Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 2 von 6 « Erste 123456 Letzte »
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 101
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21
    General Avatar von GothicFighter

GothicFighter ist offline
    Hey. Thought I'll report because my inventory Items problem was fixed!! I have installed the 1.08k patch, then the freddy texture pack and the thail hater(or so)texture pack and then your patch and now everything is ok. I have first uninstalled the game then applied all the patches. Try that.

edit: also I have found a script file (zs_CookForMe.d) which somehow relates to the x2 meat. I've tried to fix something there but no succes. I guess I should implement a new action in which you have to actually put the raw meat into the pan before you can get up.
    previous nickname - "ThePlaya"

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22
    Local Hero

straychild ist offline
    I would love to see my Razer DeathAdder mouse to work with gothic1 without bugging up to hold buttons all the time from (I assume) double clicks

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23
    Local Hero

straychild ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Kostaz Beitrag anzeigen
    • Not being able to transform back to NH from a meatbug.(Not sure it was a bug)
    You can transform back by just pressing Enter? I used have same problem I was like waiting to spell go off and tried to press all the keys from keyboard and nothing seeem to help but then just pressed enter and thats it.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24
    Apprentice Avatar von Zincarla

Zincarla ist offline
    I noticed another bug that I don't think anybody mentioned. In the Old Mine the first two templers' you find talking to each other, near a mine shaft with some minecrawlers'. One of the templers, I cant remember his name, is missing a voice over, for a part of the dialogue, I wonder if anybody else encountered this.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Zincarla Beitrag anzeigen
    I noticed another bug that I don't think anybody mentioned. In the Old Mine the first two templers' you find talking to each other, near a mine shaft with some minecrawlers'. One of the templers, I cant remember his name, is missing a voice over, for a part of the dialogue, I wonder if anybody else encountered this.
    Are you referring to one of the Gor Na guys, who are supposed to come down by Ashgan, when you open the shaft? In the English version, his dialog is alright for me.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26
    Knight Commander Avatar von AngelOfGothic

AngelOfGothic ist offline
    I can't see the blue ore in my inventory,i can see the blue ore on the ground, in my inventory i see how many ore i have,but i can't see the shape of the ore.
    Tried changing resolutions but nothing works.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #27
    General Avatar von Korianous

Korianous ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von AngelOfGothic Beitrag anzeigen
    I can't see the blue ore in my inventory,i can see the blue ore on the ground, in my inventory i see how many ore i have,but i can't see the shape of the ore.
    Tried changing resolutions but nothing works.
    Invisible Icon issue. Happens with some NVidia cards too. Still looking into that one.
    Ach Fry, Ich hab dich mehr als der Monde, die Sterne...das...fail.

8. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #28
    Demigod Avatar von Bastardo

Bastardo ist offline
    I also can't get on top of that ladder in the old mine and believe me, I was loosing my mind over it for half an hour. Then I went transversal-gamer for a second and found an easy workaround. Just climb up on the wood platform where it's the closest to the top of the cliff. From there you can make a Tomb Raider jump and get to the top of the damn cliff. You gotta get the angle right though.
    Zitat Zitat von Korianous Beitrag anzeigen
    Invisible Icon issue. Happens with some NVidia cards too. Still looking into that one.
    Ha! Good luck with that.
    Geändert von Bastardo (04.11.2009 um 20:43 Uhr)

9. Beiträge anzeigen #29
    Local Hero Avatar von Vampyro

Vampyro ist offline
    I don't know if it's a bug but in the Old Mine some templar or guard attacked me once like if i touched one of the 'good' guys. it was in a mincrawler fight. the place with a great gaping hole after you went down a wooden platform and after that you must go further down on rocks. the guard donw there attack'd me.

And some other thing that annoys me that I can't buy Templar's armor not light/normal/heavy.
    I'm registerd as Templar, chapter 4, visited Xardas
    maybe it's that I have the King Blade from Gor na drak.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #30
    Knight Commander Avatar von AngelOfGothic

AngelOfGothic ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Vampyro Beitrag anzeigen
    I don't know if it's a bug but in the Old Mine some templar or guard attacked me once like if i touched one of the 'good' guys. it was in a mincrawler fight. the place with a great gaping hole after you went down a wooden platform and after that you must go further down on rocks. the guard donw there attack'd me.

And some other thing that annoys me that I can't buy Templar's armor not light/normal/heavy.
    I'm registerd as Templar, chapter 4, visited Xardas
    maybe it's that I have the King Blade from Gor na drak.
    What did you expect you, touch one of their guys and you expect to get away?
    Yeah Sure.
    As far as i remember you cannot talk with the person that you have the sword or he attacks you as long as it's equiped but if you don't equip the sword in front of him or wear it it's not a problem.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #31

Vampyro ist offline
    Yeah you understood it with both of my things wrong.

