Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 4 von 6 « Erste 123456 Letzte »
Ergebnis 61 bis 80 von 101
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #61
    Veteran Avatar von ZombieNL

ZombieNL ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von miku-juku Beitrag anzeigen
    When you face to Lares house and wish to talk to the sect camp loonie in New camp and miss him and press on cauldron, you get stuck in floor with half body.
    I had that too!
    You can jump and you're free again. so it's not a big problem.
    I'm currently playing as a rogue and need to get to the minecrawler nest in the old mine. after that i try to make a screenshot of it.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #62
    Apprentice

Sergorn ist offline
    I'm having a crazy bug with Bloodwyn in the Old Camp, playing with the latest Gothic 1 community patch.

So first time I come close to him, he talks to me and ask me for protection money which is normal... but once the conversation is over... another conversation starts where he asks for more conversation money and keeps doing that everytime I end the conversation - it's almost an infinite loop becaue you don't have time to get away from him, before he starts the conversation again but it's kind of crazy.

-Sergorn

3. Beiträge anzeigen #63
    Veteran Avatar von ZombieNL

ZombieNL ist offline
    It's not a 1-time thing, but always happens the same way.
    and if you are standing to far away from the couldron, you even go through the textures and fall to death, landing next to the couldron again.

Here is the promissed screenshot:

[Bild: screenshotgothicbug.jpg]
    [Bild: 5mscreenshotgothicbugj]

4. Beiträge anzeigen #64
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline

Exclamation

I'm moved my post from another thread here.
    • Thorus' quest
    • Recipe of the Sect
    • Vanished Guard
    • Test Of Faith

Game script analysis shows that status of these quests changes to 'failed' even if they finished successfully (Story\Missions\DIA_Org_801_Lares.d):
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    func void ORG_801_Lares_Reicht_Info()
    {
    AI_Output(other,self,"ORG_801_Lares_Reicht_15_00"); //Is that enough for me to join you?
    if((Points_NC >= 30) && (hero.level >= 5))
    {
    AI_Output(self,other,"ORG_801_Lares_Reicht_AUFNAHME_11_00"); //I should say so!
    AI_Output(self,other,"ORG_801_Lares_Reicht_AUFNAHME_11_01"); //And I've even got a present for you. A better armor. It's not much, but you've earned it.
    hero.guild = GIL_ORG;
    Npc_SetTrueGuild(hero,GIL_ORG);
    CreateInvItem(hero,org_armor_l);
    CreateInvItem(self,ItAmArrow);
    B_GiveInvItems(self,hero,ItAmArrow,1);
    Npc_RemoveInvItem(hero,ItAmArrow);
    AI_EquipBestArmor(hero);
    B_GiveXP(XP_BecomeBandit);
    B_LogEntry(CH1_JoinNC,"Lares made me a member of his gang. Now the New Camp is my home!");
    Log_SetTopicStatus(CH1_JoinNC,LOG_SUCCESS);
    Log_CreateTopic(CH1_JoinOC,LOG_MISSION);
    Log_SetTopicStatus(CH1_JoinOC,LOG_FAILED);
    B_LogEntry(CH1_JoinOC,"A member of Lares' gang can't join the Old Camp, that's impossible.");
    Log_CreateTopic(CH1_JoinPsi,LOG_MISSION);
    Log_SetTopicStatus(CH1_JoinPsi,LOG_FAILED);
    B_LogEntry(CH1_JoinPsi,"The Brotherhood will have to cope without me since the New Camp is my home from now on.");
    Log_SetTopicStatus(CH1_LostNek,LOG_FAILED);
    Log_SetTopicStatus(CH1_FiskNewDealer,LOG_FAILED);
    Log_SetTopicStatus(CH1_KalomsRecipe,LOG_FAILED);
    Log_SetTopicStatus(CH1_BringList,LOG_FAILED);
    Log_SetTopicStatus(CH1_MordragKO,LOG_FAILED);

}
    else
    {
    if(Npc_KnowsInfo(hero,ORG_801_Lares_MordragSentMe))
    {
    AI_Output(self,other,"ORG_801_Lares_Reicht_11_02"); //Mordrag has spoken up for you.
    };
    if(Npc_KnowsInfo(hero,ORG_801_Lares_BringList))
    {
    AI_Output(self,other,"ORG_801_Lares_Reicht_11_03"); //You've become quite popular since you brought the list here.
    };
    AI_Output(self,other,"ORG_801_Lares_Reicht_11_04"); //But you're not ready yet. Do your tasks.
    B_PrintGuildCondition(5);
    };
    };

