Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 1 von 6 12345 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 101
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    General Avatar von Korianous

Korianous ist offline

Bugs from Gothic 1 You'd Want To See Fixed!

Hello All,

Well, the title says it all! This is your chance to complain to your heart's content about the original Gothic . As we all know, this game was still rather buggy, even with the latest patch (1.08k) installed, far more so than it's successor (we have corrected many of them with our upcoming patch + hotfix, which should be here very soon ).

So, we want to hear from you guys. What bugs, if any, have bothered you when playing Gothic 1? This is where you can let us know about it. Stuff to include might be AI/Pathfinding issues, rendering/graphics issues, script or code errors, errors/inconsistencies in the dialogue/texts etc. If you're having a problem, we'd like to hear about it. Even dialogue/text errors are acceptable.

What we don't want to see in this thread are things about content/feature additions such as new quests, dialogue, items, etc., or changes to existing features (ie replacing the Gothic 1 skill set with Gothic 2). An exception would be a feature improvement which improves a flawed feature in Gothic 1 (ie, improving the pickpocketing system, as the skill was truly useless in Gothic 1). This rule would apply to exploits as well. They are what they are, no need to fix them.

Also, these bug reports are for vanilla Gothic 1 with the 1.08k patch installed. Bugs found when playing a mod (Golden Mod, NoName Mod, Dark Mysteries, etc.) go beyond the purposes of this thread, and should be discussed with the creators of the mod.

With that said, go ahead and complain away . Now is your opportunity, tell us what issues of Gothic 1 you think ought to be fixed.

Best Wishes,

- Korianous

NOTE:
    When Reporting a Crash Error:

Simply stating "the game crashes on startup or at a certain point" won't provide us much insight. If you would like to tell us about the error so we can gain some insight from it, either print a screen of the error report and paste it here, or attach a copy of the error log generated upon crashing the game. Thanks
    Ach Fry, Ich hab dich mehr als der Monde, die Sterne...das...fail.
    Geändert von Tratos (11.02.2010 um 12:58 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Knight Commander Avatar von AngelOfGothic

AngelOfGothic ist offline
    1)Gorn attacks you when u attack try to conquer the old mine.
    2)When i try to save Diego or some important caracter goes underground,but i find him in the place where is supposed to be.
    3)When you ask Lester to show you the way sometimes he doesn't show the way.
    4)Heard some people that having troubles in the temple of the Sleeper and when there is a cutscene,they need to go to options and mute the music so that gothic won't crash.
    I gonna have to reinstall the game first before i can say what other bugs are in the game.

3. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Knight Avatar von Altair-AoD

Altair-AoD ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von AngelOfGothic Beitrag anzeigen
    3)When you ask Lester to show you the way sometimes he doesn't show the way.
    4)Heard some people that having troubles in the temple of the Sleeper and when there is a cutscene,they need to go to options and mute the music so that gothic won't crash.
    I gonna have to reinstall the game first before i can say what other bugs are in the game.
    Hmm these things never happened to me.

There is only one thing that bothers me (except the mad Gorn as Angel already pointed out): if you try to open the gate to the minecrawler queen and stop; then try again the winch becomes jammed somehow.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Knight Commander

Petyamester ist offline
    Please fix the controls - jumping and such. I think that's all from me

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Knight Commander

Kostaz ist offline
    • Gorn going berserk,which was already mentioned.
    • Not being able to transform back to NH from a meatbug.(Not sure it was a bug)
    • Sometimes my game crashed when fighting bloodflies or minecrawlers.
    • I don't know if this is a feature or a bug but sometimes I couldn't deliver any damage at all when fighting it was something like 50%.
    Geändert von Kostaz (06.06.2009 um 18:36 Uhr)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Ranger Avatar von Alecs

Alecs ist offline
    I don't know if it is a bug, but when you fall if you press at the same time forward with left or right the hero doesn't take any damage when he touches ground

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Knight Commander

Kostaz ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von black_knight_9000 Beitrag anzeigen
    I don't know if it is a bug, but when you fall if you press at the same time forward with left or right the hero doesn't take any damage when he touches ground
    It's an exploit I'm not sure if we want that fixed

I remember reading something about the swords of the undead Orc shamans disappearing....but maybe that was in version 1.0

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8

Korianous ist offline
    Thanks for all the suggestions. Please keep 'em coming, we want to hear about it .

