Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 2 von 8 « Erste 123456 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 147
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister

iReiher ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von LordOfWAR Beitrag anzeigen
    Sorry that i write there in english, but i don't know german and use online translator for translating it...

Yes, there is this problem, but as i and WernerTWC said - in recomendations - it is not recomended to install it on system partitions like "C" (or others, depending where your system is installed). Or this error can be shown if you don't have full permissions to this folder, then just try launch it from admin account or replace(or reinstall) MDS folder for example into - "My Documents". Also this error can be shown if folder - "FanMods" is empty or there is no any compatible mods.
    Ok, I'll try it in English...

Thank you for this explication, I'll try to reinstall it at another place.

To rights:

You used my Alte-Monster-Mod too, but that's ok. But for example the Wolfs-Anpassungen is needed for the Mod, but it's in a seperat folder. In the next days I'm going to finish my work with a complete package, of course for the ModStarter. Maybe then you can update the file with the finished Mod and right files. That would make me happy (Can I use the pictures you've made for my Mod? So I must work on them anymore )

When I see the description, I think it's a very very good Starter. Especially the included tools

Ok, that's ist. I hope, you've understood me...

iReiher

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22 Zitieren
    Drachentöter Avatar von ZixZax

ZixZax ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von WernerTWC Beitrag anzeigen
    Würde mich auch interessieren, teste doch mal.
    Ich kann keine nennenswerte Mehrwartezeit spüren.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von DWI

DWI ist offline
    Minimier doch mal und schau nach, ob die project_compiled umbenannt sind.
    Das ist dann zumind schon mal ein Indiz
    We do what we must because we can.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24 Zitieren
    Mod-Starter Project  Avatar von LordOfWAR

LordOfWAR ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von iReiher Beitrag anzeigen
    In the next days I'm going to finish my work with a complete package, of course for the ModStarter. Maybe then you can update the file with the finished Mod and right files.
    Ok, if you will need some help, just write to me or to WernerTWC.

Can I use the pictures you've made for my Mod?
    You can use all what you need, because it is your mod

P.S. Also there is no limits in using Mod-Starter (as written in readme), so everyone can make their own mod-packs with mod-starter, or just make mods, which can be added into list of some big mod-pack (because mod-starter every time when it's launched, reread list of folders and compatible mod's)

And by the way... we have same Mod-Pack for russian version, so if there will be any updates you can write to me and we will update info in russian mod-pack too (mod-starter is international, but descriptions is different)
    #Stand With Ukraine

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25 Zitieren
    banned

LOLiTA ist offline
    @LordOfWAR
    @Odin68

No no, it's all right.
    You can use my textures in your mod-pack.
    The autumn-mod from mir_age is only included in my textures for forsaken gods.
    mir_age was so friendly and has allowed me to use his mod in my texture-pack. So, I'm so friendly and allow you tu use my textures in your mod-pack.

One hand washes the other hand.

But it would be better if you would have asked me first.
    I've to ask mir_age too for his textures.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26 Zitieren

LordOfWAR ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von LOLiTA Beitrag anzeigen
    @LordOfWAR
    @Odin68

No no, it's all right.
    You can use my textures in your mod-pack.
    The autumn-mod from mir_age is only included in my textures for forsaken gods.
    mir_age was so friendly and has allowed me to use his mod in my texture-pack. So, I'm so friendly and allow you tu use my textures in your mod-pack.

One hand washes the other hand.

But it would be better if you would have asked me first.
    I've to ask mir_age too for his textures.
    Ok, we will do that in next time

And, it is not our mod-pack... i mean that it would be better to say that this mod-pack is belong to all of us, because we just add mods to the mod-starter list and uploaded it to give example how to work with mod-starter, that was an main idea. Also mod-pack was created by us, to make possibility not only to try mod-starter, but also to play many mods in same time with CP 1.7x . All mods have descriptions and in every mod there is name of author and possible restrictions. Mighty Dwarf and we, just make possibility to play them with others mods by selecting from mod-starter.

