Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 2 von 4 « Erste 1234 Letzte »
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 76
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21
    Rookie

Jakkus ist offline
    Hey, I just registered because I was replaying Gothic, and a bit of web surfing has lead me here...

The patch is working, I finally can see the concert.

One bug I've encountered: I installed the original italian version of the game, the one from 2001, and after the patch the language has reverted to english for the dialogues, but half of the quests and the menu are still italian.

Maybe it's a problem with other localized versions too!

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22
    General Avatar von Korianous

Korianous ist offline
    The patch is for English Versions, no other localizations are supported yet .
    Ach Fry, Ich hab dich mehr als der Monde, die Sterne...das...fail.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23
    Rookie

Jakkus ist offline
    Are you planning to support the localized versions aswell?

I'm asking this because there are many translation errors in the Italian version, and I'd be glad to correct them.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    That would require the .dat files for all languages we'd want localized and then make sure the setup chooses to install the right one when asked to. This can be a little hard. Especially, the first part, due to obvious reasons.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25

Korianous ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tratos Beitrag anzeigen
    That would require the .dat files for all languages we'd want localized and then make sure the setup chooses to install the right one when asked to. This can be a little hard. Especially, the first part, due to obvious reasons.
    Right as usual, Tratos.

Simply put, we do not have access to cleaned scripts for all localizations of Gothic, which is why we have no immediate plans for supporting other localizations.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26
    Adventurer Avatar von vytaz111

vytaz111 ist offline
    So is there any new things included?

7. Beiträge anzeigen #27

Korianous ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von vytaz111 Beitrag anzeigen
    So is there any new things included?
    We've fixed a couple of things, but there are some bugs that will be outstanding next release.

On the note of releases, RC1 has been downloaded over 500 times . A thanks to all Gothic fans for their continued interest in the classics.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #28
    Adventurer Avatar von vytaz111

vytaz111 ist offline
    It's super game i completed it 20 times and i'm not bored.With your fixes i will play another 20.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #29
    Adventurer Avatar von moonpoet

moonpoet ist offline
    is this patch compatible with Golden Mod and Dark mysteries mod? ....
    Stop this day and night with me and you shall possess the origin of all poems,
    You shall possess the good of the earth and sun.... there are millions of suns left,
    You shall no longer take things at second or third hand.... nor look through the eyes of the dead.... nor feed on the spectres in books,
    You shall not look through my eyes either, nor take things from me,
    You shall listen to all sides and filter them from yourself

10. Beiträge anzeigen #30

Korianous ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von moonpoet Beitrag anzeigen
    is this patch compatible with Golden Mod and Dark mysteries mod? ....
    Well, yes and no. Fixes we plan to make to the engine itself will work with mods. However, script patching (which is what we are doing now), will not work with other mods, as the engine cannot load their gothic.dat file and our gothic.dat file at the same time.

Please note, this doesn't mean you can't have both installed at the same time. It only means that the fixes we make to the scripts won't show up on these mods.

To the community as a whole, patch 0.9.2 is good and ready. We're in the process of compiling it right now, hopefully you should see it in a few days.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #31
    Ranger Avatar von Niborius

Niborius ist offline
    Korianous, could you please take a look at this thread? http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...0#post10850810
    It shows a bug I've encountered and I thought maybe you knew a way to fix this (maybe in your next patch release?).

12. Beiträge anzeigen #32

Korianous ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Niborius Beitrag anzeigen
    Korianous, could you please take a look at this thread? http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...0#post10850810
    It shows a bug I've encountered and I thought maybe you knew a way to fix this (maybe in your next patch release?).
    Looked right now. I can fix it, but I'll need more information. Does this happen to everyone you talk to who asks for ore? Or just certain NPCs?

13. Beiträge anzeigen #33
    Ranger Avatar von Niborius

Niborius ist offline
    I've been playing the game some more now, and it doesn't seem to happen to everyone. I only remember it happened with Bloodwyn. There was someone else too but I can't remember who that was.

Thanks for your reply

14. Beiträge anzeigen #34

Korianous ist offline
    Our newest release candidate, RC2, is now available for download. Go ahead and pick it up, we've included a few new fixes .

15. Beiträge anzeigen #35
    General Avatar von GothicFighter

GothicFighter ist offline
    Thanks a lot for the patch. How can I see In Extremo playing? Also there is a little bug. For example, if I pull out my weapon in front of some guards that won't let me in for some reason, they will pull their weapons too and I can walk past them with no problem. Can you fix it?
    previous nickname - "ThePlaya"

16. Beiträge anzeigen #36

Korianous ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von GothicFighter Beitrag anzeigen
    Thanks a lot for the patch. How can I see In Extremo playing? Also there is a little bug. For example, if I pull out my weapon in front of some guards that won't let me in for some reason, they will pull their weapons too and I can walk past them with no problem. Can you fix it?
    About the first one, In Extremo:
    Will hold a concert in the Old Camp in Chapter 2, after you join a guild.
    And the second one, yes, we're looking into that.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #37
    General Avatar von GothicFighter

GothicFighter ist offline
    Thanks for the answer.
    previous nickname - "ThePlaya"

18. Beiträge anzeigen #38
    Rookie

phalcon005 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Korianous Beitrag anzeigen
    Those dialogues are unused (cut content). Therefore I simply commented them out as they cause more problems when left in.

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to address this:

It was indeed intended to work as such, however, there are flaws in how this was delivered, for the reasons you mentioned above, as such this does not work well. Therefore we have decided to rework it as it was a flawed concept.

The exploit we can fix.
    I am still having game breaking problems with the troll wheel. I've cleared the area, Diego fixes the winch, but when used it turns to the right and then the character is stuck in the action, as if trying to turn it back to the original position. No controls seem to let the character let go, so I have to reload.

It has been several years since my last Gothic play through so I don't know if this was a historically common bug or something specific to this patch. Frustrated I finally learned the cheat console command but Ztrigger Troll_wheel didn't open the gate and unfortunately there isn't a "noclip" mode or equivalent where I can just get through the door to grab the focus and be on my way.

Is there any help for this problem, or do I need to try uninstalling and not using the patch? Thanks for your help!

19. Beiträge anzeigen #39
    Apprentice Avatar von Zincarla

Zincarla ist offline
    I have a possible addition you guys might add to your next patch. The spell berserk, I was only able to get that spell through cheats. If you can add it to merchants in chapeter 4 or something, it would cool.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #40
    Knight Commander Avatar von AngelOfGothic

AngelOfGothic ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Zincarla Beitrag anzeigen
    I have a possible addition you guys might add to your next patch. The spell berserk, I was only able to get that spell through cheats. If you can add it to merchants in chapeter 4 or something, it would cool.
    I can't remember using my little brother using that kinda spell/rune.He likes to play ussually with cheats.Are sure it isn't from a mod?

Seite 2 von 4 « Erste 1234 Letzte »