I think that more wisely it was implemented in the patch by HikeR & Fritz:
    if((Sly_LostNek != LOG_SUCCESS) || (Sly_LostNek == LOG_RUNNING))
    {
    Log_SetTopicStatus(CH1_LostNek,LOG_FAILED);
    B_LogEntry(CH1_LostNek,"I'm in the New Camp now. I don't see any sense to continue to search for lost Nek.");
    };
    if((Fisk_GetNewHehler != LOG_SUCCESS) || (Fisk_GetNewHehler == LOG_RUNNING))
    {
    Log_SetTopicStatus(CH1_FiskNewDealer,LOG_FAILED);
    B_LogEntry(CH1_FiskNewDealer,"I'm in the New Camp now. Let Fisk searches for the new supplier himself.");
    };
    if((Dexter_GetKalomsRecipe != LOG_SUCCESS) || (Dexter_GetKalomsRecipe == LOG_RUNNING))
    {
    Log_SetTopicStatus(CH1_KalomsRecipe,LOG_FAILED);
    B_LogEntry(CH1_KalomsRecipe,"I'm in the New Camp now. Dexter will do without the Kalom's recipe.");
    };
    if((Diego_BringList != LOG_SUCCESS) || (Diego_BringList == LOG_RUNNING))
    {
    Log_SetTopicStatus(CH1_BringList,LOG_FAILED);
    B_LogEntry(CH1_BringList,"I'm in the New Camp now. Already too late to give the list to Diego.");
    };
    if((Thorus_MordragKo != LOG_SUCCESS) || (Thorus_MordragKo == LOG_RUNNING))
    {
    Log_SetTopicStatus(CH1_MordragKO,LOG_FAILED);
    B_LogEntry(CH1_MordragKO,"I'm in the New Camp now. And for me it is indifferent, whether Thorus for rage will burst or not.");
    };

I.e. these quests fails only if they have 'not finished' or 'running' status.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #65
    Knight Avatar von NCONiall

NCONiall ist offline
    I'm not sure this is the place to post this since its most likely compatibility but the .bik videos don't play in game it just goes black and you can hear audio. I have W7 Ultimate to let you know. I'll test this in G2G to see if the videos work.

Yeah it doesn't play the videos in G2G either.
    Geändert von NCONiall (30.05.2010 um 12:44 Uhr)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #66
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    @ NCONiall:
    Try to disable video scaling in the Gothic.ini file:
    scaleVideos=0
    ; ... disable scaling of videos (0) if you have problems with your graphics-adapter, default is on (1)

After this action you can see G1/G2 videos in their original resolutions. It works perfectly on Windows Vista, should work in Windows 7 too.
    Geändert von Dimus (30.05.2010 um 13:24 Uhr)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #67

NCONiall ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dimus Beitrag anzeigen
    @ NCONiall:
    Try to disable video scaling in the Gothic.ini file:
    scaleVideos=0
    ; ... disable scaling of videos (0) if you have problems with your graphics-adapter, default is on (1)

After this action you can see G1/G2 videos in their original resolutions. It works perfectly on Windows Vista, should work in Windows 7 too.
    Everytime I try to save it it says Access is Denied

8. Beiträge anzeigen #68
    Cat  Avatar von Larisa

Larisa ist offline
    Try to copy the file to desktop, edit it there and save it and then copy it back.

Or disable UAC.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #69

NCONiall ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Larisa Beitrag anzeigen
    Try to copy the file to desktop, edit it there and save it and then copy it back.

Or disable UAC.
    Thanks I got the Gothic 1 videos to work but they are kinda small however this doesn't work with Gothic 2.

EDIT: Somehow the videos in G2G have worked well at least for both the intros but not the PB and JW logo and btw have you found a fix for the inventory icons disappearing for the ATI Xxxxx cards?
    Geändert von NCONiall (01.06.2010 um 19:47 Uhr)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #70

NCONiall ist offline
    This is a translation bug I just thought i'd report it, in the Quest Log under "Way into Sleepers Temple" the part were it talks about Gorn is in German(I think) I think it was meant to say that Gorn wasn't so sure whether the Ulu-Mulu would work.

11. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #71
    Sword Master Avatar von Bas

Bas ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von NCONiall Beitrag anzeigen
    I think it was meant to say that Gorn wasn't so sure whether the Ulu-Mulu would work.
    That should be pretty much the meaning, as far as I can recall (I am from Germany, uh). But for a exact translation it would be more helpful if you can quote the whole German part (maybe even in context with the English text).
    Die alte Signatur, die nervte nur.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #72

NCONiall ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Bas Beitrag anzeigen
    That should be pretty much the meaning, as far as I can recall (I am from Germany, uh). But for a exact translation it would be more helpful if you can quote the whole German part (maybe even in context with the English text).
    It says
    Gorn war wenig zuversichtlich daB mir das ULU-MULU in der Orkstadt viel helfen wurde. Was solls, ich werdees sehr bald herausgefunden haben... so oder so!
    In English I think it translates to(occording from google translate ):