I didn't attacked one of the templar's and since when does a guard acctually defences a templar?

second: I just wnna know why can't I buy templar's armor. my FOUGHt was that it could be because of I have Gor Na drak's sword:King Blade. u see I aleady HAVE it i attacked him already.
    (Is for this problem maybe a patch?)

12. Beiträge anzeigen #32

Korianous ist offline
    Depending on your level, armors are restricted. If you haven't gained a certain amount of experience, you cannot buy certain armors.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #33

Vampyro ist offline
    What is the lvl required for the armors then? I think i'm 15 or so
    I can't even buy light so...
    Leave this all
    I have now minecrawler armor and im standing in front of Sleeper temple in orc town
    Geändert von Vampyro (20.11.2009 um 19:52 Uhr)

14. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #34
    Sword Master Avatar von Bas

Bas ist offline
    The last, undead orc shaman sometimes dont attack you after you got Uriziel

Lester stays (IMHO) too long at the library. He should have gone back to the camp when you have to search for him.

problem with attack distance,sometimes the weapon just dont do dmg if you not close enough to the target.
    Isn't that an attribute of the weapon? Means, it should be this way?

Dialoge-bugs. If you press diary or character menu button before the dialogue menu appears you might end up catched in the dialoge without anything happens. You just can kill the game then, you can't even open the esc menu.

I'm already looking into the video card one . The ladder isn't a bug, but it is annoying, I agree. I could look into that, though world changes will make the patch a tad larger .
    Well, that's just the old mine which isn't such big as the rest of the colony.

More than 10k ore - Sometimes you can't see the full summ. But not such a big issue.

Depending on your level, armors are restricted. If you haven't gained a certain amount of experience, you cannot buy certain armors.
    Sure that it isn't story-related?

Also: Maybe a small "feature" to cook all your raw meats at once.
    Die alte Signatur, die nervte nur.

15. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #35

Bas ist offline
    OK...the critical error about the skeleton mage: Game crashes if he tries to summon skeleton but hasn't any spellscrolls for the summon.

Fix idea: Create lv 7 rune (circle 7 wont be aviable to the player) with summon skeletons effect and give it to the skeleton mages

16. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #36
    Apprentice Avatar von EmperorSpine

EmperorSpine ist offline
    Another thing as I walk my character I like to jump sometimes, as I jump I find myself, either out of the game premises, or falling down into the blue pit !!! ANY RELATIONS ???
    And The Human Slew the Beast n Entered into Beliar's Realm

17. Beiträge anzeigen #37
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    OK...the critical error about the skeleton mage: Game crashes if he tries to summon skeleton but hasn't any spellscrolls for the summon.
    Hmm... I never saw this bug in G1 v1.08k. Skeleton mage shouldn't attempt to summon skeletons when all scrolls are used. In this case he must use 'Ice bolt' rune.
    Geändert von Dimus (25.03.2010 um 20:41 Uhr)

18. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #38

Bas ist offline
    Nope, I encountered this bug several times.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #39
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline

Exclamation

A couple of the not fixed script bugs:

1. Hero may trade with Silas once time only (Story\MISSIONS\DIA_ORG_841_Silas.d):
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    instance DIA_Silas_Trade(C_Info)
    {
    npc = ORG_841_Silas;
    nr = 1;
    condition = DIA_Silas_Trade_Condition;
    information = DIA_Silas_Trade_Info;
    permanent = 0; // permanent = 1;
    description = "I want a drink.";
    trade = 1;
    }

2. Wrong voice number have one of diggers near the Free mine entrance. He must have voice 05 instead of 02 (Story\B\Info_SFB_5_Pre.d):
    func void Info_SFB_5_Pre_Info()
    {
    AI_Output(self,other,"Info_SFB_5_EinerVonEuchWerden_02_00"); //Hello!
    };
    ... and so on - in all dialogues 02 must be replaced with 05!

3. 'Weed monopoly' quest closes instead of 'Weed delivery' quest (Story\MISSIONS\DIA_GUR_1201_CorKalom.d):
    func void Info_Kalom_KrautboteBACK_Info()
    {
    AI_Output(other,self,"Mis_1_Psi_Kalom_KrautboteBACK_15_00"); //I've delivered the weed.
    if(Npc_HasItems(hero,ItMiNugget) >= 500)
    {
    AI_Output(self,other,"Mis_1_Psi_Kalom_KrautboteBACK_10_01"); //Good. Get another task somewhere else.
    Kalom_DrugMonopol = LOG_SUCCESS; // Kalom_Krautbote = LOG_SUCCESS;
    B_LogEntry(CH1_KrautBote,"Cor Kalom received money for the weed delivery to the Ore Barons.");
    Log_SetTopicStatus(CH1_KrautBote,LOG_SUCCESS);
    B_GiveInvItems(hero,self,ItMiNugget,500);
    B_GiveXP(XP_WeedShipmentReported);
    Info_Kalom_KrautboteBACK.permanent = 0;
    }
    else
    {
    AI_Output(self,other,"Mis_1_Psi_Kalom_KrautboteBACK_10_02"); //Where's the 500 ore, boy? Make sure I get them real fast!
    };
    };