- Korianous

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9
    Cat  Avatar von Larisa

Larisa ist offline
    ORCSTAFF_01.MRM and other files game can't find sometimes?

Will you include the direct music .dlls in the patch, for those who still use Vista SP1?

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10
    Ritter Avatar von Shadow

Shadow ist offline
    crash in the tample of sleeper,after you kill the shaman in the chamber at the end of the tunnel thats full of minecrawlers.

sometimes one of the swords in missing.

problem with attack distance,sometimes the weapon just dont do dmg if you not close enough to the target.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11

Korianous ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von mistress_larisa Beitrag anzeigen
    ORCSTAFF_01.MRM and other files game can't find sometimes?

Will you include the direct music .dlls in the patch, for those who still use Vista SP1?
    It shouldn't be too hard to upgrade Vista, but that's something we could think about.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12
    Adventurer

Tolknaz ist offline
    There are many exploits that should be fixed (and are fixed in Gothic 2 by the way) like:

* The infamous item doubling bug.
    * Sometimes the game can't quite catch up with you if you cook or make something really fast and you end up with a lot more stuff than you had components for.
    * Jump from a great height, press sidestep and get no damage.
    * Killing your own summons nets you experience

Also, new Ati graphics cards can not display item inventory icons properly.
    Geändert von Tolknaz (10.06.2009 um 22:16 Uhr)

13. Beiträge anzeigen #13
    General Avatar von GothicFighter

GothicFighter ist offline
    The get-past-any-guards-with-your-sword-in-your-hand bug
    previous nickname - "ThePlaya"

14. Beiträge anzeigen #14
    Ranger Avatar von Niborius

Niborius ist offline
    I just found a new bug. Here's a picture: http://i36.tinypic.com/13zaefl.jpg

I just came back from hunting and some textures where suddenly like this. Alt-tabbing fixed it.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #15
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Niborius Beitrag anzeigen
    I just found a new bug. Here's a picture: http://i36.tinypic.com/13zaefl.jpg

I just came back from hunting and some textures where suddenly like this. Alt-tabbing fixed it.
    That also happens in some areas of the forest and of the swamp.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #16
    Ranger Avatar von Niborius

Niborius ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tratos Beitrag anzeigen
    That also happens in some areas of the forest and of the swamp.
    So I see this is a known bug?

17. Beiträge anzeigen #17

Korianous ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Niborius Beitrag anzeigen
    So I see this is a known bug?
    Mhmm, but not something we can handle in the scripts . Our initial releases focus entirely on script patching, as many issues lie in here.
    Geändert von Korianous (15.10.2009 um 17:14 Uhr)

18. Beiträge anzeigen #18
    General Avatar von GothicFighter

GothicFighter ist offline
    I have a new bug When I beat someone(anyone)he only stays on the ground for a second then he gets up. I can't loot his body. Help!
    previous nickname - "ThePlaya"

19. Beiträge anzeigen #19
    Knight Avatar von NCONiall

NCONiall ist offline
    Well I played through the game with your patch 2 times now and it went just fine but there are 2 minor bugs that can get on my nerves one is the ladder in the Old Mine which isn't big enough to reach the top and the other is the problem with ATI Cards when the inventory items disappear but the game just runs fine, oh I forgot to mention the torch bug when you require 2 torches to put one away also got annoying when I was new to Gothic but I don't think it really needs to be fixed.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #20

Korianous ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von NCONiall Beitrag anzeigen
    Well I played through the game with your patch 2 times now and it went just fine but there are 2 minor bugs that can get on my nerves one is the ladder in the Old Mine which isn't big enough to reach the top and the other is the problem with ATI Cards when the inventory items disappear but the game just runs fine, oh I forgot to mention the torch bug when you require 2 torches to put one away also got annoying when I was new to Gothic but I don't think it really needs to be fixed.
    Hey,

I'm already looking into the video card one . The ladder isn't a bug, but it is annoying, I agree. I could look into that, though world changes will make the patch a tad larger .

Seite 1 von 6 12345 ... Letzte »