Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 2 von 3 « Erste 123 Letzte »
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 41
  1. #21 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    For those who wants to know the original names of some NPCs (if they need the code for cheats like "goto" or "insert"), here is a little list. Is based of the EFIGS version of Risen, so I don't know if it can be useful for other versions, like russian or polish.

Code:
    German/French		English/Italian/Spanish
    -------------		-----------------------

Barry		==>	Krayban
    Bart		==>	Dirk
    Benny		==>	Thomas
    Bronco		==>	Aric
    Bruce		==>	Derry
    Bruno		==>	Kalib
    Buddy		==>	Duram
    Carol		==>	Gwen
    Cathy		==>	Kayleigh
    Danny		==>	Branon
    Dick		==>	Marek
    Fred		==>	Dalman
    Gary		==>	Garth
    Gilles		==>	Hugh
    Gybrush		==>	Guybrush
    Marvin		==>	Leon
    Neil		==>	Jan
    Paul		==>	Bryn
    Rupert		==>	Henrik
    Sabrosa		==>	Sebastian
    Sakura		==>	Sirius
    Salty		==>	Philus
    Sonja		==>	Sonya
    Ghildrean ist offline

2. #22 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von André Feroi
    List updated on 01.11.2009

Here is the list of the trainers I spotted. There are some difference with the Risen database. You might consult both => vou are welcome to help me to complete it/correct it BUT please post <<here>> in order to keep this thread neat. Thank you.

[Bild: Risen - trainers - 2009 11 01 800x460.jpg]

Errata to be corrected:
    - Fincher does not teach to the Order
    (P.S. he is the only one to teach sword level 10 => finish his training first if you wish your hero to belong to the Order)

Thank you to foobar, kastalli (GU), meph' (DS), Ghildrean and Cipris for their feedback.
    André Feroi ist offline Geändert von André Feroi (01.11.2009 um 19:37 Uhr)

3. #23 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Zitat Zitat von Ghildrean Beitrag anzeigen
    For those who wants to know the original names of some NPCs (if they need the code for cheats like "goto" or "insert"), here is a little list. Is based of the EFIGS version of Risen, so I don't know if it can be useful for other versions, like russian or polish.

What about that guy in the Volcano? THe one that has to break through the wall with Inquisitor Mendoza? The wall you have to use a Nautilius spell to get through? Vance or something..
    Risenator ist offline

4. #24 Zitieren
    Adventurer Avatar von Billythegreat
    Ethan = Vince
    Billythegreat ist offline

5. #25 Zitieren
    Rookie
    hey guys, i posted this in another thread. i'll repost it here for easy access. i believe this is every achievements possible in the game. correct me if i'm wrong.

01. Adventurer - Found way out of the first ruin
    02. Archaeologist - "The mystery of the eastern temple" completed
    03. Archer - Found first bow
    04. Beast slayer - 500 monsters killed
    05. Beginner - First monster killed
    06. Big game hunter - 2000 monsters killed
    07. Death of a Legend - "The legend of the Gyrger" completed
    08. Defender - "Secure the volcano keep" completed
    09. Expert - 100% achieved in an attribute
    10. Family man - "The sons of Tilda" completed
    11. Fence - "A package for the Don" completed
    12. Ferocious wild boars - 20 wild boars killed
    13. Fervent swimmer - Caught by the tideworm 10 times
    14. Field hand - 10 grain plants collected
    15. Freedom fighter - "Esteban's return to Harbour Town" completed
    16. Ghost hunter - "Find all the vassal rings" completed
    17. Gladiator - Every close combat talent learned
    18. Hard worker - 250 quests completed
    19. Idiot - Fell to death 3 times
    20. Jester - 25 Jest spells used
    21. King Midas - 300,000 gold coins obtained
    22. King of the handymen - 20 tool bags collected in inventory
    23. Ladies' man - "Woman beater" completed
    24. Little hero - "Where is Patty?" completed
    25. Mage - All crystals learned
    26. Map reader - Found first map in the game
    27. Master detective - Find Hemlar's murderer completed
    28. Master of the classes - 100 % achieved in three attributes
    29. Master thief - 50 pockets picked
    30. Moneybags - 100,000 gold coins obtained
    31. Ogre friend - Rescued the ogre, Drok
    32. Pandora's box - "The Titan trap" completed
    33. Peacekeeper - "Peace and order" completed
    34. Philanthropist - "Rescue Sara from the wilderness" completed
    35. Rune master - "The fourth seal of rune magic" completed
    36. Safecracker - 100 locks picked
    37. Samaritan - "Medicine for everyone" completed
    38. Sharpshooter - Every ranged combat talent learned
    39. Showdown - "The Inquisitor is dead!" completed
    40. Sidelined - "Power struggle" completed
    41. Terror of the hens - 20 chickens killed
    42. The brave little tailor - Seven grave moths killed
    43. The fourth triplet - 10 treasures found
    44. The merciful one - The farmer's sick wife completed
    45. The traveler - "Find all the teleport stones" completed
    46. Titan Lord - "Defeat the Titan!" completed
    47. Weaponsmith - 100 weapons forged
    48. Well-to-do - 1000 gold coins obtained
    49. Wise man - "The test of Master Ignatius" completed
    50. Workaholic - Every profession learned
    dntt ist offline