Gorn was not very certain that my Ulu-Mulu would do me any good in the Orc Town. But what the hell i'll find out one way or another!
    EDIT: I also noticed another error on Gomez' keys its shows writing in English then in German(at least I think it is) i'm not sure if this is meant to be like that.
    Geändert von NCONiall (07.06.2010 um 21:30 Uhr)

13. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #73
    Sword Master Avatar von Bas

Bas ist offline
    Eh, I am still confused that the google translation worked such good...
    Die alte Signatur, die nervte nur.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #74

NCONiall ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Bas Beitrag anzeigen
    Eh, I am still confused that the google translation worked such good...
    Actually it worked pretty badly I just tweaked it so it looked right.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #75
    Neuling

ArmaXor ist offline
    First of all, thank you for your patch, great work!

I'm playing Gothic I with the latest community patch 1.0 and I've encountered several things:

1) Bug with lurker's claw. It disappears when dropped on the ground (maybe I`m wrong, but I think Gothic II has the same problem).

2) Bug with ladders. When climbing a ladder, NPCs (and hero) detach from it (especially near the top). In some cases distance gets so big, that platform to which ladder takes becomes unreachable and hero falls when trying to step on it. (sometimes I was forced to use F8 or K, as nothing else helped, no matter how many times I tried).

3) When talking to Gravo and asking about his activities (helps solve problems with Gomez, Thorus and Diego), there's a notification about new diary entry. Unfortunately, no entry is added if you haven`t got any entries in Diary/General info/Merchant in the Old Camp. If you have something written in there already, entry about Gravo is added as it should.
    There are some more bugs like this, but I can't remember in which dialogues.

4) All of 3 elixirs of fast running have the same value (100), despite differences in minutes. (Very noticeable when it comes to trading).

5) Blueberry is red and Flame Thorn is blue. Perhaps it is possible to swap them .

6) When opening lock and not guessing, there's a phrase, starting with S*it. Maybe it would be better to remove this word.

7) And yes, as already mentioned in this dicussion, you can pass any guards at any gates just by taking out your weapon. (in Gothic II this is solved - only 1 of the guards reacts when weapon is taken out).

16. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #76
    Veteran Avatar von CrashMorraKan

CrashMorraKan ist offline
    good patch but some new bugs accured now: bloodwyn asks you everytime you close a dialog with him he says "ah good to see you again" this happens even if you payed or not.
    another bug is in troll canyon when i turn the switch it is spawns goblins AND the hero stuck and reapetly "tries" open the switch so i tryed EVERYTHING drawing weapon out, using magic spells nothing none of the bottoms responds...
    i didn't try cheats all though i believe i can fix it with F8 but i don't want to use cheats ever again.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #77
    Neuling

ArmaXor ist offline
    Thorus' quest. Thorus wants Mordrag out of the camp one way or another. You can complete it by killing him, defeating him and then kicking him out or by travelling to the New Camp with him peacefully. Then there`s Fisk, with his quest (needs new supplier), which is only triggered when you kick Mordrag out after the fight (but not even if you kill him - clearly a bug). Is it possible to make this quest available in ALL cases of Modrag's absence (after all, no matter HOW you get him out - it`s you who is responsible, and so Fisk has the right to blame you as he is left without his supplier). Fisk's quest is nice and interesting one and travelling with Mordrag gets you the ring and invitation to Lares - so it would be nice to be able to complete both, as it is the most adequate and wisest thing to do and has nothing in common with cheating or breaking the story or ANYthing.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #78
    Knight

Alwin ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von ArmaXor Beitrag anzeigen
    6) When opening lock and not guessing, there's a phrase, starting with S*it. Maybe it would be better to remove this word.
    Is it so offensive to you or do you fear your 10-12 year old kids will have their minds corrupted (who are cursing like sailors in the school when you aren't there and tell each other sexual jokes, by the way)?

19. Beiträge anzeigen #79
    Just arrived

Lazlo ist offline
    im having a problem with gothic freezing on me alot, ive used the patches etc. using XP, with nvidia geforce 7300. any 1 no whats wrong?
    Geändert von Lazlo (25.07.2010 um 02:36 Uhr)

20. Beiträge anzeigen #80
    Apprentice Avatar von Omgom

Omgom ist offline
    Obviously Gorn.

Graphical bug for the inventory on newer machines (if possible)

I would like to add (and I say this having never used the ICP for G1, though I will next time I go to play) But if the strafe bug has been fixed, put it back. I know it can be considered a huge imbalance, but it helped make that game so great. Also speed it up a bit being able to take shortcuts, saved from accidental falls and was just plain hilarious. Loved climbing up onto the Old Camp Castle and just jumping.

Seite 4 von 6 « Erste 123456 Letzte »