I would like the ability to halve the time the 'action' animations take, pretty much all the way around. Opening/closing chests, opening cabinets, doors, getting into bed, cooking meat, etc etc.
    * chests stay open. As mentioned elsewhere. I'd like a chest I've searched to stay open. Perhaps chests where I've left items inside could stay partially open?? Locked chests should have a very visible LOCK on the outside. A big one. That you could see from a distance.
    * see items with weapon unsheathed. I know I'm holding a sword & shield/staff/bow… but I'd still like to be able to SEE the items around me. Even better, I'd still like to be able to pick them up, perhaps via a SHIFT-leftclick. Or ALT-leftclick or ctrl… or whatever. You get the idea. This is annoying and just could be implemented so much better, imo. It's not gamebreaking, but it's just frustrating.

Oliver
    oliverh72 ist offline

18. #18 Zitieren
    Warrior
    Some minor improvements, nothing groundbreaking:

- Looted chests should differ from the others (different color?).
    - Displaying the time of day.
    - Shorter (or skippable) digging animation.
    - The camera should remember its position.
    - Ability to map *all* the functions to *every* key.
    rotator ist offline

19. #19 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von Stalagmite
    *Bigger world
    *More quests
    *Female characters who aren't supermodel whores
    *definitely more factions
    *DEFINITELY MORE FACTIONS
    *more memorable characters (the only 2 characters I liked were the Blacksmith in the Bandit camp and the inquisitor), more dialouge options and more disputes between rival factions.
    *Less temples
    Stalagmite ist offline

20. #20 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Better load times for the 360 version.. and better combat controls. and torches that dont run out
    concrete donkey ist offline

Seite 1 von 3 123 Letzte »