I want that you understand us, we usually ask authors if we change something, but if not, and if author publish it for others and don't write any restrictions for that case, so...
    #Stand With Ukraine
    Geändert von LordOfWAR (16.06.2009 um 14:54 Uhr)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #27 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister

iReiher ist offline
    Yes, I've installed it on my external harddrive and it works. Seems great! At the moment I'm creating a new folder for my mod with all necessary files.
    But now I'm going to test how it works

8. Beiträge anzeigen #28 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von Al Mualim 345

Al Mualim 345 ist offline
    Zuerst mal: danke Jungs
    Aber auch tausend an die Modder die die einzelnen Modds erstellt haben

Ha bloß nen kleines Problem: Meine Saves sind plötzlich weg hab alles gemacht wir nach Anleitung Mods ins Spiel installieren lassen und Spiel gestartet alle Saves obwohl sie noch im Order: Eigene Dateien* Gothic 3* NoMods Save*
    liegen was mache ich nur falsch???
    Fehlermeldung kam keine

Danke schonmal für eure Hilfe
    “Nicht jeder der CounterStrike spielt läuft Amok, aber jeder Amokläufer hat CounterStrike gespielt.”

!!!!!Geilstes Video der EXtremen!!!!!

"Nichts ist wahr, alles ist erlaubt"
    (Al Mualim Meister der Assassinen)

9. Beiträge anzeigen #29 Zitieren
    banned

LOLiTA ist offline
    Falls die ge3.ini ersetzt wird und das alt. Balancing oder alt. AI umstellt, können deine Saves nicht mehr verwendet werden.
    Vergewissere dich, dass du diese beiden Optionen so eingestellt hast, wie es vor den Saves war.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #30 Zitieren

LordOfWAR ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Al Mualim 345 Beitrag anzeigen
    Zuerst mal: danke Jungs
    Aber auch tausend an die Modder die die einzelnen Modds erstellt haben

Ha bloß nen kleines Problem: Meine Saves sind plötzlich weg hab alles gemacht wir nach Anleitung Mods ins Spiel installieren lassen und Spiel gestartet alle Saves obwohl sie noch im Order: Eigene Dateien* Gothic 3* NoMods Save*
    liegen was mache ich nur falsch???
    Fehlermeldung kam keine

Danke schonmal für eure Hilfe
    If i understand you, after installing mods, all recently maked saves was hidden in menu ?

So, mod-starter after installing mods, copy all old saves into - "NoModSaves" folder, then you use them only if you will delete all installed mods from the starter (in that case, starter will copy all old saves back and all saves what was maked with mods, will copy into folders - "Mod1" and e.t.c.). If you want to use all saves with installed mods, you must delete all mods from starter (just click on needed button), then go to menu Options-Save Manager, then disable working with saves and press ok. Then you can install mods again and saves will be visible.
    #Stand With Ukraine
    Geändert von LordOfWAR (16.06.2009 um 20:37 Uhr)

11. Beiträge anzeigen #31 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister

iReiher ist offline
    Hmm, I've got a new problem. I've installed my Mod (my own version, not the version in the pack) and all texts are lost...
    Can anyone confirm this problem?

iReiher

12. Beiträge anzeigen #32 Zitieren

LordOfWAR ist offline
    Hmm, I've got a new problem. I've installed my Mod (my own version, not the version in the pack) and all texts are lost...
    Can anyone confirm this problem?

iReiher
    Can you upload it to somewhere ? I ready to test it.

Which texts are lost ? In game there are no any texts after installing mod ?

