Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12
Ergebnis 21 bis 35 von 35
  1. #21 Zitieren
    Benutzer, die ihr Benutzerkonto per E-Mail bestätigen müssen
    Found it.
    PostProcessingEnabled

Anyone know how make the Camera Distance stop resetting, after every interaction, possibly by changing the Default Distance to your preference?
    Acleacius ist offline Geändert von Acleacius (27.10.2009 um 02:01 Uhr)

2. #22 Zitieren
    Neuling
    Zitat Zitat von Acleacius Beitrag anzeigen
    Thanks for all your work on this.
    Deee the ConfigDefault.xml is located in, Risen/data/ini
    Yep, I found it there, but of course I first looked for it in the directory given in the first posting. Plus, the key mapping is in the ConfigUser.xml anyway and the camera settings are nowhere at all. Not in any file in those two locations.

Well, I finished the game and it's too short anyway to concern oneself with comfortable handling [fill in the desired amount of irony]. Sorry, I'm a little dissappointed and I'll go play G3 again and come back if some modding occurs.
    Deee ist offline

3. #23 Zitieren
    Just arrived
    Has anyone actually successfully changed the sensitivity? I've done exactly what is listed here in my ConfigUser.xml and it seems to have no effect, I even tried enabling invert mouse from there just to see if my changes were having any effect at all, and it didn't do a thing.
    Lethargy ist offline

4. #24 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Gurak
    Zitat Zitat von kain067 Beitrag anzeigen
    I'd like to add another little trick. Sometimes (especially after lighting a torch), your game will get very lagged down and choppy. When this happens, simply Alt-Tab out of the game and then back in. I find I have to do this every 30 minutes or so. It gets annoying after a while, but it's better then completely shutting down and restarting the game.
    it really is a bit annoying but I still have to completely shut down the game because when it happens and I want to talk to some npc I won't be able to hear any voices, it doesn't happen every 30 mins but I've had the problems 3 times, I got the game last friday. Also, where can I modificate the locked controls, like the quick save/load, I couldn't find it in the defaultconfig, thanks in advance
    oh well, I didn't forget, I just don't care - newgrunds-tankmen 2
    Gurak ist offline Geändert von Gurak (23.11.2009 um 19:06 Uhr)

5. #25 Zitieren
    Rookie
    I´ve tweaked the ini file as indicated in the first post, everything looks much better now.

I´ve come a small problem thought, i don´t know if this have anything to do with the vegetation distance of view. When i look to trees which are far away, they become green squares. Here is a picture, taken from the monastery.

Screenshot 1

I was wondering if this could be somehow fixed, either by making the green squares into proper trees, or simply eliminating the squares so you can´t see any tree there. Either thing would be better i think. It just look so odd to be able to look far away (which is beautiful to see the volcano and the other things) but those green squares really destroy the inmersion.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give
    Mynden ist offline Geändert von foobar (19.12.2009 um 17:32 Uhr) Grund: image too large, changed to link

6. #26 Zitieren

Metasyntaktische Variable
    Please do not directly post pictures larger than 600 pixels in width into the forum. Instead, only give a link or small thumbnail to them. The size will disturb the thread layout until the image is loaded completely and the resizing plugin kicks in. Additionally, large images increase loading times and not everyone is connected to the net with a fast line. I correct it for you this time but please do it yourself next time. Thank you very much.

Regarding your problem: The problem is that at a certain distance, the trees are replaced by 2D images. I think your problem is linked to that. The distance at which the trees are replaced can be changed but apparently it is capped internally by the engine. So we can reduce it but not increase it. Until now, no one figured out how to enhance the tree LOD - as far as I know.
    foobar ist gerade online

7. #27 Zitieren
    Rookie Avatar von aminhamidi
    Mouse settings:

Paste the following section into your ConfigUser.xml in the general <option>-Section:

Code:
    	<Input>
    		<Mouse
    			SensitivityX="0.5f"
    			SensitivityY="0.5f"
    			InvertX="false"
    			InvertY="true"
    			>
    		</Mouse>
    	</Input>
    • SensitivityX and SensitivityY change your mouse sensitivity, values between 0 and 1 are possible. Don't forget the "f" to indicate that it's a floating point value.
    • Set InvertY to "true" if you want your Y axis permanently inverted (the option in the game menu is forgotten after restart, at least in my version). However, you still need to view your options menu once (no changes necessary).

foobar,It doesn't work.please HELP me.
    Its ridiculous that the game doesn't have "Mouse setting".
    aminhamidi ist offline Geändert von aminhamidi (07.01.2010 um 23:48 Uhr)

8. #28 Zitieren

Zitat Zitat von aminhamidi Beitrag anzeigen
    foobar,It doesn't work.please HELP me.
    Its ridiculous that the game doesn't have "Mouse setting".
    What can I say? It works on my system. Check if you put the section in the correct subtree. You can also try to reduce the value even more (i.e. 0.3f) or change the mouse settings globally in the windows system control panel.
    foobar ist gerade online

9. #29 Zitieren
    Neuling
    Zitat Zitat von foobar Beitrag anzeigen
    What can I say? It works on my system. Check if you put the section in the correct subtree. You can also try to reduce the value even more (i.e. 0.3f) or change the mouse settings globally in the windows system control panel.
    Does not work for me either. Put it under the <options> section (not <option> as in first post, which is also only section at the root level) in configuser.xml in Users\<name>\AppData\Local\Risen. Tries a number of values. Using UK version.
    b00sfuk ist offline

10. #30 Zitieren
    Fighter Avatar von 4ltair
    Careful when playing with this tweak:

RetroQuestMessageSystem="true"

you will gain less experience.
    4ltair ist offline

11. #31 Zitieren
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Powaz
    Zitat Zitat von 4ltair Beitrag anzeigen
    Careful when playing with this tweak:

RetroQuestMessageSystem="true"

you will gain less experience.
    What?
    Powaz ist offline

12. #32 Zitieren

Zitat Zitat von Powaz Beitrag anzeigen
    What?
    IIRC there's a bug that you only get the XP to the next level. Let's say you have 9995 XP and reach the next level at 10000 XP. Then you kill a monster worth 100 XP. Because of this bug, you will only get 5 XP.

EDIT: @TazmanDevil: Thanks for the correction, my mistake.
    foobar ist gerade online Geändert von foobar (07.02.2010 um 15:19 Uhr)

13. #33 Zitieren
    Keks-Experte  Avatar von TazmanDevil
    Zitat Zitat von foobar Beitrag anzeigen
    IIRC there's a bug that you only get the XP to the next level. Let's you have 9995 XP and reach the next level at 10000 XP. Then you kill a monster worth 100 XP. Because of this bug, you will only get 5 XP.
    This bug you have always (also when RetroQuestMessageSystem is set to false).
    The bug of the RetroQuestMessageSystem is, that you don't get the XP in first place (you still receive XP for intermediate quest steps, but the XP for closing the quests you don't get).
    TazmanDevil ist offline

14. #34 Zitieren
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Powaz
    Dammit, I hope they fix it. Thanks you guys.
    Powaz ist offline

15. #35 Zitieren
    banned
    Nice post...Thank you very much!!......[Bild: smileyhappy.ico]
    greenrent ist offline

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12