4. Can't finish 'Weed monopoly' quest when Jacko and weed mixers were killed by player (Story\MISSIONS\DIA_GUR_1201_CorKalom.d). Please change conditions in the following function:
    func void Info_Kalom_Success_Info()
    {
    var C_Npc Killian;
    var C_Npc Renyu;
    var C_Npc Jacko;
    Killian = Hlp_GetNpc(Org_861_Killian);
    Renyu = Hlp_GetNpc(Org_860_Renyu);
    Jacko = Hlp_GetNpc(Org_862_Jacko);
    AI_Output(other,self,"Mis_1_Psi_Kalom_Success_15_00"); //Regarding the weed production in the New Camp...
    AI_Output(self,other,"Mis_1_Psi_Kalom_Success_10_01"); //Yes?
    if(Stooges_Fled != TRUE)
    {
    AI_Output(other,self,"Mis_1_Psi_Kalom_Success_15_02"); //I can't find these men.
    AI_Output(self,other,"Mis_1_Psi_Kalom_Success_10_03"); //I wouldn't have expected anything else from you.
    }
    else if((Stooges_Fled == TRUE) || (Npc_IsDead(Jacko) && Npc_IsDead(Renyu) && Npc_IsDead(Killian)))
    {
    AI_Output(other,self,"Mis_1_Psi_Kalom_Success_15_04"); //They are gone.
    AI_Output(self,other,"Mis_1_Psi_Kalom_Success_10_05"); //You surprise me. I underestimated your abilities. Maybe you could be useful after all.
    Kalom_DrugMonopol = LOG_SUCCESS;
    B_LogEntry(CH1_DrugMonopol,"I've informed Cor Kalom that the rivaling weed production in the New Camp has been stopped. His reaction was as 'friendly' as always.");
    Log_SetTopicStatus(CH1_DrugMonopol,LOG_SUCCESS);
    B_GiveXP(XP_DrugMonopol);
    };
    };

5. Hero may say to Mordrag: 'Let's go to the New Camp!' even he knocked him away from the Old camp (Story\MISSIONS\DIA_ORG_826_Mordrag.d):
    func int Org_826_Mordrag_GotoNewcamp_Condition()
    {
    if(Npc_KnowsInfo(hero,Org_826_Mordrag_JoinNewcamp)) // if(Npc_KnowsInfo(hero,Org_826_Mordrag_JoinNewcamp) && (MordragKO_HauAb == FALSE))
    {
    return 1;
    };
    };

6. Why in the 1st and 2nd chapters members of another camps must pay tribute to the Bloodwyn (Story\MISSIONS\DIA_GRD_233_Bloodwyn.d)? You're set exceptions for guards (GIL_GRD) and fire magicians (GIL_KDF) only. Let's make that tribute will pay neutrals (GIL_None) only. And don't forget about Jackal (Story\MISSIONS\DIA_GRD_201_Jackal.d), please!

func int Info_Bloodwyn_Hello_Condition()
    {
    if(Kapitel <= 2) // if((Kapitel <= 2) && (Npc_GetTrueGuild(other) == GIL_None))
    {
    return 1;
    };
    };

func int Info_Bloodwyn_PayDay_Condition()
    {
    if((Kapitel <= 2) && (Bloodwyn_PayDay <= (Wld_GetDay() - 1)) && (Npc_HasItems(other,ItMiNugget) >= 10) && ((Npc_GetTrueGuild(hero) != GIL_GRD) || GIL_KDF)) // (Npc_GetTrueGuild(other) == GIL_None))
    {
    return 1;
    };
    };

To be continued...
    Geändert von Dimus (26.03.2010 um 12:06 Uhr)

20. Beiträge anzeigen #40

Korianous ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von EmperorSpine Beitrag anzeigen
    Another thing as I walk my character I like to jump sometimes, as I jump I find myself, either out of the game premises, or falling down into the blue pit !!! ANY RELATIONS ???
    What? Please be more specific.

@Dimus- Thanks for the feedback, I will have your fixes integrated into the next build, you will receive credit of course .

Seite 2 von 6 « Erste 123456 Letzte »