P.S. I think that you add strings.m0x file, and it is not good to add it, because for that there is separate file - StringTableMod.ini , where must be only new strings... you can see example of this file in mod - "F_S2_NPC_Angar_Updated".
    #Stand With Ukraine

13. Beiträge anzeigen #33 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von Al Mualim 345

Al Mualim 345 ist offline
    Falls die ge3.ini ersetzt wird und das alt. Balancing oder alt. AI umstellt, können deine Saves nicht mehr verwendet werden.
    Vergewissere dich, dass du diese beiden Optionen so eingestellt hast, wie es vor den Saves war.
    Wie mach ich denn das?? sry klingt dumm hab aber null Ahnung muss ich das in der INI umstellen oder im Hauptmenü des Spiels???
    “Nicht jeder der CounterStrike spielt läuft Amok, aber jeder Amokläufer hat CounterStrike gespielt.”

!!!!!Geilstes Video der EXtremen!!!!!

"Nichts ist wahr, alles ist erlaubt"
    (Al Mualim Meister der Assassinen)

14. Beiträge anzeigen #34 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister

iReiher ist offline
    Yes, it seems that there's a problem with the stringtable.ini. But I didn't use any strings-modification, in my folder are only these files:

***x***.jpeg
    _compiledImage.m0x
    gui.m0x
    readme.rtf
    ModInfo.rtf
    ModName.ini

And yes, all text aren't there...

I'm going to upload it tomorrow, today it's too late

15. Beiträge anzeigen #35 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister

iReiher ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Al Mualim 345 Beitrag anzeigen
    Wie mach ich denn das?? sry klingt dumm hab aber null Ahnung muss ich das in der INI umstellen oder im Hauptmenü des Spiels???
    1. Hattest du vorher AB aktiviert? Stell es so ein, wie es vorher war. ( Im Hauptmenü)
    2. Hast du den englischen Post verstanden? Um Mods mit bestehenden Saves zu nutzen, deinstalliere erstmal alle Mods. Dann im ModStarter auf Optionen/SaveManager und dann deaktivier dann working with saves...

16. Beiträge anzeigen #36 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister

iReiher ist offline
    Ok, first sorry for tripleposting...

I tested another Mod in the pack and the same problem: all texts are invisible. I think, so I needn't upload my folder. What could be the problem?

17. Beiträge anzeigen #37 Zitieren

LordOfWAR ist offline
    Ok, first sorry for tripleposting...

I tested another Mod in the pack and the same problem: all texts are invisible. I think, so I needn't upload my folder. What could be the problem?
    Hm, i think it is not because of starter... (because you is the first who have this error, but everything is possible )

First of all delete mods from game using delete button in starter. Then test game, all is ok ? If yes, then check - is there files in folder - Gothic3\Data\ :

1. strings.pak
    2. Projects_compiled.p00
    3. Projects_compiled.cpt

Then upload to somewhere files :

1. My Documents\gothic3\useroptins.ini
    2. Gothic3\Ini\ge3.ini
    3. MDS\mds.ini
    4. Gothic3\Ini\mountlist.ini

P.S. You are lost texts when installing only some mods, or by installing every mod ?
    #Stand With Ukraine

18. Beiträge anzeigen #38 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister

iReiher ist offline
    Ok...

without a mod everything works great. Texts are visible. I checked the files but I missing one of them: Projects_compiled.cpt isn't there.

Here are the .inis:

http://upload.worldofplayers.de/files3/inis.zip

19. Beiträge anzeigen #39 Zitieren

LordOfWAR ist offline
    Ok...

without a mod everything works great. Texts are visible. I checked the files but I missing one of them: Projects_compiled.cpt isn't there.

Here are the .inis:

http://upload.worldofplayers.de/files3/inis.zip
    With this files all is ok. Can you answer for my question - you have this problem only with few mods or with every mod ? Or only with your's mods ? Can you upload your mod ?
    #Stand With Ukraine

20. Beiträge anzeigen #40 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister

iReiher ist offline
    I have tested it with my mod and an included mod of the pack. I didn't have so much time right now but maybe I can test another mods later.

Here's my mod:

CLICK

Seite 2 von 8 « Erste 123456 ... Letzte »