6. #26 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Zitat Zitat von Risenator Beitrag anzeigen
    What about that guy in the Volcano? THe one that has to break through the wall with Inquisitor Mendoza? The wall you have to use a Nautilius spell to get through? Vance or something..
    You are right, but the error seems to be only in the dialogue, not the name itself. And only the english version has this, altough the french version has his own version: the french version uses "Vicente" (even if the NPC itself is Vince) in the dialogue where the english version uses "Ethan". It's like when they say Elsa instead of Berta.

The translator team has done a good job...
    Ghildrean ist offline

7. #27 Zitieren
    Lehrling
    Guys I wonder, anyone tried to play "full\ pure mage?" Ive been itching to try it out, I think it would probably be hard at first but kind of op later, however I wonder did anyone try it? If so any tips or suggestions?

I was thinking of trying to get as much as exp during chapter 1 but I can't see how ill finish all of the bandit swamp quests without investing some LP into sword fighting\ strength, but going straight to harbor city and then monastray seems like ill be wasting exp. Or can you become a mage somehow and then complete the swamp quests?
    Zomgnome ist offline

8. #28 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von vic1968
    Zitat Zitat von Zomgnome Beitrag anzeigen
    Guys I wonder, anyone tried to play "full\ pure mage?"
    Do you mean a character with low strength/dexterity?I think so.
    In this case, yes, I've tried that.

I was thinking of trying to get as much as exp during chapter 1 but I can't see how ill finish all of the bandit swamp quests without investing some LP into sword fighting\ strength
    20 strength is enough to finish all early swamp camp quests.For defeating Brogar ( which is a tough customer), if you didn't learned pickpocketing in order to steal his weapon, you may buy a "protection spell" from Rhobart for 200 gold.
    Or can you become a mage somehow and then complete the swamp quests?
    Nope; you can go straight in some anomalies only ( please read @Andre Feroi's thread "Nor mage...http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...d.php?t=734704).

So, I've followed this path ( swamp, farm, harbor town, monastery).When I've arrived to the monastery, my character have around 70 points to spend for magic knowledge.But it was far too much for that moment; anyway, as a mage you are strongly limited from the point of view of wisdom.Nobody can teach you wisdom, you can only learn it by finding some stone tablets which are scattered of all Faranga's places.

So, I think that you can spend some experience points in the swamp camp for strength( or/and pickpocketing and lockpicking)-let's say 30-40 points without affecting your next specialization as a mage.
    vic1968 ist offline Geändert von vic1968 (19.12.2009 um 20:57 Uhr)

9. #29 Zitieren
    Lehrling
    Thanks for the quick answer!
    How does it get later on? Is it fun to play like that later? Is it harder\ easier than a bandit or a mixture of warrrior \ mage (I mean sword and shield not staff)?
    Zomgnome ist offline

10. #30 Zitieren
    ....Is it fun to play like that later? Is it harder\ easier than a bandit or a mixture of warrrior \ mage (I mean sword and shield not staff)?
    In my opinion, a mage with a sword and a shield as secondary weapon is the best choice.Sword level 6 means that your character can use a bastard sword as a single hand weapon; with fireball full mastered and with frost at level 4 or 5 plus summon skeleton rune, the Hero is as strong as he can be.
    vic1968 ist offline

11. #31 Zitieren
    Lehrling
    Alright, thanks for your answer, I'm going to start a new playtrough right away and try it

My last question thou, skills like pickpocekting\ crafting\ sneaking and stuff, how far can I go without losing to much power? And which skills\ crafting should I take anyway?
    Zomgnome ist offline

12. #32 Zitieren

Metasyntaktische Variable
    Even as a mage you can master sword combat to level 10 if you do it before joining a faction. Fincher will teach you. There are also two rings in the game that give +1 sword combat each.
    foobar ist offline

