Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 4 von 4 « Erste 1234
Ergebnis 61 bis 76 von 76
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #61
    Warrior Avatar von mathúin

mathúin ist offline
    a little info: this patch will correct the problems found on Windows 7 with NVIDIA cards?

I charge you, tell me so.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #62
    Adventurer Avatar von vytaz111

vytaz111 ist offline
    Is there a way to fix compatibility with Windows 7? I cant play gothic because when i talk to people it lags and crashes.I COULD BE A TESTER IF YOU WILLING(POSSIBLE) TO FIX IT.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #63
    Warrior Avatar von mathúin

mathúin ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von vytaz111 Beitrag anzeigen
    Is there a way to fix compatibility with Windows 7? I cant play gothic because when i talk to people it lags and crashes.I COULD BE A TESTER IF YOU WILLING(POSSIBLE) TO FIX IT.
    me too.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #64
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    2 Matteo1991 & vytaz111:
    No, guys - that won't help to you. Since a patch, which fixes errors in game scripts (that do in the Ironkeep Studios), simply not in state to solve the problems probably linked to rendering of the sky (for example, in G2 lags usually start when the Hero exits from Xardas' tower). I suspect that it may be error of programmers from nVIDIA - after all for videocards from ATI this problem isn't observed.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #65
    General Avatar von Korianous

Korianous ist offline
    These initial patches are purely for scripts, but we do have plans for a code patch, once we've knocked off the crap in the scripts we want to fix. But since we're primarily focused on our other project, serious work beyond researching the engine hasn't really occured.
    Ach Fry, Ich hab dich mehr als der Monde, die Sterne...das...fail.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #66
    Adventurer Avatar von vytaz111

vytaz111 ist offline
    Lets hope you can fix it you are my last hope

7. Beiträge anzeigen #67
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von vytaz111 Beitrag anzeigen
    Lets hope you can fix it you are my last hope
    To complement what Korianous said, that may be done, but not in the near future.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #68
    Just arrived

Alkarambar ist offline
    Hi, I'm playing the Spanish version of Gothic.
    I have a problem with the text language: the responses of the NPC's (in yellow in the upper part of the screen) appear in Spanish, but the options for the conversation (in gray in the bottom of the screen) appear in English.

I have followed your steps regarding ou.bin, so I suppose there are more files that include localized texts.

Thank you for your work!

9. Beiträge anzeigen #69
    Just arrived

jerkface80 ist offline

killing blow bug

First off, thanks for all the great work on the patches you've made for the Gothic games. I did run into a problem with the community patch for Gothic 1 though. After I installed the patch and started a new game, I could no longer perform killing blows with a sword after knocking the enemy down. They would get up very quickly after falling to the ground, so there was no time to loot them. My character would begin performing the animation for the killing blow, but the npc would get up before it was complete and either walk off or attack me again. I then reinstalled the game without the patch, and the killing blows worked like normal.

I hope this information helps, and again, thanks for all the hard work you guys put into the patch. This is on a Vista 32-bit installation that I purchased from gog.com.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #70
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    I played the game with your patch and I want to report something. In the orc cemetery Baal Lukor was comported even weirder than before the patch...I went o take the 2 parts of the teleport spell and when I arrive in the main chamber where he red the inscriptions on the walls and see that is a teleport spell broken in two, he was not with me , no were to be found , when I start to panic (last save was 2-3 h of game-play before...) he suddenly appear next to me ,and when will go in that room where is the teleport point the bastard freezes and I had to talk to make him fallow a half a dozen times until he decide to move close to that door...if there was a guy who never played the game before for sure he remain stuck there!

Maybe this Baal Lukor should remain still(and not fallow you) until you find the 2 parts of the spell?

Also in the room where you can teleport can you guys improve his behavior?
    ...They call me The Wanderer...

11. Beiträge anzeigen #71
    Apprentice Avatar von Mayaam

Mayaam ist offline
    I wanted to check Gothic 1, because I never played it, and what irritates me is this invisible inventory icons bug. I have radeon x1600 pro 512, tried most older catalyst drivers (back to 6.2), even omega, 1.08k patch, aa on/off etc, but I quess I will get back to Gothic 2 NOTr like always. I heard this inventory bug cant be fixed, I have some older GPU (Radeon 9800 I think), but I wont swap it just to play this game.

Anyway I will get some new comp soon, maybe I'll go with nvidia this time, these cards have less driver problems. I wonder if Gothic 1 will run on W7, Fermi and Gulftown

12. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #72
    Fighter Avatar von Darth Crow

Darth Crow ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von jerkface80 Beitrag anzeigen
    First off, thanks for all the great work on the patches you've made for the Gothic games. I did run into a problem with the community patch for Gothic 1 though. After I installed the patch and started a new game, I could no longer perform killing blows with a sword after knocking the enemy down. They would get up very quickly after falling to the ground, so there was no time to loot them. My character would begin performing the animation for the killing blow, but the npc would get up before it was complete and either walk off or attack me again. I then reinstalled the game without the patch, and the killing blows worked like normal.

I hope this information helps, and again, thanks for all the hard work you guys put into the patch. This is on a Vista 32-bit installation that I purchased from gog.com.
    I second that. It is quite annoying that I cannot kill anyone anymore :P so please guys, if you can, fix this.
    By the way, the way I loot the defeated enemies now is that I "transfer" myself into them (you know, the "o" button thing) and throw their belongings to the ground. Then I pick them up
    Brothers of Metal will always be there, standing together with hands in the air!

VIVA GOTHIC!

13. Beiträge anzeigen #73
    Drachentöter Avatar von ZixZax

ZixZax ist offline
    Is this patch only for the English version?

14. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #74

Darth Crow ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von ZixZax Beitrag anzeigen
    Is this patch only for the English version?

No, you can install it on any language version. There is an info on how to install it on non-english Gothic with download.
    Now, can someone please answer my question? Is it a bug or what?
    Brothers of Metal will always be there, standing together with hands in the air!

VIVA GOTHIC!

15. Beiträge anzeigen #75
    General Avatar von Korianous

Korianous ist offline
    @Darth Crow- Yes, it's a bug.
    Ach Fry, Ich hab dich mehr als der Monde, die Sterne...das...fail.

16. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #76

Darth Crow ist offline
    Will it be fixed in the next version if there is any? Anyway, could you give us any insight about what awaits us in future versions of the patch?

VIVA GOTHIC!

Seite 4 von 4 « Erste 1234