13. #33 Zitieren
    My last question thou, skills like pickpocekting\ crafting\ sneaking and stuff, how far can I go without losing to much power? And which skills\ crafting should I take anyway?
    I think that lockpicking and pickpocketing at level 2 are VERY usefull ( 20 points ) before you'll go to the town.The sneak skill is not very usefull, anyway you'll find a ring of sneak and, from my point of view, sneaking is not well implemented in Risen.
    For smithing skill: only if you'll have the sword as your main weapon( so, as a member of Don's gang).This skill is very interesting in my opinion because you can make magical amulets or rings but, unfortunately, you can find tons of them in chests.

Nearly forget: skin animals skill: for only 5 points you can learn a very productive job ( assuming that you'll buy the needed tools from merchants).This will be very usefull if you are a Warrior of the Order ( for making scrolls).
    vic1968 ist offline Geändert von vic1968 (19.12.2009 um 09:34 Uhr)

14. #34 Zitieren
    Lehrling
    Zitat Zitat von vic1968 Beitrag anzeigen
    I think that lockpicking and pickpocketing at level 2 are VERY usefull ( 20 points ) before you'll go to the town.The sneak skill is not very usefull, anyway you'll find a ring of sneak and, from my point of view, sneaking is not well implemented in Risen.
    For smithing skill: only if you'll have the sword as your main weapon( so, as a member of Don's gang).This skill is very interesting in my opinion because you can make magical amulets or rings but, unfortunately, you can find tons of them in chests.

Nearly forget: skin animals skill: for only 5 points you can learn a very productive job ( assuming that you'll buy the needed tools from merchants).This will be very usefull if you are a Warrior of the Order ( for making scrolls).
    Thanks. Ill think ill go with 2 pickpocketing and 2 open locks and pass the gutting animals thing since im going to be a mage anyway, instead I will invest in alchemy, a mana potion adds + 10 mana and you can theoretically make 20 of them, so learning alchemy level 3 is worth it. Skinning animals for more cash is nice, but thats why I'm getting pickpocketing and open locks..

Thanks for answers I started my new playthroug, lets see how fair it goes
    Zomgnome ist offline

15. #35 Zitieren
    Rookie
    Hi, here i will explain how you can get a good 1 handed sword in harbour town without paying any money. Exactly it is the pirate cutlass which requires 20 strength and does 25 damage.

First you must wait until it is night (you can sleep until midnight), then go to the harbour and go into the small dick in front of Rodriguez. You´ll see a treasure chest and a ship officer npc playing music with his shell.

You have to beat that npc and he will have that sword. Be careful as he is pretty tough specially if you are just into the beginning, also you have to be careful that when the guy drops on the floor the sword do not fall on the sea! It happened to me... So what you have to do is to make sure that when the guy is going to fall, he will not do it near the sea.

Then you just have to take the sword. If you like you can take his shell from him... but i think it is better to leave it, so he can continue playing music with it. By fighting with this guy at night you make sure that no one sees you and no one joins the fight.

I hope it was useful to you
    Mynden ist offline

16. #36 Zitieren
    Rookie Avatar von Nicanor
    Sneak is very help full to attack animals during the night.
    They sleep and you'll prolly finish 1 of before the other 2 -3 attack you.

you can get a sneak ring at the right hand side of the entrance ( facing the guard) to fort from the Order in harbor town, in the corner behind the shrub.

(oh btw bring a shovel )

Just a question , is there a key to press that highlights items on the ground?
    I find it sometimes very hard to find the weapons that are dropped by the slain.
    Nicanor ist offline Geändert von Nicanor (06.01.2010 um 11:20 Uhr) Grund: forgat a question to ask

17. #37 Zitieren
    Zitat Zitat von Nicanor Beitrag anzeigen
    Sneak is very help full...
    And also for making money quickly but, in my opinion, is not so well implemented in Risen ( some NPCs are quite dumbs or is just me, I don't know).
    vic1968 ist offline

18. #38 Zitieren
    Rookie Avatar von Nicanor
    Aye sneaking in to houses just behind the npc that stands in front the door is hilarious , then again sneaking up to an enemy with his back to you is impossible an less they're a sleep ofc
    Nicanor ist offline

19. #39 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Has anybody found any easter eggs?
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

20. #40 Zitieren

Metasyntaktische Variable
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    Has anybody found any easter eggs?
    We have a thread for that.
    foobar ist offline

Seite 2 von 3 « Erste 123 Letzte »